VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 8:48 am

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by SpiderMan.NWH Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - [GFr]Gaming^Pro
by LOGiC ™ Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] I_vote_lcapServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] I_voting_barServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6451)
Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] I_vote_lcapServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] I_voting_barServer rules [Updated 02-24-2021] I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217811 messages in 16808 subjects
Top posting users this month
CYBORG
SpiderMan.NWH
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Top posting users this week
CYBORG
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021]

+14
ЧК.
Emma
BlackOps_Killer
Chuck Norris
VK.Luca
Izaki
EK.CrystalBlue
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SuFyastiC
Harry
Razor
VK.Andriusas91
=VK=Sardar.Khan
[Y.A.B]
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021]

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Low Severity       - Recommended punishment is a mute, kick ,warn or temp-ban.
Medium Severity - Recommended punishment is a warn or temp-ban.
High Severity      - Recommended punishment is a temp-ban or perma-ban.

Low Severity

Spamming: Flooding chat with junk messages, repeating the same message over and over again and may or may not annoying, but also causing nuisance atmosphere is not allowed, a verbal warning is recommended before a mute.
Insulting: You are not allowed to turn toxic or spread hate speech in chat (staff can take action if they feel like the chat is turning to be toxic that will disturb other players). Abusing/insulting anyone's family or joining with offensive nicknames are also not allowed. It is recommended to use /ignore command if someone is insulting you and freedom of speech is not the same as hate speech, punishment for evading /ignore is same as the punishment for mute evading. Anyone that is being toxic in the chat and annoying will be muted. Anyone using an offensive nick will be warned.
Team Killing: It is not allowed to kill or grief a player who is in the same team as you, players caught breaking this rule should be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on subsequent offenses.
Scamming: You aren't allowed to scam people on purpose or make a business out of it, anyone breaking this rule will be warned and the money scammed will be taken back and given back to the player from whom it was scammed. Multiple or serious violations of the rule can result in a temporary ban.
Mute Evade: Mute evading is when you are muted and you reconnect to get unmuted, players caught mute evading will be warned on first offenses and temp-banned on subsequent offenses.
Advertising: Advertising another server in the main chat or through a pm by saying come to this server/IP is not allowed. A player is, however, allowed to ask his friends by any means to come and play somewhere else through PM and it is also allowed to talk about any server in general, suitable punishment is mute or warn.
Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules, provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking server rules, warn or mute is a recommended punishment.
Discrimination: You are discriminating someone when something directly influenced by you has different outcomes observable by people excluding you depending on a person's (not including you) sex, race, native language, nationality, country, religion. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be warned on the first offense and temp-banned on subsequent offenses.
Fake Messages: You're not allowed to create messages in the chat or in any place where you can put messages that makes it seem like it's from the server or from another player, anyone caught doing this should be verbally warned on the first offense and muted on the second offense.  

Medium Severity

Wall Glitching : It is not allowed to damage anyone by penetrating any form of solid objects by abusing the VCMP bug using weapons like sniper, molotov/flamethrower, explosions, chainsaw, melee, fist or by exploding a vehicle that may or may not glitched in the wall. An exception to this rule is damaging the player by shooting to an open area and objects that can be shown at different places on players' screens due to sync issues e.g a crate, a streetlight, a mailbox (basically an object that can be knocked or moved by players), will be punished with a warning on first offense and temp-ban on the second offense.
Spawn Killing: You are not allowed to damage (unless by accident) or kill a player after they spawn without having them a chance to escape within the first 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location or by attacking other players after they spawn which will automatically disable the spawn protection and therefore spawn killing can only be done using python, helicannon, heli blade, drive-by, chainsaw or by abusing shotgun bug due to a VCMP bug, players breaking this rule should be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on the second offense.
Death Evading: It is not allowed to pause or quit the game while you are in a combat. Using animation commands, drowning, jumping from the roof and other ways in which a player dies or evades death while getting killed is not allowed, you will also be punished if caught timeout/crashing the game repeatedly right before getting killed, will be warned on first offense and temp-ban on the second offense.
Impersonating: Using a name to impersonate another player is not allowed. This rule does not apply if the staff doesn't find any similarity between both names or if the person who is being impersonated is okay with it, anyone caught impersonating will be verbally warned then a kick or warn and temp-ban on subsequent offenses. It will be counted as a high severity rule break if a player is impersonating the VKs staff or a VCMP developer (users in the Developers group on forum.vc-mp.org) which will result in a perma-ban.
Stats Padding: If you and one or more players attempt to get better stats by killing each other several times without offering resistance in the same scenario, then all players involved will get punished, anyone caught breaking this rule will face a stats alter and warn in the first offense, stats alter and temp-ban in second and a stats reset with a temp-ban on the third offense.
Pausing During Minigames: Pausing the game during minigames or special events hosted by Marcus or any bot/Npc in order to win and get the rewards in an unfair way isn't allowed. Anyone who is caught doing it should be kicked from the minigame using /minigamekick.
Not participating in minigames: Players who join minigames in events hosted by players or Marcus in order to get rewards or disrupt the minigame isn't allowed. Anyone who is caught doing it should be kicked from the minigame or the property using /minigamekick.
Minigame/Jobs Multi-Accounting: You can't use multiple accounts to help yourself win rewards in minigames or to use multiple accounts to gain more daily money in jobs, it will result in a permanent warning to a minigame kick, you losing more cash than you gained or a temp-ban on subsequent offenses.
Toplist cheating: You're not allowed to cheat your way onto the toplist of any minigame or list in /toplist. Cheating includes getting a time that is not possible without using hacks or exploiting the script. Anyone caught on the toplist with an unreasonable time will get their time reset from all toplists relating to stunts, races, parkour and deathrace. A temporary ban might also be issued to teach the players a lesson not to cheat.
Helicopter Glitching: Using a helicopter under the ground to kill people by penetrating the heli-blades above the ground is disallowed, will be warned on the first offense and temp-banned on the second offense.
Ghost City Glitch: This glitch happens when you die while you are frozen, It looks like the other player is just a shadow, you can't see him clearly but he's still there, You are not allowed to kill someone while you are doing this glitch, will be warned on the first offense and temp-banned on the second offense.
Command Abuse: Abusing commands to gain any sort of advantage in combats are not allowed, this includes usage of /propkick command in the world one prop and animation commands such as /cpr, /roll, /taunt, /F*ck, /cheer, /jump, /crawl, /sleep, /handsup, /beware, /sell, /idk, /phone, /wave, /wut, /speak, /lean, /watcha while you are engaged in fights, if you are caught breaking this rule, you will be warned on the first offense and temp-ban on the second offense.
Use of Property Commands During Combat: You're not allowed to take advantage of property commands (such as making ONLY yourself immune, using property keys to fly, etc. during combat) without giving everyone the same advantage and clearly informing them of the advantage. An exception to this rule is for event purposes. A violation of this rule will result in the same punishment as the command abuse rule.

High Severity

Game Memory Modification: Modding your game in any way that gives you a noticeable advantage (to any players online) in any scenario while in the server is not allowed, such as health hack, speed hack, armour hack, aimlock or any mod /3rd party tool which injects game memory, here are the definition of some common hacks:

Health Hacking : A 3rd party program used to change your health or to protect you from taking any damage.
Speed Hack : Altering game speed using a 3rd party program which makes a change in character speed in gameplay.
Wall Hack: You're not allowed to use any sort of program to make you be able to go through walls.
Gravity Hack : Using a program to alter the gravity of your character, that makes you look like flying.
Aimlock/Aimbot : Using a modded program or file that automatically aims at a player without any transitional rotation and likely auto-aim head.
Slide Hack : It is when a player is moving without a normal walking/running animation but in a sliding animation, overpowered weapons like stubby or M60 for example can be shooting while sliding.
Map Modding : Modding your map is not allowed on VKs official server.

Improving textures, aim sights, changing skins or models are not noticeable to the server, therefore not to be punished. Anyone caught with a mod of this type will be banned for 30 days to perma-ban. An exception to this if you modify your skin so that it does not have the same hitbox as the original skin.
Attacking the Forum/Server: You're not allowed to attack the server/forum in any way that can harm the function of either the server or the forum. Examples: Creating a huge amount of lags on the server, so no one can play or spam the forum to the point where it's hard to find new posts. anyone caught breaking this rule should be dealt with immediately by the admin in any way they can. if you break this rule you can expect to be given every punishment possible by the owner.
Account Breaching: If you login to someone's account without their permission, your own account will be permanently banned.
Ban Evading: You're not allowed to play while being banned, anyone caught ban evading will instantly be banned again.
Script Abuse: The exploitation of bugs or glitches to bypass a server limit or use a system for what it's not intended for is not allowed. Anyone doing this must report it to the scripter. Examples of known abuses that will give you a punishment: if you find a way to respawn/repair the hunter so you can use it all the time, anyone caught script abusing will result in banned with reasonable durations according to severity and offenses.

Other Rules

Evidence Fabrication: Fabricating, editing, or tampering with evidence including chat logs, screenshots, videos or other forms of evidence in any sort of reports is not allowed. The offender of this rule break is to be given the same punishment for the rulebreak they framed the victim for.
Selling World 1 Vehicles/Properties: An admin is allowed to sell a world 1 vehicle or property in one or more of the following situations: the owner of the vehicle/property has not visited the server for more than 31 days (/lastjoined to check), the owner is banned from the server and won't be able to join for 31 days, or the owner has given permission or requested the vehicle/property to be sold.
World 1 Vehicle ownership: You are allowed to own only 3 World one vehicles, if anyone is found owning more than 3 then his vehicles will be sold by head admins so they are left with 3. This rule does not apply to custom prop vehicles as you are allowed to own as many as the server allows and you are to own not more than 1 world one property.

Notes:
- Punishments for all the above rules are to be issued for the account holder, the account from which the rule was broken.
- Punishments can depend on the severity of the rule broken, previous rule breaks and warnings the account is holding.
- Warnings will be added to account via permawarn and once an individual reaches 4 warnings then they'll be temp banned for duration depending on the severity of the offenses.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 23 times in total
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Anas Umayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty rules

Post by [Y.A.B] Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:09 pm

good rules and good punishment
[Y.A.B]

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty Re: Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021]

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 am

yeah good rules .. keep it up
=VK=Sardar.Khan
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty New rule suggesstion

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Advertesing other servers not allowed
punishment: kick 4 times and then ban
reason: if its full of advertiesments, then this server would be completely empty if the advertiesed server is a official server

Killing a frozen player
punishment: if player read rules= BAN if player didnt read rules= KICK
reason: if players kill a frozen player first thing: the player will be unfrozen second thing: the killer will get cash by abusing tricks

Drowning player if they killed the admin (rule for admins only)
punishment: Kick 4 times, then ban OR Admin level decrease
reason: Abusing commands (the same thing happened on my server with someone i made admin without admin appeal)
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 pm

NE.Restricted wrote:Advertesing other servers not allowed
punishment: kick 4 times and then ban
reason: if its full of advertiesments, then this server would be completely empty if the advertiesed server is a official server

I would not kick them, warn them (max. 2 times) and if they do it 3rd time then you can kick them. If the advertising get's exsessive then there is a reason to ban only.

NE.Restricted wrote:Killing a frozen player
punishment: if player read rules= BAN if player didnt read rules= KICK
reason: if players kill a frozen player first thing: the player will be unfrozen second thing: the killer will get cash by abusing tricks

Killing a frozen player is not to be hardly punished. I would say it is better to teleport the player to you in a secret place, then freeze him and deal with him. Not ban him or kick him. If it comes to that case warn and then, if he does it again, you can kick him. If it gets really exsessive you can ban.

NE.Restricted wrote:Drowning player if they killed the admin (rule for admins only)
punishment: Kick 4 times, then ban OR Admin level decrease
reason: Abusing commands (the same thing happened on my server with someone i made admin without admin appeal)

NEVER use in-game admin commands on other admins. If you do so you will get demoted ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).
If you see a admin abusing his power post a Complaint here on the forums.

Regards
Harry
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty To harry and ghost

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 pm

The last two rules are kinda part of the "not abusing admin commands" rule. The first one however can be accepted as a rule, but i do not however think we should kick someone for saying something like: Hey "name" wanna go to xe and play for a while. But i do however think you should kick players that are spamming a message like: Come to The new official moron server!!!
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes right.

Advertising other servers is not that bad. You could tell them "Hey do not advertise other server's please". And if he is ignoring your message and continues then you can kick this person for "Ignoring admin messages, advertising other servers." .
That would be pretty cool I think.

Note: Angel likes the word "however" today very much. Very Happy

Regards
Harry
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

okay we got ingame rules but should there be any forum rules? Razz
VK.Andriusas91
VK.Andriusas91
Epic Member
Epic Member

Announcer
Informant
Location : The universe,Milky way galaxy,solar system,Earth,Europe...etc

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:47 am

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:okay we got ingame rules but should there be any forum rules? Razz
Ye wee need that.
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:44 pm

What do you have in mind for these forum rules?
Please post in the suggestions area.
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty If you're applying to this

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:32 pm

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS SO THE OTHERS CAN SEE IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU + I WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING Smile

I have updated the rules and structure of the rules for about 2 days now. I think our rule system is pretty solid right now.

But if you can find a grammatical/spelling error or something that I missed to add please post a reply.

If anyone wants to they can also play a smartass and tell me a command that has to be added to the command abusing that most be more specific than the rules for "the other commands" alias the rules for commands that aren't listed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:IF YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS SO THE OTHERS CAN SEE IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU + I WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING Smile

I have updated the rules and structure of the rules for about 2 days now. I think our rule system is pretty solid right now.

But if you can find a grammatical/spelling error or something that I missed to add  please post a reply.

If anyone wants to they can also play a smartass and tell me a command that has to be added to the command abusing that most be more specific than the rules for "the other commands" alias the rules for commands that aren't listed.
Angel I Think There Should Be A Admin Cmds Like (/c abuse Id/Name). To Mute + Freeze The Player For 1 Mint Who Abuses. It Will Work On Admins Also Who Abuse Alot.
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:IF YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS SO THE OTHERS CAN SEE IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU + I WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING Smile

But if you can find a grammatical/spelling error or something that I missed to add  please post a reply.

Angel I Think There Should Be A Admin Cmds Like (/c abuse Id/Name). To Mute +  Freeze The Player For 1 Mint Who Abuses. It Will Work On Admins Also Who Abuse Alot.
It is a good idea, but is not required at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Admin wrote:THIS IS A TEMP TEXT, YOU MUST READ. YOU NEED TO READ MY REPLY TO THIS TOPIC AND QUOTE IT.

Cheating
______________________________________________________________________________________________
[list]
[*]Health hacking: A health hack is a program used to change your health or to protect you from taking any damage. Using a HP hack will result in an instant ban. To detect/prove that someone is HP hacking you have to knock the player down with any sort of shotgun. If the player can be seen getting up without losing...[/color]
______________________________________________________________________________________________
[*]
[I shortened it because it was too long]

EDIT: players might do /fall and then they will not fall with any shotgun
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 pm

NE.Restricted wrote:
Admin wrote:THIS IS A TEMP TEXT, YOU MUST READ. YOU NEED TO READ MY REPLY TO THIS TOPIC AND QUOTE IT.

Cheating
[list]
[*]Health hacking: A health hack is a program used to change your health or to protect you from taking any damage. Using a HP hack will result in an instant ban. To detect/prove that someone is HP hacking you have to knock the player down with any sort of shotgun. If the player can be seen getting up without losing...[/color]

[*]

[*]
Well basically it says that you need proof to that a player is getting up after a shotgun shot without losing any health. This means that you need proof that you shot the player down and that he got up again without losing any health. So I don't really see how /fall come into this.

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:14 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.Restricted wrote:

Cheating
[list]

[*]

[*]
Well basically it says that you need proof to that a player is getting up after a shotgun shot without losing any health. This means that you need proof that you shot the player down and that he got up again without losing any health. So I don't really see how /fall come into this.

[*]

It is a vcmp bug, when you do /fall you don't fall with shotguns, try it yourself

Last edited by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 am

/fall can be disabled I think.Angel add Alt+Tabbing under death evade and also add FPS adjustment and abuse of ghost city bug.
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

hmm
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty Updating

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 am

Izaki wrote:/fall can be disabled I think.Angel add Alt+Tabbing under death evade and also add FPS adjustment and abuse of ghost city bug.
fall can not be disabled in pawn. About the alt+tabbing I forgot to add a rule for pausing your game, alt+tabbing could be included there. I'm not really sure if it is possible to add a FPS rule right now due to the current warp, that will hopefully be fixed by changing to a new host. At last we have the ghost city bug, I know what it is and does, but I'm not sure how you can use it as an advantage. If you know what "abuse of the ghost city bug" is please reply.

It is a vcmp bug, when you do /fall you don't fall with shotguns, try it yourself
Do you mean that /fall could be used to look like someone is HP hacking, or what? The thing is that according to the rules you need to show proof that a player has been shot with a shotgun and that he/she is getting up afterwards without losing any HP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Izaki wrote:/fall can be disabled I think.Angel add Alt+Tabbing under death evade and also add FPS adjustment and abuse of ghost city bug.
fall can not be disabled in pawn. About the alt+tabbing I forgot to add a rule for pausing your game, alt+tabbing could be included there. I'm not really sure if it is possible to add a FPS rule right now due to the current warp, that will hopefully be fixed by changing to a new host. At last we have the ghost city bug, I know what it is and does, but I'm not sure how you can use it as an advantage. If you know what "abuse of the ghost city bug" is please reply.
Ghost city bugs gives advantage to see players through walls and we can actually snipe them even though there are walls in between those two players.It gives unfair advantage to those players.
Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Ghost city bug shouldnt be allowed.

Last edited by razor on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 pm

razor wrote:Ghost city bug shouldnt be allowed.
Right
VK.Luca
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty New rule for the ghost city bug

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Rules updated. Thanks guys for reporting this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat May 10, 2014 9:38 am

This is the first time in about a year I have had to update the rules. I added provoking as something that is against the rules. Check it out (under other rules)
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty lol

Post by BlackOps_Killer Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Nice Angel and GOOD LUCK
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 am

BlackOps_Killer wrote:Nice Angel and GOOD LUCK
Dont bump ever-so-old topics otherwise next time I will have to remove your bumping posts.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps_Killer Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Yes , SiR Crystal
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:12 pm

BlackOps_Killer wrote:Yes , SiR Crystal
And you bumped it again!
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:20 pm

The insulting rule has been updated. You're not allowed to warn, kick or ban anyone that doesn't insult/abuse frequently. I also recommend that admins use the command /mute if they can as the second punishment after a warning or two.

It's time for you guys to stop warning everyone that says "F*ck" or "B*tch" once. It's the freaking internet and you should know that you need to have some tolerance.

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Added new rule (Replying to administrative topics) under provoking.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:33 am

Updated 09.12.2015
Harry
Harry
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Added new rule in command abusing:

/dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling: It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun.

Also In patch 3.0 I have fixed so that players can't use /sit, /crawl, etc.. to get up faster. But I think it's a good idea to add the general rule anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue May 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Updated the golden rule
"As long as administrative commands aren't involved, however, any manager or a higher level entity can exclude certain circumstances from this rule."
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue May 10, 2016 8:14 am

scamming: the rule is as follows we do not get involved in scamming unless someone is making a business out of it (doing it several times) and with the intention of scamming someone.

spawn killing: there is no update on it but i want to be clear that angel has been wrong. you arent allowed to spawnkill even in a custom property. read the rule.

also i updated some of the rules that were outdated and added a new system with:

(I) = might no longer be possible to break as of a new patch.
(II) = happens very rarely.
(III) = old 0.3 rule that might not be relevant anymore.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed May 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Added CPE (Custom property exception) tag and made spawn killing a custom property exception.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 am

Added teleport killing rule
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 am

ext-d.CrystalBlue wrote:Added teleport killing rule

Removed. Tele-killing is allowed. I will no longer allow any edits here unless you discuss it with the level 8+ staff in our manager section. The spawn killing rule has been updated as well since Crystal found a flaw with it.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:28 am

Removed the golden rule
[Agreed by the management team]
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:19 am

The provoking and muting rule has been updated due to decisions made by the management staff.

I recommend that everyone reads the full rule.
It's mostly for admins that tells you to not ban someone immediately for breaking these rules. Try to do everything in your power to not ban them. Like verbally warn them, warn them that they might get banned if they evade mutes and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:14 pm

please read this small update. spawn killing in custom properties are no longer allowed. we are sorry that we are confusing you all with so many updates with the spawn killing rule but this is the last one.

please tell your friends that the rules has changed and that they are no longer allowed to do so. i recommend that admins do not use admin commands immediately on people that breaks the rule, instead verbally warn them the first few weeks to a month of this rule change saying that rules has changed and they are no longer allowed to do so. any player that helps with spreading this information gets an awesome point from me! thanks for reading this, the bow out!

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Server rules [Updated 02-24-2021] Empty 2016-06-16

Post by Emma Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:please read this small update. spawn killing in custom properties are no longer allowed. we are sorry that we are confusing you all with so many updates with the spawn killing rule but this is the last one.

please tell your friends that the rules has changed and that they are no longer allowed to do so. i recommend that admins do not use admin commands immediately on people that breaks the rule, instead verbally warn them the first few weeks to a month of this rule change saying that rules has changed and they are no longer allowed to do so. any player that helps with spreading this information gets an awesome point from me! thanks for reading this, the bow out!

please read yesterdays update above. since the golden rule was removed one clear rule was missing for /fix. you arent allowed to use /fix in combat. anyone caught doing this frequently should be warned/kicked/banned, but just like the spawn killing rule if an admin sees this please verbally warn them first.

just to clear up one thing: /fix isnt evading, its command abusing just so you dont write: evade in warning reasons. sorry for the many updates but we felt like this rule was required.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:36 pm

we added a modding rule its nothing special, just common sense. let me be clear that if you mod your aiming sight for example that is not punishable because you cant tell the difference between someone that has that and someone who doesnt, because their skill level can vary.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:32 pm

added the rocket glitching and /fix rule as (I) which means that the rule is not considered breakable anymore unless someone finds a way to abuse the script. This update is due to the new scripts added in patch 3.2. spawn killing someone is also harder and might be put as (I) soon or later in the future.

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Well the replying to administrative topic rule isn't really a server rule, so I moved it to the forum rules instead and changed it a little.

We discussed that we in the management team doesn't feel like the rule is worth enforcing since there is simply to much work to prevent spams in administrative topics.

It's best to just recommend our users to not spam our administrative topics so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:17 pm

i added an extra rule that is a common = slide hacks. slide hacking is technically breaking the modding rule or the command abuse rule, but that isnt 100 % clear so i made it into an extra rule. hope the management team doesnt mind since it was already against the rules anyways (the modding or command abuse rule)

Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Added a ban evading rule, I hope no one opposes.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:32 am

Added a new discrimination rule.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Added clarification to the discrimination rule.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:21 am

Fixed a spelling mistake in the discrimination rule.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:30 am

Fixed a lot of grammar
Specifically: