VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Let's get to know each other.  I_vote_lcapLet's get to know each other.  I_voting_barLet's get to know each other.  I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Let's get to know each other.  I_vote_lcapLet's get to know each other.  I_voting_barLet's get to know each other.  I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Let's get to know each other.

+16
h
Zatch
Emma
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=Celestia
LOGiC ™
MeLoDy^
S.
QaisAla
Thunder_B!rd
NinjaGhost
SuFyastiC
SJHere
Mr.Alone
3more
VK.Angel.OfDeath
20 posters

Go down

Let's get to know each other.  Empty Let's get to know each other.

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:00 pm

I had a bunch of interview questions laying around. I thought why not just make it a topic. Here you can share some stories about yourself and VC-MP. The format is below.

Code:
Name?
age?
Country?
Languages you speak?
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)?

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date?
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP?
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them?
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share?

Do you play any other games if so which?
Do you watch any TV shows if so which?
What type of music are you into?
What are you currently watching on youtube?
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's get to know each other.  Empty Re: Let's get to know each other.

Post by 3more Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Name : Omar
Languages you speak : Arabic and English
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc) : School :C

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date : Agent_007 told me about it and i started playing here in about 2017 , i had old nick and just did stunts and other things.then in summer 2018 i became more active.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP : well i don't actually remember because there are lot of funny and surprising moments.i can't actually remember xd
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them : maybe none or i forgot xd
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share : nope

Do you play any other games if so which : Battlefield , san andreas sometimes and COD and any other cool game i find Razz
Do you watch any TV shows if so which : no xd
What type of music are you into : NEFFEX and Alan Walker music
What are you currently watching on youtube : can't decide since iam following about +160 channel xd.but gaming videos most.
that's all xd
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SJHere Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:45 pm

Name : PolarBear aka The pony slaughter
Languages you speak :  Animal aka Polar bear language Or this :

What do you do for a living (job, school, etc) : I catch Fishes,Turtles, Crabs and many other aquatic animals everyday for my breakfast/lunch/dinner.

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date : I joined this game in November 2015 and left in April 2019 Sad. But people still think that I still play this game with Chad name Sad.

What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP : Once upon a time, I used /drown command against Angel and he immediately stole my admin level which was the hilarious thing for everyone.

Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them : As I'm polar bear and there is no other polar bear in VKs so I had no friends Sad.

Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share : I successfully abled to expose Angel's and its VKs reality to public.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unfortunately, Angel didn't want me to do it and he gave the reward to this greedy Alone.

Do you play any other games if so which : I play illegal Ponyhunt game.

Do you watch any TV shows if so which : Pony Slaughter show

What type of music are you into : Polar bear podcasts.

What are you currently watching on youtube :
This :

Last edited by ShadowJacK. on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by SuFyastiC Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:56 pm

Name? Muhammad Sufyan

age? 22

Country? Pakistan

Languages you speak? English, Urdu.

What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? Job.

A roller coaster ride full of fun, excitement, tragedies and hoping for a Happy Ending.

What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP? I got Demoted.

Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? Hellboy_Vkk, HarryOConnor, Andriuas91, Lucas and many more.

Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? VCMP Journey is full of memories to die for.

Do you play any other games if so which? CSGO (Counter Strike - Global Offensive)

Do you watch any TV shows if so which? used to watch, The Big Bang Theory.

What type of music are you into? Good music.

What are you currently watching on youtube? The Young Sheldon and some more comic series.

Last edited by VK.SuFyastiC on Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
SuFyastiC
SuFyastiC
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:22 pm

Name? Mohammad Afnan
age? 15
Country? Pakistan
Languages you speak? English, Urdu and a bit Pashto.
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? School

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date? It started in the end of 2017, My friends starting leaving samp so I did. My friend invited me to vcmp.
First DayMy first server was LW and I decided to use name of Bullet force developer (Mobile game) HellBoyIII. I saw my friends using 'DnW' with there name so I used it too and got banned in LW.

Few days later... AKcent^ My cousin maybe some of you guys know him, he suggested me about VKs. I joined it with HellBoyIII3 name. Guess what as I joined and spawned got Killed by StyLish, Changed skin spawned somewhere else and Geogeo killed me. Got raged and left server. After few days I saw less people in VKs so I joined it and My first friend was Raja.
He shared me his property and Vehicles. After few hours I met Killer_King Randomly (As I was teleporting to different properties) He saw me gave me level in his prop and Invited me in his clan (TDW). There I met Black_Bird (Guess who) and other guys. The same day I met iNs.Force He was hosting server and helped me into hosting one and helped me to apply in Event staff. I later quit TDW and Joined NsK there I met Halo and Pasha Khan. Pasha become best friend of mine. Few months later I got invited in RF from Beast_Boy. I joined it and that clan changed my life.
DanielS taught me Stubby and vcmp slides and glitches.
Beast taught me M4.
I got attached to RF very much and then I got promoted to Moderator rank and later Leader rank after Beast left. between that period I got accepted into Event Staff just because of Force. he Helped me a lot later I got friends with =KF=T. He invited me into KF, I rejected because at that time KF and RF were rivals. After few days Dukaz joined clan he was the only member active in RF. So I left RF with Beast_Boy and Joined KF. Everything was different I got friends with MD members and everyone just because I had 'KF' in my name tag.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP?[F2]Thunder_Bird provoked me into using Speed hack in Race 3 and I got warned for it.
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? Force he is everything to me.
Pasha Khan he invited me into RF.
Raja my first friend.
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? Already told above ^

Do you play any other games if so which?Pubg mobile (emulator and Mobile both platform)
Pubg Lite
Black Squad
Samp.
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? Yes I used to watch on netflix The vampire diaries and the Originals.
What type of music are you into?Hip hop
What are you currently watching on youtube? Nothing.

Last edited by NinjaGhost on Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:39 pm

Name? Aafaq
age?19
Country? Pakistan
Languages you speak? Inglish, Urdu, Punjabi
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? Student of BSCS

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date?started vcmp in 2015(played for 1 day then left) and did a comeback in 2016.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP?I used the word "LAG" as shield against bans and reports.
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? my friend Mehar, who actually brought me in to vcmp, we were school fellows, he left vcmp long time ago.
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? Yeah, I used to retartedly restore my windows to ban evade back in rel003(erased my data hundred of times :] )

Do you play any other games if so which? PUBGM
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? I dont have TV
What type of music are you into? Any music that does not rape your ears :]
What are you currently watching on youtube? Audio sex stories in hindi language
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:47 pm

Name? Qais99 (Qais Alamaireh)
age? 18
Country? Jordan <3
Languages you speak? Arabic and English
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? THANK GOD that i've finished school Very Happy now im going to a university

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date? Back in 2013 i was messing up on YouTube and i saw a video called "Vice City Multiplayer Funny moments" in my mind i said  it's fake and bullshit and when i open the video and it's not fake video thing. In late 2013 i start playing VCMP.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP? When Angel is trusting me Razz
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? There's one player which he's my school mate! His name is AhmadJad (Ahmad Jadallah). He left VCMP AND SAMP because he failed in high school "Tawjihi" and he got punished by his father. Sad Sad
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? Well.... When i joined this beloved server in late 2014 i was surprised that the players and the staff treat me with respect! since my first day in the server players they gave me some money to buy me a car and they share me their cars.

Do you play any other games if so which? My childhood games like: GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, MidtownMadness 2, NFS Underground 1 and 2. And other new games like GTA V (Left because i was bored while playing the game Razz) NFS Payback, Mafia 3 and 2, Fortnite (Left same as GTA V) and maybe in the future i'll buy and play Red Dead Redemption 2 and NFS Heat.
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? NO TV shows MUHAHAHAHAHA.... cuz i'm using YouTube
What type of music are you into? I'm one of those guys that i listen to every music like rock jazz etc..... (YOU GET THE PICTURE)
What are you currently watching on youtube? ALOT!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:29 pm

Last edited by F on Fri May 01, 2020 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Name? Ashbel Amjad
age? 15
Country? Pakistan
Languages you speak? English, Urdu and Punjabi.
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? School

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date? So, normally I was chatting with my friend on Facebook named "Mian Hammad", and we was talking about some video games. Actually, I was asking him to suggest me some games for my PC, he'd suddenly told me like, "Play VC-MP, it has lots of fun" I asked him, "What is VC-MP?" He said GTA Vice City Multiplayer". After that, I got help from my friend, I wasn't know how to install VC-MP and play it, my friend help me with TeamViewer and did installed VC-MP and SA-MP both in my PC. Then, I got really involved in both games starting 2,3 days I tried to play SA-MP, but that was really hard for me, I always got killed by players. Then my friend told me to leave SA-MP and start play VC-MP, there is alot of fun in it, then the story begun on September 25th-27th 2018 and my first VC-MP's server was EC I did play along with my friend Mian Hammad. His in-game nick at that time in EC Server was "Bohemia_ka_Fan". :p
Then, he did left VC-MP but my interest became to the high levels. So in EC server, all the players were PRO and I got always killed from the far headshots, and there was very difficult for me to kill them with any gun, I had always failed to kill them with Stubby, M4, M60 and even with Spas, they had always win from me. After that, I left EC, and in the beginning of October 2018, Date: 2nd or 3rd Oct I did start playing this, "VK's official server". And since that day, I just only play this server, except any other VC-MP's server. So, I'd remember, first time I spawned in VK's official server so, there is one player named Thunderhead. He was just killing me, and continuosly teleporting to me, I begged to him many times that leave me please, leave me alone but he just always said "It's just a game". Then, I asked him for friendship and I became friend of him. Then, IDK why... he killed me with M4's Headshot without any reason, Surprised And I'd remember, I did abused him very badly then he'd became my enemy and always killed me. Sadly, he had left the VC-MP long time ago and now I am missing him very much! :'( So, on the otherside, there was also a players named [RF]Ninja* and =EK=Geogeo. They also used to always kill me, but one day, finally I made them my friends too. So, in VK's I only found my 1st best friend "Hammad_Los". He helped me with every server command, and told me everything about VK's and it's members. And 2nd best friend I found in server is Shahnoor, I spent too much time with him and also can't forget VK.Ch0ucHI, he were also a really good guy tbh! Smile <3 Smile
And now I am completely ready to defence my self, from any player of VC-MP. Cool
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP? The funniest thing that has happened to me in VC-MP is, I did stat padding along with Shahnoor and got 10K+ Deaths and had lost my Auntarch Car. XD And 2nd funny thing is, I was thought all the ppl whom playing in this server, are foreigners. XD Because they still always do talk in English, but most of them are Pakistani. ! XD
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? Already told in the above and below questions.
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? Yes, with some good friends. Till the last year, VK's server has nice ppl, friendly and peaceful. I had spent and enjoyed really good time with them.
Friends was, Shahnoor, Purg3, Hammad_Los and =DT=Abid. I can't forget that time, that I've been spent with them and it's from mine most lovely VC-MP's memory.

Do you play any other games if so which? Ludo Star, PUBG Lite and GTA SA Single-Player.
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? Aahhh... I left watching TV, since a long time (4 years) ago. But used to watch Horror\Thriller and Comedy shows on YouTube, whom I like. Wink
What type of music are you into? Hip Hop\Rap
What are you currently watching on youtube? KR$NA || FREEVERSE FEAST || "REACTION"!!!
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:28 am

Name? LOGiC
age? 18
Country? Tunisia
Languages you speak? English, Arabic, French, and very little Italian
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? job Rolling Eyes

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date? It started vcmp in 2015 (played in vks at 2016 and then left) and returned in 2017.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP? When I get banned because of a trifle Razz
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? My friend D@Ch0uChI, who really brought me to vcmp, we were colleagues in online games, no longer active in vcmp  Sad
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? none

Do you play any other games if so which? gta v -gta iv-gta 3-mta-samp- In short all online games Laughing
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? yes there is netflix
What type of music are you into? hip hop - rap
What are you currently watching on youtube? How you can create programs Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Name: Chirag Upadhyay
Languages you speak: Hindi, English And a little bit russian
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc): School

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date: I started vcmp in 2014 or 15 my first server was liberty city unleashed i played only a month and then stopped playing it now i came back in vcmp again in feb 2018 and server i played first was Vks and then i started making friends and enemies in vks.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP: When i met FF
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them:Nope
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share:No

Do you play any other games if so which: GTA 5 Death Stranding red dead redemption 2 bully gta sa and many more
Do you watch any TV shows if so which:Yes Motu Patlu, And Bigg Boss
What type of music are you into:Concentration Productivity Music, ☯ Focus Music, Study, concentration. Improve Work and Brain Power
What are you currently watching on youtube:Nothing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:37 am

Name: 206

Languages you speak: Chinese & English

What do you do for a living:
Currently I'm a medical student.

Joined VCMP in April, 2015

Do you play any other games if so which:
FoE (Fall out Equestria)

Do you watch any TV shows if so which:
MLP: FiM & MLP: EqG

What type of music are you into: Pony music

What are you currently watching on youtube:
Mostly PMVs
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:20 am

=SdS=Celestia wrote:Name: 206

Joined VCMP  in April, 2015

FoE (Fall out Equestria)

Mostly PMVs
jeje pro celestia Very Happy
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:26 am

Name Carlos
age 21
Country Guatemala
Languages you speak English, Spanish
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc) Job as cashier in a store

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date well i discovered vcmp with my friend of my country then we started to play on skywars server, after sometime we left vcmp then i started play again in vks server, i used to kil with driveby, 0 skills, then i meet hari the first pro player i saw and started train with thunderhead at docks and learned english (a little bit) and got some skills killing ( a little bit too) got admin power, and many things happened in the year i play vcmp daily it was so funny meet many friends in vcmp Very Happy

Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them, hmm many in the time i play vcmp i meet many and many leave vcmp so fast,.

Do you play any other games if so which now days only csgo sometimes

Do you watch any TV shows if so which only anime
What type of music are you into hmm japanese songs and rock
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:48 am

=SdS=Celestia wrote:Name: 206

Joined VCMP  in April, 2015

FoE (Fall out Equestria)

Mostly PMVs

i like these answers Very Happy nice Smile.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zatch Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:37 am

Name: Jean Franco
Languages you speak: Spanish and English (Both at 100%)
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc): Currently studying Education at University and working in my family chinese restaurant on weekends.

I've been playing this old but addictive game since 2010 and starting telling you all my vcmp career believe that is really long, boring, sad and full of dramas until 2015. After that, my game performance was really calm and peaceful.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP? Funniest thing idk, there were many things I witness and the most surprising thing was when I got accepted in ULK in 2012. Months ago I was in many clans so I doubt if those members in that time would accept me.
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? Damn,there are a lot but most of them were from SK clan in 2012. Franklin and Lilswaqq (actually MKs.NekO) were close to me, ShOcK (ex original TZ member) was the leader, Zero (been in MK and ULK as TLK.Zero) and MarK which for him was his beginnings.
I don't think so. As I said before, it's too long and I'm too lazy to write.

There are a lot which most of them are in my steam library and some ps4 games too. Mainly I play Sven Coop, Brawlhalla (sometimes) and Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (Sometimes). Apart from game I use to play eroge games (Visual Novels) which my favorite one is Nekopara.
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? South Park and The Simpsons.
What type of music are you into? To be honest, I listen any kind of music but mainly I listen to Trash Metal, Alternative Rock and Synthwave.
Zatch
Zatch
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://invasionlatinavc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:39 pm

Name?
Helathien

age?

Country?
Pakisran

Languages you speak?
English, Urdu, punjabi, pashto( I understand it but don't speak it)

What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)?
School

I was very interested in gta v online, I watched alot of videos about it. One day my friend talked about samp, and then I thought to myself I wonder if gta vice City has a multiplayer. I looked for it and got here.

What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP?
Well I got to be the richest player for certain amount of time, that was nice. Also I got to contribute to the server.

Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them?
Yes KM.blackhawk, that's the guy I talked about samp with. He is also my neighbour. He doesn't play anymore.

Yes I used hacks when no one was in the server, one I was using the flying thing and some admin joined the server. My heart has never pumped so fast in my entire life.

Not much, used to play some single player games like gta v.

Do you watch any TV shows if so which?
I usually watch Pakistani soap shows and dramas.

Any music that is trending is usually nice.

I tend to watch alot of pewdiepie, but most of the time I watch those 30 seconds videos that make no sense but raise your curiosity when you see the thumbnail
Like these
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafin Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Name- Shafin ahmed

age- 15

Country- Bangladesh

Languages you speak- Bangla, English, Hindi

What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)- School class-standard 8.

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date-

Well this is my first online game in pc.
The year I started to play this game is from 2018.
I like to play this game and interract with other people in this game.

When I was browsing internet I saw grand theft auto 3 multiplayer and then I thought if gta 3 has multiplayer, then why  not gta vice city?? So I searched on the internet and my information was correct.
Now I play both VC-MP and Liberty unleashed.

- No.

Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? -
Sorry but I don't have any fond memory because I don't play this regularly. I try to play on Thursday.
My holidays are going on that's why I can play regularly but as my school starts then I can't able to play this game.

Do you play any other games if so which -
Yes, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, gta 3 , gta 4, etc.

Do you watch any TV shows if so which- No.

Hip hop, Pop, Disco pop, Dance .

What are you currently watching on youtube?-
Nothing.
Shafin
Shafin
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Name?Johny Bravo
age? 69
Country? Naughty America
Languages you speak? language of love
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? I am All-in-One(Plumber,Doctor,Patient,Teacher etc)

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date?I was searching some doctor tutorials as I wanted to become one and ended up finding vcmp and now im a patient because of this game.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP? 10 people sold me their asses for 10$ each in a single day(stupid question stupid answer).
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? Danny
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? yes, my penis shrank.

Do you play any other games if so which? yes, 18+ online flash games
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? I watch informative videos sorry
What type of music are you into? NO music, I play things with volume muted
What are you currently watching on youtube? desi sax kahani
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:33 am

Name: Umar Munir
Languages you speak: English, Urdu, Punjabi
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc): Nothing, just a student

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date? Will keep it really short. I started in jan 2014, played for a few months, left and came back in dec 2015 and playing till current date. Applied for admin, improved myself and join EK clan.
What's the funniest or most surprising thing that has ever happened to you in VC-MP: I became a scripter.
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them: A lot, lazy to type
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share: have, but lazy

Do you play any other games if so which: these days got exams but sometimes I play Fifa 19, CS:GO, Fortnite
Do you watch any TV shows if so which: Ehd-e-Wafa only
What type of music are you into: rock, hip hop and sometimes pleasant and slow tune
What are you currently watching on youtube: Ehd-e-Wafa xD
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:57 am

Y'all know me. I don't need to explain myself, thanks for reading.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzer24 Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Name? K ( first letter of my name, won't reveal further )
age? 15
Country? Tunisia
Languages you speak? Arabic, French and English ( soon I'll learn german )
What do you do for a living (job, school, etc)? school

What's your VC-MP story from start to current date? at the end of 2017, I joined vcmp, played in LWs as a typical newbie, also logged in few times in VK but cmds and playstyle was a bit complicated so I lost interest, by january 2018 I joined argonath and became obsessed with it, throughout the time that I played there I got perma banned 3 times, temp banned twice and warned many times, nevertheless I kept playing and did all I can to get myself unbanned each time.
I joined DnW, and I became a full member and a board moderator, I also became close friends with the founder MasterOz, though he had left vcmp for two years and we couldn't keep in touch with each other.
By June, I started playing LWs but then I felt frustrated by admins there cooping with their friends against me, so I did all I can to irritate them back, I also had improved my DM skills and began using dirty tricks to annoy them once I have the chance to,
I also remember fighting with someone who had aimlock, so I took it upon myself to record him and report him, eventually getting him banned,
by that time I got more curious about aimlock, and wanted to know how it works, so I can catch hackers and gain reputation in the community, so I became vigilante each time I fight with someone, sticking my eyes on the screen looking for aim snaps,
on 20 of june at midday gmt+1 time, I felt so bored so I decided to boot up my game, and play it differently, I imitated players' aimlock behavior for some time until I got used to it, and found it convenient to not stop shooting while rotating and aiming at players.
at the same time, some admin of LWs was trying his best to get me banned due to the hatred he roots to me, he stayed for around 1 hour recording my gameplay, I knew that because when I got banned for aimlock, all of the 3 clips (evidence) were at least 30 mins apart, the admin knew I wasn't hacking so he cut the footage and only uploaded the fishy parts, getting me perma banned (they really hated me very much).
me, unaware of how I defend myself, desperately tried to convince other people of my integrity to no vain, I felt utter sadness during that time that it affected my behavior and I still can't get over it, I felt so depressed that I lost 20 kilos in real life, my parents got worried about me, this scandal's repercussions were still getting worse over time as recently, I had fast heartbeat due to stress and since I developed cardiophobia I felt panic, I went to the hospital, run ECG only to find out it was normal and I had nothing wrong, doctors said it was due to stress and they gave me some medicine to improve my condition.
fortunately I feel way better these days,
anyway, back to my vcmp story, I finally managed to convince gangstaras by showing him evidence and telling him to lower the playback speed thus he found out those were graduate turns and can't be aimlock, but my reputation was screwed up and many didn't believe him, I became constantly bullied in both argonath and the DM community, signal, an admin of this server, lost trust in me and it was hard to regain it.
after that I got reluctantly unbanned by most of the servers' admins except LWs, even after much talking and even after gangstaras's statement for some reason , punknoodle still thought I'm hacker, and to this day he doesn't want to talk about it, I respect punknoodle much but I think admitting one's mistake is a hard thing to do.
Finally Halchter admitted it in PM, and I got unbanned from LWs, yet my reputation is still fucked up, though these days it's getting better and I'm gaining new friends from VCMP.
Right now, I've become a toxic player in LWs to compensate for my mental health, I always insult players there and it makes me feel way better,

funniest? ah I guess in argonath when EAF drive firetrucks and mess with the fountain in prawn island,
the most surprising? it is the aimlock scandal that I talked about above.
Do you have any old friends that you used to play with in VC-MP that are now gone, if so who and what are your stories with them? MasterOz. story explained above.
Do you have any other fond memories of VC-MP you would like to share? many, so many that i cant remember most of them.

Do you play any other games if so which? i played the entire half life series even decay except half life alyx, i played the entire counter strike series, i played colin mcrae rally 3 and 2005.
I played gta san andreas and gta 3, and also I played cod2, 4 and mw2, a bit of burnout paradise and endless hours in midnight club 2, I played a bit of ace combat zero too, battlefield 2, nfs underground 2, hot pursuit 2, most wanted 2005 and 2012, nfs carbon...
those are what I remember
Do you watch any TV shows if so which? currently I only watch cartoon, especially gumball, I watched stranger things, under the dome, sometimes chicago med and other series that i cant remember
What type of music are you into? drum and bass, 80s music and trending pop
What are you currently watching on youtube? Linus tech tips, 3klikpsphilip, pewdiepie, davie504, darkviperAU, KuruHS, MoFreedomFoundation (politics) and youtube auto recommendations.
Panzer24
Panzer24
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down