Latest topics
» Server suggestion - Propupgrades and some adjustment
by Chuck Norris Today at 5:32 am

» Welcome Back
by DarkRaZoR^ Yesterday at 5:49 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - TranDan
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 4:29 pm

» trasfer-clan
by KG.bryan^ Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Unban Appeal - =FF=Silent.
by Silent. Yesterday at 4:05 pm

» Unban Request
by Dark_Knight^ Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» [Accepted] Spiritkiller32k - wallglitch
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» [Denied] Unban Appeal - herobrine
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» Happy Birthday WilD_HunTer. <3
by WiLD_HuNteR Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Server suggestions - Balancing DM
by QaisAla Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Admin Report - =EK=Mo^
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 11:54 am

» Help In scripting
by Chilllzyy Yesterday at 10:59 am

» Important Vote - World 1 objects
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 10:33 am

» Bug Report - Marcus bugged :(
by YaShU Yesterday at 10:11 am

» Suggestion-clan
by Silent. Yesterday at 9:05 am

Top posters
MaSoN^ (8527)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
ЧК. (8207)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6360)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
=KF=Thunder^ (5480)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (5031)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4796)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
ShadowJacK. (4379)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
Rainbow Dash (4194)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
DarkRaZoR^ (4173)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 
Vipe[R] (3916)
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1484 registered users
The newest registered user is atmas

Our users have posted a total of 196907 messages in 14245 subjects
Top posting users this week
Chuck Norris
ULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_lcapULK - United Legion of Killers I_voting_barULK - United Legion of Killers I_vote_rcap 

June 2019 Updates - GUI, Script and personal life.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:59 pm by Chuck Norris

GUI
Some GUI will come in the new patch for everyone to test out to see how it feels with your lag and stuff like that. Nothing too big, but it's a good experiment. I am getting bored of scripting other stuff, it's time we get some GUI scripting in here as well Razz.

Got any GUI ideas to suggest? Feel free to do so.

Future scripts
Apart from GUI I have looked at what you guys actually like to do around the server, which scripts are used and which are not. I have scripted this story thing for a long time, it's time for something else to get some extra time. Hopefully, you'll guys enjoy the scripts I have coming. The wod story is fine and all, but I think I am done with jobs for a while now at least.

Either way the things I am scripting feel fun to me right now and different, so hopefully you guys will feel the same.

Suggestions
I always look at suggestions and try to get as many as I can done, but some of them aren't really needed to 100 % and takes a lot time, which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

April 2019 Updates 2 - Next patch delayed got busy, future content.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Delayed patch
The newest patch is finished but needs to be tested. Unfortunately, I don't want to rush it so I have decided to release it next weekend instead.
It has a few suggestions implemented and a few improvements, but it's mostly adding content to wod and this will be the final content to complete wod.
After that I'll only add a few questlines here and there when I get ideas, but I will mostly focus on other ideas + suggestions.

Those who are doing wod currently hopefully has many missions left to finish until then. Next patch you will be able to do the last 4 missions in the story + continue with David Davis (you'll get about 20 more missions with him, then be able to replay them, with all new dialogues for each one)

Future Content
I don't know how long we will be here for, but what's fun for me is to script challenging and fun things. I've almost had my fun now with this story that has been going on for years. It is my goal at least for myself to bring that story to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

April 2019 Updates - 4.8.2 release date, upcoming scripts, status updates.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:42 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.8.2
Will be out on or before April 7th, unless something changes. It will be a minor patch that includes some suggestion, but not all suggestions. It will also add some updates to /wod, which is technically not finished yet.


Future
I am sorry to everyone for focusing so much on /wod especially to those who don't care for it and want other updates. But I want you all to quickly know that /wod is part of the story and /wod is very huge and will most likely be my final big job because I can just keep adding more questlines to /wod. Wod is also the last part before bod 2, which is not something I am going to stress about but I am going to release it this year hopefully. After that our story is finished. But more importantly once I am finished with a few small patches here and there I will be able to focus my attention 80 % on suggestions, improvements and new cool ideas from you guys. I am also already now reading most of your suggestions and will have some finished by the next …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.


Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31


ULK - United Legion of Killers

Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

United Legion of Killers
ULK was forged in early December, 2003, a time when we were all small, yet flourishing ever since. With its core members consisting of former VCP, undoubtedly the best gang around at that time, ULK has grown to something much more. With honest and skillful players, excellent communication among the members, and an overall good relation with other gangs, ULK creates a special unity for its members that no other gang out there has to offer.

Having started in the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City multiplayer gaming community since 2003 (MTA:VC 0.2), United Legion of Killers has moved on to VC:MP and is there to stay. A more detailed explanation of the clan's history as well as a timeline can be found here.

Currently, we are recruiting and training new members, TLK is open mostly to anyone, but remember that ONLY English-speaking, well-mannered players will be invited to join ULK or get accepted if applied.

The rank is consisted of the two ranks: TLK (Training Legion of Killers / Recruit) and ULK (United Legion of Killers / Full Member).

Forum / Official Page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IRC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on irc.gtanet.com:6667 (Quite dead)

Actual Members:

ULK

Adasko
BeaTz
Bishop
borosky
Brian
D
GranDoIz
Gulk
HazBeel
Hazz
HeAD
j.king
Kamatro
Kevin
MrParadoX
Outback
Phuk
Prontera
Radon
SFi7z
SGB
Tical
Tricky
Venkat
Vinny
Zegro
Zerb
Zircon

TLK

Furi
Montana
Sabath
Tman
Urahara
zeodex

Total Members: 34

Past Members can be found here.

To be updated anytime soon...


Last edited by Radon on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Deleted on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Good luck
avatar
Deleted
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1745
Points : 2197
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ShadowJacK. on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Nobody else ULK/TLK guy ever plays in VKs xd, good luck BTW.
ShadowJacK.
ShadowJacK.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4379
Points : 5612
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 21
Location : I-Am-Away

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by LOGiC ™ on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:27 pm

good luck Cool
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2332
Points : 3034
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by BniniN4 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:18 am

Hey Radon, Good luck mate!
BniniN4
BniniN4
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 128
Points : 203
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-03-15
Age : 23
Location : Tunisia

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by UmaR on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:48 am

Radon first ULK player Razz well I just know you in the above list. Razz Good Luck btw

_______________________________________
Immortal can't die because he respawns

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Don't do poor things in future Guest
UmaR
UmaR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2648
Points : 3114
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 16
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by HiMa^ on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 am

Good Luck Smile
HiMa^
HiMa^
Member
Member

Posts : 76
Points : 134
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2019-01-11
Location : Egypt - Portsaid

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:01 am

Dead clan, why registering lol?
Thunder_Bird
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2799
Points : 3124
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by DestroyeR^ on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:47 am

Good Luck. Be aware.
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 773
Points : 984
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-02-13
Age : 16
Location : World

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Abdo1 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:22 am

Good Luck
Abdo1
Abdo1
Member
Member

Posts : 71
Points : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-20

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Beast_Boy^ on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:06 am

Good Luck !
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1196
Points : 1369
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2018-01-03
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Be aware.

Yes, you should better be aware of your own business.




8/2/2019 - zeodex has been accepted as TLK.
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by BniniN4 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:18 am

Congo zeodex mate!
BniniN4
BniniN4
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 128
Points : 203
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-03-15
Age : 23
Location : Tunisia

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by NinjaGhost on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Be aware.

Yes, you should better be aware of your own business.




8/2/2019 - zeodex has been accepted as TLK.
+1
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1125
Points : 1362
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-05-25
Age : 14

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Abdo1 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Congo zeodex
Abdo1
Abdo1
Member
Member

Posts : 71
Points : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-20

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by LOGiC ™ on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Be aware.

Yes, you should better be aware of your own business.




8/2/2019 - zeodex has been accepted as TLK.

Congo zeodex Shocked
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2332
Points : 3034
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nobody else ULK/TLK guy ever plays in VKs xd, good luck BTW.

That's not true. Many ULK clan members had come to this server, such as Noire or Sora_Blue. This was my favorite gang back in VC:MP 0.3z, they were my allies. Smile

Regarding your application, Radon, unfortunately, you seem to be the only active member in the clan. In order to add your clan in the server, you need to have at least 2 other active members, excluding yourself.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" or my WhatsApp "+14698587447" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 4173
Points : 4630
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Dallas, Texas, USA

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Good Luck !
Lol Beast!Change your name to RutherFord or I change my name to Beast boy!Anyway,Good Luck!


Last edited by DarKDraGoN on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1089
Points : 1263
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-12-11
Age : 13
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to problems in the wheather.

http://kfclan.cf

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Ashu_Baba^ on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:18 am

Have enjoying. Good luck.
Ashu_Baba^
Ashu_Baba^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 225
Points : 325
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-12-10
Age : 15
Location : A DarKest Zone

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Zak. on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Good luck mate!
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 577
Points : 675
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-02
Age : 17
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:01 am

Oh wait, it is just me or I mistakenly wrote it on the Application board? Or it got moved?




also for @DarkRaZoR^ 's reply: I'm not really sure if few of its members might really join there but maybe, I cannot say that nobody will.. But it is hard time to convince them so.
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh wait, it is just me or I mistakenly wrote it on the Application board? Or it got moved?




also for @DarkRaZoR^ 's reply: I'm not really sure if few of its members might really join there but maybe, I cannot say that nobody will.. But it is hard time to convince them so.

I moved it to the "Applications" board because "General" is for a board whom clans are registered to the VKs. Unfortunately, I cannot accept this clan as it lack active members.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" or my WhatsApp "+14698587447" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 4173
Points : 4630
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Dallas, Texas, USA

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by LOGiC ™ on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh wait, it is just me or I mistakenly wrote it on the Application board? Or it got moved?




also for @DarkRaZoR^ 's reply: I'm not really sure if few of its members might really join there but maybe, I cannot say that nobody will.. But it is hard time to convince them so.

I moved it to the "Applications" board because "General" is for a board whom clans are registered to the VKs. Unfortunately, I cannot accept this clan as it lack active members.

Bad news radon Sad may become better in the future Razz
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2332
Points : 3034
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I moved it to the "Applications" board because "General" is for a board whom clans are registered to the VKs. Unfortunately, I cannot accept this clan as it lack active members.

I didn't expected that, lol..

But whatever, I didn't really requested to register it just that quick, I mainly wanted to attract people attention to the clan showing it isn't totally dead.. Althought a very small playercount of the community could fit in anyways. I still request the admins not to lock nor move it to the "Denied" boards yet. I mainly use it for the sake of attraction as I mentioned above and for any news of the clan. Hope you understand..
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 pm

I remember Izaki and S@M being in this clan, and their names aren't there?

_______________________________________
Hi Guest, hope you're having a good day!
VKs Official server forum was created in Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 pm!
VKs Official server forum is 2507 days old!
VKs Official server forum has 196907 posts!
VKs Official server forum has 14245 topics!
VKs Official server forum has 1484 members!
The latest registered user on the forum is atmas

I just wanna leave and take you on my wings
Flying away together
I'd love this beautiful time
Come for this crazy cool night



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 8527
Points : 9609
Reputation : 92
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 17
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I remember Izaki and S@M being in this clan, and their names aren't there?

Well, blame the ones who didn't added them in the "Past Members" list. There were many members even such as akumas, SheNN / Howl (in which he's now in TRC), Stylish, Floris (now in SS), XTM and many more.. Also it seems their behaviour got kinda rude on many members who wanted to leave the clan and didn't wanted them to include for some weird reasons or they mainly just ignores everybody and being in their own.. I sadly cannot really do anything with this thought, only if I can announce new members to the clan and use this topic for the clan list always updated whenever I come by there..
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I moved it to the "Applications" board because "General" is for a board whom clans are registered to the VKs. Unfortunately, I cannot accept this clan as it lack active members.

I didn't expected that, lol..

But whatever, I didn't really requested to register it just that quick, I mainly wanted to attract people attention to the clan showing it isn't totally dead.. Althought a very small playercount of the community could fit in anyways. I still request the admins not to lock nor move it to the "Denied" boards yet. I mainly use it for the sake of attraction as I mentioned above and for any news of the clan. Hope you understand..

I understand your situation. The ULK gang were friends of mines back then. Smile

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" or my WhatsApp "+14698587447" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 4173
Points : 4630
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Dallas, Texas, USA

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Been a bit of time since I hadn't posted there eh? In other words:

4/4/2019 - Calhoun / Montana has been accepted as TLK.
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ShadowJacK. on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Been a bit of time since I hadn't posted there eh? In other words:

4/4/2019 - Calhoun / Montana has been accepted as TLK.

Congrats.
ShadowJacK.
ShadowJacK.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4379
Points : 5612
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 21
Location : I-Am-Away

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by LOGiC ™ on Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Been a bit of time since I hadn't posted there eh? In other words:

4/4/2019 - Calhoun / Montana has been accepted as TLK.

Congrats.
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2332
Points : 3034
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by FiZz* on Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:58 am

Good luck
FiZz*
FiZz*
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 169
Points : 250
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-12-23

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by =FF=B00M_B00M^ on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Good luck.
=FF=B00M_B00M^
=FF=B00M_B00M^
Member
Member

Posts : 68
Points : 160
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-12-01
Age : 14
Location : Pakistan, Jalal pur pir wala

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by FroZeN on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:25 pm

Hope you guys'll come again to VC-MP , as most of you're in-active . Anyways , Best Of Luck.
FroZeN
FroZeN
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1973
Points : 2564
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 72
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Good luck
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1089
Points : 1263
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-12-11
Age : 13
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to problems in the wheather.

http://kfclan.cf

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by =FF=B00M_B00M^ on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Good luck
=FF=B00M_B00M^
=FF=B00M_B00M^
Member
Member

Posts : 68
Points : 160
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-12-01
Age : 14
Location : Pakistan, Jalal pur pir wala

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by LOGiC ™ on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:01 pm

✭ⱧɆ₳₮❊ wrote:Hope you guys'll come again to VC-MP , as most of you're in-active . Anyways , Best Of Luck.

I'm sure they will come back to play Shocked
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2332
Points : 3034
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what is ulk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:tell me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:mason you are unban me   lol lol ll xD:)
Again spamming, I think without a forum ban your brain can't get three right place
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1089
Points : 1263
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-12-11
Age : 13
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to problems in the wheather.

http://kfclan.cf

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by LOGiC ™ on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:12 pm

[D]ream[B]oy^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what is ulk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:tell me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:mason you are unban me   lol lol ll xD:)
Again spamming, I think without a forum ban your brain can't get three right place

An angel called me and told him when he would act Shocked
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2332
Points : 3034
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★ on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok   sorry i not know this is rule break

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok   sorry i not know this is rule break
It means you did again double posting. Hahh
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
★彡[๖ۣۜƊℝeam]彡★
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1089
Points : 1263
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-12-11
Age : 13
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to problems in the wheather.

http://kfclan.cf

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Radon on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what is ulk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In some other words..




11/4/2019 - Radon has been promoted to ULK.
avatar
Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 157
Points : 275
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by ShadowJacK. on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what is ulk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:tell me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:mason you are unban me   lol lol ll xD:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok   sorry i not know this is rule break

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok   sorry i not know this is rule break
You have been FORUM WARNED.
ShadowJacK.
ShadowJacK.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4379
Points : 5612
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 21
Location : I-Am-Away

Back to top Go down

ULK - United Legion of Killers Empty Re: ULK - United Legion of Killers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum