VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
Server Patch 4.8 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.8 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.8 I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
Server Patch 4.8 I_vote_lcapServer Patch 4.8 I_voting_barServer Patch 4.8 I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Server Patch 4.8

+20
DasHinG^
LOGiC ™
MeLoDy^
DarKxSideR
D4rKR420R
EnForcer.
MaxX
Zak.
QaisAla
ЧК.
D@Ch0uChI.
h
Thunder_B!rd
Beast_Boy^
NinjaGhost
UmaR
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
SJHere
S.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
24 posters

Go down

Server Patch 4.8 Empty Server Patch 4.8

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:23 am

Note: Special thanks to Helathien, Umar and Kurumi for being my co-scripters and adding a few things.

Note 2: I feel like most of new big systems are done now and I'll go a little smaller scale by improving the systems I have already added for the next coming patches. I got lots more to add in wod or any other job now.

This patch might be controversal due to the inclusion of the new driveby system. I can tell you right now the only thing that will change for people who wants to make 100+ spree in driveby: you have to have stable ping/fps (less than 500 and more than 15 fps) and can't rely on the any commands. The gameplay will be the same and you can still do whatever the hell you did before assuming you meet these requirements. I'll collect feedback and see how things goes with this system.

Patch 4.8

General

New things:
- Umar, Helathien and Kurumi/DarkRazor are credited as Additional scripters for their constributions the last 2-3 patches, including this one. They're added in /credits and the joining messages. A big shoutout for doing some more requested things that take a long time.
- Added the world of dummies (/wod) storyline. See the /wod section. Also added some messages in the server announcing it.
- A new skin and 1 vehicle has been added that can be unlocked in /wod.
- A new 200 VK token door has been added that gives you quite a "big" reward. It's to the right of the 150 VK token door.
- A new driveby system has been added. See the driveby section.
- A fps lower limit of 15 fps and higher limit of 65, has been added that disables driveby and DMing if you stay in that range for long. It works just like the ping system.
- Added about another 13-14 NPCs for WOD.
- Added three new types of NPCs: Existance attackers that make damage to every players, Stump attackers that jumps up in the air and stomp the ground to make damage to everyone in a range. Pullers that pull players to them when the players run away.
- Added an asi detector when joing the server, that detects any asi mods the player might be using and kick him for it. Asi mods can be used to make hacks.
- Added alias2 which displays the UID2 alias of a player. This command should not replace /alias or be used on older accounts, since it will not be accurate. It will only be accurate to check alias of players with a lastjoined after february the 17th 2019.
- Added /respawn, a command that puts you in the spawn screen without losing your stats like spree. The command takes 15 seconds to execute so that no one abuses this command to evade.
- Added 4 new buddies and the ability to have 4 buddies present at the same time with /addbuddy.
- Added a new groupchat feature that allows players to go into groups and speak in the same channel. The command for joining one is /joingc, you choose the ID and then tell your friends to join the same one. /leavegc will leave it. You chat with /gc.
You can see everyone in your groupchat with /gclist.
- Added /addcamerapickup has been added requiring you to enter F11 to define your own camera angle.
- Added /setpropzlimit that will teleport players back to the spawn location if they fall below the z limit. This is useful for properties like 100 where players can fall through the floor. This command will make it so players get teleported back automatically.
- Added /setpropmaxplayers for players who want to define a maximum limit of players in their property.
- Added messages that will display the closest match for a command if you enter it incorrectly. (Helathien)
- Added reaction tests that allows the first player who types a message of hourly salary to get some extra cash.  (Umar)
- Added /ask that sends a message to all admins.  (Umar)
- Added /setbounty and /bounty (for displaying bounties) allowing event staff members to set a bounty on players.  (Umar)
- Added /kickid allowing admins to kick players by ID.  (Umar)
- Added /endreaction an admin command to for some reason end the reactions.  (Umar)
- Added a report system where players can report things ingame. Admins will be notified when a report has been made and be able to set the report status. It's only possible to report one player every 10 minutes. See report section.  (Umar)
- Added /report, /checkreport, /findreport and /setreportstatus for managing the report system.  (Umar)
- Added /propann allowing property users to ann in their own property.  (Umar)
- Added /eventcd for making a countdown ann.  (Umar)
- Added /givepropcashall for giving property cash to all property members.
- Added /libraryhelp for players having trouble with the library, but it won't tell you how to unlock everything.
- Added a new chapter to the easter egg book (chapter 7) for a thing you guys can find in /wod.
- Three new bugged chapter of the getting rich book can now be read. They were not available until now due to me forgetting to add them.
- Titles for the last 25-30 ranks in /stats, are added. Since there are only like 2-3 people in rank 25 or higher, I'll hand out the titles for people who passed those ranks personally instead of making a script to fix it. Everyone else who reach those ranks during the patch should get a title though.
- Added melee attacks for the npc buddies in /addbuddy that are not Robin Rogers.
- Added a system that allows me to define how many checkpoints a NPC walks in /wod, which might come to the property system.
- Forgot to mention /removeallpropnpc from last patch.
- Forgot to mention clan ratio in /clanstats from last patch.
- Added the rel006 update to /news.
- Removed MAC2 from getaccinfo since it might be incorrect for older accounts + we got alias2 now.

Improvements:
- Upgraded the ban system to UID2 making it harder to evade bans than the regular UID1.
- Nerfed the cops that attack you during /rob significantly. Ghost of Barnes now make 60 % less damage and the cops 50 % less damage. I also replaced some shooter NPCs with regular NPCs to make it even more easier. This should hopefully make robbing more fun.
- Made it so the dummy daily challenge only requires you to do reach stage 20 in all games and 35 dummies in the ambulance game. TO encourage more people to do them.
- Vehicles added in the previous patch like astral bike, can now be set in vk properties and government properties for free.
- The hunter and sea sparrow usage time has been increased to 30 minutes after it's destroyed instead of 20 minutes.
- Afklist has been updating displaying correctly who is pausing their game at the moment.
- Updated the 1000+ ping system and now the fps limit system to disable your dming and driveby again if you somehow manages to get it disabled when the effect is still active.
- I made it impossible to abuse any bugs to repair the hunter or the sea sparrow by making it respawn, since respawning the hunter and sea sparrow now causes the same effect as destroying it. I also made it so the hunter and sea sparrow becomes useless at 300 HP instead of when it's destroyed, since users found ways to put out the flames.
- Romero's ghost car now appears at 15.00 server time due to the fact that some users seem to have power issues at that exact time both during the night and day, everyday.
- When using /addtriggerpickup to trigger pickups that cost property cash, players will now have cash removed when they interact with the trigger pickup. Found this bug thanks to Rainbow who is going to use this to create an LMS property where you have 5 lifes.
- Changes added to the robbery system requiring people to type /rob once before they interact with the robbing pickups. A lot of DMers run into them by accident. Rob needs to be typed once for every server visit and can be disabled with /leaverob.
- The message that displays how many permawarns an account has now also displays what reasons a player was permawarned for, when he was warned and by which admin, making the purpose of them a little better.
- Added the same protection when robbing as when spawning, so players less frequently get killed during a robbery.
- NPCbomb now trigger a sound. I think the explosions that just shakes the camera hs been removed in rel006 unfortunately.
- Transferstats can no longer transfer people's name to the empty space account and is now stored in the logs as well.
- The damage reduction upgrades no longer unlocks when doing getting to stage 50, 40 and 150 fire kills, instead they have been moved to just simply doing a cop job after job 4 or 5. To give players more damage reduction upgrades and to also help the old school players who haven't unlocked them yet.
- /wodhelp now has all the details you need to unlock wod without any information being left out.
- /unignoreall now gives a message.
- /alias has been changed adding both a warning to not share alias and a name so that it's harder to share aliases. /alias is also now in the logs so we can find out everyone who used the command in case something happens.
- Use /accid is now displayed in /findaccounts to remind people of the command.
- Mission 15 with the bottles in /cop now gives you markers as to where to go, since almost every noob seem to have problems passing that one.
- Added some extra messages to help people who fail the suicide missions in /cop
- Message in cops changed to a red color when you die so that people will read it and know to use /npcupgrades.
- Secretworld has been slightly nerfed removing the fire NPCs to encourage people to play the game.
- Taxi and ambulance now has /heal and /getcar.
- Made updates to the anti hack system again when it comes to HP hacking.
- Made changes to the property object system which now allows me to make a few NPC animations more easier.
- /myupgrades now displays the object names for the IDs.
- dsay removed from the command list since discord is not working on the VRocker host. Saw a IRC suggestion, so will look at that one.
- Added /cmds and /help for the taxi minigame.
- Added a script so that the hunter and sea sparrow are available after a server start because it was annoying for me to wait 20-30 minutes of the server being online in order to test it.
- Removed /buyvehicleslots message from /buycar since that command was removed a long time ago.

Bug fixes:
- Fixed the rel006 bug with the checkpoint GUI becoming extremely small in minigames like /parkour and /race.
- Fixed a bug with Government and VK properties not allowing you to share a car with yourself.
- Fixed a long time bug with the help pickup and the property icon switching models when doing /setproploc. I always assumed it was VC-MP related and only screen related, but it turns out it was a script bug, so it's fixed now.
- Fixed the bug with the 50 k robbing store challenge not working. Most people don't seem to do the challenges, but might as well fix it.
- Fixed the bug with /addsong not working.
- Fixed a bug with bodjump not unlocking. Everyone who bought it should be able to use it.
- /suspect bug with a clean alias joining and even though they login they are still in suspect.
- Fixed a bug /joinminigame working in properrties.
- Fixed the issue with the hydra bombs displaying two messages.
- Updates the valid height for hydra bombs making them function as Kurumi intended.
- Fixed a bug with the robbery jobs not working when shooting the robber with stubby and having a damage booster in the /cop job.
- Fixed a bug with /fontsize 13 by removing removing it completely.
- Fixed a bug with the score list not properly updating when joining minigames like /onehitkill before making the first kill.
- Fixed a bug allowing people to type /joinminigame in properties.
- Found a bug in the NPC system messing up NPCs speed and fixed it.
- Fixed a bug with the clegane NPCs not being able to setdamage for in properties
- Fixed a bug with the wodshop displaying the wrong name when selecting npcagro upgrade 1 and 2.
- Fixed the clan ratio in /clanstats always saying 1.
- Fixed a few issues with /ignore.
- Fixed a bug with people evading ignore with /teamchat.
- Fixed syntax error in /say saying /asay.
- Fixed a bug with /addkillpickup not being displayed in the command list.
- Fixed so that /cmds 6 displays the right name for addpasswordpickup
- Fixed a bug with /resetstreams not being in /levelcmds
- Fixed a bug with /sethp that didn't bother fixing before since level 10 admins know how to use it, but I added it mostly for testing server people.
- Fixed a bug with there being two welcome to the /zone messages.,
- fixed a grammatical issue in /changepickuplevel saying pretend instead of prevents.

World of Dummies.
The world of dummies quest are now here. Experience the story of Charles Morrow, you and Robin Rogers trying to find the entrance to Bod. Wod will lead up to the final part of the story and hopefully end the long wait for patches, since this is the last really big thing story related I will work on. In the future I will try to get patches out more quickly and add a few more missions at a time on the jobs that already exist. I might make some more jobs as well in the future, but I will mostly focus on what you guys want.

What is Wod: Wod is the world of dummies, where you can do 3 quests a day to unlock rewards and dummycoins used to purchase abilities. Wod is a really long job, but I don't expect anyone to grind and do everything there is. Doing 33 % of it is enough to get most rewards, Doing 66 % of it is enough for you to unlock up to 4 buddies and some extra rewards. If you do 100 % and I only expect the most hardcore of members to do it, you'll receive a collectible: The limbo stone. This stone will be extremely important in defeating Desmond and you require all 5 of them to do it.

The world slightly changes the more your progress and quests are designed to be done in any order you want, but it's not possible to advance in the story until you do a little of each one. At the end of the story you'll have completed maybe 20 % of quests for every questgiver and after you complete the story you can completely decide which storylines you want to go for. The reason it's designed this way is to give 1-3 days between each story mission and because some of the story in the side quests might have to be completed for you to advance.

Charles Morrow & Robin Rogers storyline: Escape the island with Robin Rogers and Charles Morrow in an attempt to find the entrance to bod 2 so you can defeat Desmond once and for all. All the things you've completed in /cop, /secretworld, the library and /wod will play a part in /bod 2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Hide and Seek with Alvin: Alvin is a guy who lives at the wod island that love playing hide and seek. Alvin will hide somewhere in the vercetti island and you have to find him. The difficulty goes up all the time. I even had to add a helper script to find him. Yeah even me Angel, the master of hide and seek looked for him once for over 30 minutes, that's how good the guy is. After 2 minutes in a script will tell you how close you are to him up to 50 meters, so it won't tell you the exact location and still be fun without dragging out the game too much.

Training with Bob: Train with Bob and prove yourself worthy as his representive at the fightclub tournament. Win the tournament and win the honor of being Bob's favorite. You'll fight dummies and get introduced to the new types of dummies that there are in wod.

Digging with David Davis: That's right the famous David Davis from the digger books at the library has his own questing lines here. If you don't know who David Davis is, you'll definitely not forget him after /wod. David Davis will provide dialogue with you as you do digging jobs similar to the ones you did at the library. After hearing his dialogue you'll wish that I didn't include it.

Delivering Mail with the Postman: Deliver some mail for the local postman. The postman who is a woman, will give you a name and you have to deliver the mail to that person on the island. At the beginning you have to talk to all the 8-10 dummies at the island to figure out their name, but once you do this missions a few times you'll remember their name. There are about 3-6 dialogues for each NPC. Some of the dialogue are easter eggs and funny things.

Hope you'll enjoy this job and it will give you some entertainment for a while.

Driveby System
The driveby system has been slightly nerfed to make it a little harder for the drivebyers and a little easier for the rest to kill them. Nothing about the gameplay has been changed except functions from the server. It works the following way:

* If you make three driveby kills in a row you experience the driveby system. The driveby system disappears when you make one kill one foot. The driveby system makes it so the drivebyer experience the following effects:

1. Radaroff will be disabled and you will show up on the radar.
2. Nogoto will be turned off and everyone can teleport to you.
3. Everyone can now spectate you.
4. /fix can no longer be used to put out the flames of your vehicle, which is only there for stunters and DMers should avoid doing that since it might be considered an evade.
5. All vehicles will get 600 HP instead of 1000.
6. You'll get no health from killing another player.
7. You'll not be able to driveby if your FPS goes below 15 fps or ping above 500. We will experiment with this and find the perfect balance.
8. While in the driveby system you'll also not receive health from kills.

9. All this will be gone when you make a kill on foot or die and only applies if you make driveby kills 3 times in a row.

* BIG NOTE: For people who mix up their DMing they're gonna find that the driveby system disappears when they make one kill on foot, however once they make another driveby kill they'll experience the system again. Once again the system doesn't affect the actual gameplay just the commands I gave you.

* Note from Angel: This is the best I can come up with to nerf the drivebying in the game. It's too overpowered and this is better than to let it go. The only way your gameplay will change is if you have an unreasonable amount of ping or fps, which you shouldn't even DM to begin with.

Commands

/gc: Used for typing groupchat messages.

/gclist: Displays all players in your groupchat

/joingc: Joins a groupchat ID. Everyone in the same groupchat ID can see each others messages.

/leavegc: Leaves the groupchat.

/addcamerapickup: Adds camera pickups for players to enter in your property.

/setpropzlimit: Defines the z coordinate limit for your property. The z coordinate is basically the height. So if you're fighting in property 100 for example, you can set the z limit slightly below to ground so that players will never fall longer than that.

/setpropmaxplayers: Defines how many players your property can have at a time.

/rob: Enables interaction with the robbery pickups.

/leaverob: Disables interaction with the robbery pickups.

/alias2: Added alias2 which displays the UID2 alias of a player. This command should not replace /alias or be used on older accounts, since it will not be accurate. It will only be accurate to check alias of players with a lastjoined after february the 17th 2019.

/respawn: Added respawn, a command that puts you in the spawn screen without losing your stats like spree. The command takes 15 seconds to execute so that no one abuses this command to evade.

/givepropcashall: Gives property cash to all property members.

/ask: that sends a message to all admins.  (Umar)

/setbounty and /bounty: (for displaying bounties) allowing event staff members to set a bounty on players.  (Umar)

/kickid: allowing admins to kick players by ID.  (Umar)

/endreaction: an admin command to for some reason end the reactions.  (Umar)

/report, /checkreport, /findreport and /setreportstatus: Used to find reports, check, report and set the status of a report. (Umar)

/propann allowing property users to ann in their own property.  (Umar)

/eventcd for making a countdown ann.  [b](Umar)
[/b]
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Patch 4.8 Empty Re: Server Patch 4.8

Post by S. Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:35 am

Very excited to enjoy new patch but because of study can't!I am very sad
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:39 am

The most important work on server in done by only Angel!

Last edited by DarKDraGoN on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:49 am

I appreciate your hard work Smile. Much excited to visit VKs now.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:51 am

good job in server
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Awesome work man appreciate your hard work I am sure 1 day you will make this server no.1 and I know u will make vcmp like gta online
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:32 pm

A lot of hardwork in this patch. Thank you angel!
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Umar wrote:A lot of hardwork in this patch. Thank you angel!
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Good Job!
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_B!rd Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:51 pm

UID2 ban lal ok. Nice update dudhe.
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:54 pm

You have 1 day to release the next patch or you're fired.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Thanks for all the kind words. I don't say that too much but I should start doing so.

Also bump.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by D@Ch0uChI. Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Good Job Very Happy
D@Ch0uChI.
D@Ch0uChI.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.faceomok.cf

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Thanks for the great updates, especially drive by.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D@Ch0uChI. Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D@Ch0uChI.
D@Ch0uChI.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://www.faceomok.cf

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 pm

WHY AM I INACTIVE? Sad

Good work Angel!
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:37 pm

QaisAla wrote:WHY AM I INACTIVE? Sad

Good work Angel!
Why inactive bro Sad. This Profile pic :c
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:21 pm

After reading whole topic, now i am not able to prepare exams.
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Holyshit thats damn of a hard work you guys did, good job guys :c.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Best thing: /addcamerapickup, /wod and 200 vk tokens door Very Happy
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:09 pm

DuKaz wrote:After reading whole topic, now i am not able to prepare exams.
Lmfao same.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by EnForcer. Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Good job
Most of the new commands is for only Admin or Event staff members
EnForcer.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Amazing work! Very Happy
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:40 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:Amazing work! Very Happy
Going to blow up everything specially WOD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 pm

You are not only here who will do this Smile.

VKs addiction > PUBG/Fortnite addiction.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Nice one but what about the ghost mode which I suggested you?
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLoDy^ Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Yo! Now Shahnoor, and Dexter can not be able to escape from us, if they will next do the f**k*n'Drive-By. Very Happy
Angel, Hela, UmaR, DarkRazor. All mah boiiZ did well, TY. ! <3
MeLoDy^
MeLoDy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Good work  Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Lol sorry about that.

Maxpayne^ wrote:Holyshit thats damn of a hard work you guys did, good job guys :c.

Yeah, good to get some help from them.

Silent^ wrote:Good job
Most of the new commands is for only Admin or Event staff members

The things I script are usually things I hear and suggestions/bug fixes.

Last time I went through the suggestion section properly to clean it out was in november/october. Gonna definitely do it again for 4.8.1 and get more suggestions done, but apart from that: If I don't get any commands suggested to me I can't script them.

Now when you got my attention you got a chance to push some of the commands you had in mind on to the list. So which commands do you desperately need?

G-ReX wrote:Nice one but what about the ghost mode which I suggested you?

Is it in the suggestion section? If not it's probably on my list. I admit that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with suggestions. If it's in the suggestion section I'll get to it eventually.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Is it in the suggestion section? If not it's probably on my list. I admit that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with suggestions. If it's in the suggestion section I'll get to it eventually. [/quote]
Man, you forgot about that, I pmed you few months ago suggesting you some cars and that mode but you forgot them .-.
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DasHinG^ Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:58 pm

VK.Angel.ofDeath wrote:/respawn: Added respawn, a command that puts you in the spawn screen without losing your stats like spree. The command takes 15 seconds to execute so that no one abuses this command to evade.
15 seconds is a little bit too much, 5 seconds will be fine.
DasHinG^
DasHinG^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 am

DasHinG^ wrote:
VK.Angel.ofDeath wrote:/respawn: Added respawn, a command that puts you in the spawn screen without losing your stats like spree. The command takes 15 seconds to execute so that no one abuses this command to evade.

I am just afraid of the potential evades that could come from that. I would rather have it that people use the command only for when they are for example taking a 1 hour brake or actually switching skins. The extra time is to encourage people to only use it when they need to.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:13 am

hats off to you angel :]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Great job ! I liked the new commands especially /respawn its an interesting idea.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:34 pm

3moreee wrote:Great job ! I liked the new commands especially /respawn its an interesting idea.
I also dude!
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm

DasHinG^ wrote:

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:16 pm

LOGiC wrote:
DasHinG^ wrote:

+1
+1! You should decrease the time to 5 or 7 seconds.15 seconds are much more buddy
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:41 pm

DarkRaZoR^ wrote:Amazing work! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:48 pm

G-ReX wrote:

Is it in the suggestion section? If not it's probably on my list. I admit that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with suggestions. If it's in the suggestion section I'll get to it eventually.
Man,  you forgot about that,  I pmed you few months ago suggesting you some cars and that mode but you forgot them .-.
[/quote]

Don't PM me stuff. Post in the suggestion section and I'll add it when I add it. My suggestions that I implemented this patch are from prior to october I am pretty sure.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo7amd Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:18 pm

Well it's nice patch much good work made by the script staff.
but why did you ruined 100m door by the new buddies ;/
but i still have some advantage Razz
Mo7amd
Mo7amd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Mo7amd wrote:Well it's nice patch much good work made by the script staff.
but why did you ruined  100m door by the new buddies ;/

Rogers is still the most powerful and objectively better than the other buddies.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:33 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
but i still have some advantage [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rogers is still the most powerful and objectively better than the other buddies.
Lol angel! And tell me how much time did you spend on writing the topic?? After reading the whole topic, I have forgot what is Refraction! I mean its definition. (lol I am joking, I'm not learning at this time buddy!)
S.
S.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:35 pm

DarKDraGoN wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
but i still have some advantage [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol angel! And tell me how much time did you spend on writing the topic?? After reading the whole topic, I have forgot what is Refraction! I mean its definition. (lol I am joking, I'm not learning at this time buddy!)

It takes a few hours to write the patch notes for me, but I am kinda testing and organizing the text. I know most people don't read the patch notes and somethings are so minor that no one cares but I enjoy making them and take some pride in looking at a long patch note lol.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Rogers is the most powerful NPC because he can say the N-Word.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:32 am

DarKDraGoN wrote:
LOGiC wrote:
DasHinG^ wrote:

+1
 +1! You should decrease the time to 5 or 7 seconds.15 seconds are much more buddy

Stop talking You do not understand anything just increase topics Shocked
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down