VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 I_vote_lcapFF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 I_voting_barFF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 I_vote_lcapFF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 I_voting_barFF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1

+9
WiLD_HuNteR
EnForcer.
Thunder_B!rd
Agent_007^
Killer frost^
ßatMaN
ZainKhawaja
Dolphin^
KF lyzor
13 posters

Go down

FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 Empty FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1

Post by Cole Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Hello Everyone.It's me Cole and today I will show you Ffs reality I even join their clan but when knew its reality I left.lets start it:
1: They copied RF rules and KF memberlist. After everyone exposed them then after months they changed it Razz .See this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ninja clearly quoted their reply and showed what was it before.
2:M4z are their enemies or FF becomes jealous from them so even they copied their name "staff" which is used by melody as i read in ff topic by dream.proof:
This is the name copied by ff.this is M4zs name which is used in their forum.now let me tell you its join date:
now let me tell you how they copied.they saw a user (this) named staff when they made clan war.:
this ak74 saw that name and made account.now see did they copy?:
clearly shows that they made acc after that staff name.this picture is taken from their forumm.
3:First they made a topic "here is player list" in which they described those players that if they will sent their join app then they deny it:
and when Kakachi and Sasuke left,then "taha" made his join app.This pic shows that his name was added in banlist but when he made app,they removed that topic and accepted him which show that they are 2 face retards that they can change their tounge at anytime:
How liar and cheaters are ff that they can cross any limit for their advantage.
4: first they made clan war application in M4z forum thinking that M4z are losers we will own them:
But when they loose war, they started saying"we won successfully owned M4z" bla bla. But when @KnighT. Rekt them by showing reality of them, they started spamming chat and crying. Even it wasn't a equel war,it was 3 vs 4 but M4z even made sprees. I don't have any logs. Ask from FFs.Razz.I want there at that time, some my trusted friends told me even an FF member Razz
5:Talk about darkninja.He used "[RF]Gamerboy"account and tried to login with that account in past.:
he didn't leave his brother jack and blaming him for everything and he recently got forum banned.
6:All FFs got banned.Its witness is everyone.

Hope it cleared those mind who think ff is innocent.That was not expected from my friend darkninja Sad
Cole
Cole

Back to top Go down

FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 Empty Re: FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Nice expose, well done brother, nice job.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1 Empty Re: FF copy cats exposed, liars and cheaters!#1

Post by KF lyzor Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:35 pm

why is everyone being undercover agent and spying on other clans. wtf is this?
KF lyzor
KF lyzor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:40 pm

You are DreamBoy
What are u thinking about FF clan I think I need to upload M4z clan ownage.
I think I need to send here logs that Cole said to me I did not sent application on FF forum.
You only want to see FF private board but there is nothing except Application.
We don't have hacks like KF.
Pls asslicke 1000000000000 + for full member.
Why we have Discord.
Can u ask to your friend Melody that he send here war logs.
M4z try to gang bang with FF but FF have Members that can rape M4z clan easily.
Why u was saying to MaSoN that wave / Bortan account is your.

Video will upload soon

@Admins if another player create another player account on forum then punishment?
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Cole wrote:Hello Everyone.It's me Cole and today I will show you Ffs reality I even join their clan but when knew its reality I left.lets start it:
1st Lie You are not Cole he is FF friend You (DreamGay)make his fak account if you are real then show your cars here
Cole wrote:2:M4z are their enemies or FF becomes jealous from them so even they copied their name "staff" which is used by melody as i read in ff topic by dream.proof:
This is the name copied by ff.this is M4zs name which is used in their forum.now let me tell you its join date:
now let me tell you how they copied.they saw a user (this) named staff when they made clan war.:
this ak74 saw that name and made account.now see did they copy?:
clearly shows that they made acc after that staff name.this picture is taken from their forumm.
2- I was designing Forum also i am moderator of all ranks so i was inactive then i cant add ranks so i said to jack made staff then i will add him in administrator for giving ranks we dont have time to open your shit M4z Forum
Cole wrote:3:First they made a topic "here is player list" in which they described those players that if they will sent their join app then they deny it:
and when Kakachi and Sasuke left,then "taha" made his join app.This pic shows that his name was added in banlist but when he made app,they removed that topic and accepted him which show that they are 2 face retards that they can change their tounge at anytime:
2- huh He applogize his mistakes that he make in past so we delete his name therefore he left M4z
Cole wrote:4: first they made clan war application in M4z forum thinking that M4z are losers we will own them:
But when they loose war, they started saying"we won successfully owned M4z" bla bla. But when @KnighT. Rekt them by showing reality of them, they started spamming chat and crying. Even it wasn't a equel war,it was 3 vs 4 but M4z even made sprees. I don't have any logs. Ask from FFs.Razz.I want there at that time, some my trusted friends told me even an FF member Razz
4- i will send this proof tomorrow
Cole wrote:
5:Talk about darkninja.He used "[RF]Gamerboy"account and tried to login with that account in past.:
he didn't leave his brother jack and blaming him for everything and he recently got forum banned.
What it proves? Ban histroy?
Wbu that you use [F2]HaseeB nick without F2 Tag
and darkninja blam on jack? lol and if he blame so this is their personal matter why you involve in it?
Cole wrote:6:All FFs got banned.Its witness is everyone.
everyone know that all FF dont have ban histroy

EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 pm

ßatMaN wrote:Yes He is Dreamboy.He always cry as well as he can.I think he using the nick of other players to join FF clan to check their private board.He is a small kid.M4z clan lose war from FF and he is trying to take revenge.Cry As well as you can kid.He is not Cole he is Dreamboy.
Btw what is your Ingame Nick?
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Don't send here videos.
We will create our topic.
With videos and logs.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:59 pm

ßatMaN wrote:Yes He is Dreamboy.He always cry as well as he can.I think he using the nick of other players to join FF clan to check their private board.He is a small kid.M4z clan lose war from FF and he is trying to take revenge.Cry As well as you can kid.He is not Cole he is Dreamboy.

The hamari dream lanti kutta namurad.Go asslick of M4z.Go cry kid.Go to your harami friend.Kutta ka putar tugh ko Etna maru GA ky tu  ainda deekhai nahi Dy harami dfa ho yaha sy.Kutta ki Gandhi nasal.
Lol. Everyone is me.
Angel is me ok? Razz
Nice exposed cole. You are so clever.
Umar is also me ok?
And you are Darkninja forum ban evading.
Everyone is me, whatever mental say.
Razz
Don't abuse others especially parents etc..@Admins

Last edited by ♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:01 pm

Kid you answer is here that why KaKachi left clan:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If we got report of clan member many times so we can't demote him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] kid is leaving bcz his report accepted and he is demoting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nice.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cole Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Thank everyone
Cole
Cole

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:31 pm

I think now we have to Close Clan FF members DreamGay exposed us lmao
@DreamGay you need to get classes from [F2]WiLD_HuNtEr^
Your hard work gone R.I.P
Kthx bye
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Cole wrote:Thank everyone I apologise for all you are true sorry for making topic
Corrected.
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Like I said before FF Should change their name To FK they are annoying they are an a*shole they are lier they fight with everyone with using remote grenade and they say I will post your ownage this is the reality of FF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:44 pm

Chilllzyy wrote:Like I said before FF Should change their name To FK they are annoying they are an a*shole they are lier they fight with everyone with using remote grenade and they say I will post your ownage this is the reality of FF
Want challenge duel
We can fight only with stubby/shot/spas/m4/chainsaw/etc
You don't bark you are biggest noob of vcmp
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:45 pm

Well, everyone is requested to behave in this topic. Yes, the topic will not be locked but abusing others and spamming will lead to a forum ban.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you tell me if another player create another player forum account them can u tell me punishment?
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Lmao everyone shooting me Razz
If there only me who hates FF? And you guys also said KF and EK retards specially Darkninja.
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:53 pm

♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ wrote:Lmao everyone shooting me Razz
If there only me who hates FF? And you guys also said KF and EK retards specially Darkninja.
Yes we said but your level is too much higher Smile also we know everything
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:54 pm

I forgot 1 thing that is:
[M4z]Melody^:We want war with F2 clan.
I have logs.i can send here logs
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:04 pm

Silent. wrote:
Ok so you know that yesterday you got slipped from floor and was crying hard. Weren't you?
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm

♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ wrote:
Silent. wrote:
Ok so you know that yesterday you got slipped from floor and was crying hard. Weren't you?
Btw yesterday I sleep whole day nor I slipped Very Happy
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:16 pm

Whatever LOL but Kf expose topic was lit!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_007^ Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:29 pm

LOL thats looks Interesting let me get some popcorn Very Happy
Agent_007^
Agent_007^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:Whatever LOL but Kf expose topic was lit!!
looool best reply jajaja
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
looool best reply jajaja
Pls don't expose KF Very Happy
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:50 pm

UmaR wrote: abusing others and spamming will lead to a forum ban.
Ok bro,we won't abuse and spam,but we will post this
Very Happy
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm

ßatMaN wrote:
♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ wrote:
Silent. wrote:
Chup ho ja wrna agar ma ny bolna sharu Kia to tu roa ga.Esi ma bhalai ha ky tu Chup ho ja.
Oh.bro didn't you speak and your reply to my removed and btw batman weren't you [RF]Batman/QK.batman? Why you are talking FFs side when you don't know it you are impersonator if him. @QK.BatMan^

don't get KF between it

[RF]Agent_007 wrote:LOL thats looks Interesting let me get some popcorn Very Happy
Gimme some Very Happy
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
UmaR wrote: abusing others and spamming will lead to a forum ban.
Ok bro,we won't abuse and spam,but we will post this
Very Happy
still playing classic? Play TDM season.Very Happy
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cole Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:27 pm

ßatMaN wrote:
Cole wrote:Thank everyone
Cole pls Send a proof that you are the real Send a pic of ownership.Send any private msg that only the owner get not other players.
Tell me you ig nick
Cole
Cole

Back to top Go down

Post by Cole Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:28 pm

It make fight admin lock topic i no want fight topic only was for fun.some player taking it very seriously
Cole
Cole

Back to top Go down

Post by Wy4er Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 pm

pffffffffffffffff
Wy4er

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:27 am

UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down