Latest topics
» [Accepted] Player Report - [NC]Atila12
by Maxpayne^ Today at 3:06 am

» [Denied] Player Report - PhPmayan
by Maxpayne^ Today at 1:43 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - Sunny
by KuRuMi^ Today at 12:14 am

» We kick players with a high ping.
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Selling vehicle
by IceBlood Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» [IMPORTANT] Max world 1 vehicle count is 3 now! Sell one car while you have the chance
by DarK_SparK Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Kick bods ass :D
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» A 500 IQ meme
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Beta tester applications.
by Hᴀʟᴏ Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» RF - Royal Federation
by NinjaGhost Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» Suggestion - FPV rule
by Mr.Alone Yesterday at 6:48 pm

» Server rules [Updated 18-08-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 4:35 pm

» [Closed] Player report-iceblood
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» [Solved] Sheep transfer
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:33 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7950)
 
MaSoN^ (6961)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6232)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5348)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4506)
 
Vipe[R] (3915)
 
Arnold^ (3706)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3638)
 
ShadowJacK. (3584)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 

Statistics
We have 1242 registered users
The newest registered user is Mukesh

Our users have posted a total of 164843 messages in 11379 subjects
August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14


[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:28 pm

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?

If Mavis was getting annoyed by you and had to PM Arnold about it, and Arnold was also getting annoyed so that is 2 people and for that /ignore is not suitable. And if you are abusing him for no reason then of course you are provoking, I know you don't like him as admin and you're trying to insult/abuse him so he gets angry and misuses admin power. I'm not defending him, but I'm tell you what rules you broke from what I've seen so far.
What did you say 4K.? I abused her without any reason so now this is provoking. Hmm, great, I salute you 4K. so I noted three things here 1. You don't deserve level 9 and why? so, please read my 2nd and 3rd point. 2. You didn't check my logs and didn't read the chat if you read all the chat so why not you noticed that she was provoking me. 3. Now, you are saving your friend from punishment because he is a level 6 server admin and the main and most important thing is she is your clan mate. Now check these two pics, you can also confirm this chat with my provided logs or tell angel so he will give you the official server logs.

So as you can see in these two pics who started provoking. In the first pic you can see when I killed her she said "Fu" don't you think that the word Fu is a provoking word maybe you don't because that gay is your clan mate. So I replied to her with some marvellous words then she said "Don't your language" so according to this if a player uses this kind of words so it will consider as a rule breaker but if an admin uses these words so you will ignore it, great, Hats off!!!, lots of claps for you 4K. and in the 2nd pic when he killed me so, then he said "Die pls" and then I replied " So u were using admin cmds to find me" and " I knew about that" then he replied " Cry pls" were not these words provoking. Maybe not because he is an admin and also your clan mate. Oh, By the way, sorry I used he instead of she. I forget she is a girl because only a girl can do these type of stupid things. Maybe you still not get the point because of my English is weak and also she is your clan mate Smile. So, let me explain this in Urdu and also give you an example. To 4K. tum is kanjri ky bachy ko kio bacha rhy ho ye be bhai tera kasoor hy jo ma ye achi wali lang use kr raha ho chalo ab mera point deko jab os ny mujy fu kaha aor cry pls to kia ye provoking nahi tha mujy lagta hu tumhry khyal sey nahi kio ky ye tumhara clan mate hy chal bhai ab tuj ko ik examle deta ho
gusa na krna, agar me tera dost hota aor ma tery samny a ky teri behan ka hath pakar ky os ko I love you bolta aor os ko kiss krta to to kia mujy pholo ka har pehnata ya mujy joto sey marta phir keh raha ho gusa mat kro sirf ik example de hy to sir g tum ye kio nahi man lete ky is sala ny galat kia hy agar bhai abi be tuj ko samj nahi aye to bhai tu admin ship sey resgin kr dy. Yar ye report me mery evidences bilkul saf hy aor arnold ky khilaf hy par tu os ko bacha raha. phir ik bar examle ar le shayed tum ko samj a jye. Hod is ko unish kr dy warna kasam sey itna is kanjri ky bachy ko zalili kro ga ky admin shi ky sath server be chor jye ga. Aor is ka sath tum logo ka be nuksan ho ga to muj ko kio gusa dila rehy ho. Maybe 4K. now you can understand what I'm trying to say.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:42 pm

You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:05 pm

4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 pm

4k, lets make it clear.
1. First Sami abused player : Maviz after that Arnold interrupted although maviz had to use /ignore instead of asking an admin to interrupt, then Arnold and Sami stated REMEMBER! Its 1-1 now Maviz just pmed arnold he wasn't involved much, so how /ignore isn't suitable?
2.  Arnold provoked Sami then Sami responded then why the hell Arnold warned/muted him? Means when you abuse its the right thing for you'r entity but when you get answer of that then it's a rule break or insult? WTH man!
3. After the warn sami ddin't abuse as far as logs say, then why did Arnold go for the mute?
4. He had muted 2 times, what if he wanted to add +provoking , but Mr. after Arnold provoked what Sami said is said to be insult or abuse not provoking. Sami did mute evade cause o frustration cause if Arnold had not include " provoking" which was wrong although, what would have happened?
5. Incorrect ban after getting frustrated.
P.S : Please! people don't tell us whom you support? Its weird that we all are idiots asking for votes in electorates that who must win and who must get punished?

_______________________________________
@HunTinG wrote:
Even angel and rainbow know there is no better player and shooter than me in this game and there won't ever be, deal with it.
avatar
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 883
Points : 1002
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 17
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:43 pm

@HaseeB^ wrote:4k, lets make it clear.
1. First Sami abused player : Maviz after that Arnold interrupted although maviz had to use /ignore instead of asking an admin to interrupt, then Arnold and Sami stated REMEMBER! Its 1-1 now Maviz just pmed arnold he wasn't involved much, so how /ignore isn't suitable?
2.  Arnold provoked Sami then Sami responded then why the hell Arnold warned/muted him? Means when you abuse its the right thing for you'r entity but when you get answer of that then it's a rule break or insult? WTH man!
3. After the warn sami ddin't abuse as far as logs say, then why did Arnold go for the mute?
4. He had muted 2 times, what if he wanted to add +provoking , but Mr. after Arnold provoked what Sami said is said to be insult or abuse not provoking. Sami did mute evade cause o frustration cause if Arnold had not include " provoking" which was wrong although, what would have happened?
5. Incorrect ban after getting frustrated.
P.S : Please! people don't tell us whom you support? Its weird that we all are idiots asking for votes in electorates that who must win and who must get punished?
Man, I didn't abuse any other player. I was just abusing Arnold because he provoked me.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:46 pm

@Sami wrote:
@HaseeB^ wrote:4k, lets make it clear.
1. First Sami abused player : Maviz after that Arnold interrupted although maviz had to use /ignore instead of asking an admin to interrupt, then Arnold and Sami stated REMEMBER! Its 1-1 now Maviz just pmed arnold he wasn't involved much, so how /ignore isn't suitable?
2.  Arnold provoked Sami then Sami responded then why the hell Arnold warned/muted him? Means when you abuse its the right thing for you'r entity but when you get answer of that then it's a rule break or insult? WTH man!
3. After the warn sami ddin't abuse as far as logs say, then why did Arnold go for the mute?
4. He had muted 2 times, what if he wanted to add +provoking , but Mr. after Arnold provoked what Sami said is said to be insult or abuse not provoking. Sami did mute evade cause o frustration cause if Arnold had not include " provoking" which was wrong although, what would have happened?
5. Incorrect ban after getting frustrated.
P.S : Please! people don't tell us whom you support? Its weird that we all are idiots asking for votes in electorates that who must win and who must get punished?
Man I didn't abuse any other player I was abusing Arnold because he provoked me.
Oh i got it!
You were talking with Arnold,
But maviz was getting irritated and for showing his love for powerful admins he asked Arnold to show that he is a responsible player of VKs server and community.
So as Maviz asked, Arnold did it.

_______________________________________
@HunTinG wrote:
Even angel and rainbow know there is no better player and shooter than me in this game and there won't ever be, deal with it.
avatar
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 883
Points : 1002
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 17
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Pershing on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Oh now i am understand i Pmed him Arnold For anosh because he abuse Me when i kill him he say to me Maviz B*tch then i say him anrold kick or warned this is my mistake i didn't write in My pmed to arnold player Name
Sorry i am not involed in this Case now i am clearly understand and Sami is not abuseing Me i have logs can i post here About Anosh he say to me Die noob bitc... i dont pm arnold for Sami i pm arnold for anosh. lol
avatar
Pershing
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1711
Points : 2009
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:52 pm

@HaseeB^ wrote:
@Sami wrote:
@HaseeB^ wrote:4k, lets make it clear.
1. First Sami abused player : Maviz after that Arnold interrupted although maviz had to use /ignore instead of asking an admin to interrupt, then Arnold and Sami stated REMEMBER! Its 1-1 now Maviz just pmed arnold he wasn't involved much, so how /ignore isn't suitable?
2.  Arnold provoked Sami then Sami responded then why the hell Arnold warned/muted him? Means when you abuse its the right thing for you'r entity but when you get answer of that then it's a rule break or insult? WTH man!
3. After the warn sami ddin't abuse as far as logs say, then why did Arnold go for the mute?
4. He had muted 2 times, what if he wanted to add +provoking , but Mr. after Arnold provoked what Sami said is said to be insult or abuse not provoking. Sami did mute evade cause o frustration cause if Arnold had not include " provoking" which was wrong although, what would have happened?
5. Incorrect ban after getting frustrated.
P.S : Please! people don't tell us whom you support? Its weird that we all are idiots asking for votes in electorates that who must win and who must get punished?
Man I didn't abuse any other player I was abusing Arnold because he provoked me.
Oh i got it!
You were talking with Arnold,
But maviz was getting irritated and for showing his love for powerful admins he asked Arnold to show that he is a responsible player of VKs server and community.
So as Maviz asked, Arnold did it.
You got it maviz is 2 face person if you read the old replies of this post so you will know first he was with arnold but when I have replied him then he said sry bro I think Arnold is inocent that guy is 2 face mofo, nothing else.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by KuRuMi^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:52 pm

The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3022
Points : 3343
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:55 pm

KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.

If insulting and provoking would've been the same thing then we wouldn't make a separate rule for provoking.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:04 pm

@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.

So you agree with the points I mentioned?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:09 pm

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.

So you agree with the points I mentioned?
Except one I was not provoking him. I just abused him inocently Smile and also check maviz's reply so the doubt is clear and also you can check the logs that I didn't abuse any other player. So he had a choice of using ignore cmd but he didn't. Now give me a cookie.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:11 pm

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Mate I respect you, but here am getting irritated;
1. Arnold provoked then Sami answered as insult that wasn't provoking cause Arnold actually provoked him to answer him back with abuses, so Sami did that. After that Arnold warned cause he was insulting him, WTH? he must have used /ignore since it was 1 on 1 talk Maviz and Anosh weren't involved in it as Maviz apologized for wrong statement.
2. What if Sami provoked him after warn [ A wrongful warn] , then Sami did it because Arnold wrongfully warned him for his interest cause in that case only Arnold got insulted back after Arnold's provokes.
3. Sami did mute evade cause Arnold's mute was not suitable since he had to use /ignore in 1 on 1 talk.
P.S : @Sami F.B BC jaldi

_______________________________________
@HunTinG wrote:
Even angel and rainbow know there is no better player and shooter than me in this game and there won't ever be, deal with it.
avatar
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 883
Points : 1002
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 17
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Arnold^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Wait wait, I didn't provoked anyone, that "Fu" Id something I like to say oh few....
avatar
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3706
Points : 4332
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 18
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 pm

@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.

So you agree with the points I mentioned?
Except one I was not provoking him. I just abused him inocently Smile and also check maviz's reply so the doubt is clear and also you can check the logs that I didn't abuse any other player. So he had a choice of using ignore cmd but he didn't. Now give me a cookie.

Mate, you're really funny. He said Fu, Die pls, Cry pls and you got provoked, and in return you gave him long senstences full of abuse that I won't read because I'm good boy. Then you see he was heavily provoking you and you were innocently insulting him (okay, it's not in the insulting rule since you were insulting him direct, but definitely it counts under provoking rule). Atleast accept your punishments if you want others to be punished for their mistakes. Lastly, you continued provoking him after the warn and as you can see in provoking rule 2nd offense is tempban for 7 days, he muted and banned you wrongfully, he should've banned you for provoking 2nd offense, not mute evade.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:19 pm

@HaseeB^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Mate I respect you, but here am getting irritated;
1. Arnold provoked then Sami answered as insult that wasn't provoking cause Arnold actually provoked him to answer him back with abuses, so Sami did that. After that Arnold warned cause he was insulting him, WTH? he must have used  /ignore since it was 1 on 1 talk Maviz and Anosh weren't involved in it as Maviz apologized for wrong statement.
2. What if Sami provoked him after warn [ A wrongful warn] , then Sami did it because Arnold wrongfully warned him for his interest cause in that case only Arnold got insulted back after Arnold's provokes.
3. Sami did mute evade cause Arnold's mute was not suitable since he had to use /ignore in 1 on 1 talk.
P.S : @Sami F.B BC jaldi

You guys both say you respect me, but still make me waste my time repeating the same shit over and over again. If someone breaks a rule while provoked he is still guilty, why don't you understand this?

Wrongful mute means you can mute evade? Nice logic. So if I ban someone by mistake then it's legal for him to ban evade?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:26 pm

4K. wrote:
@HaseeB^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Mate I respect you, but here am getting irritated;
1. Arnold provoked then Sami answered as insult that wasn't provoking cause Arnold actually provoked him to answer him back with abuses, so Sami did that. After that Arnold warned cause he was insulting him, WTH? he must have used  /ignore since it was 1 on 1 talk Maviz and Anosh weren't involved in it as Maviz apologized for wrong statement.
2. What if Sami provoked him after warn [ A wrongful warn] , then Sami did it because Arnold wrongfully warned him for his interest cause in that case only Arnold got insulted back after Arnold's provokes.
3. Sami did mute evade cause Arnold's mute was not suitable since he had to use /ignore in 1 on 1 talk.
P.S : @Sami F.B BC jaldi

You guys both say you respect me, but still make me waste my time repeating the same shit over and over again. If someone breaks a rule while provoked he is still guilty, why don't you understand this?

Wrongful mute means you can mute evade? Nice logic. So if I ban someone by mistake then it's legal for him to ban evade?
Sorry for my mistake but I was really getting irritated with that all same repeating things with long responses [ Which I hate]
I apologize to you mate.

_______________________________________
@HunTinG wrote:
Even angel and rainbow know there is no better player and shooter than me in this game and there won't ever be, deal with it.
avatar
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 883
Points : 1002
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 17
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:30 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Wait wait, I didn't provoked anyone, that "Fu" Id something I like to say oh few....
Oh great, wow, hats off man.
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.

So you agree with the points I mentioned?
Except one I was not provoking him. I just abused him inocently Smile and also check maviz's reply so the doubt is clear and also you can check the logs that I didn't abuse any other player. So he had a choice of using ignore cmd but he didn't. Now give me a cookie.

Mate, you're really funny. He said Fu, Die pls, Cry pls and you got provoked, and in return you gave him long senstences full of abuse that I won't read because I'm good boy. Then you see he was heavily provoking you and you were innocently insulting him (okay, it's not in the insulting rule since you were insulting him direct, but definitely it counts under provoking rule). Atleast accept your punishments if you want others to be punished for their mistakes. Lastly, you continued provoking him after the warn and as you can see in provoking rule 2nd offense is tempban for 7 days, he muted and banned you wrongfully, he should've banned you for provoking 2nd offense, not mute evade.
Mate but he had a choice of using ignore cmd. I did only one mistake and that was mute evade but why I did it? Because something was doing wrong with my game so I had to restart my game but when he muted me first I waited for getting unmute and when he did it so I restart my game and honestly I didn't know he muted me again but when he banned then I checked the logs then I became angry and went to washroom and did mastarbation. By the way, where is my cookie :c.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm

@Sami wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Wait wait, I didn't provoked anyone, that "Fu" Id something I like to say oh few....
Oh great, wow, hats off man.
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:You want me to check the whole chatlog? Just show me parts and I'll confirm it from the logs as you did now. Yes, Arnold provoked you. His provoking will be punished as a player, not as an admin because it's not admin power abuse. Yes, you were provoked which is why you provoked him, so both are guilty, but you are less guilty since you were provoked first. So it is right Arnold warned you before muting because you were provoked to provoke and so your punishment of provoking should be lower. After he warned you then just forget what happened before, did you provoke him after the warn? If so, then he rightfully muted you, he muted you again just to fix the reason. If you didn't provoke him after the warn then the mute was wrong. Now let's get to the mute evade, I'm assuming that he didn't warn you that you'll be banned as no one has shown proof of that so he shouldn't have banned you and that's another fault of his.

And yes, your English is weak because you are just ignoring my long messages and think it's just long piece of shit filled with excuses and lies.

And you want my resignation? Will be coming soon, don't worry.
He provoked so I abused him. He just wanted to use his admin cmds to me and he did it but you are still saving him. If you checked the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I just abused him in the return, nothing else. And why I told you about resignation because you are saving your friend, accept it and also you aren't doing your job honestly. You didn't check my provided logs and these words are yours, you said this kind of words many times that It is my job I have to investigate all the things and check all proofs but you didn't do it in my report so my friend yes you have to accept your fault and this thing really hurt me so that's why I told you about resignation and also you are not ready for level 9. Sorry man if my words hurt you and also you are talking here about unmuting and again muting me so as I said if you check the logs so you will know that guy provoked me and I abused him in return, just and also he banned me wrongfully and you also accepted that.

Mate, you want me to search in a whole chatlog all instances of abuse? You have to show me the proof, then give me your chatlog so I can confirm it, I won't search for proof in your chatlogs. My job is to view proof, not search for it. Also what do you mean I'm trying to defend Arnold? I already said that Arnold did wrong, but I'm saying you did wrong too. If Arnold is provoking you then report it, why did you provoke him back? Go see the provoking rule, if someone provokes another to break a rule then both are to be punished, but if the other doesn't break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished so if you didn't provoke him back, you could get him punished for provoking you.

Since you are not understanding my long responses, let me make it in bullet points for you.

Your faults:


  • Provoking once
  • Provoking after warn
  • Mute evade 1 time


Arnold's fault:


  • Was provoking first
  • Mute (if you provoked him after the warn, I'm unsure of this since you still haven't confirmed this so wrote it here so it gets your attention and you can confirm it)
  • Banning for mute evade on 1st offense


Don't start judging me if you don't understand my responses, you can just ask for clarification before assuming what you think and then judging me based on that.
Man, I respect you but this time you were not understanding me so that's why I was angry but now you can see maviz reply. Arnold can be added me in his ignore list but he didn't so, I'm right arnold did wrong and also I provided all evidences. Now, please, don't tell me that you can't accept this report.
KuRiMi^ wrote:The insulting rules implies if the player was using curse language against the other player that makes it offensive. When Arnold replied "Fu", he was dissapointed that he died, not insulting you. Which indicates that he wasn't insulting you, he was pointing out his mistake. That wouldn't provoke you if he wasn't insulting a player.
Oh pls dont try to save him. You was not there so pls dont interfer in my topic.

So you agree with the points I mentioned?
Except one I was not provoking him. I just abused him inocently Smile and also check maviz's reply so the doubt is clear and also you can check the logs that I didn't abuse any other player. So he had a choice of using ignore cmd but he didn't. Now give me a cookie.

Mate, you're really funny. He said Fu, Die pls, Cry pls and you got provoked, and in return you gave him long senstences full of abuse that I won't read because I'm good boy. Then you see he was heavily provoking you and you were innocently insulting him (okay, it's not in the insulting rule since you were insulting him direct, but definitely it counts under provoking rule). Atleast accept your punishments if you want others to be punished for their mistakes. Lastly, you continued provoking him after the warn and as you can see in provoking rule 2nd offense is tempban for 7 days, he muted and banned you wrongfully, he should've banned you for provoking 2nd offense, not mute evade.
Mate but he had a choice of using ignore cmd. I did only one mistake and that was mute evade but why I did it? Because something was doing wrong with my game so I had to restart my game but when he muted me first I waited for getting unmute and when he did it so I restart my game and honestly I didn't know he muted me again but when he banned then I checked the logs then I became angry and went to washroom and did mastarbation. By the way, where is my cookie :c.
Leave you'r honestly behind mate Razz
By the way you stole the jar, right? Razz 4k looking for it.

_______________________________________
@HunTinG wrote:
Even angel and rainbow know there is no better player and shooter than me in this game and there won't ever be, deal with it.
avatar
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 883
Points : 1002
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 17
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:36 pm

So Flake has confirmed to me that insulting doesn't count as provoking therefore both the warn and mute were wrong. And the ban was also wrong since you ban on mute evasion after 2 offenses and multiple warnings. So yes, your fault is mute evading and you'll be warned for it by me (this is your cookie).

About Arnold, we'll discuss in the management team and come to a decision soon.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum