VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. I_voting_bar[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. I_voting_bar[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi.

+10
LOGiC ™
h
Pavonis
UmaR
Abdo1
Sparrow
薄霧.
Thunder_B!rd
Mr.Alone
GeoGeo
14 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Empty [Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi.

Post by h Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:08 am

Name of the rule: Urdu hindhi
Is this a new rule or an improvement to an old rule: improvement to old one I guess.
Describe what you want to change/add: I want to add that in unban apeals/player reports in defense you can type in Urdu hindhi (adding a bracket with hindhi or urdu title). Obvious reasons.
Can a bad admin abuse this rule to their own advantage? (Optional, but good to consider): all admins suck. Idk

Last edited by Helathien on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Empty Re: [Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi.

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:25 am

Yes, That's a big reason that people are leaving VKs, there is just English and these days I think 90% of vcmp is full with pakistanis and indians 13-15 year olds who can hardly communicate in English, and not only hindi urdu but also spanish(Actually Angel should get some observations from daily players like I see most of the Vks players are those Spanish aliens or pakis or indians so he should add support for these languages in server(including commands etc) and if possible there should be a system that detects ip location and set the language after that the player will understand all cmds etc and will change to english if he wanted to. About handling reports, We have all kind of admins I think 80%-70% VKs staff atleast can communicate in urdu/hindi. We have Krlozz mamon for spanish and IDK about kurumi what is he/she/homo, I think he/she/homo is japanese or IDKWTF.

EDIT: BTW, we all are just shitting on Angel lol, he can't fix all shit that fast, Comparing to other servers, Angel have just Angel as scripting staff LOOL and he wants to compete, That's like Pewdipie vs T-series, paleez help angel.

Last edited by Thunder_Bird on Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Empty Re: [Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi.

Post by GeoGeo Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:29 am

+1 it should apply for every player since there are lot of players around vcmp and they speak different language it'll help them to make admins understand what they want to say
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Thunder_B!rd Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:45 am

Mr.Alone wrote:translating and scripting the cmd/stuff/the server to Hindi/urdu will take an ages lol
but i belive angel can do it
angel can collect people that good in scripting to help him out
well let see what angel talk about
+1 for you also that first line, I wanted to say it but I know we have alone who can work alone like a shadow of angel
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:25 am

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Mr.Alone wrote:translating and scripting the cmd/stuff/the server to Hindi/urdu will take an ages lol
+1 for you also that first line,  I wanted to say it but I know we have alone who can work alone like a shadow of angel
Very Happy but bro I only said to make forum unban in Urdu hindhi. Server is too big for Urdu hindhi.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:02 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:Yes, That's a big reason that people are leaving VKs, there is just English and these days I think 90% of vcmp is full with pakistanis and indians 13-15 year olds who can hardly communicate in English, and not only hindi urdu but also spanish(Actually Angel should get some observations from daily players like I see most of the Vks players are those Spanish aliens or pakis or indians so he should add support for these languages in server(including commands etc) and if possible there should be a system that detects ip location and set the language after that the player will understand all cmds etc and will change to english if he wanted to. About handling reports, We have all kind of admins I think 80%-70% VKs staff atleast can communicate in urdu/hindi. We have Krlozz mamon for spanish and IDK about kurumi what is he/she/homo, I think he/she/homo is japanese or IDKWTF.

EDIT: BTW, we all are just shitting on Angel lol, he can't fix all shit that fast, Comparing to other servers, Angel have just Angel as scripting staff LOOL and he wants to compete, That's like Pewdipie vs T-series, paleez help angel.
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:about kurumi what is he/she/homo, I think he/she/homo is japanese or IDKWTF.
he is from United States :v. Texas, but he can speak spanish very well.
On-Topic, idk tbh but i guess you are correct with that. i find some people who can't deal with english, like some FF members and others that can't deal with spanish like Jonathan. he can't speak english as far as i know.
Sparrow
Sparrow
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdo1 Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 pm

+1
Abdo1
Abdo1
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Isn't it already allowed? Thats why our when applying for adminship, we are asked that which languages can we speak. Also, there is a list which shows that which admin can speak which language.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Are you nerd, man? Why your topic title says "Rule Suggestion -Helathien"? It's like you're suggesting a rule about yourself aka Helathien. After "-" this it's a spot for what's the rule suggestion about.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:51 pm

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ wrote:Are you nerd, man? Why your topic title says "Rule Suggestion -Helathien"? It's like you're suggesting a rule about yourself aka Helathien. After "-" this it's a spot for what's the rule suggestion about.
No where in the format does it say to specify the rule in the title, so I followed what DarkRaZoR did.
h
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:26 pm

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:41 am

Add Chinese then.
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Removed Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:04 am

+1
Removed
Removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 pm

+1
Ninja
Ninja
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:24 pm

this is more of a forum rule. if anyone want an appeal on another language its okay by angel. closed

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Rainbo10

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_banner1

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Ninja_rainbow_dash_by_tomdantherock-d4pauq1

[Accepted] Rule suggestion - Urdu / Hindhi. Rainbow_dash_pushes_fluttertree_by_tomdantherock-d4uk170
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down