VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  I_voting_bar[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold

+3
Vipe[R]
Arnold^
S__Eds_l
7 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  Empty [Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Your in-game name: =S__Eds_l
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK]Arnold
Date and time of Rulebreaking: Today
What did he do? Describe please:
I was Driving by Since the beginning and never get kicked but today i get kicked reason::"spawn killing Already warned." but i never get any warned and when i ask him why he told me the police station is spawn place and you cant drive by there but i do that for many times and never ban or even warn then he answer me wait for your ban if i see you do that again you will get banned
Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):[EK]Vipe[R]
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: I have proof but forum not allowing me to post because I am new member.
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold

Post by Arnold^ Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:35 pm

You where spawn killing with bike (drive by) & I verbally warned you, but its not my fault that you ignore my warning, but kept doing that so I kick you.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  Empty Re: [Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:53 pm

if you warned me before why it isnt in my chat history?
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Let me post proofs for you,
[Accepted] Admin Report - [EK]Arnold  Captur10
And yes that's true that Arnold never warned or verbal warned him.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm posting the proofs on behalf of Eds as he cant share here:
https://imgur.com/a/Pcmig , https://imgur.com/a/VWvJq , https://imgur.com/a/wusId , https://imgur.com/a/kIwrz

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNinxZyKbtM
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Rightly kicked. He was spawn killing when I spawned mistakenly as cop.

to arnold: some haters are wandering around, beware.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Arnold first of all you can't spawn-kill by mistake and not even intentionally. (there is a spawn protection of 5 seconds which is enough to spawn and move If you are not moving in those 5 seconds then it is your mistake and not of the person who killed you) Better watch it next time, and you are Admin here because your Anger control capacity is better then many others and you should deal with such events with happy and fun attitude (Even if he is Drive-BYing you continuously or interrupting you in any thing or any event with his Drive-BYs)
And Arnold there is no such rule to kick someone directly after a VERBAL warn, (There is already a system to warn n kick, 3 Warns and a auto kick) You better read the rules carefully again and try not to make your own rules IG.

And S_ED broda try not to drive by near ANY SpawnLOC many a times people get confused and they start reporting, swearing which leads to mis-understandings and etc.

I am not being bias and I hope non of the people mentioned above take it Offensively. Good Luck!
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:52 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Arnold first of all you can't spawn-kill by mistake and not even intentionally. (there is a spawn protection of 5 seconds which is enough to spawn and move If you are not moving in those 5 seconds then it is your mistake and not of the person who killed you) Better watch it next time, and you are Admin here because your Anger control capacity is better then many others and you should deal with such events with happy and fun attitude (Even if he is Drive-BYing you continuously or interrupting you in any thing or any event with his Drive-BYs)
And Arnold there is not rule to kick directly after a VERBAL warn, You better read the rules carefully again and try not to make your own rules IG.

And S_ED broda try not to drive by near ANY SpawnLOC many a times people get confused and they start reporting, swearing which leads to mis-understandings and etc.

I am not being bias and I hope non of the people mentioned above take it Offensively. Good Luck!

To my knowing, spawn kill protection can be bypassed with helicannon or drive by.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:05 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:Rightly kicked. He was spawn killing when I spawned mistakenly as cop.

To Devil: Nobody is hater here, we are just helping Eds as he couldn't post any external link since he is a new forum user and yes thats my job to help players.
This is more like filling missing parts in this report, So if you'd like to say haters for everything then I'd say you are showing your funny face here.
It was you who made a late report on Arnold saying that he was begging for votes and that too you were protecting when his admin app was open.
Ain't haters talking a word regarding this report since we all know the decision is upto seniors.

Thanks.

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNinxZyKbtM
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:18 pm

=Signal= wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:Rightly kicked. He was spawn killing when I spawned mistakenly as cop.

To Devil: Nobody is hater here, we are just helping Eds as he couldn't post any external link since he is a new forum user and yes thats my job to help players.
This is more like filling missing parts in this report, So if you'd like to say haters for everything then I'd say you are showing your funny face here.
It was you who made a late report on Arnold saying that he was begging for votes and that too you were protecting when his admin app was open.
Ain't haters talking a word regarding this report since we all know the decision is upto seniors.

Thanks.

Devil: Last time you were reporting him for obviously revenge reasons for something we don't know as you hid the information during his admin app and now posting it so he gets demoted. And this time you're defending him because first you report Arnold and now wanted to keep your relations good with him. Also your post is useless as you don't give any proof or any important info. You're not an admin anymore so don't get involved in reports not relating to you and stop trying to act good in front of Arnold because we all know how you reported Arnold for begging votes for admin app after it was accepted so long ago.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:25 pm

to VK.SuFy:
you Are so right"there is a spawn protection of 5 seconds which is enough to spawn and move If you are not moving in those 5 seconds then it is your mistake and not of the person who killed you" and it was mistake to goto SpawnLOC i do that only 3 or 2 times in my play time and only drive by in other places and about "if he is Drive-BYing you continuously or interrupting you in any thing or any event with his Drive-BYs" im not against anyone or don have problem with any one if i interrupt him he just should tell me like many other players and i pass him i m here to just have fun time not making enemies
to D.E.[[V]].I.L:
do you have any proof that if kill you there? cuz im not seeing any thing in my chat history
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:28 pm

to D.E.[[V]].I.L:
You were not there i killed a guy named ng or something like that so do not involve until you show me a certain proof
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:30 pm

4K. wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks.

Devil: Last time you were reporting him for obviously revenge reasons for something we don't know as you hid the information during his admin app and now posting it so he gets demoted. And this time you're defending him because first you report Arnold and now wanted to keep your relations good with him. Also your post is useless as you don't give any proof or any important info. You're not an admin anymore so don't get involved in reports not relating to you and stop trying to act good in front of Arnold because we all know how you reported Arnold for begging votes for admin app after it was accepted so long ago.

In game fight apart, IRL friendship apart ♥

He was doing spawn killing, I am witness.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 pm

to 4K.:
i drive by for a year and the 5 sec is still there if you keep shouting before 5 sec nothing will happened to player after 5 sec pass the shots will take effect
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:34 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
4K. wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks.

He didn't show you as a witness so better not post here useless posts.
Vipe[R]
Vipe[R]
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
4K. wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks.

you arent admin here. I will do what ever I want. I was witness, I quit after that shit. better know what happened then talk.
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Ultra Legendary

Most original admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:37 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
4K. wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks.

did i say i wasnt spawn killing? have you read posts above about 5 sec spawn?
show me proof that i kill you
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
4K. wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks.

I agree.
Devil, don't pretend to be a clean person after breaking many rules today including discrimination and racism, if you think you are a witness in this report then feel free to submit proofs or kindly stay out.

Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:41 pm

S__Eds_l wrote:
D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
4K. wrote:
=Signal= wrote:

Thanks.

did i say i wasnt spawn killing? have you read posts above about 5 sec spawn?
show me proof that i kill you
we dont need witness we need proof
i did spawn killing if you are admin then you know the rules shouldnt he warned me first then kick me? he didnt warn me and he is lying and saying you ignore me check the screen shots
let me know if you find any warned
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:57 pm

guys read above posts i post them late
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Spawn Protection didn't work on drive by & Helicannon attacks.
You can see that Eds is accepting himself that he was doing spawn killing for so long, but no one stop him, Mr.Eds it doesn't mean that if you got ignored by some admins or mistakely so you are free to do spawn kill.

& i also verbally warned him, i like to post logs here but today i spent 6 hours in server & you guys know how hard is this to search a single line of warn in 6 hours conversation logs.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:06 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Spawn Protection didn't work on drive by & Helicannon attacks.
You can see that Eds is accepting himself that he was doing spawn killing for so long, but no one stop him, Mr.Eds it doesn't mean that if you got ignored by some admins or mistakely so you are free to do spawn kill.

& i also verbally warned him, i like to post logs here but today i spent 6 hours in server & you guys know how hard is this to search a single line of warn in 6 hours conversation logs.
First of all i did not say all time (in above post i sad 2-3 time in one game play)
Second im doing driveby in about 1 year so im pro and Spawn Protection is working
third dont lie please and dont make excuse "PROOF" if you warned me it should be in my chat history why it isnt there?
i can post my full log here
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:10 pm

When I said that you do that all the time?
Post you chat files here.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:20 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:When I said that you do that all the time?
"he was doing spawn killing for so long" LONG
have you seen this sentence:"S_Edas_i is killing 45 spree in row or 35 and...?
was all of them spawn kiling?
as i said 2-3 times in one game play (hole playing in a day)
im new member so i cannot share any pictures or link or web address
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:24 pm

S__Eds_l wrote:
First read what you said above.
I'm doing this for beginning but no one warned me
What does it mean?
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:27 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
S__Eds_l wrote:
First read what you said above.
I'm doing this for beginning but no one warned me
What does it mean?
read carefully i was talking about driving by at police station not spawn killing
have you seen this sentence S_Edas_i is killing 45 Spree in row 35 ,30 ...?
was them all spawn killing?

Last edited by S__Eds_l on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Arnold, did you warn him? If so then post chatlog proof, if not then accept your mistake.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:33 pm

4K. wrote:Arnold, did you warn him? If so then post chatlog proof, if not then accept your mistake.
he did not warn me at all ican share my full log but im new member and i cant if its necessary i can send it to signal or viper to share here
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:41 pm

I try my best to search for it but i can't search for it,
If you wanna accept this report so feel free to do it, but i swear i said "Don't spawn kill". but he ignore me.
So its not my fault.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:46 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:I try my best to search for it but i can't search for it,
If you wanna accept this report so feel free to do it, but i swear i said "Don't spawn kill". but he ignore me.
So its not my fault.
if it is not in your chat then you never sad it before and do now swear lie
i check my chat again and you never say any thing about "Don't spawn kill"
and if you look in the 2th or 3th post viper didnt find anything on his chat history too
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:07 pm

admin whats it gonna be?
even with proof he does not accept what he did
do we need more proof?
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:10 pm

4K. wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:Arnold first of all you can't spawn-kill by mistake and not even intentionally. (there is a spawn protection of 5 seconds which is enough to spawn and move If you are not moving in those 5 seconds then it is your mistake and not of the person who killed you) Better watch it next time, and you are Admin here because your Anger control capacity is better then many others and you should deal with such events with happy and fun attitude (Even if he is Drive-BYing you continuously or interrupting you in any thing or any event with his Drive-BYs)
And Arnold there is not rule to kick directly after a VERBAL warn, You better read the rules carefully again and try not to make your own rules IG.

To my knowing, spawn kill protection can be bypassed with helicannon or drive by.

Yes you're right. Also heli-blade can too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:15 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
4K. wrote:

But driving by does not when you shoot straight to player in 5 secs nothing happened At least in my case
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:17 pm

S__Eds_l wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
4K. wrote:

But driving by does not when you shoot straight to player in 5 secs nothing happened At least in my case

No lie pls, I tested it and it worked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:19 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
S__Eds_l wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
4K. wrote:

No lie pls, I tested it and it worked.
dude come on i did not lie in this forum i sad in my case (im driving by for 1 year)
and im not the one to blame here
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Arnold, open all HTML files and use ctrl + f. But don't lie if you didn't warn him then admit it and your punishment will not be as severe (will be a warning most probably), if we get a chatlog of the whole day from Eds and it doesn't show any warning messages then expect a demotion. So make your decision now, did you warn him or not?

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S__Eds_l Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:46 pm

4K. wrote:Arnold, open all HTML files and use ctrl + f. But don't lie if you didn't want him then admit it and your punishment will not be as severe (will be a warning most probably), if we get a chatlog of the whole day from Eds and it doesn't show any warning messages then expect a demotion. So make your decision now, did you warn him or not?
4k if you need my chat log just say it as i cannot send any media here i can send it to viper or signal to share here
S__Eds_l
S__Eds_l

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:48 pm

S__Eds_l wrote:
4K. wrote:Arnold, open all HTML files and use ctrl + f. But don't lie if you didn't want him then admit it and your punishment will not be as severe (will be a warning most probably), if we get a chatlog of the whole day from Eds and it doesn't show any warning messages then expect a demotion. So make your decision now, did you warn him or not?
4k if you need my chat log just say it as i cannot send any media here i can send it to viper or signal to share here

First let me hear Arnold's response.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold^ Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:57 am

Finally i found my mistake.
I was wrong.
On that time i was talking to Shadow.Jack you can ask him, he was asking me about lion alias in Pm, & the mistake i did is i type "/msg Don't spawn kill" i didn't wrote Eds ID.
Sorry for the problem i made.

Off Topic: I still surprise that you said your playing VCMP for so long but you don't know about spawn killing rule, almost every server contain this rule.
Arnold^
Arnold^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:21 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Finally i found my mistake.
I was wrong.
On that time i was talking to Shadow.Jack you can ask him, he was asking me about lion alias in Pm, & the mistake i did is i type "/msg Don't spawn kill" i didn't wrote Eds ID.
Sorry for the problem i made.

Off Topic: I still surprise that you said your playing VCMP for so long but you don't know about spawn killing rule, almost every server contain this rule.

Some people might think you just made up this story, but it has happened to me a few times too especially when I'm receiving msgs along with asay and clanchat messages. Thanks for accepting your mistake and next time remember to verbally warn 2-3 times before a kick.

Warned.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down