Latest topics
» Unban appeal =FF=B00M_B00M^
by =FF=B00M_B00M^ Today at 5:54 am

» Reset Password
by RizwaN Today at 5:28 am

» Bug - Report - idk
by ZainKhawaja Today at 4:53 am

» Resigning From Event Staff
by Cole Today at 2:14 am

» Need help!
by ♥♥ [D]rêå[M]♥♥ Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» VCMP Fights III
by IceBlood Yesterday at 9:25 pm

» [Solved] Stats Transfer Application
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Escape the Room 2 - signing up and deciding a time.
by KinG LioN Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» ?????????????????
by KinG LioN Yesterday at 6:43 pm

» Resignation from Event Staff
by KinG LioN Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» Unban Appeal Mr_NoBody
by Pop_Star Yesterday at 4:56 pm

» Rainbow's Prison Escape Roleplay + Event.
by KinG LioN Yesterday at 4:50 pm

» Chilllzyy Youtube Channel
by KinG LioN Yesterday at 4:48 pm

» We Are Back!
by KinG LioN Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Password Reset
by Secret_Killer^ Yesterday at 3:17 pm

Top posters
MaSoN^ (8351)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
ЧК. (8193)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6360)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
=KF=Thunder^ (5473)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4978)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4788)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
ShadowJacK. (4368)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
Rainbow Dash (4079)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
DarkRaZoR^ (4077)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 
Vipe[R] (3916)
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_lcap[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_voting_bar[Solved] Bug Report - Duel I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1458 registered users
The newest registered user is Secret_Killer^

Our users have posted a total of 194446 messages in 13985 subjects
June 2019 Updates - GUI, Script and personal life.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:59 pm by Chuck Norris

GUI
Some GUI will come in the new patch for everyone to test out to see how it feels with your lag and stuff like that. Nothing too big, but it's a good experiment. I am getting bored of scripting other stuff, it's time we get some GUI scripting in here as well Razz.

Got any GUI ideas to suggest? Feel free to do so.

Future scripts
Apart from GUI I have looked at what you guys actually like to do around the server, which scripts are used and which are not. I have scripted this story thing for a long time, it's time for something else to get some extra time. Hopefully, you'll guys enjoy the scripts I have coming. The wod story is fine and all, but I think I am done with jobs for a while now at least.

Either way the things I am scripting feel fun to me right now and different, so hopefully you guys will feel the same.

Suggestions
I always look at suggestions and try to get as many as I can done, but some of them aren't really needed to 100 % and takes a lot time, which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

April 2019 Updates 2 - Next patch delayed got busy, future content.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:12 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Delayed patch
The newest patch is finished but needs to be tested. Unfortunately, I don't want to rush it so I have decided to release it next weekend instead.
It has a few suggestions implemented and a few improvements, but it's mostly adding content to wod and this will be the final content to complete wod.
After that I'll only add a few questlines here and there when I get ideas, but I will mostly focus on other ideas + suggestions.

Those who are doing wod currently hopefully has many missions left to finish until then. Next patch you will be able to do the last 4 missions in the story + continue with David Davis (you'll get about 20 more missions with him, then be able to replay them, with all new dialogues for each one)

Future Content
I don't know how long we will be here for, but what's fun for me is to script challenging and fun things. I've almost had my fun now with this story that has been going on for years. It is my goal at least for myself to bring that story to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

April 2019 Updates - 4.8.2 release date, upcoming scripts, status updates.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.8.2
Will be out on or before April 7th, unless something changes. It will be a minor patch that includes some suggestion, but not all suggestions. It will also add some updates to /wod, which is technically not finished yet.


Future
I am sorry to everyone for focusing so much on /wod especially to those who don't care for it and want other updates. But I want you all to quickly know that /wod is part of the story and /wod is very huge and will most likely be my final big job because I can just keep adding more questlines to /wod. Wod is also the last part before bod 2, which is not something I am going to stress about but I am going to release it this year hopefully. After that our story is finished. But more importantly once I am finished with a few small patches here and there I will be able to focus my attention 80 % on suggestions, improvements and new cool ideas from you guys. I am also already now reading most of your suggestions and will have some finished by the next …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.


Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31


[Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Go down

Solved [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by 赫茲 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:18 am

Your in-game name: =EK=7xKz.

Date the bug occured: 15th June 2019

The command the bug belongs to: /duel

Description of the bug: When the other persons accept our duel request while we are shooting, in an animation of shooting, or other forms of combat, an automatic message gets displayed which is, "You't use this command while shooting, aiming, or being shot down by a shotgun shot". When this message appears, both players automatically leave the duel. However, when the duel request is sent again, and the other person accepts it, it displays a message to the person who accepts the duel, that they are already in an activity, and they should use the command, "/leaveactivity", to be able to play the duel. When the player used "/leave" or "/leaveactivity", the servers believes that the player isn't in an activity, however, they still aren't able to join the duel due to the same error.
Screenshots you took:


Signed by: 赫茲
赫茲
赫茲
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 147
Points : 202
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Loading...

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel 6fzSr3K


[Solved] Bug Report - Duel Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4978
Points : 6800
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by Chilllzyy on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:06 pm

@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.
If both players write /leaveactivity then it will be fixed?
Chilllzyy
Chilllzyy
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 693
Points : 934
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-29
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 pm

@Chilllzyy wrote:
@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.
If both players write /leaveactivity then it will be fixed?

Basically what the error should say is: "One of you two is in an activity and the one that is should do /leaveactivity" so if you both of you type /leaveactivity then to 100 % it should work, but only one person needs to type it, which one that is the message doesn't say. But it doesn't hurt for both to type it.

_______________________________________
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel 6fzSr3K


[Solved] Bug Report - Duel Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4978
Points : 6800
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by 赫茲 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:04 am

@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
@Chilllzyy wrote:
@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.
If both players write /leaveactivity then it will be fixed?

Basically what the error should say is: "One of you two is in an activity and the one that is should do /leaveactivity" so if you both of you type /leaveactivity then to 100 % it should work, but only one person needs to type it, which one that is the message doesn't say. But it doesn't hurt for both to type it.

I don't think that that is what should happen, since when we accept a duel, our health is stuck and doesn't decrease, which can cause death evades. What I think you want happening is that it does display the message that we can't use this command while shooting, fighting etc. But after displaying this message, Instead of one player joining the duel and the other staying in world 1, it should automatically make both players leave whatever activity they supposedly are in.
赫茲
赫茲
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 147
Points : 202
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Loading...

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:22 am

@赫茲 wrote:
@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
@Chilllzyy wrote:
@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.
If both players write /leaveactivity then it will be fixed?

Basically what the error should say is: "One of you two is in an activity and the one that is should do /leaveactivity" so if you both of you type /leaveactivity then to 100 % it should work, but only one person needs to type it, which one that is the message doesn't say. But it doesn't hurt for both to type it.

I don't think that that is what should happen, since when we accept a duel, our health is stuck and doesn't decrease, which can cause death evades. What I think you want happening is that it does display the message that we can't use this command while shooting, fighting etc. But after displaying this message, Instead of one player joining the duel and the other staying in world 1, it should automatically make both players leave whatever activity they supposedly are in.

I have made it so that bug doesn't happen at all. Now you can shoot and everything without the duel failing.

I was just pointing out how you can solve this bug for now until the bug fix is released. I don't really understand what you mean by the dueling command making your health stuck? You mean freeze?

_______________________________________
[Solved] Bug Report - Duel 6fzSr3K


[Solved] Bug Report - Duel Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4978
Points : 6800
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by 赫茲 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:30 am

@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
@赫茲 wrote:
@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
@Chilllzyy wrote:
@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Hey thank you for your bug report. I replicated this myself and found out that the message is wrong. It should say both players need to do /leaveactivity. That's how you can fix it for now.

I am looking into the bug to see if I can resolve it completely. Thanks for reporting.
If both players write /leaveactivity then it will be fixed?

Basically what the error should say is: "One of you two is in an activity and the one that is should do /leaveactivity" so if you both of you type /leaveactivity then to 100 % it should work, but only one person needs to type it, which one that is the message doesn't say. But it doesn't hurt for both to type it.

I don't think that that is what should happen, since when we accept a duel, our health is stuck and doesn't decrease, which can cause death evades. What I think you want happening is that it does display the message that we can't use this command while shooting, fighting etc. But after displaying this message, Instead of one player joining the duel and the other staying in world 1, it should automatically make both players leave whatever activity they supposedly are in.

I have made it so that bug doesn't happen at all. Now you can shoot and everything without the duel failing.

I was just pointing out how you can solve this bug for now until the bug fix is released. I don't really understand what you mean by the dueling command making your health stuck? You mean freeze?

I mean that when we accept the duel, other people cannot damage us till the duel starts. So if you change it so that we can accept the duel while fighting, then it can lead to death evades. For example, if two people are fighting, and one is about to die, and he quickly accepts a pending duel, then he will freeze and his hp wont be able to be damaged till the duel starts.
赫茲
赫茲
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 147
Points : 202
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Loading...

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Solved.
Dark_Abdo
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 2284
Points : 2511
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report - Duel

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum