VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Share your stories (Spam topic) I_vote_lcapShare your stories (Spam topic) I_voting_barShare your stories (Spam topic) I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Share your stories (Spam topic) I_vote_lcapShare your stories (Spam topic) I_voting_barShare your stories (Spam topic) I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Share your stories (Spam topic)

+19
h
Dolphin^
Silent_Killer
ZeroN
no0bKiller
DestroyeR^
Zak.
S.
SJHere
Thunder_B!rd
Mo7amd
Frodo_BaGGinS
LOGiC ™
????
Ninja
JǾ₦λ$
UmaR
D4rKR420R
NinjaGhost
23 posters

Go down

Share your stories (Spam topic) Empty Share your stories (Spam topic)

Post by NinjaGhost Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Share your stories like what happened when you first played VKs or VCMP,

My story: So I joined my friends used to play LW and they were added in a clan called DnW. So I joined with name [DnW]Nxt[B]oY^ and got banned xd

Then I started playing VKs I took robbers skin(the one which spawns near bank) I got a car I was roaming around but WiLD teleported to me and killed me.
I used to play samp in samp only admins could teleport to players so I thought WiLD is admin I spammed in chat: bad admin shouldn't be admin noob admin xd

share your stories xd
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Share your stories (Spam topic) Empty Re: Share your stories (Spam topic)

Post by D4rKR420R Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Here's my story how I started playing VC:MP. Smile

Back then, around June 2010, I had a PS2 (because I liked the originals) and played GTA:VC mostly. I would watch this channel named GTA Series to learn the game in depth until in the search list, popped up "VC:MP...". That's when I was introduced to VC:MP.

After downloading VC:MP on my low-end PC, I joined servers like littlewhiteys (yes, that server was around) and Falcon Aussie server. One day when I was playing on littlewhitheys, I was ambushed by professional players and I was running until I met with my first gang, ULK. They were bada*ses with their tactics and incredible reflexes. I was introduced to their leader, DeathB, and became like their pet of the gang. Back then, I wasn't even aware how popular they were xd. Anyways, my time during 0.3z with ULK was a blast. I met and fought with other clans like KFC, SS, UF, etc... until when 0.4 released, many players left the game for several reasons. Regardless of that, I continued my journey. I went from Falcon Aussie, littlewhitheys, European City (TDZ was born there), to here, the VKs community. From there to now, it became one of best experiences I ever had in gaming. That's all I have to say. Hope you enjoyed it. Smile
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Wed May 01, 2019 6:39 pm

Here is my story or a short history of my time in VCMP. I started in january 2014 and I got it while searching for mods of gta vc.

I don't exactly remember what happened when I joined VCMP. I mostly used to play VKs with the batman and iron man skin. I used to play with my younger brother "kalesteven" and usually roam around VKs. I also tried other servers (which has 0 players so no one to kill us Razz ). Also, I remember a player always teleporting to me and killing me. I was weak in English at that time (about 5 years before). Then after a long time, I met Viper and for the first time, I applied for EK (at that time he was in EK). My dream became to join EK. When I applied for EK on the forum, I thought I am a part of the clan and I even came in-game with the tag but was kicked (angel's nerdy clan system). At that time, I remember Paconis voted no for me on the clan app. Also, at that time, I saw Duke and Rainbow Dash hosting events. My interest in the event staff developed. I was a really good friend of Duke and used to play with him and Maviz (Force aka Ken). I almost spent more 50M doing events after about getting rejected 5-10 apps, I was accepted in staff and was a celebration for me. I made new events and hosted a lot too.

When I was co-leader in NK, SaMiR, my old buddy and leader of NK wished to have a server of NK Clan. At that time, I went to VCMP forum and started learning squirrel. After about 6 months, I got really good at squirrel and now I am an experienced scripter not in Server-side, also in client-side. I started scripting a server at old times and I scripted a server with many cmds and stuff but it was quite buggy. I left all the code behind and started from the beginning. I scripted various things for many people but never actually completed my server. Later, I got engaged more in it and then I got hands over the old EK server which Flake gave me. Then, after talking to Signal, we started a new Server with a complete new gamemode and script which is unique in VCMP. Before that, I joined with DarkRazor and scripted our Vice City Clansmanship Tournament (stay tuned, coming with next 2 months) and with our efforts, we almost have completed the script. I also scripted few things for Vks when I came to know that Angel does accept scripts from others (hope my latest script works on the main server and will be a milestone for vks I think) Also, I received help in scripting from Flake, Xmair, DoomKiller, ysc, DarkRazor, Luckshya, etc over the time period so Shoutout to them.

Coming Back to Vks now. Seeing 4K as an admin (at that time Stylish was banned and had applied for unban) and also he was an EK member, he acted as an inspiration for me (I am not lying Uncle 4K Razz) Due to him, my dream became to be an admin in VKs. Then, I applied for Admin but was rejected as all admins voted no for me but I didn't lose heart. I tried my best to fix the things I lacked for adminship. I was loyal to my clan NK and FX but due to inactivity of other members and founder, I left the clans. Then, I applied for EK and I was accepted. This was really good news for me. Yes, it took about 1 month but I was accepted in EK and again really good news for me. Also, I became more active and learned over the time period seeing 4K, DarkRazor, and a few other admins by watching them and how they behaved in society. I tried to be clever like them and implemented that on the reports made by clan members and when new players applied in clan:P. A funny thing, I hated Mason at that time because he used the "N" word and was reported many times but now I know who he really is (respect for you man). I also learned from these guys and tried to improve myself day by day so I can be a member of this Staff. Sometimes, Samir used to make fun of me on this thing that I want to be an admin. By improving day by day, I got accepted in the staff. I was shocked to see that I just got 1 no vote on my app (who was that management guy Evil or Very Mad ). It even boosted my confidence and when I was accepted, I completed the admin test in 10-15 days (half of the required time). Improving day by day, I reached till level 5 and hopefully be a member of the Management Team soon. The Biggest shoutout goes to 4K who acted as an inspiration for me and will be. I am waiting for his comeback to vcmp

So I wrote this all long thing (its 100% real) so you guys may learn from it and I am sure, this will help you in real life too.
If you really read the whole story, you'll understand one thing from it. I am determined to achieve what I want and I always learn from those who are senior here and act as a role model for us. I was never demoralized but I gained more interest in that thing. Another interesting fact which I didn't mention, I almost learn from every VCMP player in such a way that they don't get noticed and I take my advantage. An advice from me: If you want something, you will achieve it, just don't lose your heart. I indirectly learned this from my Teacher (in real life) and I am really happy that I learned it.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by JǾ₦λ$ Wed May 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Umar wrote: So I wrote this all long thing (its 100% real) so you guys may learn from it and I am sure, this will help you in real life too.
rly dude? irl? I dont think so. You cannot help someones life with a videogame story i mean, is this just serious xd.
JǾ₦λ$
JǾ₦λ$
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Wed May 01, 2019 7:42 pm

JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote: So I wrote this all long thing (its 100% real) so you guys may learn from it and I am sure, this will help you in real life too.
rly dude? irl? I dont think so. You cannot help someones life with a videogame story i mean, is this just serious xd.
Brainless Mans can't understand.Like u noon.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ???? Wed May 01, 2019 7:55 pm

First time I joined VCMP.
I joined EC server only 1 time then silent tell me join this server (VKs) here is fun also jobs. Then I joined this server. When I was new in VCMP all Khawaja first enemy was Geogeo. He always teleport to any khawaja then kill him.
Half story now half story later.
????
????

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 pm

JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 12:35 am

Well here is my story:

Back in 2012, I was still playing the single player version of Vice City, I remember completing the whole story mode a lot, like maybe 10 times lol. Anyways, at last I got bored of it and decided to look for a change so I went on YouTube looking for some mods and stuff, that's where the idea of checking if there is a multiplayer mod for Vice City, San Andreas and GTA 3 struck me and I actually did find videos about SA-MP, LU:MP and VC:MP.

What's more funny is that the video still exists:

That's how I was introduced to VC:MP. Moving on to when I started playing VC:MP, I wasn't really familiar with the sync and thought that the everyone was cheating. But then, I found this tutorial video on youtube that helped me a lot in understanding how the game works. So I practiced hard and improved my combat skills.

VKs was one of the first servers I did play in VC:MP though, but I was just like most players only joining to drive around or kill people and leave when I get bored. I never dared to have a conversation with anyone. I also used to stick to Megawar, XE, Littlewhiteys, First VCCnR (Vice City Cops and Robbers) made by hellboy_vkk and New York City servers (which belonged to NYB) and that's where I met [NYB]Asiyan (Now known as Sharabi) and we became best friends in an instant, but he suddenly disappeared and then came back later here. Razz

In VCCNR I was a regular, and became a member of a crew called ZA (Never knew the full form of it). But, it was just only months and VCCNR suddenly disappeared alongside with hellboy_vkk who was rumored to be dead in a car accident, but those were only fake rumors.

After improving drastically I became active in VKs again, and was a regular here. Tried my best and applied for admin and was surprised that I got accepted on my first try. I wasn't that much experienced, but I guess my activity vouched for me. And as everyone knows, we improve over the years and that's where I am now. I wouldn't have done this without the support I got from everyone. ^^

I don't want to speak more, because it'll be long and boring. Unless anyone wants to know the full story (which I doubt) send me a pm. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 1:51 am

[Updating the story.....]

Last edited by Mr.Alone on Thu May 02, 2019 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 1:52 am

King_Killer^ wrote:First time I joined VCMP.
I joined EC server only 1 time then silent tell me join this server (VKs) here is fun also jobs. Then I joined this server. When I was new in VCMP all Khawaja first enemy was Geogeo. He always teleport to any khawaja then kill him.
Contact me ingame to get 500000$ reward cash for Inviting friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu May 02, 2019 4:22 am

JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Did you read it? See, useless reply. First read it and then understand that.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Thu May 02, 2019 6:26 am

Hmm I am Thinking....... Forgot What I done in past Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 am

I had born 2000 my first Computer was there had the most development Possibilities ever had 2gb hard disk , 32 mb RAM , 8mb IGC. it had around 50 Exciting game. xD
lately at 2004 there we got a new Computer with more higher possiblitites which the first time to play GTA VC. from there i started to not just like the game but love it and try to know every thing about it. and at 2007 i became a RS fan.
let's back to our old computer it became actually mine and the other was for the family so i can only play on it on one day in the weak maybe around 2-3 hours. so my dream at that time to play only GTA VC xD . and at 2006 (the year sparrow born at xD ) we sold the old one and i had and had more time to play VC Very Happy
and at 2012 i got my current laptop it was one of the best then with 2GB RAM and 1 IFGC GB. and 752MB VRAM i had mroe time to search about RS, and GTAs till i found a new unofficial version called VC-MP i was like i have to try it.

HERE THE VC-MP Story started in.

lately 2013 at Rel z0.3 there was a server called "Vice star wars" there was the first server i played in. there was a HP Hacker who called "Dom*Kill3r" who was actually the reason for my game leaving .
then in 2014 i though that i can try other server that can be better which i found VKs I guess it was Rel004 at that time. and i was like any noob around spawnning at PS and get killed then try other skin so no one find me xD . i was thinking in that the teleporters are hackers i was trying to kill anyone killing me but there was kings at PS always using FPV glitch at our spawn location, and other people who was fighting there called (KrlozZ , Stlyish , SiGNaL , Stephen ) they what i remember  there was lot. and let's not forget about the RPGs.  the most important thing for me is to buy a car. so i was searching alot for one then i found /zone and found there the ferrari and the Turbo Charge. and i worked too hard with sparrow and Tornado to buy our first car (Turbo Charge) and Finally we did it and was trying hard to get the car by /getcar 4603 /getcar 3 and nothing happens then i found a group was enjoying around with the TurboCharge (StyLiSH, Thunder ,Stephen , and other KF ) to in the car and 2 on the top. we asked them but no one replays asked again therefore Stlyish told us that we have to buy prop first Sad then we bought our first prop 212. there we bought the first propveh with 5m \o/. and then after server upgrades there was a rewards to unlock the props with 50% discount so Sparrow and Tornado worked for lumber jack and bought their prop 218 (Sparrow) 221 (tornado) and after spending some times i found a player who is my best till now (I still like every one who still treating me good but he is my Best sorry O:) ) "The^_^Killer" he was the first one who play with me the game and after spending a week together i found him from Egypt just like me from then he is my best Razz  but as any noob i wasn't good in fights and sparrow was kinda better ( I never told him dat Razz ) and he was making friends faster than me and he joined VO as his first clan. after VO closed and converted to FS. he left and joined SdS with KrlozZ. and Killerz joined after him, then i joined. I had lot of good time with my Friends in SdS or maybe the best time, playing around with KrlozZ ,DarkRaZoR , Edwin Boa Craft, Shriagame Yoko , Naruto , Ameer and one of my favorite XIV. then i meet JoeBebo we had a good time too. but after the new updates and SdS became inactive and The treasure hunter became in the game as a new mini-game i found a player who was really good and treated me as his Friend from the first time we met. he was asking what to do in the treasure hunter where is the treasures and as my duty i was helping him and guiding him for every treasure i found his name was (Mavis <3 ). and now he is one of my bests. let's back till the SdS became inactive i had lot of  time spending in SdS to improve my self to get accepted in the best clan in VKs EK!
then i started to talk with Maxpayne (Bhai you made lot of things for me :} ) that i want to join EK. and what to do to join he guided me and talked with his friends in EK and helped me alot till i joined the clan. Very Happy and you all know the rest of story with me as an Event Staff or an Admin Smile

What i can say at the end of this story.
Best thanks  for every one helped and Friended me good and never treat me bad. Very Happy

Last edited by Mo7amd on Fri May 03, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS Thu May 02, 2019 11:11 am

I started VCMP In December 2016 which was a hard month for me because i was using shit Pc and u know guys i was Playing Without Mouse I Start LW First i played 5 or maybe 6 days In LW AFter That My CZn Maze and Frost Told me to join Vks and Then i joined Vks. Pavonis And Other name I forgot They was my friends. I used To play with them After that My one of the BEst FRiend Hunterwaqar i just met him we was good friends. Then i join F2 I Got Kicked From F2 because i was noob After that i thouhgt i will be in this Clan and then i just Got FRiend Sharabi then I got accepted in F2. I got ban 1 time by Thunder which was His fault maybe i was laggging he ban me For HP hack Permanent Then I feel i haave to leave this game but after 3 or 4 days he unbann me and he just told me that it was his fault After that I was Inactive for 1 year Which was Kinda bad Due to Freaking Study But now i am Free now i can Play Freely To rape PPl Very Happy This is my Story Dont point out Anything in my story..... Because I did too much hard work :PPPP
Frodo_BaGGinS
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 am

Started masturbation at the age of 13
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Thu May 02, 2019 11:38 am

2015-16 : I was a dumb with childish minded.
2017-18 : I was in staff here and inspired lot of deserved people.
2019 : Retired and left VCMP.

Don't ask me to explain my story because I am too lazy to do that :p.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Thu May 02, 2019 11:59 am

Stated in november 2018.Still playing. Very Happy
There is a somehow long story which will take half an hour to write.Razz
If you want to know my story,see you in mirror and F*** yourself. Very Happy
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Well, Started VC-MP in 2014. Then firstly i go to Sky-City server and played a lot there and got 1500 kills And 1400 deaths , ratio was about 1.02 etc. At the time , i met a player nick Bhattii. I also met Vatan in Sky-City server and first time He shared me a fire truck. Both are my close friends. He was pro at the time ( like he knew all vc-mp glitches). I was using a EVO wingle ( Extremely noob internet 50 Kbps speed ) at that time so many times i get my connection lost to the server. Someone reported me on forum and i got banned. At first time i think it's some hardware problem, but then i red English and realized i got banned here. According to constructions i go on forum and create a topic at random section without any format like please unban me bla bla bla ( was noob at that time). But admins deleted my app. I joined the server with same nick but putted some dots at the end and i got banned permanently there. Then my friend Bhatti helped me and suggest me a new nick to play with, that was Sniper[PK]. With this nick i played Sky city and LW too. Later i left vc-mp and started for learning the glitches and tricks of vc-mp like Simple glitch, C- glitches etc.. So in this case, Fercho VC-MP tutorial video and VC-MP Fights by Berkley, Helpd me a lot to learn these tricks and glitches. At first 2-3 months i failed to learn these tricks so i lost my hope and decided to leave VC-MP permanently. Later watching Fight and duel videos again created a fondness to learn these skills and i started this journey again. After 6 months i learned these glitches successfully. Came back to vc-mp in middle of 2016. Then i saw every things have changed ( vcmp upgraded to 0.4 ). So i joined with nick Ghoost72 in EC vc-mp server. As i learned these tricks newly, so still was like noob at that time. But with the passage of time i got my professional skills. and..... half story later Xd...
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Thu May 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:

Is there a reward for me Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu May 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:
I invited many players too liek =KFt=IceBlood^ Sparker^ and also kalesteven........my reward?
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Thu May 02, 2019 3:51 pm

Too lazy to do this..
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Umar wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
I invited many players too liek =KFt=IceBlood^ Sparker^ and also kalesteven........my reward?
count from now Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by no0bKiller Thu May 02, 2019 6:28 pm

I joined VCMP a last year and within a week my skill reached a very good level. I started killing admins and everybody. It got to the stage where I log into VK, and instantly I have 10 people chasing me, they all want to kill pr0 n0obKiller to become famous.  Now I am planning to become Admin of VK. Thanks for your support.
no0bKiller
no0bKiller
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JǾ₦λ$ Fri May 03, 2019 2:43 am

Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
I did read it xd. I think you just took it a little serious man. I mean, i know you are that kind of guy, that takes everything seriously xd.
JǾ₦λ$
JǾ₦λ$
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Fri May 03, 2019 3:59 am

no0bKiller wrote:I joined VCMP a last year and within a week my skill reached a very good level. I started killing admins and everybody. It got to the stage where I log into VK, and instantly I have 10 people chasing me, they all want to kill pr0 n0obKiller to become famous.  Now I am planning to become Admin of VK. Thanks for your support.

Thanks for DAT Pr0 speach... hhhh
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri May 03, 2019 4:08 am

JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
I did read it xd. I think you just took it a little serious man. I mean, i know you are that kind of guy, that takes everything seriously xd.
I don't tske everything serious. Just you are noob.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroN Fri May 03, 2019 8:49 am

gg
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Zak. Fri May 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Zak. wrote:Well, Started VC-MP in 2014. Then firstly i go to Sky-City server and played a lot there and got 1500 kills And 1400 deaths , ratio was about 1.02 etc. At the time , i met a player nick Bhattii. I also met Vatan in Sky-City server and first time He shared me a fire truck. Both are my close friends. He was pro at the time ( like he knew all vc-mp glitches). I was using a EVO wingle ( Extremely noob internet 50 Kbps speed ) at that time so many times i get my connection lost to the server. Someone reported me on forum and i got banned. At first time i think it's some hardware problem, but then i red English and realized i got banned here. According to constructions i go on forum and create a topic at random section without any format like please unban me bla bla bla ( was noob at that time). But admins deleted my app. I joined the server with same nick but putted some dots at the end and i got banned permanently there. Then my friend Bhatti helped me and suggest me a new nick to play with, that was Sniper[PK]. With this nick i played Sky city and LW too. Later i left vc-mp and started for learning the glitches and tricks of vc-mp like Simple glitch, C- glitches etc.. So in this case, Fercho VC-MP tutorial video and VC-MP Fights by Berkley, Helpd me a lot to learn these tricks and glitches. At first 2-3 months i failed to learn these tricks so i lost my hope and decided to leave VC-MP permanently. Later watching Fight and duel videos again created a fondness to learn these skills and i started this journey again. After 6 months i learned these glitches successfully. Came back to vc-mp in middle of 2016. Then i saw every things have changed ( vcmp upgraded to 0.4 ). So i joined with nick Ghoost72 in EC vc-mp server. As i learned these tricks newly, so still was like noob at that time. But with the passage of time i got my professional skills. and..... half story later Xd...
So, i would like to continue my story. So when i got my pro skills i went EC and LW and XE. Played there many month's and get experienced in vcmp glitches and bugs, also sync. Once i got banned for 10 days in EC for pausing the game in middle of combat or DM. After that i continue to play vcmp. Before my 9th exams i joined Vks server. Joined with my UB7 nick and played a lot. Once i was doing the c-glitch very fast and killing a pero player geogeo, due to misunderstanding he thought i am using speed gear or something. Bcz due to that shitty vcmp 04rel003 slide bug, it was looking like speed gear (actually was not doing) . So I got banned by Signal nibba Razz.
Later i got unbanned after few months. During my ban time, i mostly played LW server. Then i left after it's update (Shit fps). Then i again joined vks server. Choose a random nick called "Dukaz" Which was my temporary nick at that time. I got reputation enough to make it my Parmenent nick. I met Duke then, he invited me in his clan and i got accepted. Later due to inactivity of whole clan (including leader) and bad reputation, i left it and joined RF on saying of my friends :d. When KF started growing fast, some of my friends left this clan and joined KF. But i didn't because i am loyal :d. After that DanielS Decided to promote me to Leader after leaving whole staff and watching my attitude. And so on i am still playing now. Missing my old vc-mp friends Sad.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2019 4:27 pm

Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
He is just a Clown
don't mind him anyways.
Stay on the topic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Fri May 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Zak. wrote:When KF started growing fast, some of my friends left this clan and joined KF. But i didn't because i am loyal :d. After that DanielS Decided to promote me to Leader after leaving whole staff and watching my attitude. And so on i am still playing now. Missing my old vc-mp friends Sad.
That wasn't the reason for us leaving you can ask Neil.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Cant explain too lazy bruh and also forgot (its spam) Razz
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin^ Fri May 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Cant explain too lazy bruh and also forgot (its spam) Razz
Dolphin^
Dolphin^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri May 03, 2019 6:22 pm

I heard of samp from a friend, I was curious that if a multiplayer for gta vc also existed. I did not have GTA SA at the time so i downloed this mode instead. I invited my friend to play it with me, I initially started playing in somewhere between 2015, but then broke my laptop's charger so i had to get a new one after 5-10 days, i completly forgot about vcmp but then my friend whom i invited said that lets play it again, we did so he was "BlackHawk!!".
After that blackhawk played more then me and he is one who understood all the commands and explained to me as i knew nothing. After that he got bored from the game and left. I kept playing.
Then in late 2016, I decided to do a "prank" and impersonate Angel, I joined with the nick ".VK.AngelOfDeath" and eventually got banned for 5 days.
Didnt knew anything about the forum whatsoever, so i decided to wait it out. After that I impersonated my friend Infernape as a joke, he didn't knew it was me impersonating him, when i told him the report had already been accepted.
I joined the forum them in 2017, and posted an unban apeal. It got accepted. (the admins were way nicer back then)
I eventually played and played and understood more of the game, I decided to communicate with the members and made some more friends.
After that i got interested in events and hosted a lot of events with the nicks [huzaifa] and then Helathien.
I used to spend most of the day playing and hosted alot of events. MONEY had way more value back then, so everyone joined the events even if the price was 50k.
I after hosting events for a month or so decided to apply for the event staff, Duke at that time did not like me that much as we had a fued. My app got denied.
After that I kept hosting events and then lost interest.
I started doing minigames and stuff.
After that i met Agent__007 and it was really fun playing with him, he owned a prop and did many events there although he took money for sharing the prop but then he payed me back, and we became good friends i would help him editing and he would let me host events in his prop..
After that I came to knew of hacking and decided to hack (aimlock) and then got banned by ShadowJack, I remained banned for a long time, in the mean time i jonied the testing server for vks and spent most of the time there, I decided to make something for the server and made it.
After that i made more stuff for the server and angel gave me recognition in the server's credits which I was very happy for.
Now VCMP is raided by khawajas lol, thats not a bad thing, those guys are fun if you get to know them.

The real reason i think I lost my interest (as much as i had before) is due to the devaluation of money. Money has no value, first the sharing of prop vehicles then the government props. Now whats the point of having something when almost everyone has it too.
Vk tokens and stuff are fun, but you can not share and flex with them, so...they are not that fun. I liked it before when people would do anything for 500k.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JǾ₦λ$ Fri May 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Mr.Alone wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
He is just a Clown
don't mind him anyways.
Stay on the topic
Oh xd, i see you are repeating the same thing i said xd.
That im just a clown.
Yea, i will do something later with that chatlog that made me laugh a lot xd.
JǾ₦λ$
JǾ₦λ$
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 04, 2019 1:10 pm

JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
He is just a Clown
don't mind him anyways.
Stay on the topic
That im just a clown.
Yea, i will do something later with that chatlog that made me laugh  a lot xd.
Shutup u kid.
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Sat May 04, 2019 1:21 pm

[Deleted]

Last edited by DasHinG^ on Sat May 04, 2019 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat May 04, 2019 3:12 pm

DasHinG^ wrote:I saw hunter playing vcmp then i started playing,
When i joined i dueled hunting i won that by 10-0
Then again  i dueled stylish i won that by 10-3.
StyLish_BoY*
and HunTinG... (His impersonator).
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
StyLish_BoY*

xD
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Sat May 04, 2019 3:57 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
StyLish_BoY*
Correct.
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat May 04, 2019 4:07 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
StyLish_BoY*

lol Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sat May 04, 2019 8:58 pm

???? wrote:First time I joined VCMP.
he always call to any khawaja and say to him kill me 3 time i will give u 1000k then we always go to kill geogeo and get money.he was pro.1 time he make spree on me x100 i think after some months any khawaja call to him come i will kill u 4 time then u give me 1000k.
Half storey later
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JǾ₦λ$ Sun May 05, 2019 2:58 am

Darkninja^ wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
He is just a Clown
don't mind him anyways.
Stay on the topic
That im just a clown.
Shutup u kid.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JǾ₦λ$
JǾ₦λ$
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZainKhawaja Sun May 05, 2019 4:56 am

JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Darkninja^ wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
He is just a Clown
don't mind him anyways.
Stay on the topic
That im just a clown.
Shutup u kid.
ZainKhawaja
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 pm

jacksparrow wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Darkninja^ wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
Umar wrote:
JǾ₦λ$ wrote:
He is just a Clown
don't mind him anyways.
Stay on the topic
That im just a clown.
Shutup u kid.

LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down