Top posters
ЧК. (7987)
 
MaSoN^ (7124)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6269)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5358)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4527)
 
Vipe[R] (3915)
 
Arnold^ (3706)
 
ShadowJacK. (3665)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3649)
 
Rainbow Dash (3573)
 

Statistics
We have 1258 registered users
The newest registered user is Mohib^

Our users have posted a total of 169142 messages in 11707 subjects
September 2018 Update 2 - Small ramble.

Tue 18 Sep - 22:21 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: This ramble contains some information, but I haven't grammar checked anything and I just wanted to get this out of my system.

Guys don't read these posts if you don't want to. It's just me rambling, because I feel like it. I am just going to give my thoughts on everything so far.

I want to have the patch released on the 23rd of september (this week) but it might get punished to next week again. I've sorry it's taking such a long time. High quality stuff like secret of VKs, cop job and bod takes a lot of time to script. Some things that bothers me though is that I want to release more patches, but I promised you guys secret of VKs in the next patch which is why I have pushed back the update this late. I've kinda over down it with the amount of different things I've done and need to stay more focused.

In the future I'll focus on releasing more patches so that improvements and bug fixes don't have to wait around for me to finish the big scripts. I prefer small patches …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat 1 Sep - 13:32 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun 29 Jul - 16:20 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon 16 Jul - 9:23 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri 22 Jun - 14:04 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed 30 May - 13:44 by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun 29 Apr - 15:34 by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed 11 Apr - 15:19 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon 5 Mar - 13:54 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15


[Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Go down

[Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Halo on Tue 5 Sep - 10:22

Your in-game name:=FS=Halo^
Admin who banned you:Darkrazor
Date and time of banning:3-9-17
Reason given by the admin for the ban:via /q Evade

Your defense please: Friends I was Going to go Then Some One Shot On my Head I Dont Think so i type /q. Bro If  You Going Then Someone shot On your head that Evade?
@Rainbow Dash wrote:you are planning to leave and someone shots you and you accidently do /q because you were planning to leave, it's not Death evade. but if you are fighting someone and leaves it is Death evade.
And Who Made That Proof He said me Sorry And Pm You 4k to Unban me

Witnesses who support you (in-game names):Error,Blue,And Many player there
Any screenshots you took for your defense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7DrtkTQ3k
avatar
Halo
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 942
Points : 1093
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 16
Location : Planet Halo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Force on Tue 5 Sep - 10:25

I think unban halo because he dont fight with him and he came bad time when halo's going time,its not a evade


Last edited by =NK=Maviz on Tue 5 Sep - 10:52; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1815
Points : 2133
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Halo on Tue 5 Sep - 10:26

Thx Bro Sad
avatar
Halo
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 942
Points : 1093
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 16
Location : Planet Halo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Force on Tue 5 Sep - 10:28

and stop posting useless replies halo just wait an admin repply and darkrazaor.


Last edited by =NK=Maviz on Tue 5 Sep - 10:31; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1815
Points : 2133
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Halo on Tue 5 Sep - 10:30

Maviz zara Apni english sahi kr sare waord khalat lekh rha hai
avatar
Halo
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 942
Points : 1093
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 16
Location : Planet Halo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Force on Tue 5 Sep - 10:50

First you can see your word you wrote word=waord and Galat=khalat
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1815
Points : 2133
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by ЧК. on Tue 5 Sep - 10:52

It was not accidental /q and you did not /q before you were shot at otherwise your head wouldn't have been popped. I reduced your ban duration to 2 weeks because of Stylish's and Steph's request, but if you continue spamming unban requests, I will make it back to 3.

Denied.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7987
Points : 8397
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Sharjah, UAE

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Rainbow Dash on Wed 6 Sep - 16:19

4K. wrote:It was not accidental /q and you did not /q before you were shot at otherwise your head wouldn't have been popped. I reduced your ban duration to 2 weeks because of Stylish's and Steph's request, but if you continue spamming unban requests, I will make it back to 3.

Denied.

no this is not a death evade, they were not fighting with each other!

"if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death while being in combat and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban."

he was not in combat with halo or seem to moved at all. accidents happen. i have closed my game right when i got headshot as well. ban appeal opened. so i can further discuss this.


_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 3573
Points : 4708
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Force on Wed 6 Sep - 16:24

yes i say again and again its not a evade but he is does not listen it.
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1815
Points : 2133
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by DarK_SparK on Wed 6 Sep - 16:30

I think you want perma ban by 4k
avatar
DarK_SparK
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1720
Points : 2185
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : In NightMare Defending

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Wed 6 Sep - 16:33

ITS clearly NOT a death evade and Stylish should just stop hacking himself to report other people for useless and wrong reasons.





avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 538
Points : 629
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by ЧК. on Wed 6 Sep - 16:41

@Rainbow Dash wrote:
4K. wrote:It was not accidental /q and you did not /q before you were shot at otherwise your head wouldn't have been popped. I reduced your ban duration to 2 weeks because of Stylish's and Steph's request, but if you continue spamming unban requests, I will make it back to 3.

Denied.

no this is not a death evade, they were not fighting with each other!

"if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death while being in combat and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban."

he was not in combat with halo or seem to moved at all. accidents happen. i have closed my game right when i got headshot as well. ban appeal opened. so i can further discuss this.


Mate, if it was an accident I would understand it and just give him a warning, but he's been caught doing this before many times which is why he got a tempban. When someone has broken a rule many times in the past, he should be more careful this time. And especially in prop 100 you can never even think about doing /q while spawned because it is a DM prop and people are alwaying fighting in it. Halo should've stayed unspawned or /kill before leaving the game.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7987
Points : 8397
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Sharjah, UAE

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Rainbow Dash on Wed 6 Sep - 16:43

4K. wrote:
@Rainbow Dash wrote:
4K. wrote:It was not accidental /q and you did not /q before you were shot at otherwise your head wouldn't have been popped. I reduced your ban duration to 2 weeks because of Stylish's and Steph's request, but if you continue spamming unban requests, I will make it back to 3.

Denied.

no this is not a death evade, they were not fighting with each other!

"if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death while being in combat and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban."

he was not in combat with halo or seem to moved at all. accidents happen. i have closed my game right when i got headshot as well. ban appeal opened. so i can further discuss this.


Mate, if it was an accident I would understand it and just give him a warning, but he's been caught doing this before many times which is why he got a tempban. When someone has broken a rule many times in the past, he should be more careful this time. And especially in prop 100 you can never even think about doing /q while spawned because it is a DM prop and people are alwaying fighting in it. Halo should've stayed unspawned or /kill before leaving the game.

i just opened it because i saw the rule and it says in combat. to me it doesnt look like he is in combat. i just opened the report so you can either deny it again or accept it again depending on my comment. but you are the judge of what happened before. i only saw the video and pointed that out.

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 3573
Points : 4708
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by ЧК. on Wed 6 Sep - 16:47

@Rainbow Dash wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Rainbow Dash wrote:
4K. wrote:It was not accidental /q and you did not /q before you were shot at otherwise your head wouldn't have been popped. I reduced your ban duration to 2 weeks because of Stylish's and Steph's request, but if you continue spamming unban requests, I will make it back to 3.

Denied.

no this is not a death evade, they were not fighting with each other!

"if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death while being in combat and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban."

he was not in combat with halo or seem to moved at all. accidents happen. i have closed my game right when i got headshot as well. ban appeal opened. so i can further discuss this.


Mate, if it was an accident I would understand it and just give him a warning, but he's been caught doing this before many times which is why he got a tempban. When someone has broken a rule many times in the past, he should be more careful this time. And especially in prop 100 you can never even think about doing /q while spawned because it is a DM prop and people are alwaying fighting in it. Halo should've stayed unspawned or /kill before leaving the game.

i just opened it because i saw the rule and it says in combat. to me it doesnt look like he is in combat. i just opened the report so you can either deny it again or accept it again depending on my comment. but you are the judge of what happened before. i only saw the video and pointed that out.

Well, of course if it was the first time I saw Halo evading, it would just be a warn, but I've seen him doing it in the past multiple times that I don't even remember exactly how many times. Also when he posted an unban request not even a minute after I accepted his report then it is apparent that he just wants to get himself unbanned and avoid the punishment. And then after I deny it, he copy pastes the same thing 2-3 times. In all unban requests he is asking that if someone has to go during a fight and he does /q then is it evade? And I said yes it is evade if you leave during a fight without letting the killer get the kill and he didn't read my reply and kept pasting the same question in every unban request. No effort was made to post a proper unban request apologizing for his mistakes and showing realization, instead the same shit just copy pasted, and this is when it gets annoying that he isn't trying to understand that I already answered his question. The ban shall remain till the duration is complete.

Unban request denied.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7987
Points : 8397
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Sharjah, UAE

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban apeal - halo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum