VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:35 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. I_vote_lcap[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. I_voting_bar[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. I_vote_lcap[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. I_voting_bar[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217816 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr.

3 posters

Go down

[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. Empty [Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr.

Post by 薄霧. Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: =EK=4cKr.

In-Game Name: =EK=4cKr.
Previous In-Game Names: Azule, SnoW^, Nex, 27., LeRevol
Language(s) you Speak: Fluent English and Urdu.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +4

How long have you played VCMP: I have started playing VCMP about 6 years ago. However I took many gaps during that period, so it is hard to be exact.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: VKs is the first server I had played on, and I had not been a regular player at any other server, except VCCnR, where I played for about 4 months.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you: Greetings, my dear fellows and representatives of the VKs Community. I thoroughly believe that most of you are well familiar with me, as I am very active on both the server and the forum as well, and I regularly interact with other members of this great society. However, if that is not the case, I am please that you can get sufficiently familiar with me, and I hope that those of you that already know me get to know something more about me.

My name is Syed Rizvi, I am 14 years of age and I was born in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, and I was raised in Qatar. I am presently a Grade 8 student and school is going very well for me, which is in the United Arab Emirates, which as most of you know, is where I live. I have school for about 7 hours every day excluding Fridays and Saturdays, which lead to me returning home at around 4 PM of GMT +4 time, which is when I start playing VCMP. Related to that, my activity in-game is good, ranging at about 2 hours to 5 hours, and my forum activity is excellent, as I always have my forum open and I check all the new topics, and reply in those that are worthy of a reply. But getting back to my school, I study Physics, Economics, and Arabic, and I am fairly good at those topics. I am currently attending Term 2 of Grade 8 which is about to end soon.

During my free time, I enjoy playing may different games, which include VCMP, COD, CS:GO, Skyrim, JC3, GTA V, and many more games. However, the games that I enjoy to play and do play the most are VCMP, COD, and Skyrim. During the hours I play VCMP, I play VKs server the most, as I have friends in this server, and this server is simply most enjoyable to play for me. However I do sometimes play on Littlewhiteys, since 4K likes to play there sometimes, and I play with him. Most of you probably know my relation to 4K, I am his cousin, and I currently share the same house as him. The reason I like the VKs Community the most out of all the servers and communities in VCMP is because this community is much more friendly, respectful, professional and hard working community than the ones I have seen in other servers. Adding to that, the server also serves great scripting by Angel, which also makes this server unique compared to other servers, as different kinds of gameplays, CTF, DM, Roleplay and many more are available in this one server.

Most of you already know, I am Pakistani, and I was born in the United Arab Emirates, where I was born and spent most of the time of my life, however I did stay in Qatar for about 4 years. Although I am Pakistani, I have never lived there, but I do visit Pakistan at least once a year, and I am going to Lahore again in Summer.

I hope this long and detailed introduction of myself made you know me better, and I trust that if you did not know me before, you are well familiar with me now.

What do you have to do as an admin: I completely understand that being an admin isn't any joke, or isn't to have more power over another individual, but it is a great load of responsibility that not most people can carry, however I have decided to make my application today because I now feel I am ready for the job.

As an admin, I obviously have to memorize all of the rules, know about all kinds of glitches, and understand every situation. There are many different kinds of possibilities, and I have almost fully adapted myself to them, and now I am in knowledge of the kinds of glitches and situations that are not written in the rules. I have also understood the rules to the extent which it was written to, since those rules are subjective to different things, and it's not about reading them, there is a meaning to it. As an administrator, I am also required to not fully be dependent on the rules, and come to a resolution which seems fair to both sides of the situation, in case the situation is not written in the rules. I have also come across some admins who are now kicked, that have used there powers in a wrong way, and I could tell that they wanted to be an admin not for taking the responsibility, but for having more power over an individual. I perceive that the situation with those admin's are not right, and I know that I am becoming an admin not for the reason that they had become an admin for, but because I want to help out with this responsibility.

Being an administrator here is not only about the responsibility, but also other points, one of them being professionalism, which I will discuss in this paragraph. Being and admin means that you are being a representative to the community, and when you are representing a community, you have to be well behaved and professional. I have lots of experience of being professional and creating a good reputation to my community, one of them being when I was a founder of a clan in another game, where I had made that clan the most reputable and respectable clan. I have also been an admin in VCCnR, and if you go there, you will get a good account of me, but I will get to that point in the second last section. Getting back to professionalism, I have a good record of being mature, respectful, and professional in my posts, and one of the examples being this very application I am making. I know that English isn't a main point in being professional, but the small points build up which makes the word "professional". I have the qualities that give reputation to the person and it's communities, which I am going to mention here:

• Maturity

• Good and Fluent English

• Respectful words, which in no way makes the other person feel insulted

• Clear writing

There are many more qualities that an individual needs to have to be an admin, but mentioning them all here is not necessary.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin: You may obviously think that a person when becoming an admin needs to be serious about his work, and take it as his job, which he needs to complete with the most that he can offer, but I however believe that becoming an admin in this community should not be for taking it seriously as they are getting paid for it, but because they enjoy doing the work, and appreciate the responsibility that comes with it. Obviously we should act mature and professional, but we should do it as a hobby, because that makes an admin better. I have seen that most of the admins in this community are doing their jobs in please, and not forcing themselves to do it. I am trying to say that we should do this job because we are enjoying it, but not because we want reputation and respect.

I am interested in becoming an admin because I enjoy the responsibilities, and I like to solve reports and situations that I witness in-game. I also like to give this community an even better reputation, and I will assure that I do. I also feel that I can help other admins in situations that they cannot handle, or if they would like for it to happen faster. I simply enjoy being in a community like, and being part of the staff is even better. I look forward to being part of this community and helping my dear friends.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin: There are many aspects which makes me a good candidate to apply for being an admin in the VKs Community. I would like to start my first paragraph regarding my professionalism.

I have been in many different servers, and I can say that I have always had a good reputation in whichever server I play a lot in. One of the main reason for that I believe is that I always act mature and professional no matter what the case might be, or whoever I might be dealing with. I always talk in simple, understandable and professional sentences which do not in any way make the other person feel insulted or degraded, because I am the type of person that likes to deal with every case in a civil manner whatsoever the person or matter might be.

I also have excellent communication skills in English and in Urdu as well. Communication is a big point to be a good admin, as one needs to understand the problem of who he is dealing with. As most of you already know, I have excellent communication skills, and I have not met any person in VCMP who does not understand what I am trying to say. I've been to England many times, and I've been studying in British schools my whole life, so I can communicate with anyone without any problem. Urdu is the second most common language in VCMP after English, and as it is my mothers tongue language, I have no problem in any way communicating with someone who has a weak English.

I also have experience of being an admin in VCCnR for about 4 months, and I have a positive reputation over there, and people still remember me, although I had left VCCnR about 6 months ago. But I'll get more into detail about my experience there in the next section.

I also have a good behavior towards all members of the community, and I am also well-behaved towards other people that I do not know when I visit foreign servers. I have not had any problem in my career of VCMP, although there was a person in VCCnR who had a problem with me, known as 'Dogola', but he was a regular rule breaker, and it was my duty to take action against him, and he took the punishment emotionally and put up a fight against me. However I have not had a problem with any other player in this community, and most of you know that I am well-behaved with all of you and that my attitude is always normal and civil.

I am also a very active player, and not literally one day goes without me playing the game for at least an hour. My holidays from school will be coming soon, and my activity will be increased to around 5 hours persistently. I have already mentioned about my activity on forum, but I'll mention it here again just to make it clear. I always have the forum open on my computer, and I always check for new posts and topics, and I do myself regularly post topics or replies. During my activity period, I will be entirely dedicated to serve my duty of helping the fellow members and solving every matter in a civil way.

I am highly experienced of this game, and I understand almost all situations and bugs of the game. I say almost because no one can be perfect, I may have a weak point in which another admin might help me, or you might have problem with somethings that I am acknowledged of, and I may be able to help you. Getting back to the point, I can solve almost every possible case that a player might report. The staff team needs to be full of people who are recognized with the situations certainly, and I am one of them, due to my experience of playing the game for such a long time, and I have studied the rules as well, and I cannot be mistaken in almost all cases.

If there are any more qualities in me that qualify me to be an admin, then I suppose that you will understand me better, as you all are familiar with me, and you all know about being an admin, and the qualities that are needed to be able to handle the responsibility.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how): I do have experience of being an admin in the server know by the name 'VCCnR', which is the current version run by Joker. I had applied to be an admin there on July 2018, and here is the application I made : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I had player on VCCnR and served my duty there for a long time, but I started disliking the servers community, because of the serious un-professionalism there which was supported by Xmair, who was the scripter of the server. I can give many examples of screenshots that I took which shows how unserious they are in their work. Joker was indeed a very good leader, and he was the only one who gave me hope that VCCnR would become better after my many meetings about professionalism had failed, because the admins there were not known by any means in VCMP, here are a few examples of the admins there : MemeMachine, Kingsblade, BrazeyBlazey, SqmmySqm. You can get the point that there community was not in any state to improve. After a while I started playing VKs full-time, as I had lost interest in VCCnR, and I got kicked from the staff team for inactivity before I got a chance to resign. Although the time when I had recently joined and did not have any idea of their terrible community, I was able to make a very good reputation of myself, and I am still remembered by the old players of VCCnR.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server: In two years time, I see myself being a much responsible person than I am at the moment, and I believe that I will be certain about every type of glitch. I hopefully will pass my trial after a month, and I hopefully will be very useful to you and this community. I also see myself as a very reputable and respected person in the community, and I believe that I will have gotten this community a better reputation and a better player count. I will serve the community with all my due abilities and will look up to my seniors advice which hopefully will make me a better, admired, appreciated, honored and respected admin.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. Empty Re: [Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr.

Post by Signal Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:10 am

Your application is under discussion, we will get back to you shortly, good luck!

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr. Empty Re: [Denied]Admin Application - =EK=4cKr.

Post by EK.CrystalBlue Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Чcкг. wrote:As an administrator, I am also required to not fully be dependent on the rules, and come to a resolution which seems fair to both sides of the situation, in case the situation is not written in the rules.
This is VKs, mate, not VCCnR.
EK.CrystalBlue
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:26 am

Thanks for your patience, after discussing among the staffs we've come to a decision about denying your application, main reasons are lack of contribution and activity in the server and forum.

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down