» View this video :lol:
by Helathien Today at 22:10

» Wanted to make
by LOGiC Today at 22:07

» Very Short Video of my Gameplay
by Pavonis Today at 21:14

» Hud font....
by Pavonis Today at 21:11

» possible subscribe my youtube channel!
by [DN]Tigher Today at 21:01

» Where Is Ghost ?????
by MaSoN^ Today at 20:57

» member help
by MaSoN^ Today at 20:54

» Server Patch 4.6.1
by Helathien Today at 20:49

» [Denied] Admin Application-[DN]Tigher
by MaSoN^ Today at 20:48

» [Accepted] player report - Xyp69. and SHAYYAN.X
by MaSoN^ Today at 20:42

» Angel Of Death - Busted!
by Pavonis Today at 19:36

» Post Funny Pictures here
by [DN]Tigher Today at 13:04

» YURI RUSSKI PROGRAM ;;;
by Blackops_Killer Today at 2:33

» Help needed!!
by NinjaGhost Today at 0:44

» Rate it guys
by NinjaGhost Today at 0:39

Top posters
ЧК. (8025)

MaSoN^ (7188)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6306)

=KF=Thunder^ (5359)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4577)

Vipe[R] (3915)

Pavonis (3781)

Arnold^ (3706)

ShadowJacK. (3675)

EK.CrystalBlue (3652)

Statistics
We have 1266 registered users
The newest registered user is bosshunter

Our users have posted a total of 171961 messages in 11891 subjects
October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun 7 Oct - 16:59 by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue 25 Sep - 22:49 by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat 1 Sep - 17:32 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun 29 Jul - 20:20 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon 16 Jul - 13:23 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri 22 Jun - 18:04 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed 30 May - 17:44 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun 29 Apr - 19:34 by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed 11 Apr - 19:19 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

[Solved] Stats Transfer - balee

Go down

[Solved] Stats Transfer - balee

Post by Pavonis on Mon 6 Nov - 21:09

Current In-game name: balee
New In-Game name: =EK=balee

Reason for the change: Joined EK.

P.S: I have posted this for balee. Here is the proof.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Stats Transfer - balee

Post by HaseeB^ on Mon 6 Nov - 21:48

Even if it is like that say my Hi and Good luck to balee.

HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo on Mon 6 Nov - 22:06

well,good luck balee :X
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Mon 6 Nov - 22:21

Confirm.

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

Each battle brings me one step closer to perfection.-The God Fist

In fact you're nothing more than a human holding a keyboard behind a screen and acting like you're tough.-Masi wrote:
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Mon 6 Nov - 22:25

Good Luck m8
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRuMi^ on Mon 6 Nov - 23:04

Tell him I wish him great luck Smile

"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison^ on Mon 6 Nov - 23:12

Good Luck and Congratulions!
Poison^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluence on Mon 6 Nov - 23:34

Congo

Fluence

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowJacK. on Mon 6 Nov - 23:37

Another new EK,good luck.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shose on Tue 7 Nov - 5:37

Congo and GL!
Shose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxpayne^ on Tue 7 Nov - 5:38

Sh0sE wrote:Congo and GL!

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue 7 Nov - 9:09

Any lvl 8+ admins pls response.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRuMi^ on Tue 7 Nov - 9:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Any lvl 8+ admins pls response.

@=SdS=KrlozZ... @4K.
That scrub (KrlozZ) left :/

"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue 7 Nov - 9:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Any lvl 8+ admins pls response.

@=SdS=KrlozZ... @4K.
Ah, i think we need lvl 8+ good activity admin.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Tue 7 Nov - 9:47

Congo
Sha|R|abI^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilkiller on Tue 7 Nov - 10:31

Good luck.
Devilkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by valentio on Tue 7 Nov - 11:38

Congratz
valentio
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue 7 Nov - 19:54

It's been 24 hours still not solved.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed 8 Nov - 9:25

@=SdS=KrlozZ... @4K.
Ah, i think we need lvl 8+ good activity admin.

i'm active Razz
but this last days i was too busy :c sorry.
3 days without playing omg x_x

Solved.

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down