VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

+5
stephcurry
ZwiReK^
Stylish^
ЧК.
Thunder_B!rd
9 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ Empty [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:05 am

Your in-game name: = [F2]Thunder_Bird
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK]Arnold^
Date and time of Rulebreaking: just now
What did he do? Describe please:Today I was in event hosted by marcus . I started doin drive-by there . after an hour many Kf members went in and I raped them(15 spree) . Then they accused me of hacking( stylish: car hack) . After that Arnold freezed me and stylish killed me. So its an abuse of admin power. stylish asked him to freeze me (maybe) and he did it and stylish killed me with m60 and destroyed my vehicle . Also I was using VPN + 30FPS Wink . Also tommorow mason accused me of HP hack too but coza my 1k+ ping he failed to kill me and I couldn't be able to shoot there. but after sometime he killed me .
RULEBREAKE : Abusing admin power + false Kick[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ Ooooo11
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ Empty Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:08 am

He was just confirming if you were hacking or not, that is the purpose of /freeze. Why did he kick you for veh hack if you died by Stylish?

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ Empty Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 am

4K. wrote:He was just confirming if you were hacking or not, that is the purpose of /freeze. Why did he kick you for veh hack if you died by Stylish?
man you see he freezed. first tell me whats the purpose of freezing me when 10 guys are after me ;( he freezed then stylish killed me ;( . this is bullshit he didnt kicked me from veh he just freezed me so that stylish can kill me ;( . you understanding what am saying?
if he was really trying to confirm my hacking he can spectate and record me ;(

Last edited by Thunder_Bird on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;()
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 am

He was using Veh hacks, when arnold freezed him, still his veh was unable to get any damage, i killed him by shooting on his body, keep this report open i'll show the proofs.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:17 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:He was just confirming if you were hacking or not, that is the purpose of /freeze. Why did he kick you for veh hack if you died by Stylish?
man you see he freezed. first tell me whats the purpose of freezing me when 10 guys are after me ;( he freezed then stylish killed me ;( . this is bullshit he didnt kicked me from veh he just freezed me so that stylish can kill me ;( . you understanding what am saying?

Yes, he could spectate, but /freeze is also a method and much easier. What benefit was it to him that Stylish killed you? The benefit was for Stylish. When you died, were you in car or foot?

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:17 am

Stylish^ wrote:He was using Veh hacks, when arnold freezed him, still his veh was unable to get any damage, i killed him by shooting on his body, keep this report open i'll show the proofs.
B*tch when you killed me you also destroyed my vehicle asshole also I was using fake lags not hacks.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:19 am

4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Yes, he could spectate, but /freeze is also a method and much easier. What benefit was it to him that Stylish killed you? The benefit was for Stylish. When you died, were you in car or foot?
As you know many guys used to asslick stylish and arnold is one of them . maybe stylish told him that ma hacking so he freezed me and stylish killed me ;(. if  Iwas hacking then how he killed me ;( . Also when I died Iwas on vehicle you can also ask mehar.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:22 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

As you know many guys used to asslick stylish and arnold is one of them . maybe stylish told him that ma hacking so he freezed me and stylish killed me ;(. if  Iwas hacking then how he killed me ;( . Also when I died  Iwas on vehicle you can also ask mehar.

Let's wait for Stylish to post proof.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 am

Well from my POV (Point Of View) I think Arnold should've brought Thunder_Bird to a private place and tested on him.
About yesterday you was lag or afk idk, But was moving, First I thought it's hp hack but then I saw ping, I didn't accuse you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 am

MaSoN^ wrote:Well from my POV (Point Of View) I think Arnold should've brought Thunder_Bird to a private place and tested on him.
About yesterday you was lag or afk idk, But was moving, First I thought it's hp hack but then I saw ping, I didn't accuse you.
lol man you said : WTF HP hack?
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 am

ZwirekHD wrote:Sty and Thun no Fight pls

Don't post here unless you have proof or something important to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfz1B5hiZZg&feature=youtu.be
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:50 am

Stylish^ wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfz1B5hiZZg&feature=youtu.be
Bitchass its an Advantage of Skateboard+lags
With skateboard( if osmeone is using it) there is a rare chance of damaging your tires and vehicle ;( and when you killed me my vehicle also destroyed ;( also you didnt showed my ping and FPS .
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:54 am

Here's another video proof ( sorry for the terrible video quality, but at 00:11 his skatebord clearly didnt get any damage).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F50_1iYXfI
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 am

stephcurry wrote:Here's another video proof ( sorry for the terrible video quality, but at 00:11 his skatebord clearly didnt get any damage).

When you throw gernade and someone kill you before it explodes . the gernades not explodes I killed you before you shooted at my skateboard also in my game I went very away from you when you shooted rocket :.. As I mentioned that was my luvly preciosu lag <3 I recently discovered.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am

Look at the chat at 00:12, it says i died from my own explosion, you didn't kill me.
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am

Good job, It's a valid proof from my side but I won't take action on this report.

Thunder_Bird wrote:
With skateboard( if osmeone is using it) there is a rare chance of damaging your tires and vehicle ;( and when you killed me my vehicle also destroyed ;( also you didnt showed my ping and FPS .

He destroyed your vehicle when you got out of it (Dead). also as you can see below in steph's video he shot you with RPG and you didn't get damage, with lag or no explosions can get you.

stephcurry wrote:Here's another video proof ( sorry for the terrible video quality, but at 00:11 his skatebord clearly didnt get any damage).

This is a valid proof too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:10 am

MaSoN^ wrote:

Good job, It's a valid proof from my side but I won't take action on this report.

Thunder_Bird wrote:

He destroyed your vehicle when you got out of it (Dead). also as you can see below in steph's video he shot you with RPG and you didn't get damage, with lag or no explosions can get you.

This is a valid proof too.
so you are basically trying to say am hacking
if so well what are you wating for :...
you are higher level admin and you can take action on it
I still am saying that was my lag whick I do with the help of a tool am not goin to mention . the video they recorded is at their screen( IDC what they recorded). The thing I care abt is that when am driving in an event and those motherfuckers are after me why the hell arnold freezed? even if am hacking he should take me to a private place as said by you :..
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 am

Ain't 206 doesn't take damage in his vehicle too when someone shots him because of the high ping
Signal knows it
When Signal saw that 206's vehicle didn't take any damage he brought both of us to check him and when I shoted the car he dead but I didn't mean it and 206 knows it but stylish had to stop when he shot him with m60 and he saw smoke, I guess he ain't blind
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:48 am

He does agree that he uses tools not to get ;damage and who doesnt know that he has been hacking since when he started playing those ban evasions and the other rule breaks i wonder how could he still manage to play here and the ban system of vks. He is banned in my server his ass is tired of getting in but failed to evade. Just add UID ban system and thats it
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 am

Stylish^ wrote: He does agree that he uses tools not to get ;damage and who doesnt know that he has been hacking since when he started playing those ban evasions and the other rule breaks i wonder how could he still manage to play here and the ban system of vks. He is banned in my server his ass is tired of getting in but failed to evade. Just add UID ban system and thats it
lololololololol
I cant sotp laughing
made my day
You think I cant ban evade in your server
Asshole Vks security is higher than your retard server
I actually went to VKs as its alot more interesting than your shitty server
I can do ban evade just know if you want me to Smile
You are a Kid so Be a Kid
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:As you know many guys used to asslick stylish and arnold is one of them .
For your kindly information Stylish & Me don't like each other you'll always found us fighting, But now he's my witness.

MaSoN^ wrote:Well from my POV (Point Of View) I think Arnold should've brought Thunder_Bird to a private place and tested on him.
Yes mate, I respect your point of view but i'm on level 5 so I can't bring anyone to me.

Well, We can clearly see in this video that he was Veh hacking... (Thanks Stylish, you done a great job)

Let me make it more clear.

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ Captur10
Check the vehicle HP he was getting attack by 4 or 5 player with m60, m4, gernades & RPG but the Scateboard hp is still 1000
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:58 am

Well someone get the skateboard, make an admin freeze you and see what happens if you shoot at the skateboard. Use /car as well. Just to check. Also Thunder_bird while we are at it are you cheating in parkour. I am pretty sure I saw you get 1 minute on parkour 2 that's not possible and it happened recently.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:02 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Well someone get the skateboard, make an admin freeze you and see what happens if you shoot at the skateboard. Use /car as well. Just to check. Also Thunder_bird while we are at it are you cheating in  parkour. I am pretty sure I saw you get 1 minute on parkour 2 that's not possible and it happened recently.
Man, check this out, its 100% cleared that he was hacking.

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^ Captur10
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:05 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Well someone get the skateboard, make an admin freeze you and see what happens if you shoot at the skateboard. Use /car as well. Just to check. Also Thunder_bird while we are at it are you cheating in  parkour. I am pretty sure I saw you get 1 minute on parkour 2 that's not possible and it happened recently.
Dont go off topic. I did hacks in parkour and I accepted even you dont have proofs.
but this time I used artificial lag( even in some duel in witch there are +4 Kf guys nad me alone I still kill one or two of them with dat lag). ask signal abt it. so its impossible for them to give me damage by means of guns n explosions easily. I can show you on your testing server too. and also what mason said that my vehicle destroyed after he killed me ;;( so for your kind information I have a hack in which even you getoff the vehicle your car remains safe ;( . Also am not that mad to hack in front of my worst enemies + admin who i hate so much and vice versa ;(
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:08 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Dont go off topic.  I did hacks in parkour and I accepted even you dont have proofs.
but this time I used artificial lag( even in some duel in witch there are +4 Kf guys nad me alone I still kill one or two of them with dat lag). ask signal abt it. so its impossible for them to give me damage by means of guns n explosions easily. I can show you on your testing server too. and also what mason said that my vehicle  destroyed after he killed me ;;( so for your kind information I have a hack in which even you getoff the vehicle your car remains safe ;( . Also am not that mad to hack in front of my worst enemies + admin who i hate so much and vice versa ;(

Your impossible time in the parkour event is enough proof to prove you hacked/cheated in that event and we've banned many players in the past for it.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:10 am

4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Dont go off topic.  I did hacks in parkour and I accepted even you dont have proofs.
but this time I used artificial lag( even in some duel in witch there are +4 Kf guys nad me alone I still kill one or two of them with dat lag). ask signal abt it. so its impossible for them to give me damage by means of guns n explosions easily. I can show you on your testing server too. and also what mason said that my vehicle  destroyed after he killed me ;;( so for your kind information I have a hack in which even you getoff the vehicle your car remains safe ;( . Also am not that mad to hack in front of my worst enemies + admin who i hate so much and vice versa ;(

Your impossible time in the parkour event is enough proof to prove you hacked/cheated in that event and we've banned many players in the past for it.
really? krlozz and mason did parkour 2 in 34 secs? can you do it? no one can ;(
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:11 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:

I suggest you stop using that as well, it's against the "you can't have an advantage in DMing", it can lead to a permaban and account lock as well. If you create lag that's the same as hacking in my book. Vehicle hacks works until you exit the vehicle man. So just stopping doing it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:13 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

I suggest you stop using that as well, it's against the "you can't have an advantage in DMing", it can lead to a permaban and account lock as well. If you create lag that's the same as hacking in my book. Vehicle hacks works until you exit the vehicle man. So just stopping doing it.
No vehicle hack also works even if you get off from it I can prove you . Also there is basically no rule for lagging Wink .
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 am

Can anyone deal with this report?
Punishment is required.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:15 am

yes punishment for you dickhead
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:17 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

No vehicle hack also works even if you get off from it I can prove you . Also there is basically no rule for lagging Wink .

There is a rule for "you're not allowed to use anything to get an advantage in combat" you confessed that you're using a program to create lag, so that's all the proof we need. So stop using that program or we have to act, because you're kinda putting me at the spot here...
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:19 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

There is a rule for "you're not allowed to use anything to get an advantage in combat" you confessed that you're using a program to create lag, so that's all the proof we need. So stop using that program or we have to act, because you're kinda putting me at the spot here...
Yes the spot is basically in arnold's ass. Go do some action there. I f you want to do threesome you can call me .
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:21 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Yes the spot is basically in arnold's ass. Go do some action there. I f you want to do threesome you can call me .

Don't make me your enemy I haven't done more than to read your reply you moron and that's what I commented on. If Arnold did something wrong someone else will look at the proof and see. But you told me that you used a program to change your lag, which is against the rule I just mentioned that and Told you to stop doing it or I HAVE TO take action because you have just put me in a spot.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:27 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Don't make me your enemy I haven't done more than to read your reply you moron and that's what I commented on. If Arnold did something wrong someone else will look at the proof and see. But you told me that you used a program to change your lag, which is against the rule I just mentioned that and Told you to stop doing it or I HAVE TO take action because you have just put me in a spot.
Sorry sir but what does the word spot means? Actually I considered it as a place where something happened? and also I cant put you in arnold's spot man you are too big for it like it can be a dick that can be inserted in arnold's spot :... but how can you? you are complete human bieng. am not putting you in his spot.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:32 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Sorry sir but what does the word spot means? Actually I considered it as a place where something happened? and also I cant put you in arnold's spot man you are too big for it like it can be a dick that can be inserted in arnold's spot :... but how can you? you are complete human bieng. am not putting you in his spot.

Forget about ARnold for god sake. You told me that you're using a program that change your lag. I told you it's against the rules and you will be banned if you use it. Are you going to treat me with some respect and say: "sorry angel I didn't know, won't use any programs again that gives me an advantage in combat" so I don't have to punish you for breaking a pretty big rule? I might seem like someone who enjoys punishing people but I don't. The meaning of putting me in the spot is that: By saying that I should technically ban and remove your account again, but I am trying to avoid that by giving you a warning that you don't seem to wanna take.

So once again. This has nothing to do with Arnold so stop mentioning that. If Arnold did something wrong we will look through the report and see. I am simply commenting on what you said. When you're reporting someone it's good to clear your mistakes as well.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Stylish^ Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:34 am

This retarded kid won't stop making up with shits and argumens it will take all the day, but there's, nothing we will archive instead of useless arguments better to ban him and close the chapter , because if these retards I now stopped playing in vks as I used to do in past.
Stylish^
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:36 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Forget about ARnold for god sake. You told me that you're using a program that change your lag. I told you it's against the rules and you will be banned if you use it. Are you going to treat me with some respect and say: "sorry angel I didn't know, won't use any programs again that gives me an advantage in combat" so I don't have to punish you for breaking a pretty big rule? I might seem like someone who enjoys punishing people but I don't. The meaning of putting me in the spot is that: By saying that I should technically ban and remove your account again, but I am trying to avoid that by giving you a warning that you don't seem to wanna take.

So once again. This has nothing to do with Arnold so stop mentioning that. If Arnold did something wrong we will look through the report and see. I am simply commenting on what you said. When you're reporting someone it's good to clear your mistakes as well.
oh so why didnt you simply said before as you did now. ok sir Iwont use any tools that can give me advantages in combat and I respect you by my heart . you somehow understand. am not even trying to make you my enemy am just trying to seek some knowledge about the word "spot" . and now its clear Wink . TY for your mercy
Regards
Thunder_Bird
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:36 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Follow the rules and punish him:
As i know arnold always have ping >200 ; BD have 150 ping: Impossible to see lagg
He said '' Also am not that mad to hack in front of my worst enemies + admin who i hate so much and vice versa '': That's mean he always ready hack if he had problem with anyone - Repeat again
Punish him.
Mike
Mike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:21 pm

Since bird has confessed that he was using a program to take advantage in DM then it proves Arnold took the right decision to test if it's a hack or not and then kicked.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down