Latest topics
» [Accepted] Player Report - [NC]Atila12
by Maxpayne^ Today at 3:06 am

» [Denied] Player Report - PhPmayan
by Maxpayne^ Today at 1:43 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - Sunny
by KuRuMi^ Today at 12:14 am

» We kick players with a high ping.
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Selling vehicle
by IceBlood Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» [IMPORTANT] Max world 1 vehicle count is 3 now! Sell one car while you have the chance
by DarK_SparK Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Kick bods ass :D
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» A 500 IQ meme
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by BlackOps_Killer Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Beta tester applications.
by Hᴀʟᴏ Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» RF - Royal Federation
by NinjaGhost Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» Suggestion - FPV rule
by Mr.Alone Yesterday at 6:48 pm

» Server rules [Updated 18-08-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 4:35 pm

» [Closed] Player report-iceblood
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» [Solved] Sheep transfer
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:33 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7950)
 
MaSoN^ (6961)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6232)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5348)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4506)
 
Vipe[R] (3915)
 
Arnold^ (3706)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3638)
 
ShadowJacK. (3584)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 

Statistics
We have 1242 registered users
The newest registered user is Mukesh

Our users have posted a total of 164843 messages in 11379 subjects
August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14


[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Your in-game name: Sami
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK]Arnold^
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 10/24/2017
What did he do? Describe please: Warned and muted me wrongfully and also banned me. So, why did she do that? Because she has admin level and I'm thinking, why she has admin level? So, the answer is simple. Our respectable, honourable head admins accepted her as an admin. Why I used her? Because only a girl is retarded like that Very Happy. Lots of clap for our head admins. They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls. Again lots of claps for them. So this retarded girl doesn't know about anything. She warned me then muted me and then gave me lovely ban <3 because I abused her and talked with her about her ex-boyfriend(my d**k). When I was talking with her she became angry and banned my d**k from her p*s*y. Oh, sorry form the server. They know about my foot, Wait, they know about my d**k. I'm still thinking why she is still on staff. Is she gave her p**y to admins. I know I'm typing wrong but really I'm out of my mind now. She made me angry. If I abused her so she can add me in her ignore list but no because she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind and gave me a ban <3. Check the evidences, first, when I abuse her she warned me then I again abused her so she muted me and then unmuted me and then I was going to restart my game because something was wrong with it she muted me again and I didn't about that so when I rejoined the game she banned me, WOW. I was also in tension why my ex-banned me so I checked the logs. By the way, it was not my and even not her mistake it was our admins' mistake who accepted a girl in VKs staff. I'm really angry now. I don't want any shitty replies here if someone will do it so I will reply him/her with my style. So girls and kids stay away from this post Very Happy.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): I don't know.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:




Last edited by Sami on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Maxpayne^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Sami u are my good freind. But man respect Admin's.

_______________________________________
avatar
Maxpayne^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 829
Points : 1000
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Vipe[R] on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Didn't he resign?
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3915
Points : 4638
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:07 pm

bilalnm3 wrote:Sami u are my good freind. But man respect Admin's.
Man, why the hell I respect retarded girls. She can add me in her ignore list If my words were hurt her ass. By the way, I'm really angry now.
@Vipe[R] wrote:Didn't he resign?
Nah. She is currently in VKs staff list.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Arnold, u are one of the respected admins, so out of the clan fights, please just stop acting like a jerk

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 531
Points : 620
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Maxpayne^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm

He is male ....

_______________________________________
avatar
Maxpayne^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 829
Points : 1000
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:47 pm


_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Arnold^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Just wait 10 mints, let me get to my house & come with my PC.
avatar
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3706
Points : 4332
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 18
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:59 pm

My girl replied here <3. Go and turn on your pc and post your lame exuses. I will give you the answers but tommorow because I'm going to sleep. Btw I'm missing that night when I broke the virginity of your p**y <3.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Pavonis on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:02 pm

4K. wrote:@[EK]Arnold^
4K you can exactly se that arnold muted him for abusing and he did mute evade and mute evade gets ban so arnold judt did his work
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3208
Points : 3547
Reputation : -42
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by DarK_SparK on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 pm

:C This IS not Human Pls ;V
avatar
DarK_SparK
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1571
Points : 1936
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : In NightMare Defending

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Arnold^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 pm

So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

Mr.Sami was abusing players after killing them so I asked him not to abuse but he tried to provoke me by saying "What will you do?" I just ignore his msg but when I killed him & end his spree so he start abusing me too on main chat & other players was getting irritate with this & they were PMing me to mute him but I gave him another chance I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.
















avatar
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3706
Points : 4332
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 18
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by HaseeB^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm

@Pavonis wrote:
4K. wrote:@[EK]Arnold^
4K you can exactly se that arnold muted him for abusing and he did mute evade and mute evade gets ban so arnold judt did his work
1. This isn't a clan clash, so that you are asking you'r clan leader for defending sir.
2. Arnold gave the reason as Ban evade, I guess.
3. An admin may have to warn somebody for mute evade but I request sami to give complete logs of it, whether it was mute evade although Arnold also faced same problem with =NK=SaMiR, so same thing conclusion is Arnold had to /ignore or had to warn other than ban.
4. As an admin, a person has to be patient about his work and as far as pavonis stated that he did his job but after the promotion of Arnold with access to temp-ban there are many frequent reports. Arnold must talk with 4k that what if a player is constantly abusing an admin then the right thing is that Admin should report than to Head admins untill the Admin must be polite and tolerant. Taking example of Mr. [EK]SiGNal.
Conclusion : I am nobody to say all this stuff but let these points be a part of knowledge in this report. Sami "aap ne control karna he" Arnold " AAp ne sabar karna he" 4k " aap ne dono nhi karne faisla karna he".


http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t5088-accepted-admin-report-ekarnold

_______________________________________
@HunTinG wrote:
Even angel and rainbow know there is no better player and shooter than me in this game and there won't ever be, deal with it.
avatar
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 883
Points : 1002
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 17
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

Mr.Sami was abusing players after killing them so I asked him not to abuse but he tried to provoke me by saying "What will you do?" I just ignore his msg but when I killed him & end his spree so he start abusing me too on main chat & other players was getting irritate with this & they were PMing me to mute him but I gave him another chance I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

















Can you show me logs of PMs you got from other players that he's abusing them and to mute him?

And Sami, as Haseeb already said you need to control yourself, jokes have a limit. As the report is still pending so I won't talk about ingame, but as I see on forums, such language is provoking and will start fights so I request you to stop this. If it's me, personally I don't take it seriously and it's just a joke for me, but not everyone is careless as me and they can get offended and provoked by it. I've already punished many people for such attitude on forums, but I'm giving you a final warning and a request to stop it before I take serious action.

Thanks for your attention.

As far as the report's concerned, I'm waiting for Arnold to provide the requested information.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Arnold^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:07 pm

You can see Maviz's PM here.

avatar
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3706
Points : 4332
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 18
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by KuRuMi^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:31 pm

This is why I get arrogant for people who curse, even if they implying to their mistakes or deaths.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3022
Points : 3343
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Thunder_Bird on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 pm

same condition was mine when he banned me for hp hack, lol but he resigned after my report:..... we can check his ammaturity from his behaviour that he cant even take firm decisions in his life. Well BTW if i was at sami's place I would have wrote 2 paged abusive gift for arnold for this childish ban lol
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2263
Points : 2482
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Thunder_Bird on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 pm

4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

Mr.Sami was abusing players after killing them so I asked him not to abuse but he tried to provoke me by saying "What will you do?" I just ignore his msg but when I killed him & end his spree so he start abusing me too on main chat & other players was getting irritate with this & they were PMing me to mute him but I gave him another chance I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

















Can you show me logs of PMs you got from other players that he's abusing them and to mute him?

And Sami, as Haseeb already said you need to control yourself, jokes have a limit. As the report is still pending so I won't talk about ingame, but as I see on forums, such language is provoking and will start fights so I request you to stop this. If it's me, personally I don't take it seriously and it's just a joke for me, but not everyone is careless as me and they can get offended and provoked by it. I've already punished many people for such attitude on forums, but I'm giving you a final warning and a request to stop it before I take serious action.

Thanks for your attention.

As far as the report's concerned, I'm waiting for Arnold to provide the requested information.
how many times?...........how many times you will save this kid? BTW shouldn't he considered to use /ignore? and this case isnt complicated as mine + you/arnold cant find complications in this case to save arnold like before, its open and shut.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2263
Points : 2482
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:09 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:So here is the whole story which Mr.Sami is trying to explain in his abusive language.

Mr.Sami was abusing players after killing them so I asked him not to abuse but he tried to provoke me by saying "What will you do?" I just ignore his msg but when I killed him & end his spree so he start abusing me too on main chat & other players was getting irritate with this & they were PMing me to mute him but I gave him another chance I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.

Here are the proofs.

















Can you show me logs of PMs you got from other players that he's abusing them and to mute him?

And Sami, as Haseeb already said you need to control yourself, jokes have a limit. As the report is still pending so I won't talk about ingame, but as I see on forums, such language is provoking and will start fights so I request you to stop this. If it's me, personally I don't take it seriously and it's just a joke for me, but not everyone is careless as me and they can get offended and provoked by it. I've already punished many people for such attitude on forums, but I'm giving you a final warning and a request to stop it before I take serious action.

Thanks for your attention.

As far as the report's concerned, I'm waiting for Arnold to provide the requested information.
how many times?...........how many times you will save this kid? BTW shouldn't he considered to use /ignore? and this case isnt complicated as mine + you/arnold cant find complications in this case  to save arnold like before, its open and shut.

Yes, this is an easy case and we should get to a solution fast, but the information I've requested from him is important in the case so please let me do my job.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Thunder_Bird on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 pm

lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
Mistakes of arnold:)
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack. This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS
Take kick/bam cmd for him, he dont deserve to use it
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2263
Points : 2482
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by =FXt=MoHaMeD^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
Mistakes of arnold:)
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack.  This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS
Take kick/bam cmd for him, he dont deserve to use it

1 : Arnold punished Sami Because Sami Abuse player exaclty : F*ck

2 : Arnold is Better Admin See For My Life

3 : I certify that Arnold Ban Sami Because there is a reason.
avatar
=FXt=MoHaMeD^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 182
Points : 328
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-06-29
Location : Unknow

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Thunder_Bird on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:57 pm

[MCO]We3da wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
Mistakes of arnold:)
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack.  This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS
Take kick/bam cmd for him, he dont deserve to use it

1 : Arnold punished Sami Because Sami Abuse player exaclty : F*ck

2 : Arnold is Better Admin See For My Life

3 : I certify that Arnold Ban Sami Because there is a reason.
1. if sami just abused 1 player and that player asked arnold to mute sami, arnold should tell that player about ignore cmd usage
2. weak/retard defence of a retard admin
3. There is no rule that says directly ban a player for mute evade


FOR YOU: didnt ask anything from you better stay away from it + I was taliing to 4k not to you. Last thing, better not quote my replies without a reason or I will act like sami
KEEP these litle advises in your brainless head, better forbyour gamming future here
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2263
Points : 2482
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by =FXt=MoHaMeD^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
[MCO]We3da wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
Mistakes of arnold:)
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack.  This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS
Take kick/bam cmd for him, he dont deserve to use it

1 : Arnold punished Sami Because Sami Abuse player exaclty : F*ck

2 : Arnold is Better Admin See For My Life

3 : I certify that Arnold Ban Sami Because there is a reason.
1. if sami just abused 1 player and that player asked arnold to mute sami, arnold should tell that player about ignore cmd usage
2.  weak/retard defence of a retard admin
3. There is no rule that says directly ban a player for mute evade


FOR YOU: didnt ask anything from you better stay away from it + I was taliing to 4k not to you. Last thing, better not quote my replies without a reason or I will act like sami
KEEP these litle advises in your brainless head, better forbyour gamming future here

Really Dude Lets Talk

1 : Arnold Its Better Admin See For Me lifeeeeeeeeee

2 : Arnold Abuse Sami For what........ Lets Talk

Sami Fukinggg Other player [FUking] Got It?

Arnold Warned Him 1
Arnold Mute him 2
Sami No Want Stop Fukingplayer So? Arnold Now Can Ban Respect @sami

i am See That If Me Moderator i will denied that Bcz Here a reason

Sami fuking The Player Arnold No Ban him NOO
Arnold Warned 1
Arnold Muted 2
Arnold Baneed Now Can ban Respect @admin And Bro @Sami But thi Is Not Liar

But this is the truth Or No?
avatar
=FXt=MoHaMeD^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 182
Points : 328
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-06-29
Location : Unknow

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by KuRuMi^ on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:15 pm

[MCO]We3da wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
[MCO]We3da wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol am not stoping you am I? oooops sorry
Mistakes of arnold:)
1. he muted sami wrongfully. he said sami was abusing player(S) but from the proofs it looked that sami just said "fucked" to a player lol. all other abuses belonged to arnold which means arnold should use ignore as he cant face sami's abusive dick lol soaz again pls.
2. The most important thing is that mute evade that sami did. for it arnold should warn/kick him for it as its not a hack.  This 'evade' credit goes to arnold as well as he wrongfully muted sami so sami had no other choice. And then he banned sami like he was angry and already waiting for a chance to ban sami which sounds like the behaviour of a sad/crying kid.

Kindly this time dont you start to find out some defensive lines from rules to save his ass

RECOMMENDATIONS
Take kick/bam cmd for him, he dont deserve to use it

1 : Arnold punished Sami Because Sami Abuse player exaclty : F*ck

2 : Arnold is Better Admin See For My Life

3 : I certify that Arnold Ban Sami Because there is a reason.
1. if sami just abused 1 player and that player asked arnold to mute sami, arnold should tell that player about ignore cmd usage
2.  weak/retard defence of a retard admin
3. There is no rule that says directly ban a player for mute evade


FOR YOU: didnt ask anything from you better stay away from it + I was taliing to 4k not to you. Last thing, better not quote my replies without a reason or I will act like sami
KEEP these litle advises in your brainless head, better forbyour gamming future here

Really Dude Lets Talk

1 : Arnold Its Better Admin See For Me lifeeeeeeeeee

2 : Arnold Abuse Sami For what........ Lets Talk

Sami Fukinggg Other player [FUking] Got It?

Arnold Warned Him 1
Arnold Mute him 2
Sami No Want Stop Fukingplayer So? Arnold Now Can Ban Respect @sami

i am See That If Me Moderator i will denied that Bcz Here a reason

Sami fuking The Player Arnold No Ban him NOO
Arnold Warned 1
Arnold Muted 2
Arnold Baneed Now Can ban Respect @admin And Bro @Sami But thi Is Not Liar

But this is the truth Or No?

I recommend chatting Arnold in a PM because you're interfering the report (unless you're a witness).

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3022
Points : 3343
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Bird, I know what the report is about, don't worry, I'll make the right decision. Now please let me wait for Arnold's response.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Mr.Alone on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:04 pm

The point is here :
'' I just /warn Mr.Sami but he didn't stop he continue abusing me so I /mute him just to make him calm down but he evade his mute so the last choice was a /tempban.
So he's ban for 2 days.'' -Arnold.

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman


Each battle brings me one step closer to perfection.-The God Fist

In fact you're nothing more than a human holding a keyboard behind a screen and acting like you're tough.-Masiii [BestQuoteEver] wrote:
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1274
Points : 1396
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Arnold^ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:13 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:You can see Maviz's PM here.

avatar
Arnold^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3706
Points : 4332
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 18
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 am

Hahahaha, WOW, I will explain the whole story with some more evidences Very Happy. Currently I'm going to college so, When I will come back I will reply.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Pershing on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:22 am

Well, I pmed arnold to kicked him or Warn because he always use in talks fuc... d**k and etc that is not good arnold just doing his job Because Sami abuse Him and Maybe many players he also said in Admin report Arnold is girl he didn't know about Admin Sami sorry for i am against you but why you made a admin report? because this is your mistake not arnold and arnold just doing his job i gave example For sami For Example :- A New Player Come in Server and ask you about server and you say him fuc... d**k tell me you say him 2nd exmaple :- A most Experissons Player  Come and End your spree then you say him Fuc.. Dic...  if he read your message and thought in Mind there is Many Bad Players I will not play here he /q for forever So sami is your mistake why you made a admin report tho he just end without Admin report he was doing his Job its not mistake Arnold Once more Sorry Sami i against you but i will on Such Side forget A word SO i write it in Urdu Denied this report.


Last edited by Maviz on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Somethings)
avatar
Pershing
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1711
Points : 2009
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 am

3 Admin CMD, The Rule Break: Insulting.

Server Rules wrote:Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.


-Warn: Warned for breaking Insulting Rule, You should spesific the rule break on the reason. This was right, a warn is great to warn a player to stop insulting.

-Mute: You have to provide proofs that he was abusing others players frequently so we will see if you had used Mute CMD Correctly.

-Temp-Ban: You had used again your cmd wrongly, you have to warn first the player for mute evade, just read the rule it says if the player mute evade more than 2 times, and has been warned several times you can temp-ban him.

This Report should be accepted for your mistake with temp-ban cmd, but should keep open so you can provide proof that you had used mute cmd correctly as well.

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6232
Points : 7371
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Desi on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 am

Maviz wrote:Well, I pmed arnold to kicked him or Warn because he always use in talks fuc... d**k and etc that is not good arnold just doing his job Because Sami abuse Him and Maybe many players he also said in Admin report Arnold is girl he didn't know about Admin Sami sorry for i am against you but why you made a admin report? because this is your mistake not arnold and arnold just doing his job i gave example For sami For Example :- A New Player Come in Server and ask you about server and you say him fuc... d**k tell me you say him 2nd exmaple :- A most Experissons Player  Come and End your spree then you say him Fuc.. Dic...  if he read your message and thought in Mind there is Many Bad Players I will not play here he /q for forever So sami is your mistake why you made a admin report tho he just end without Admin report he was doing his Job its not mistake Arnold Once more Sorry Sami i against you but i will on Such Side  forget A word SO i write it in Urdu Denied this report.
[size=32]If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.[/size]
[size=32]Got it ?[/size]
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 727
Points : 804
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-05-31
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Umar on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:48 am

Me, anosh and maviz were there too. We did see sami abusing others and my clan mate, maviz also pmed arnold to mute him or warn him. I was irritated too. Arnold did warn and mute him. But his mute evade should result in..... Ban and arnold did his job.

Btw sami, sorry for going against him but what you did was wrong.

_______________________________________
Immortal can't die because he respawns
avatar
Umar
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1526
Points : 1797
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:52 am

Okay, the mute was correct since more than 1 people were being affected (Arnold and Mavis), but Arnold according to the rules if he mute evaded 2 times and you warned him that he'll get banned if he mute evades then you can tempban him, not on first mute evade offense.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:32 am

Maviz wrote:Well, I pmed arnold to kicked him or Warn because he always use in talks fuc... d**k and etc that is not good arnold just doing his job Because Sami abuse Him and Maybe many players he also said in Admin report Arnold is girl he didn't know about Admin Sami sorry for i am against you but why you made a admin report? because this is your mistake not arnold and arnold just doing his job i gave example For sami For Example :- A New Player Come in Server and ask you about server and you say him fuc... d**k tell me you say him 2nd exmaple :- A most Experissons Player  Come and End your spree then you say him Fuc.. Dic...  if he read your message and thought in Mind there is Many Bad Players I will not play here he /q for forever So sami is your mistake why you made a admin report tho he just end without Admin report he was doing his Job its not mistake Arnold Once more Sorry Sami i against you but i will on Such Side  forget A word SO i write it in Urdu Denied this report.
Arnold was doing his job, right? B*tch please, what do you mean? What do you want to say? An admin can break the rules. I abused her and I accepted it but when I was abusing her the first thing she has to do as she has to add me in her ignore list but she didn't do that and warned me directly then I again abused her and I accept that but she didn't add me in her ignore list and muted me so I waited, she unmuted me and then I didn't abuse her but she again muted me. That's my point she misused admin cmds. By the way, why are you sporting her B*tch?
Umar4911 wrote:Me, anosh and maviz were there too. We did see sami abusing others and my clan mate,  maviz also pmed arnold to mute him or warn him. I was irritated too. Arnold did warn and mute him. But his mute evade should result in..... Ban and arnold did his job.

Btw sami, sorry for going against him but what you did was wrong.
So, according to you, I abused Arnold and other players. Really, man, I salute you, you are the biggest honest I have ever seen in my life Very Happy. OK, I will provide the logs then see how many players were abused by me.
4K. wrote:Okay, the mute was correct since more than 1 people were being affected (Arnold and Mavis), but Arnold according to the rules if he mute evaded 2 times and you warned him that he'll get banned if he mute evades then you can tempban him, not on first mute evade offense.
Man, I will provide the logs and one more evidence that will clearly show, your admin misused admin cmds. This time if you make the wrong decision or try to save your admin I will steal your cookie jar and will eat all the cookies :c.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Pershing on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 am

i am in arnold side because i thought that arnold is innconet
avatar
Pershing
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1711
Points : 2009
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Thunder_Bird on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 am

Maviz wrote:i am in arnold side because i thought that arnold is innconet
you and your Mr.innocent will pay for it . From now as you are against sami, consider me your enemy. I thought we will be good frndz but now I realized that you are a 2 faced motherfucker retard like Malik
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2263
Points : 2482
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Pershing on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:54 am

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
Maviz wrote:i am in arnold side because i thought that arnold is innconet
you and your Mr.innocent will pay for it . From now as you are against sami, consider me your enemy. I thought we will be good frndz but now I realized that you are a 2 faced motherfucker retard like Malik
2 faced okay Sami is my friend i know and you also my friend and dont want to leave you and Sami i thought that arnold is innocent Mje laga k why tum mje chor rehe ho
avatar
Pershing
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1711
Points : 2009
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by DarkSid3R. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:01 am

Arnold done right to punish sami.
I also seen that sami was abusing arnold without any reason. Arnold muted sami because he was abusing him.
Sami also mute evaded by rejoining the game.
avatar
DarkSid3R.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1302
Points : 1654
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:02 am


First, she warned me for abusing but didn't add me in her ignore list, great Very Happy, OK, then she muted me ok as you can see in the pic I didn't restart my game and waited for being unmuted. She unmuted me and then I didn't abuse her even though I didn't talk with her so why the hell that F*cking lesbian slut muted me. Honestly, I didn't know about that and I had reconnected my game and then she banned me, WOW, lovely <3. Why the hell she muted me after unmuting me. Does it really make any sense? I didn't even talk with her and muted me without any reason. That lesbian slut didn't read any server and admin rules and she is in VKs staff list. I know I'm doing abusing but really I'm out of mind now. Kick that slut from your staff list. Also, take this logs file this is unedited and pure like my sperms. zippyshare.com/v/t1OwFNaa/file.html and @4K. check all the chat so you will know I only abused Arnold and didn't say any abuse word to any player. So, what is my point? If you have a brain, my friends, so you can understand, in the whole story, my mistake is just 0% Very Happy. And again now I'm saying that if I abused her so the first thing she has to do she has to add me in her ignore list but she didn't and warned me then muted and then gave me a lovely ban with her pussy. Sorry if my words hurt you. I'm really angry now.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Thunder_Bird on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:05 am

FaLLeN wrote:Arnold done right to punish sami.
I also seen that sami was abusing arnold without any reason. Arnold muted sami because he was abusing him.
Sami also mute evaded by rejoining the game.
sami abusing arnold? arnold should use /ignore
about the mute evade sami may have a reason for it even if he dont have arnold should have warned hom for first 2 times
you and your mr.arnold aka innocent.whore dont know about rules lol. better read rules or F*ck off from here
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2263
Points : 2482
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:08 am

Maviz wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
Maviz wrote:i am in arnold side because i thought that arnold is innconet
you and your Mr.innocent will pay for it . From now as you are against sami, consider me your enemy. I thought we will be good frndz but now I realized that you are a 2 faced motherfucker retard like Malik
2 faced okay Sami is my friend i know and you also my friend and dont want to leave you and Sami i thought that arnold is innocent Mje laga k why tum mje chor rehe ho
You are calling me your friend, you mofo and what was your friend mr.umar's saying in his reply that I was also abusing other players so go and check the logs you 2face mofo.
FaLLeN wrote:Arnold done right to punish sami.
I also seen that sami was abusing arnold without any reason. Arnold muted sami because he was abusing him.
Sami also mute evaded by rejoining the game.
Did you ever read the server rule if you didn't so go and read them and don't post your shitty replies here or I will handle you with my official style.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by [FS]Infernape(A) on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am

I am with Same as he was muted for abusing but usually we are told to use /ignore if someone is abusing where as mute is used when a player spams . Even if he muted him he should have been warned for mute evading . If they talk about old warn . He can't be warned for abusing . So I think sami is right . He should be unbanned.

_______________________________________


avatar
[FS]Infernape(A)
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 365
Points : 433
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-04-16
Age : 15
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:35 pm

@Sami wrote:Because only a girl is retarded like that Very Happy
@Sami wrote:They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls.
@Sami wrote:she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind
@Sami wrote:it was our admins' mistake who accepted a girl in VKs staff.
@Sami wrote:So girls and kids stay away from this post Very Happy.

Hm?

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3638
Points : 4137
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 pm

4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sami on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Sami wrote:Because only a girl is retarded like that Very Happy
@Sami wrote:They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls.
@Sami wrote:she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind
@Sami wrote:it was our admins' mistake who accepted a girl in VKs staff.
@Sami wrote:So girls and kids stay away from this post Very Happy.

Hm?
Another girl spotted. By the way, I'm talking about insulting and provoking in the game, not on the forum. Don't try to save your friend, flake.
avatar
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1005
Points : 1106
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-08-10
Location : In front of my neighbor's home.

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Pavonis on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:45 pm

@Sami wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Sami wrote:Because only a girl is retarded like that Very Happy
@Sami wrote:They accepted a 10-year non-virgin girl in VKs staff, WOW, they really care about kids and especially about girls.
@Sami wrote:she is a girl and a girl can't do something with sense so she did a stupidity with her lesbian mind
@Sami wrote:it was our admins' mistake who accepted a girl in VKs staff.
@Sami wrote:So girls and kids stay away from this post Very Happy.

Hm?
Another girl spotted. By the way, I'm talking about insulting and provoking in the game, not on the forum. Don't try to save your friend, flake.
He is a head serverr admin talk with respect if u don't want to get a forum ban from him.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3208
Points : 3547
Reputation : -42
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:47 pm

@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?

If Mavis was getting annoyed by you and had to PM Arnold about it, and Arnold was also getting annoyed so that is 2 people and for that /ignore is not suitable. And if you are abusing him for no reason then of course you are provoking, I know you don't like him as admin and you're trying to insult/abuse him so he gets angry and misuses admin power. I'm not defending him, but I'm tell you what rules you broke from what I've seen so far.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7950
Points : 8355
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by DarK_SparK on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:58 pm

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:Sami, I haven't checked your logs yet, but even if you weren't abusing others directly, your words were still annoying multiple people and therefore an /ignore is not suitable in this case. He should've directly muted you as the rules say, but he warned you first then muted you. And as I think, he unmuted you so he could mute you while adding "provoking" to the reason. Also the ban for mute evade is not right, because he must warn you first that you will be banned if you mute evade and you should've mute evaded at least 2 times before receiving the ban.

Arnold, please read the provoking rules, it clearly says to /tempban for 7 days on 2nd offense, it doesn't mention mute at all.

In conclusion, Sami is supposed to be punished for provoking (and abusing if he did abuse multiple people) and for 1 mute evade. So he warned you on first offense which is correct, but he shouldn't have muted you unless you didn't abuse/insult multiple people, instead he should've tempbanned you for 7 days for 2nd offense provoking, not mute evading.

So I just see you breaking some rules, and Arnold interpreting it wrongly.

Here are the rules so you can view them again:

Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.

Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
What you said /ignore cmd was not suitable there. Really? I didn't insult or abuse other players, I was talking with Arnold so how /ignore was not suitable there. Man, why aren't you accept that your admin did wrong and misused his powers. why are you trying to save your friend? I'm saying again to you that check the logs read all chat so you will know that I only abused Arnold and she can be used /ignore cmd instead of using warn cmd and you are talking about provoking so, what is provoking?Provoking is deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry. Am I right? Ofc. I'm. I just abused or insult her with some words like that I fucked you or Did my words hurt your ass, something like that but I didn't say like that you are retarded you can't say anything to me in conversion or you F*cking mofo come on and let's do a conversion fight. Did I say something like that? No, but now you are saving your friend. I have not wanted to get unban because one day is passed and one day is left. I want a fair decision. Kick that slut from VKs staff. Man, now you are provoking me and making me angry. Aren't you doing?

If Mavis was getting annoyed by you and had to PM Arnold about it, and Arnold was also getting annoyed so that is 2 people and for that /ignore is not suitable. And if you are abusing him for no reason then of course you are provoking, I know you don't like him as admin and you're trying to insult/abuse him so he gets angry and misuses admin power. I'm not defending him, but I'm tell you what rules you broke from what I've seen so far.
4k Bro Once I site Here Pls
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t7501-denied-report-ek5k-and-kfdev1ceabusing?highlight=Dev1ce
avatar
DarK_SparK
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1571
Points : 1936
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : In NightMare Defending

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Ƚчzσᖇ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Sami Mind your Language.
avatar
Ƚчzσᖇ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 538
Points : 670
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Admin Report: [EK]Arnold^ - Halloween Weekend Special

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum