VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

+16
UmaR
Desi
=SdS=KrlozZ...
ZeroN
Thunder_B!rd
=FXt=MoHaMeD^
D4rKR420R
HaseeB^
Frozen
Pavonis
Arnold^
ЧК.
[F2]Don_Bradman
Vipe[R]
MaxX
Sami
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:28 pm

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?

If Mavis was getting annoyed by you and had to PM Arnold about it, and Arnold was also getting annoyed so that is 2 people and for that /ignore is not suitable. And if you are abusing him for no reason then of course you are provoking, I know you don't like him as admin and you're trying to insult/abuse him so he gets angry and misuses admin power. I'm not defending him, but I'm tell you what rules you broke from what I've seen so far.
What did you say 4K.? I abused her without any reason so now this is provoking. Hmm, great, I salute you 4K. so I noted three things here 1. You don't deserve level 9 and why? so, please read my 2nd and 3rd point. 2. You didn't check my logs and didn't read the chat if you read all the chat so why not you noticed that she was provoking me. 3. Now, you are saving your friend from punishment because he is a level 6 server admin and the main and most important thing is she is your clan mate. Now check these two pics, you can also confirm this chat with my provided logs or tell angel so he will give you the official server logs. [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 Eviden14
[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 Eviden13
So as you can see in these two pics who started provoking. In the first pic you can see when I killed her she said "Fu" don't you think that the word Fu is a provoking word maybe you don't because that gay is your clan mate. So I replied to her with some marvellous words then she said "Don't your language" so according to this if a player uses this kind of words so it will consider as a rule breaker but if an admin uses these words so you will ignore it, great, Hats off!!!, lots of claps for you 4K. and in the 2nd pic when he killed me so, then he said "Die pls" and then I replied " So u were using admin cmds to find me" and " I knew about that" then he replied " Cry pls" were not these words provoking. Maybe not because he is an admin and also your clan mate. Oh, By the way, sorry I used he instead of she. I forget she is a girl because only a girl can do these type of stupid things. Maybe you still not get the point because of my English is weak and also she is your clan mate Smile. So, let me explain this in Urdu and also give you an example. To 4K. tum is kanjri ky bachy ko kio bacha rhy ho ye be bhai tera kasoor hy jo ma ye achi wali lang use kr raha ho chalo ab mera point deko jab os ny mujy fu kaha aor cry pls to kia ye provoking nahi tha mujy lagta hu tumhry khyal sey nahi kio ky ye tumhara clan mate hy chal bhai ab tuj ko ik examle deta ho
gusa na krna, agar me tera dost hota aor ma tery samny a ky teri behan ka hath pakar ky os ko I love you bolta aor os ko kiss krta to to kia mujy pholo ka har pehnata ya mujy joto sey marta phir keh raha ho gusa mat kro sirf ik example de hy to sir g tum ye kio nahi man lete ky is sala ny galat kia hy agar bhai abi be tuj ko samj nahi aye to bhai tu admin ship sey resgin kr dy. Yar ye report me mery evidences bilkul saf hy aor arnold ky khilaf hy par tu os ko bacha raha. phir ik bar examle ar le shayed tum ko samj a jye. Hod is ko unish kr dy warna kasam sey itna is kanjri ky bachy ko zalili kro ga ky admin shi ky sath server be chor jye ga. Aor is ka sath tum logo ka be nuksan ho ga to muj ko kio gusa dila rehy ho. Maybe 4K. now you can understand what I'm trying to say.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special   - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:42 pm

You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:05 pm

4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 pm

4k, lets make it clear.
1. First Sami abused player : Maviz after that Arnold interrupted although maviz had to use /ignore instead of asking an admin to interrupt, then Arnold and Sami stated REMEMBER! Its 1-1 now Maviz just pmed arnold he wasn't involved much, so how /ignore isn't suitable?
2.  Arnold provoked Sami then Sami responded then why the hell Arnold warned/muted him? Means when you abuse its the right thing for you'r entity but when you get answer of that then it's a rule break or insult? WTH man!
3. After the warn sami ddin't abuse as far as logs say, then why did Arnold go for the mute?
4. He had muted 2 times, what if he wanted to add +provoking , but Mr. after Arnold provoked what Sami said is said to be insult or abuse not provoking. Sami did mute evade cause o frustration cause if Arnold had not include " provoking" which was wrong although, what would have happened?
5. Incorrect ban after getting frustrated.
P.S : Please! people don't tell us whom you support? Its weird that we all are idiots asking for votes in electorates that who must win and who must get punished?
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:43 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:4k, lets make it clear.
1. First Sami abused player : Maviz after that Arnold interrupted although maviz had to use /ignore instead of asking an admin to interrupt, then Arnold and Sami stated REMEMBER! Its 1-1 now Maviz just pmed arnold he wasn't involved much, so how /ignore isn't suitable?
2.  Arnold provoked Sami then Sami responded then why the hell Arnold warned/muted him? Means when you abuse its the right thing for you'r entity but when you get answer of that then it's a rule break or insult? WTH man!
3. After the warn sami ddin't abuse as far as logs say, then why did Arnold go for the mute?
4. He had muted 2 times, what if he wanted to add +provoking , but Mr. after Arnold provoked what Sami said is said to be insult or abuse not provoking. Sami did mute evade cause o frustration cause if Arnold had not include " provoking" which was wrong although, what would have happened?
P.S : Please! people don't tell us whom you support? Its weird that we all are idiots asking for votes in electorates that who must win and who must get punished?
Man, I didn't abuse any other player. I was just abusing Arnold because he provoked me.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Sami wrote:
Man I didn't abuse any other player I was abusing Arnold because he provoked me.
Oh i got it!
You were talking with Arnold,
But maviz was getting irritated and for showing his love for powerful admins he asked Arnold to show that he is a responsible player of VKs server and community.
So as Maviz asked, Arnold did it.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Oh now i am understand i Pmed him Arnold For anosh because he abuse Me when i kill him he say to me Maviz B*tch then i say him anrold kick or warned this is my mistake i didn't write in My pmed to arnold player Name
Sorry i am not involed in this Case now i am clearly understand and Sami is not abuseing Me i have logs can i post here About Anosh he say to me Die noob bitc... i dont pm arnold for Sami i pm arnold for anosh. lol
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense

Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:52 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
Sami wrote:
Man I didn't abuse any other player I was abusing Arnold because he provoked me.
Oh i got it!
You were talking with Arnold,
But maviz was getting irritated and for showing his love for powerful admins he asked Arnold to show that he is a responsible player of VKs server and community.
So as Maviz asked, Arnold did it.
You got it maviz is 2 face person if you read the old replies of this post so you will know first he was with arnold but when I have replied him then he said sry bro I think Arnold is inocent that guy is 2 face mofo, nothing else.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:52 pm

The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:55 pm

KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.

If insulting and provoking would've been the same thing then we wouldn't make a separate rule for provoking.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)

Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.

So you agree with the points I mentioned?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:09 pm

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

Except one I was not provoking him. I just abused him inocently Smile and also check maviz's reply so the doubt is clear and also you can check the logs that I didn't abuse any other player. So he had a choice of using ignore cmd but he didn't. Now give me a cookie.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:11 pm

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

Mate I respect you, but here am getting irritated;
1. Arnold provoked then Sami answered as insult that wasn't provoking cause Arnold actually provoked him to answer him back with abuses, so Sami did that. After that Arnold warned cause he was insulting him, WTH? he must have used /ignore since it was 1 on 1 talk Maviz and Anosh weren't involved in it as Maviz apologized for wrong statement.
2. What if Sami provoked him after warn [ A wrongful warn] , then Sami did it because Arnold wrongfully warned him for his interest cause in that case only Arnold got insulted back after Arnold's provokes.
3. Sami did mute evade cause Arnold's mute was not suitable since he had to use /ignore in 1 on 1 talk.
P.S : @Sami F.B BC jaldi
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Wait wait, I didn't provoked anyone, that "Fu" Id something I like to say oh few....
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

Except one I was not provoking him. I just abused him inocently Smile and also check maviz's reply so the doubt is clear and also you can check the logs that I didn't abuse any other player. So he had a choice of using ignore cmd but he didn't. Now give me a cookie.

Mate, you're really funny. He said Fu, Die pls, Cry pls and you got provoked, and in return you gave him long senstences full of abuse that I won't read because I'm good boy. Then you see he was heavily provoking you and you were innocently insulting him (okay, it's not in the insulting rule since you were insulting him direct, but definitely it counts under provoking rule). Atleast accept your punishments if you want others to be punished for their mistakes. Lastly, you continued provoking him after the warn and as you can see in provoking rule 2nd offense is tempban for 7 days, he muted and banned you wrongfully, he should've banned you for provoking 2nd offense, not mute evade.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:19 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

1. Arnold provoked then Sami answered as insult that wasn't provoking cause Arnold actually provoked him to answer him back with abuses, so Sami did that. After that Arnold warned cause he was insulting him, WTH? he must have used  /ignore since it was 1 on 1 talk Maviz and Anosh weren't involved in it as Maviz apologized for wrong statement.
2. What if Sami provoked him after warn [ A wrongful warn] , then Sami did it because Arnold wrongfully warned him for his interest cause in that case only Arnold got insulted back after Arnold's provokes.
3. Sami did mute evade cause Arnold's mute was not suitable since he had to use /ignore in 1 on 1 talk.

You guys both say you respect me, but still make me waste my time repeating the same shit over and over again. If someone breaks a rule while provoked he is still guilty, why don't you understand this?

Wrongful mute means you can mute evade? Nice logic. So if I ban someone by mistake then it's legal for him to ban evade?
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:26 pm

4K. wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

1. Arnold provoked then Sami answered as insult that wasn't provoking cause Arnold actually provoked him to answer him back with abuses, so Sami did that. After that Arnold warned cause he was insulting him, WTH? he must have used  /ignore since it was 1 on 1 talk Maviz and Anosh weren't involved in it as Maviz apologized for wrong statement.

You guys both say you respect me, but still make me waste my time repeating the same shit over and over again. If someone breaks a rule while provoked he is still guilty, why don't you understand this?

Wrongful mute means you can mute evade? Nice logic. So if I ban someone by mistake then it's legal for him to ban evade?
Sorry for my mistake but I was really getting irritated with that all same repeating things with long responses [ Which I hate]
I apologize to you mate.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:30 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Wait wait, I didn't provoked anyone, that "Fu" Id something I like to say oh few....
Oh great, wow, hats off man.
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

Mate, you're really funny. He said Fu, Die pls, Cry pls and you got provoked, and in return you gave him long senstences full of abuse that I won't read because I'm good boy. Then you see he was heavily provoking you and you were innocently insulting him (okay, it's not in the insulting rule since you were insulting him direct, but definitely it counts under provoking rule). Atleast accept your punishments if you want others to be punished for their mistakes. Lastly, you continued provoking him after the warn and as you can see in provoking rule 2nd offense is tempban for 7 days, he muted and banned you wrongfully, he should've banned you for provoking 2nd offense, not mute evade.
Mate but he had a choice of using ignore cmd. I did only one mistake and that was mute evade but why I did it? Because something was doing wrong with my game so I had to restart my game but when he muted me first I waited for getting unmute and when he did it so I restart my game and honestly I didn't know he muted me again but when he banned then I checked the logs then I became angry and went to washroom and did mastarbation. By the way, where is my cookie :c.
Sami
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Sami wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Wait wait, I didn't provoked anyone, that "Fu" Id something I like to say oh few....
Oh great, wow, hats off man.
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:

Your faults:

• Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time

Arnold's fault:

• Was provoking first

Mate but he had a choice of using ignore cmd. I did only one mistake and that was mute evade but why I did it? Because something was doing wrong with my game so I had to restart my game but when he muted me first I waited for getting unmute and when he did it so I restart my game and honestly I didn't know he muted me again but when he banned then I checked the logs then I became angry and went to washroom and did mastarbation. By the way, where is my cookie :c.
Leave you'r honestly behind mate Razz
By the way you stole the jar, right? Razz 4k looking for it.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:36 pm

So Flake has confirmed to me that insulting doesn't count as provoking therefore both the warn and mute were wrong. And the ban was also wrong since you ban on mute evasion after 2 offenses and multiple warnings. So yes, your fault is mute evading and you'll be warned for it by me (this is your cookie).

About Arnold, we'll discuss in the management team and come to a decision soon.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2