VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions I_vote_lcap1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions I_voting_bar1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions I_vote_lcap1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions I_voting_bar1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions

+9
Sparrow
Mo7amd
EnForcer.
LOGiC ™
Ninja
薄霧.
QaisAla
S.
D4rKR420R
13 posters

Go down

1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions Empty [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:41 am

Hello guys, hope you're doing great. It's been a while I haven't suggested anything until today. I wanted to share these out that may help you for customizing your property in ease.

#1 - Moving/Controlling Multiple Objects At The Same Time

Having the ability to move 5 objects at the same time would be bonkers! Think about it. Say you want to duplicate a house that's made up of multiple objects and you want it aligned. You can hold SHIFT and fire at the objects you would like to move, duplicate them, and easily use your arrows to make your way to your desired destination. I believe too we should be able to delete them, change their alpha, or all kinds of presets you want to do.

#2 - Changing The Model Of An Object

There'll be times when you place an object, link it up with a object move pickup, and then happen to know that you've placed the wrong object model. Have no fear! You can easily use /changeobjectmodel to alter the object's model without having to redo the linking.

#3 - Undo Your Recent Actions

This is a must when it comes to property building. Most often, we humans make mistakes and have to redo the whole shenanigan. However, the /undoedit will come in handy! When we save our property edits, there'll be stack where it'll hold the previous data and it'll be overwritten when you save again. If you delete a object by accident, the /undoedit will look back to that stack, look for the previous data, and then replicate it back to its original state. Leaving the property will clear the data to conserve memory.

#4 - Reveal Player's Permanent Warnings Along with Accounts In Their Alias

Basically, when a player seems to met a rulebreak that involves either warning or banning him, we would have to search for any account used accordingly by his UID1/2 and IP address that contains previous permanent warnings. I would love for /permawarns to display more information to make life easier.

I hope this suggestions will come in handy. Thank you for reading this. Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by DarkRaZoR^ on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions Empty Re: [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions

Post by S. Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:51 am

Nice suggestion. How do you think it? +1111
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions Empty Re: [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions

Post by QaisAla Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:06 am

+11111111
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:38 am

Suggestion #1 and #2 are fine and very helpful in various ways, however, #3 needs an additional command with it. As you said, humans make many mistake, one of which can be entering the undo command by mistake, and possibly ruining massive work that took a few hours.

For instance, I need to add an object of reference ID 714, but I type 741 by mistake. I then use the undo command to alter my mistake. After that, I correctly spawn the object of ID 714, then I spend 2 hours placing and positioning it perfectly. I'll then need to place that same object right next to it, and I'll press tab press the upper arrow key twice instead of once unintentionally, which will undo my 2 hours' hard work.

What I am suggesting is that we add a command to alter the undo command, which can prove helpful at some times, and there is no harm in keeping it even if it comes in handy to only a few people.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:07 pm

+1
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:48 pm

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:28 pm

+1 for all
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Nice suggestion +1 but isn't it lag when we control 5 objects at a same time?
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:18 pm

AK47 wrote:Nice suggestion +1 but isn't it lag when we control 5 objects at a same time?

No.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:54 am

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:Hello guys, hope you're doing great. It's been a while I haven't suggested anything until today. I wanted to share these out that may help you for customizing your property in ease.

Having the ability to move 5 objects at the same time would be bonkers! Think about it. Say you want to duplicate a house that's made up of multiple objects and you want it aligned. You can hold SHIFT and fire at the objects you would like to move, duplicate them, and easily use your arrows to make your way to your desired destination. I believe too we should be able to delete them, change their alpha, or all kinds of presets you want to do.

There'll be times when you place an object, link it up with a object move pickup, and then happen to know that you've placed the wrong object model. Have no fear! You can easily use /changeobjectmodel to alter the object's model without having to redo the linking.

This is a must when it comes to property building. Most often, we humans make mistakes and have to redo the whole shenanigan. However, the /undoedit will come in handy! When we save our property edits, there'll be stack where it'll hold the previous data and it'll be overwritten when you save again. If you delete a object by accident, the /undoedit will look back to that stack, look for the previous data, and then replicate it back to its original state. Leaving the property will clear the data to conserve memory.

I hope this suggestions will come in handy. Thank you for reading this. Feedback is appreciated.

#1 Just put the pickups in the same place lol

#2 Delete the object and add new will be easier lol , Change the object model means you will need to redit it Crods and Angels unless the objects are the same

#3 IF it possible it will be great

#1,2 -1 useless
#3 +1
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 am

Mo7amd wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:Hello guys, hope you're doing great. It's been a while I haven't suggested anything until today. I wanted to share these out that may help you for customizing your property in ease.

#1 Just put the pickups in the same place lol

#2 Delete the object and add new will be easier lol , Change the object model means you will need to redit it Crods  and Angels unless the objects are the same

#3 IF it possible it will be great  

#1,2 -1  useless
#3   +1
for #2,if we create a pickup of the objects and after doing this we start adding new objects and in this period we find a object model which will look more beautiful then what to do.If we'll del the ohject and add new one then it would have a different index and we would have to del pickup and add new pickup with different indexes.....
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Updated the topic with one more suggestion.

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:48 am

#4 - Reveal Player's Permanent Warnings Along with Accounts In Their Alias

Basically, when a player seems to met a rulebreak that involves either warning or banning him, we would have to search for any account used accordingly by his UID1/2 and IP address that contains previous permanent warnings. I would love for /permawarns to display more information to make life easier.

+1 to all
but the #4 must be used for admin only :c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:23 am

Mr.Alone wrote:+1 to all

Of course it's for administrators.

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:33 am

+1
Sparrow
Sparrow
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 am

4th suggestion is also good.+1
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

Not necessary Shocked
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:19 pm

LOGiC ™ wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

Not necessary Shocked
It is necessary  The information is confidential.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Immortal wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

Not necessary Shocked

It would help us keep track of how many times the player broke the same rule though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:53 am

MaSoN^ wrote:
Immortal wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

Not necessary Shocked

It would help us keep track of how many times the player broke the same rule though.

This sounds good by you not players Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_007^ Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

+1

Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:42 am

LOGiC ™ wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:
Immortal wrote:
LOGiC ™ wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:

Not necessary Shocked

This sounds good by you not players Razz

Lmao.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:57 pm

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Haven't responded but I have seen this suggestion. I have implemented some stuff, need to test it first so can't promise too much.

1 - [Accepted] Custom Property Suggestions Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm

I've implemented all the changes that I wanted from the topic. So I am accepting it. Thanks for your suggestions.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down