Top posters
MaSoN^ (8497)
????????????????? I_vote_lcap????????????????? I_voting_bar????????????????? I_vote_rcap 
ЧК. (8205)
????????????????? I_vote_lcap????????????????? I_voting_bar????????????????? I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6360)
=KF=Thunder^ (5480)
VK.Angel.OfDeath (5016)
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4796)
ShadowJacK. (4377)
Rainbow Dash (4182)
DarkRaZoR^ (4166)
Vipe[R] (3916)

Statistics
We have 1478 registered users
The newest registered user is SP25

Our users have posted a total of 196589 messages in 14211 subjects
June 2019 Updates - GUI, Script and personal life.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:59 pm by Chuck Norris

GUI
Some GUI will come in the new patch for everyone to test out to see how it feels with your lag and stuff like that. Nothing too big, but it's a good experiment. I am getting bored of scripting other stuff, it's time we get some GUI scripting in here as well Razz.

Got any GUI ideas to suggest? Feel free to do so.

Future scripts
Apart from GUI I have looked at what you guys actually like to do around the server, which scripts are used and which are not. I have scripted this story thing for a long time, it's time for something else to get some extra time. Hopefully, you'll guys enjoy the scripts I have coming. The wod story is fine and all, but I think I am done with jobs for a while now at least.

Either way the things I am scripting feel fun to me right now and different, so hopefully you guys will feel the same.

Suggestions
I always look at suggestions and try to get as many as I can done, but some of them aren't really needed to 100 % and takes a lot time, which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

April 2019 Updates 2 - Next patch delayed got busy, future content.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:12 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Delayed patch
The newest patch is finished but needs to be tested. Unfortunately, I don't want to rush it so I have decided to release it next weekend instead.
It has a few suggestions implemented and a few improvements, but it's mostly adding content to wod and this will be the final content to complete wod.
After that I'll only add a few questlines here and there when I get ideas, but I will mostly focus on other ideas + suggestions.

Those who are doing wod currently hopefully has many missions left to finish until then. Next patch you will be able to do the last 4 missions in the story + continue with David Davis (you'll get about 20 more missions with him, then be able to replay them, with all new dialogues for each one)

Future Content
I don't know how long we will be here for, but what's fun for me is to script challenging and fun things. I've almost had my fun now with this story that has been going on for years. It is my goal at least for myself to bring that story to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

April 2019 Updates - 4.8.2 release date, upcoming scripts, status updates.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.8.2
Will be out on or before April 7th, unless something changes. It will be a minor patch that includes some suggestion, but not all suggestions. It will also add some updates to /wod, which is technically not finished yet.

Future
I am sorry to everyone for focusing so much on /wod especially to those who don't care for it and want other updates. But I want you all to quickly know that /wod is part of the story and /wod is very huge and will most likely be my final big job because I can just keep adding more questlines to /wod. Wod is also the last part before bod 2, which is not something I am going to stress about but I am going to release it this year hopefully. After that our story is finished. But more importantly once I am finished with a few small patches here and there I will be able to focus my attention 80 % on suggestions, improvements and new cool ideas from you guys. I am also already now reading most of your suggestions and will have some finished by the next …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.

Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

?????????????????

Go down

????????????????? Empty ?????????????????

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:23 am

Saturday 10.00 (/time)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

????????????????? Empty Re: ?????????????????

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 am

Got it.

VKs Official server forum was created in Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm!
VKs Official server forum is 2499 days old!
VKs Official server forum has 196589 posts!
VKs Official server forum has 14211 topics!
VKs Official server forum has 1478 members!
The latest registered user on the forum is SP25

I just wanna leave and take you on my wings
Flying away together
I'd love this beautiful time
Come for this crazy cool night

MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got it.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sunday 10.00 (/time)

Event or something?
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sunday 10.00 (/time)

Event or something?

Related to this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Flying away together

MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilllzyy on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Event or something?

Related to this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oh okay i got it
Chilllzyy
Chilllzyy
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Angel confuses
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to problems in the wheather.

http://kfclan.cf

Back to top Go down

Post by CorneTTo on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:12 pm

ok.
CorneTTo
CorneTTo
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:04 pm

It's bod !
IceBlood
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm

It's a trap.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" or my WhatsApp "+14698587447" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wHoMe on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Will the location be random or what?
wHoMe
wHoMe
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Will the location be random or what?

Marcus will mark it on the map.

Flying away together

MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3moreee on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:05 am

i will die waiting for this Surprised
3moreee
3moreee
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:26 am

we had the '' staff '' so no fear
Mr.Alone
Mr.Alone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowJacK. on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:24 am

So, it took a year (approx.) to bring this to public.
Great, keep going.
ShadowJacK.
ShadowJacK.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So, it took a year (approx.) to bring this to public.
Great, keep going.

I am guessing you're mixing this up with BOD 2. I haven't done any actual work on bod 2 yet except design the map for it. Bod 2 will be ending, it will come whenever I feel like we are there. This is the start of the very last part that will run with BOD 2, but it's not BOD 2.

This thing you're seeing is something a little different.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.SuFyastiC on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:51 pm

VK.SuFyastiC
VK.SuFyastiC
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:02 pm

DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Finally!
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So, it took a year (approx.) to bring this to public.
Great, keep going.

I am guessing you're mixing this up with BOD 2. I haven't done any actual work on bod 2 yet except design the map for it. Bod 2 will be ending, it will come whenever I feel like we are there. This is the start of the very last part that will run with BOD 2, but it's not BOD 2.

bod 1.5?
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Great, keep going.

bod 1.5?

The invasion of Tommy Dirac, apparently one of the 4 Dirac brothers. (Only 3 were shown in the wod final). He seems pissed because he got kicked from council of dummies and wants to prove himself. Razz

Flying away together

MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Got the time wrong. It's saturday and not sunday Razz.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got the time wrong. It's saturday and not sunday Razz.

I still won't be able to join Sad. 10:00 means 5AM here.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" or my WhatsApp "+14698587447" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Me too will not join.
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got the time wrong. It's saturday and not sunday Razz.

♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ wrote:Me too will not join.

Ok, I guess I could reveal some more information. The event can last for a very long time if no one completes it. It requires 5 people at least to start it. You can talk among yourself to find a perfect time to join. Otherwise, I hope someone will record it (maybe I will).

You'll all get a chance to play it in the future so don't worry.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:26 am

♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ wrote:Me too will not join.

Ok, I guess I could reveal some more information. The event can last for a very long time if no one completes it. It requires 5 people at least to start it. You can talk among yourself to find a perfect time to join. Otherwise, I hope someone will record it (maybe I will).

You'll all get a chance to play it in the future so don't worry.
Smile.I'm aboard and have no PC/Laptop.I'll play in future. Btw good luck. Record and upload. D:
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LOGiC ™ on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm

ok Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 pm

It's 3:00PM for me, Cool Smile (PM or AM? according to server time)
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's 3:00PM for me, Cool Smile (PM or AM? according to server time)

10.00 is morning (am).

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilllzyy on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's 3:00PM for me, Cool Smile (PM or AM? according to server time)

10.00 is morning (am).
Timezone??
Chilllzyy
Chilllzyy
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:14 pm

10.00 is morning (am).
Timezone??

/time is the timezone. which one that is i dont know. compare it with your own and calculate how much different from your time it is.

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm

10.00 is morning (am).
Timezone??

/time is the timezone. which one that is i dont know. compare it with your own and calculate how much different from your time it is.

It's GMT/UTC/BST

Flying away together

MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Great, keep going.

I wait impatiently Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:17 am

1 hour and 45 minutes.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:1 hour and 45 minutes.
Cool.
Reminder:don't forget to record & upload
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:39 am

Everyone, 10 minutes are left now

Don't do poor things in future Guest
UmaR
UmaR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:06 am

IT IS HAPPENING, EVERYONE COME!

UmaR
UmaR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilllzyy on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IT IS HAPPENING, EVERYONE COME!
I Know
Chilllzyy
Chilllzyy
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:58 pm

It's finally completed. Last stage completed by:

- MaSoN^ (leader)
- =EK=UmaR
- Rainbow_Dash
- Agent_007

UmaR
UmaR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's finally completed. Last stage completed by:

- MaSoN^ (leader)
- =EK=UmaR
- Rainbow_Dash
- Agent_007

anyone recorded the last part. i recorded some at the beginning when we were like 20 people there xD.

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's finally completed. Last stage completed by:

- MaSoN^ (leader)
- =EK=UmaR
- Rainbow_Dash
- Agent_007

anyone recorded the last part. i recorded some at the beginning when we were like 20 people there xD.
recorded the whole invasion except I think first 2 levels. Merging all the clips into one and then I'll upload. Hopefully, I'll have it up in a few hours.

UmaR
UmaR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:19 pm

- MaSoN^ (leader)
- =EK=UmaR
- Rainbow_Dash
- Agent_007

recorded the whole invasion except I think first 2 levels. Merging all the clips into one and then I'll upload. Hopefully, I'll have it up in a few hours.

can you send it to angel so he can upload it to vks youtube as well? you can upload it on your own channel too, angel just want to save it there for archieves.

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by FroZeN on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:00 pm

- MaSoN^ (leader)
- =EK=UmaR
- Rainbow_Dash
- Agent_007
Congratulations ! , Will we able to play that again via /bod2 or somewhat other cmd.
FroZeN
FroZeN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:15 pm

- MaSoN^ (leader)
- =EK=UmaR
- Rainbow_Dash
- Agent_007

can you send it to angel so he can upload it to vks youtube as well? you can upload it on your own channel too, angel just want to save it there for archieves.
12.9gb xD Compressed and reduced size to 2.7gb

UmaR
UmaR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:30 pm

what's reward?
Mr.Alone
Mr.Alone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what's reward?

Rewards after killing Tommy.

Flying away together

MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what's reward?

There's no reward at the moment Razz
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum