VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery I_voting_bar[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery

+2
S.
ZainKhawaja
6 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery Empty [Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery

Post by W4vE^ Thu May 23, 2019 8:51 am

Your in-game name:[G4]Don^
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[G4_T]Jemery^
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Today
What did he do? Describe please:Wall-Glitching.When I teleported to him,he was inside a building.and attacking on us so I teleported to him.when I downed him,he got inside the ground.that's not a bug that player after downing goes under ground.Thanks.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):ProTectoR^

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
W4vE^
W4vE^

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery Empty Re: [Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery

Post by ZainKhawaja Thu May 23, 2019 8:59 am

It is not wall glitching.if u have complete video then send here bcz this is evade via /q
Sorry admin
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W4vE^ Thu May 23, 2019 11:53 am

Jacksparrow wrote:It is not wall glitching.if u have complete video then send here bcz this is evade via /q
Sorry admin
When you guys will stop spamming by posting on player reports utill you are witness.etc..Caught you many times doing this and because of this MaSoN^ forum warned darkninja.First of all he was inside building which isn't a bug that player can go inside building.The building is located on applejack.(/gotoloc applejack).Secound I knew that he would go under ground after getting downed.So I didn't shoot him.If I could try to shoot he would have gone underground.THANKS.
W4vE^
W4vE^

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu May 23, 2019 11:55 am

Yea.Me and Don were fighting with him.Whever we down him with a gun shot,he goes under ground and we caught him killing us inside buildings.

P.S: I was ProTectoR^
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Do you have a longer video?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwordsMan Thu May 23, 2019 7:46 pm

Hello that's me TheSwordsMan(his brother) actually i saw what exactly happened here we go!, DON and jemery were fighting idk why, and jemery did /gotoloc psroof then DON shooted him and in same sec jemery tped to psroof as i said that's all there's no death evade via /q and he didn't fall under the ground or something like that
TheSwordsMan
TheSwordsMan

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Thu May 23, 2019 11:50 pm

According to you, He was using advantage of his position (being glitched) and was killing you, The video you provided doesn't specify that.

TheSwordsMan wrote:Hello that's me TheSwordsMan(his brother) actually i saw what exactly happened here we go!, DON and jemery were fighting idk why, and jemery did /gotoloc psroof then DON shooted him and in same sec jemery tped to psroof as i said that's all there's no death evade via /q and he didn't fall under the ground or something like that
Look at the video please, Don knocked him while he was moving so, at the moment there is no possibility he could use /goto coz It won't actually work. Secondly, if he even (miraculously) did use /goto command at the moment, then still it can be counted as a death evade, as Don did not get his kill after he knocked Jemery and Jemery used a command to evade that.. ( Even though we know he can't use /goto while being knocked. )
I guess you are new to server and forums, so kindly avoid manipulating stuff and read important topics regarding Server Rules.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwordsMan Fri May 24, 2019 10:26 am

I'm not new and i agree that what happened there is death evade well, he's sorry for that and said that he will not repeat it again, if the staff can just give me him a verbal warn cuz i told him to not repeat that again and i know that he cant im just begging for forgiving him and u can do any punishment to him if he repeated it again and i will be pleased if u guys forgave him this time
TheSwordsMan
TheSwordsMan

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri May 24, 2019 10:56 am

Don^ you reported that he was doing wall glitching and killing you people, but you did not provide any proof of that situation.
If you really got any kind of proof, kindly upload that, so that proof can also be taken in consideration.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W4vE^ Fri May 24, 2019 11:25 am

HaseeB^ wrote:Don^ you reported that he was doing wall glitching and killing you people, but you did not provide any proof of that situation.
If you really got any kind of proof, kindly upload that, so that proof can also be taken in consideration.  
@HaseeB^ we were at the spawn location of Team free(white team),and we were getting killed.The rocket explosion was coming inside from that building.When he killed us,we tried to spectate him but he had turned his specmodeof.I tried to teleport to him(I think he forgot to enable nogoto).Then I saw that he is using wall glitching and attacking on us from different buildings.He even when downs,he gets inside the ground.I saw him doing this so I turned vid recording on.If u guys think that it is deathevade then it's ok.I'll try next time to be more careful.Thanks for your wait.
W4vE^
W4vE^

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Fri May 24, 2019 11:49 am

Its not glitch it is death evade /q or gotoloc hacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for posting I think it will help you to reach at result
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri May 24, 2019 8:05 pm

Don^ wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:Don^ you reported that he was doing wall glitching and killing you people, but you did not provide any proof of that situation.
@HaseeB^  we were at the spawn location of Team free(white team),and we were getting killed.The rocket explosion was coming inside from that building.When he killed us,we tried to spectate him but he had turned his specmodeof.I tried to teleport to him(I think he forgot to enable nogoto).Then I saw that he is using wall glitching and attacking on us from different buildings.He even when downs,he gets inside the ground.I saw him doing this so I turned vid recording on.If u guys think that it is deathevade then it's ok.I'll try next time to be more careful.Thanks for your wait.
I understand your point, but you still got no proof of that situation, So for future try to record those moments because we(staff) can not accept or reject reports based upon verbal statements.
Talking about the Death Evade, I was first wrong that it is not possible at that time to teleport because may be due to lag that it seems on Don's screen that he was moving and atm Jemmery entered the command.
The Rule breaker himself agrees on it(MashAllah so mature act);
[Accepted] Player Report-Jemmery Captur15

Eventually, I believe this can be a death Evade, so report must be dealt regarding that.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Perma-warned for death-evading.

The glitch that happened was due probably due to lag or something. I tried even with wall hacks but I couldn't go through the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down