VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by I_vote_lcap[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by I_voting_bar[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by I_vote_lcap[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by I_voting_bar[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by

+6
NinjaGhost
VK.Angel.OfDeath
SJHere
MeLoDy^
S.
DasHinG^
10 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by

Post by DasHinG^ Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:42 pm

Disable anti drop from bikes, there is already a lot advantage in drive-by, so it should disabled and they can be dropped after a few hit on the wall or something.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by

Post by S. Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:36 pm

+1

Last edited by [D]ream[B]oy^ on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Nice Suggestion. But, It Should Be Only Active After Just Drive-By System, (After 3 Drive-By Kills).
Otherwise, Not In Whole VC-MP.

So, +1.
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:44 pm

You mean that Stuntbike mode should be disabled in normal world?
If it is, Angel had refused to do this. He added drive-by limitation system instead of disabling the stunt-bike mode.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:24 pm

ShadowJack. wrote:You mean that Stuntbike mode should be disabled in normal world?
If it is, Angel had refused to do this. He added drive-by limitation system instead of disabling the stunt-bike mode.
I would appreciate if you didn't speak for me, Jack. I can speak for myself. I didn't refuse to do anything I provided you guys with an alternative solution since there is no way to disable stuntbike without removing it completely for everybody. Removing it has consequences too and that's what I tried to address in my previous replies.

Here's a text that more represents my view and response and what you guys can do:

"VC-MP doesn't have support for disabling just stunt bike for one particular individual. So where does that leave us? Well we can either disable it for everyone or keep it the way it is."

Benefits of keeping it the way it is:
- People are used to it and you very easily fall off your bike normally and that's extremely annoying.
- People use it for stunting and disabling it makes it impossible to stunt with bikes.

Disabling it:
- Makes driveby less powerful.

Since I didn't want to lose the benefits of having it. I proposed the anti driveby script. Which after 3 driveby kills gave people several disavantages:
- /nogoto, /radaroff and /spectatemode doesn't work until you make a kill on foot. (so people can teleport and see where you are)
- /Fix doesn't put out the flame.
- Ping and fps limits changes for driveby and requires them to have better fps and ping.

What possible improvements can I make to the system (ACCORDING TO ME)?
- Make it so /fix can't be used after you maybe make 1 driveby kill?
- Change the fps or ping limit?

What possible improvements can I make to the system (according to you guys)?
- I have no idea, because not a single person has given me any feedback on the system whatsoever. For all I know the system can be shit and you guys are spreading rumors that I made a shitty implementation and then left it because I am stubborn and don't listen to your suggestions. The system can possible use some other improvements too or have any issues that I don't know about. Maybe someone here can tell me? Since people keep their opinions to themselves I often get people who are passive aggressive to just completely throw all their anger at me in one reply, even though I haven't heard from anyone.

What should you guys do about drivebying?
- Argue why this feature is the only thing that can be done to stop driveby and why I should remove stunting from the server?
- Provide helpful feedback about the anti driveby script that will help me to maybe fix the issue.
- Come up with other solutions where I don't have to disable stuntbike for everyone just so don't get killed by drivebyers as often?

That's pretty much it. Hope this helps.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:27 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
ShadowJack. wrote:You mean that Stuntbike mode should be disabled in normal world?
I would appreciate if you didn't speak for me, Jack. I can speak for myself. I didn't refuse to do anything I provided you guys with an alternative solution since there is no way to disable stuntbike without removing it completely for everybody. Removing it has consequences too and that's what I tried to address in my previous replies.

Here's a text that more represents my view and response and what you guys can do:

"VC-MP doesn't have support for disabling just stunt bike for one particular individual. So where does that leave us? Well we can either disable it for everyone or keep it the way it is."

- People are used to it and you very easily fall off your bike normally and that's extremely annoying.
- People use it for stunting and disabling it makes it impossible to stunt with bikes.

Disabling it:

Since I didn't want to lose the benefits of having it. I proposed the anti driveby script. Which after 3 driveby kills gave people several disavantages:
- /nogoto, /radaroff and /spectatemode doesn't work until you make a kill on foot. (so people can teleport and see where you are)
- Ping and fps limits changes for driveby and requires them to have better fps and ping.

- I have no idea, because not a single person has given me any feedback on the system whatsoever. For all I know the system can be shit and you guys are spreading rumors that I made a shitty implementation and then left it because I am stubborn and don't listen to your suggestions. The system can possible use some other improvements too or have any issues that I don't know about. Maybe someone here can tell me? Since people keep their opinions to themselves I often get people who are passive aggressive to just completely throw all their anger at me in one reply, even though I haven't heard from anyone.

- Argue why this feature is the only thing that can be done to stop driveby and why I should remove stunting from the server?
- Provide helpful feedback about the anti driveby script that will help me to maybe fix the issue.
- Come up with other solutions where I don't have to disable stuntbike for everyone just so don't get killed by drivebyers as often?

Can you please change fpa limit to 20 or 25 couz There's a player who do driveby with 16-20 and It's almost impossible to kill him even with Remote Explosives.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:35 pm

NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling it:

Can you please change fpa limit to 20 or 25 couz There's a player who do driveby with 16-20 and It's almost impossible to kill him even with Remote Explosives.

25 is definitely too much. Even players like me can get 25 fps from time to time.

The limit right now is actually 16 I believe. I doubt it will change much for you. But I can see if can I change that to around 20 or push it up to maybe 18 just to be safe.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:24 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling it:

25 is definitely too much. Even players like me can get 25 fps from time to time.

The limit right now is actually 16 I believe. I doubt it will change much for you. But I can see if can I change that to around 20 or push it up to maybe 18 just to be safe.
Guys, we were all already have a Discussion about DriveSystem
I think from now it is good tho
with Driverby System, i can't make x50 x100 with Driverby :<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:07 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling it:

20 FPS limit is good
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:43 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling it:

20 FPS limit is good
Sitting at home playing video games won't get you anywhere in life, except for those who started YouTube on 2009 lol, also there is like 1/100000 chance of you getting famous for doing so.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:04 am

Helathien wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NinjaGhost wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

Disabling it:

20 FPS limit is good
Sitting at home playing video games won't get you anywhere in life, except for those who started YouTube on 2009 lol, also there is like 1/100000 chance of you getting famous for doing so.
+1 Razz
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:13 am

Disabling driveby is the best option.
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member