VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] I_vote_lcapSeptember 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] I_voting_barSeptember 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] I_vote_lcapSeptember 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] I_voting_barSeptember 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch]

Go down

September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] Empty September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch]

1. First of let me tell you how I work. I always script 50 % of what you guys want and 50 % of what I want from the server, which I think most of you don't mind. I mean no one here minds that there are custom properties and minigames, if they just want to DM. They aren't forced to do those type of things, but you know I lose to add them and I know someone of you like them. With that said let me discuss the next patch.

2. Here's the thing for this patch I added because I wanted it for the server.

- A job system that let's you work as different things. New things include lumberjack and garbage man job, which you can only do a certain amount of times a day, these jobs unlock rewards + give you more money than normal minigames. These rewards that you unlock will be described below, but I also made it so you buy these rewards. So why did I add this system? It's simple I did it to increase the things you guys can do and I thought it would maybe be fun to have something you can only a certain amount of times per day, and I thought it would be fun to have things you can unlock and buy (you can buy them at the zone). I also added it so people that work hard can buy stuff for cheaper prices.

- The zone is a place where you can hangout without any DMing, it is basically a bunch of houses from san andreas. At the zone you can just chill out or buy many upgrades, vehicles, objects, skins and other stuff for your custom property. By doing jobs you will sometimes unlock lower prices for some of these things. Why did I add this? Well because there needs to be a place you can just hangout and there needs to be more ways to spend money. The zone will basically let you use the new objects, skins and vehicles and such.

3. The thing is that the system is so huge that it is starting to become difficult to finish it in one patch. I really feel like the system is 90 % finished and then needs to be tested a lot to make sure this doesn't F*ck up the server in anyway for any type of player. I want to add more stuff that you guys want but this system is taking so long that I was thinking about releasing patch 3.3 with the zone locked for now and when the zone is finished. Honestly I don't want to just work on that.

4. I Hve added other things as well of course but nothing huge. The thing I really want to work on that I think you guys would appreciate more is:

- Daily challenges (already started): There will be 3-5 types of challenges everyday. If you complete one of the types you get a money reward and if you complete all of them you complete the daily challenges. The daily challenges will randomly change and reset every day. The daily challenge type's will mostly be DMing. So a full daily challenge might look like this:

kill 200 players (50-200 is the limit I was thinking about)
Kill 50 players with a shotgun
Kill 50 players with m60, m4, m5, ruger.
Kill 5 people with uzi, colt, and other pretty bad weapons.
Do 5 races, reach stage ? in the shooting range, serve 10 customers in the taxi minigames. (If you don't want to do minigames you will still get rewards from the other 4)

The daily challenges will be better advertised and I doubt anyone won't notice them anymore.

- More vehicles in world 1. I haven't started this one yet but I got an idea for a system that will be easy to implement. But the problem is shared owners. Would you guys remove shared owners in exchange for being able to buy an unlimited amount of vehicles + lower vehicle prices? I turning that one into a separate topic. Shared owners are just too much trouble and I understand that some of you makes money this way, but there is honestly no other way to do with VC-MP's limit.

5. I have of course added otiher things as well, but some of them I removed because I thought it would be annoying for you guys. When I think about if a system is good or not I always think about 3 types of people: The DM guys, The guys who wants new things and the noobs. If a system might be annoying for one of the type I don't want to add it.

6. I will work this weekend and I'll see where we go from there. My prediction is that a patch will come out the 11th or 18th of september. I won't release it anything unless I am happy with it. The zones and upgrades take time and it's not fair that I let the rest wait for a content update for 4 months just because I want to make the system really good.

September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

September 2016 Updates - Here's the thing. [Read if you're interested in the next patch] :: Comments

=SdS=KrlozZ...

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 am by =SdS=KrlozZ...

Nice Uptades :DD I want see it now Very Happy
Keep it up Very Happy I love ur work and your dedication to improve server always

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:56 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

KrlozZ... wrote:Nice Uptades :DD I want see it now Very Happy
Keep it up Very Happy I love ur work and your dedication to improve server always

Have you read half of it. I was discussing a problem here. Everything will come eventually but for now I want to push some stuff back that I want to do and focus on the stuff that guys want for the server to improve it.

Back to top Go down

=SdS=KrlozZ...

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:12 am by =SdS=KrlozZ...

I mean i did not know ur ideas, now i know that deas if u will can do that uptades so nice, u always have problems making the uptades but afterall u can do it, i readed all

Back to top Go down

Sha|R|abI^

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:51 am by Sha|R|abI^

Well Angel Nice Updates The Vehicle Idea is Bad Shared Owners will be removed and cheaper Cars :/

Back to top Go down

Vipe[R]

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:58 am by Vipe[R]

Im proud of you angel nerd thanks for adding san andreas building and houses ill make my house there xD.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:28 am by D.E.[[V]].I.L

Vipe[R] wrote:Im proud of you angel nerd thanks for adding san andreas building and houses ill make my house there xD.

Devil will*

Back to top Go down

Arnold^

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:30 am by Arnold^

Proud of you old nerd friend, May your name will come in ginees world record book, But i don't like that idea about removing the share owners....
Anyway Good Luck...
Keep making us proud on yourself.

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:05 pm by Chuck Norris

Asi Khattak wrote:Well Angel Nice Updates The Vehicle Idea is Bad Shared Owners will be removed and cheaper Cars :/

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Proud of you old nerd friend, May your name will come in ginees world record book, But i don't like that idea about removing the share owners....
Anyway Good Luck...
Keep making us proud on yourself.

Why explain instead of saying it's a bad idea, because it just makes me think that you are being selfish. Why is it bad for everyone to own a car? 90 % of the player base is too stupid to ever figure out how to buy a custom property and custom property vehicles, that's why world 1 vehicles are everything they buy and when there isn't any world 1 vehicles I get complaints. I can't add more world 1 vehicles, because there is a limit of how many vehicles that can be spawned at the same time.

Back to top Go down

anhemduakhong

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:12 pm by anhemduakhong

In-Game Name: =VN=anhem
Previous In-Game Names: anhemduakhong
Language(s) you Speak:Viet Nam
Timezone (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

How Long are You Playing VC-MP Already: 1 year .
How Long Have You Played on VKs Official Server: 3 Months.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
Hi All! My real name is Cuc e.e
I like Play Vice City.
And love watch movie sex <3.
I am a student. Very Happy

What do you have to do as an admin:
-Enforcing the rules of the server and ensure that all players comply with the same.
-If any player need help, then help him.
-To let the players what they can and can not do.
-take care of the players actions.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
Because i want a admin who can speak Spanish, and be active in the server in the variously times, so then i dont found any player who can comply it, then i apply to admin because i think i can comply it Very Happy

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-I have much time available.
-I know carefully the server rules.
-Good VietNam . Now i improve more.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
No.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
In the same server, so its perfect. but with the difference so now to be a admin who can speak spanish and the same can help to players who just speak spanish Very Happy

Your Sincerely.
anhem

Back to top Go down

QaisAla

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:42 pm by QaisAla

anhemduakhong wrote:In-Game Name: =VN=anhem

I like Play Vice City.
And love watch movie sex  <3.

-Enforcing the rules of the server and ensure that all players comply with the same.

Because i want a admin who can speak Spanish, and be active in the server in the variously times, so then i dont found any player who can comply it, then i apply to admin because i think i can comply it Very Happy

No.

In the same server, so its perfect. but with the difference so now to be a admin who can speak spanish and the same can help to players who just speak spanish Very Happy

Your Sincerely.
anhem

WHOA!

Anyway Good luck angel! Smile

Back to top Go down

Arnold^

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:01 pm by Arnold^

anhemduakhong wrote:In-Game Name: =VN=anhem

I like Play Vice City.
And love watch movie sex  <3.

No.

Your Sincerely.
anhem
Post it in right section.
https://vkserver.forumotion.com/f1-server-admin-applications

Back to top Go down

Zurix

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:18 pm by Zurix

What Can i say
Awesome updates
i want to help too Very Happy
any way good luck

Back to top Go down

VK.GhoSTSTaR

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:11 pm by VK.GhoSTSTaR

Cool , But The idea Bout The Vehicles Shared Ownerz...Anywaysx , Your idea's are just like you Angel

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:23 pm by Chuck Norris

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:What Can i say
Awesome updates
any way good luck

With what scripting? If so just contact me through PMs and I can see what we can do.

Back to top Go down

Zurix

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:48 pm by Zurix

Chuck Norris wrote:
Awesome updates
any way good luck

With what scripting? If so just contact me through PMs and I can see what we can do.
ok i made snippet i sent it to you on chuck or angel?

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:56 pm by Chuck Norris

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Awesome updates
any way good luck

ok i made snippet i sent it to you on chuck or angel?

Send it to me.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm by Guest

Asi Khattak wrote:Well Angel Nice Updates The Vehicle Idea is Bad Shared Owners will be removed and cheaper Cars :/

Back to top Go down

[FS]Error[X]

Post Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:53 am by [FS]Error[X]

KrlozZ... wrote:Nice Uptades :DD I want see it now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:04 pm by 47.

A Non-DM Zone will be great.
Nice updates.

Back to top Go down

KAKAN

Post Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:57 am by KAKAN

Hitman_47 wrote:A Non-DM Zone will be great.
Nice updates.
custom props are for that.
Nice work though! I'm really excited to see them completed in the near future Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down