VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules I_vote_lcap[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules I_voting_bar[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules I_vote_lcap[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules I_voting_bar[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules

+9
VK.Angel.OfDeath
h
DarKxSideR
stephcurry
LOGiC ™
薄霧.
Zak.
Chuck Norris
NinjaGhost
13 posters

Go down

[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules Empty [Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:59 am

Name of the rule:Death-evading
Is this a new rule or an improvement to an old improvement  
Describe what you want to change/add:This is our current rule so I'd like to change it to this one "Other evades: All other sorts of evades like drowning, jumping from roof and other ways in which a player dies or evades death when his killer is supposed to get the kill credit is disallowed. Players can only be punished for this if a report is made and multiple admins agree that the death evade was done intentionally. Punishments are the same as for death evading.
"

My Suggestion:all attempts of evading death or kill by any unfair way. Example: Drowning yourself or jumping off of a roof at low health to commit suicide during a fight, or using /quit( /q ), /kill or crashing game manually whilst fighting an enemy and/or after being knocked down. All these are punishable with a temporary/permanent ban in most cases. This is what it should be since not every time player have recorder on because I've seen players they do these evades a lot and then players complain he death evaded by drowning or from building or some other way and I'm sure every admin have worked hard to get where he so if i warn/ban someone for drown evade then I don't need to make such reports i mean for such evades since we're admins and we'll not issue anyone false warn/ban

Can a bad admin abuse this rule to their own advantage? (Optional, but good to consider):well I'm sure currently we've the best staff and I know each of them and no one would be unfair towards their in game enemies as well and if an admin is unfair player can make a report easily and report him and if player is sure that admin is bad so he can have his recorded turned on all the time so that if he/she is warned/banned wrongfully then can post it with proof and then admin will receive a warning for it

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule :FPS adjusting
Is this a new rule or an improvement to an old rule:New rule
Describe what you want to change/add:Adjusting the FPS "Frames per second" to a value which gives a player unfair advantage should be strictly prohibited. Any player caught doing this will be first perma warned and then he/she will be given temp ban e.g 3 days and on multiple offences then he/she should receive even longer punishment  

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:Wall Glitch
Is this a new rule or an improvement to an old rule: improvement
Describe what you want to change/add:Our Current WG rule
"Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.) is not allowed unless there is no wall separating the killer from the victim. If you're caught wall glitching in this way, you will first get a perma-warning, then get a kick on the second offense and finally get a temp-ban on any subsequent offenses. Note: Property doors in world 1 can be used to create the illusion that this rule is being broken but "from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands" very clearly says that the place has to not be accessibly without of the use of any commands, all the time. Since property doors are open by default it's very possible to access those places without having to use a command. "
here is what I want to suggest

Wall-glitching is an act on which you 'intentionally' use the game's bug or any other unfair way to shoot through a wall to hit another player. This includes bugged or non-solid places/walls that are accessible by foot but covered by texture and shooting rockets to walls to damage the opponent via its explosion effect including any bugged place. This should be our rule I've seen players who are doing lots of wall glitching specially Kansas he do sniper glitch a lot and I may have a video present in my HDD if i find I'll post it here

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:Rocket Glitching
Is this a new rule or an improvement to an old rule:improvement
Describe what you want to change/add:here is what I've on my mind.
Using rocket launcher in close close quarters battle, Anyone who's caught doing it should be given perma warn and on multiple offences /temp ban/ban should be use against the player.

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:Scamming
Describe what you want to change/add:Any attempt of joking or trolling any  players with money vehicles and such will be punished such as perma warn and on multiple offences /temp ban or /ban because I've seen lately lots of players are complaining that player scammed him he/she is not returning his money tho I've personally witnessed players ashu_baba shahnoor [HK]Gamer and name to few others they're always trying to scam players such as they'll say we'll share prop/car or anyother thing but once the player sends money they don't respond so it should be added  

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:Pause Evade
Describe what you want to change/add:well pause evade this rule needs to be changed as it have become easy for players since our rule says if pause evade is longer than 10 seconds then it should be counted as a death evade which is completely wrong and unfair because 10 seconds are heck of time lol anyone can easily evade and then resume the game so that 10 seconds thing should be removed from it

Another Rule Suggestion
it's actually a suggestion i just remembered so I'm putting it here lol

Name of the Suggestion:/goto /gotoloc /heal /proploc /minigames etc all related cmds  
Describe what you want to change/add :well I've noted that as well when players can evade easily when he/she type any of these cmds their avatar is stucked for 3/5 seconds and then join minigame/heal/gotoloc etc so it should be like that when ever you use any of these cmds your ID shouldn't be stuck you'll have to wait 3/5 seconds for each cmd and if you move then the teleportation or /proploc or another cmd should not work and it'll say since you've moved that cmd failed thus players will be able to defend their self as well and they'll not able to do death evade as well  

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:/gotoloc /goto  
Describe what you want to change/add:Player should be disallowed to use any of these cmds when he/she is fighting the reason I'm putting it here because I've seen players you'll lower their Hp and then they'll be running around and hide some where and they'll use /gotoloc and evade and sometimes if you find them they'll do /gotoloc xyz and then minimized their game and death evade successfully I may have few footage's as well will post it here later
Video Proof:

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:Blocking properties' entrance with vehicle via /getcar
Describe what you want to change/add:Recently I've seen Players they're spawning cars/planes/boats at prop spawn loc because different props have different spawn locs when you spawn you're completely stucked there and the other player have advantage to kill you there with grenades/rockets or even by destroying the car/boat and then you're down and bam he kills you

Another Suggestion

Name of the rule:/fix evade
Describe what you want to change/add:well this rule needs to be back now as VK's have too many custom cars which are way too much faster and when you finally hit the car and it start burning player /fix it and disappears within few seconds and he is back with the same car and drive by you and kills you so this rule needs to be back again as I've stated it in the start perma warn/temp /ban should be issued on multiple offences  
Can a bad admin abuse this rule to their own advantage? (Optional, but good to consider):

Please Review it and to the players Don't spam here please and post some replies that makes sense Thanks for your kind understanding <3

Last edited by GeoGeo on Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules Empty Re: [Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules

Post by NinjaGhost Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:29 am

GeoGeo wrote:
Name of the Suggestion:/goto /gotoloc /heal /proploc /minigames etc all related cmds
:improvement
Describe what you want to change/add:well I've noted that as well when players can evade easily when he/she type any of these cmds their avatar is stucked for 3/5 seconds and then join minigame/heal/gotoloc etc so it should be like that when ever you use any of these cmds your ID shouldn't be stuck you'll have to wait 3/5 seconds for each cmd and if you move then the teleportation or /proploc or another cmd should not work and it'll say since you've moved that cmd failed thus players will be able to defend their self as well and they'll not able to do death evade as wel  
Already in next patch.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules Empty Re: [Solved] Rule suggestion - Few Rules

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:37 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Describe what you want to change/add:well I've noted that as well when players can evade easily when he/she type any of these cmds their avatar is stucked for 3/5 seconds and then join minigame/heal/gotoloc etc so it should be like that when ever you use any of these cmds your ID shouldn't be stuck you'll have to wait 3/5 seconds for each cmd and if you move then the teleportation or /proploc or another cmd should not work and it'll say since you've moved that cmd failed thus players will be able to defend their self as well and they'll not able to do death evade as wel  
Already in next patch.
that's good to hear since I've already suggested it in admin section but still i posted it here as a reminder
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:40 am

Ey If It's A New Rule Then Why Banned Me Huh When You Banned Me This Rule Wasn't Available B'tch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:09 am

Chilllzyy2 wrote:Ey If It's A New Rule Then Why Banned Me Huh When You Banned Me This Rule Wasn't Available B'tch
Other evades: All other sorts of evades like drowning, jumping from roof and other ways in which a player dies or evades death when his killer is supposed to get the kill credit is disallowed. Players can only be punished for this if a report is made and multiple admins agree that the death evade was done intentionally. Punishments are the same as for death evading.
Read it and Mind your language
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 am

Please fix your format. It's very hard to read when the questions and your answers are all in bold. The format was made so that you put the question in bold and the text like normal. It makes it more pleasant to read.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:38 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Please fix your format. It's very hard to read when the questions and your answers are all in bold. The format was made so that you put the question in bold and the text like normal. It makes it more pleasant to read.

I will still not read most of this topic until I see you fix the format because I have a hard time reading it in the current state. I will however respond to this:

"You're not allowed to pause your game right before or right after you die unless the server has already registered your death. Pausing includes pressing esc, alt + tabbing or any button/mouse combination  that either returns you to the desktop or simply brings up the menu. The punishment for breaking the rules of pausing, is the same as the punishments for death evading."

Ban that idiot in the video he paused evaded and have evaded in the past and seem to be the main source of your frustration. I don't see anywhere where it says 10 seconds. /gotoloc and /goto was not the problem in that video it was pause evading.

Geogeo I tried to implement something similar. If you want to stop a guy like that from evading death it's not going to work in any system that is convenient for everyone. It's best to punish the pauses instead. The only system where I could successfully stop someone from drown evading or pause evading was this system:

Description:
* If you move in any way after using the command it fails.

Cons:
- You can't teleport while falling. Which means that if you do /gotoloc fall or fall from a really tall building you're either stuck in the air or have to rejoin the game. (this will break the game and be extremely annoying)
- You can't use a command on a moving vehicle. (to some that we will be good but to others it will not be).
- You can't ever escape from drowning (to some that we will be good but to others it will not be).
- Sometimes you fail the teleportation normally because you're used to running, releasing your keys and typing the command while still stopping, which counts as moving. (This will be extremely annoying

Pros:

- People can't repair the hunter (but I've already fixed this bug).
- You can use explosions and snipers on people that move.
- People lose health when they drown.
- Death evading is not possible.

Comments: This system is too inconvenient for the majority of the players and will just make them mad.

Here's another system I tried:

Description:
* If you move in any way after using the command it fails, but it won't fail when you're falling.

Cons:
- You can't use a command on a moving vehicle. (to some that we will be good but to others it will not be).
- You can't ever escape from drowning (to some that we will be good but to others it will not be).
- Sometimes you fail the teleportation normally because you're used to running, releasing your keys and typing the command while still stopping, which counts as moving. (This will be extremely annoying)
- People can pause their game in mid-air to avoid any damage from drowning or falling. (Extremely annoying, since we'll punish the players by making the commands less convienent and then the evaders can still evade?)

Pros:

- You can teleport when falling

Description:
* If you move in any way after using the command it fails, but it won't fail when you're falling. The teleport fails if you end up in the water.

Cons:
- Sometimes you fail the teleportation normally because you're used to running, releasing your keys and typing the command while still stopping, which counts as moving. (This will be extremely annoying)
- People can still pause their game in mid-air to avoid any damage from drowning or falling and they can still get undetected by the drown script because they cause their game. (This is even more annoying because no players who follows the rules can't escape death from drowning and evaders can still evade)

Pros:

Description:
* If you try to move you're teleported back your original location instead of being frozen.

Cons:
- Due to lag people will still be hard to hit if they start running. (This is unacceptable and will increase the amount of evades)
- You can evade drowning and falling because you'll be stuck in air. (I added a system that actually fixed this, but the two above ones I didn't find a way to fix)
- People can still pause evade. (This is extremely annoying)

Pros:

- You can use a command on a moving vehicle.
- You can teleport when falling.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 am

-1 for all the evading rules Geogeo mentioned. The new rule added for "other evades" is already giving many players a hard time trying not to violate it, furthermore, most of the stuff Geogeo mentioned is just ridiculous (disallow /gotoloc during a fight? For real? A teleporting player freezes for 3 seconds, that's plenty of time to kill him). Enjoy the gameplay with current rules, otherwise this unique server will become like every other out there Wink
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 am

+1 for all except crashing game.
You know some players have pc issue like crashes by some softwares, or game crashes on some memory addresses or unexpected shutdown of computer, etc. So in this situation the player will get unfair punishment. -1 for this point
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 am

stephcurry wrote:-1 for all the evading rules Geogeo mentioned. The new rule added for "other evades" is already giving many players a hard time trying not to violate it, furthermore, most of the stuff Geogeo mentioned is just ridiculous (disallow /gotoloc during a fight? For real? A teleporting player freezes for 3 seconds, that's plenty of time to kill him). Enjoy the gameplay with current rules, otherwise this unique server will become like every other out there Wink
players should follow the rules and not break them since you're one of them so it's getting hard for you because you won't be able to do any sort of these types of evades as you do it many times and I've already explained the pause evade and a video is also present there just check out yashu evade /goto and minimized his game and successfully teleported tho why I'm explaining it you since you're the guy who loves these evades well have a look at it
1:
2:watch this video from 3:08 to 4:30 and look at your own death evades then talk about ridiculous
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:Please fix your format. It's very hard to read when the questions and your answers are all in bold. The format was made so that you put the question in bold and the text like normal. It makes it more pleasant to read.

I will still not read most of this topic until I see you fix the format because I have a hard time reading it in the current state. I will however respond to this:

"You're not allowed to pause your game right before or right after you die unless the server has already registered your death. Pausing includes pressing esc, alt + tabbing or any button/mouse combination  that either returns you to the desktop or simply brings up the menu. The punishment for breaking the rules of pausing, is the same as the punishments for death evading."

Ban that idiot in the video he paused evaded and have evaded in the past and seem to be the main source of your frustration. I don't see anywhere where it says 10 seconds. /gotoloc and /goto was not the problem in that video it was pause evading.

Geogeo I tried to implement something similar. If you want to stop a guy like that from evading death it's not going to work in any system that is convenient for everyone. It's best to punish the pauses instead. The only system where I could successfully stop someone from drown evading or pause evading was this system:

Description:
* If you move in any way after using the command it fails.

Cons:
- You can't teleport while falling. Which means that if you do /gotoloc fall or fall from a really tall building you're either stuck in the air or have to rejoin the game. (this will break the game and be extremely annoying)
- Sometimes you fail the teleportation normally because you're used to running, releasing your keys and typing the command while still stopping, which counts as moving.  (This will be extremely annoying

Pros:

- Death evading is not possible.

Comments: This system is too inconvenient for the majority of the players and will just make them mad.

Description:
* If you move in any way after using the command it fails, but it won't fail when you're falling.

Cons:
- Sometimes you fail the teleportation normally because you're used to running, releasing your keys and typing the command while still stopping, which counts as moving.  (This will be extremely annoying)
- People can pause their game in mid-air to avoid any damage from drowning or falling. (Extremely annoying, since we'll punish the players by making the commands less convienent and then the evaders can still evade?)

Pros:

Description:
* If you move in any way after using the command it fails, but it won't fail when you're falling. The teleport fails if you end up in the water.

Cons:
- Sometimes you fail the teleportation normally because you're used to running, releasing your keys and typing the command while still stopping, which counts as moving.  (This will be extremely annoying)
- People can still pause their game in mid-air to avoid any damage from drowning or falling and they can still get undetected by the drown script because they cause their game. (This is even more annoying because no players who follows the rules can't escape death from drowning and evaders can still evade)

Pros:

Description:
* If you try to move you're teleported back your original location instead of being frozen.

Cons:
- Due to lag people will still be hard to hit if they start running. (This is unacceptable and will increase the amount of evades)
- You can evade drowning and falling because you'll be stuck in air. (I added a system that actually fixed this, but the two above ones I didn't find a way to fix)
- People can still pause evade. (This is extremely annoying)

Pros:

- You can use a command on a moving vehicle.
- You can teleport when falling.

well after reading it I'll agree because of few people we can let everyone suffer so it should be as it is now but higher admins should trust the admin if he warn/ban/temp/perma warn any player he shouldn't be asking for video proofs or something else because I've seen a lot of time as rules states that if someone drown evades then multiple admins must agree and if admin warn/ban someone then that player must provide the proof as well against the admin and as for me I've turned on my recorded on most of times so it wouldn't a problem for me but it can be problem for other admins as well
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:06 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
stephcurry wrote:-1 for all the evading rules Geogeo mentioned. The new rule added for "other evades" is already giving many players a hard time trying not to violate it, furthermore, most of the stuff Geogeo mentioned is just ridiculous (disallow /gotoloc during a fight? For real? A teleporting player freezes for 3 seconds, that's plenty of time to kill him). Enjoy the gameplay with current rules, otherwise this unique server will become like every other out there Wink
players should follow the rules and not break them since you're one of them so it's getting hard for you because you won't be able to do any sort of these types of evades as you do it many times and I've already explained the pause evade and a video is also present there just check out yashu evade /goto and minimized his game and successfully teleported tho why I'm explaining it you since you're the guy who loves these evades well have a look at it
1:
2:watch this video from 3:08 to 4:30 and look at your own death evades then talk about ridiculous

I love the intro of the second video tho Smile
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:06 pm

stephcurry wrote:-1 for all the evading rules Geogeo mentioned. The new rule added for "other evades" is already giving many players a hard time trying not to violate it, furthermore, most of the stuff Geogeo mentioned is just ridiculous (disallow /gotoloc during a fight? For real? A teleporting player freezes for 3 seconds, that's plenty of time to kill him). Enjoy the gameplay with current rules, otherwise this unique server will become like every other out there  Wink

+1

Last edited by LOGiC on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:07 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
1:

I find it sad that you actually use your precious time to make these videos, anyhow, none of your suggestions are within the rules right now, so calling me a rule breaker is foolish : )
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 pm

stephcurry wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
1:

I find it sad that you actually use your precious time to make these videos, anyhow, none of your suggestions are within the rules right now, so calling me a rule breaker is foolish : )
well it's my time so i can do what ever i want too and I'm just showing it to remind you that what you're doing throughout the time when you join server shoot from buliding when your hp is low then jumps off in the water or jump to another place /gotoloc and you're saved and I never claimed them as a death evades all I'm doing is to show you these evades that rule need to be added for them
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:12 pm

Same here, I nearly rekt my eyes trying to read the post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:

well I've edited it and each suggestion have it's own colour :c hopefully it's easy to understand now
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:20 pm

GeoGeo wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

well I've edited it and each suggestion have it's own colour :c hopefully it's easy to understand now

The format only should be in bold:

Name: Geogeo -> this is wrong
Name: Geogeo -> this is better

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Geogeo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:28 pm

MaSoN^ wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
MaSoN^ wrote:

The format only should be in bold:

Name: Geogeo -> this is wrong
Name: Geogeo -> this is better

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Geogeo
Sure I'll be careful next time thanks
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by DarKxSideR Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

I am giving -1 to proploc evade, players may do /proploc early if they are aware that there are no one who can kill you but suddenly, a player come and headshot you but the prop may have HP pickup in spawn which doesn't let the player die. Well this happened to me many times +1 for other
DarKxSideR
DarKxSideR
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm

There already alot of rules added that make free roam harder, as you know I just roam around these days not dming anyone, so it's hard for me to drown and run etcetc. Adding more of these rules will make common play harder.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:23 pm

GeoGeo wrote:Name of the rule:Death-evading
Describe what you want to change/add:This is our current rule so I'd like to change it to this one "Other evades: All other sorts of evades like drowning, jumping from roof and other ways in which a player dies or evades death when his killer is supposed to get the kill credit is disallowed. Players can only be punished for this if a report is made and multiple admins agree that the death evade was done intentionally. Punishments are the same as for death evading.
"

My Suggestion:all attempts of evading death or kill by any unfair way. Example: Drowning yourself or jumping off of a roof at low health to commit suicide during a fight, or using /quit( /q ), /kill or crashing game manually whilst fighting an enemy and/or after being knocked down. All these are punishable with a temporary/permanent ban in most cases. This is what it should be since not every time player have recorder on because I've seen players they do these evades a lot and then players complain he death evaded by drowning or from building or some other way and I'm sure every admin have worked hard to get where he so if i warn/ban someone for drown evade then I don't need to make such reports i mean for such evades since we're admins and we'll not issue anyone false warn/ban

Can a bad admin abuse this rule to their own advantage? (Optional, but good to consider):well I'm sure currently we've the best staff and I know each of them and no one would be unfair towards their in game enemies as well and if an admin is unfair player can make a report easily and report him and if player is sure that admin is bad so he can have his recorded turned on all the time so that if he/she is warned/banned wrongfully then can post it with proof and then admin will receive a warning for it

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule:FPS adjusting
Describe what you want to change/add:Adjusting the FPS "Frames per second" to a value which gives a player unfair advantage should be strictly prohibited. Any player caught doing this will be first perma warned and then he/she will be given temp ban e.g 3 days and on multiple offences then he/she should receive even longer punishment  

Another Rule Suggestion

"Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.) is not allowed unless there is no wall separating the killer from the victim. If you're caught wall glitching in this way, you will first get a perma-warning, then get a kick on the second offense and finally get a temp-ban on any subsequent offenses. Note: Property doors in world 1 can be used to create the illusion that this rule is being broken but "from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands" very clearly says that the place has to not be accessibly without of the use of any commands, all the time. Since property doors are open by default it's very possible to access those places without having to use a command. "

Wall-glitching is an act on which you 'intentionally' use the game's bug or any other unfair way to shoot through a wall to hit another player. This includes bugged or non-solid places/walls that are accessible by foot but covered by texture and shooting rockets to walls to damage the opponent via its explosion effect including any bugged place. This should be our rule I've seen players who are doing lots of wall glitching specially Kansas he do sniper glitch a lot and I may have a video present in my HDD if i find I'll post it here

Another Rule Suggestion

Using rocket launcher in close close quarters battle, Anyone who's caught doing it should be given perma warn and on multiple offences /temp ban/ban should be use against the player.

Another Rule Suggestion

Describe what you want to change/add:Any attempt of joking or trolling any  players with money vehicles and such will be punished such as perma warn and on multiple offences /temp ban or /ban because I've seen lately lots of players are complaining that player scammed him he/she is not returning his money tho I've personally witnessed players ashu_baba shahnoor [HK]Gamer and name to few others they're always trying to scam players such as they'll say we'll share prop/car or anyother thing but once the player sends money they don't respond so it should be added  

Another Rule Suggestion

Describe what you want to change/add:well pause evade this rule needs to be changed as it have become easy for players since our rule says if pause evade is longer than 10 seconds then it should be counted as a death evade which is completely wrong and unfair because 10 seconds are heck of time lol anyone can easily evade and then resume the game so that 10 seconds thing should be removed from it

Another Rule Suggestion

Another Rule Suggestion

Describe what you want to change/add:Player should be disallowed to use any of these cmds when he/she is fighting the reason I'm putting it here because I've seen players you'll lower their Hp and then they'll be running around and hide some where and they'll use /gotoloc and evade and sometimes if you find them they'll do /gotoloc xyz and then minimized their game and death evade successfully I may have few footage's as well will post it here later
Video Proof:

Another Rule Suggestion

Describe what you want to change/add:Recently I've seen Players they're spawning cars/planes/boats at prop spawn loc because different props have different spawn locs when you spawn you're completely stucked there and the other player have advantage to kill you there with grenades/rockets or even by destroying the car/boat and then you're down and bam he kills you

Another Suggestion

Describe what you want to change/add:well this rule needs to be back now as VK's have too many custom cars which are way too much faster and when you finally hit the car and it start burning player /fix it and disappears within few seconds and he is back with the same car and drive by you and kills you so this rule needs to be back again as I've stated it in the start perma warn/temp /ban should be issued on multiple offences  
Can a bad admin abuse this rule to their own advantage? (Optional, but good to consider):

Please Review it and to the players Don't spam here please and post some replies that makes sense Thanks for your kind understanding <3
Hm Geo is my enemy but OK this rules are good
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:48 am

well since format was incorrect I've fixed the format I'm requesting players to reply here and contribute your views kindly so we can work on more rules Thanks for your kind understanding
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:35 am

@bump guys wake up and give your views
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 am

GeoGeo wrote:Name of the rule:Death-evading
"

Another Rule Suggestion

Name of the rule :FPS adjusting

Another Rule Suggestion

Another Rule Suggestion

Another Rule Suggestion

Another Rule Suggestion

Another Rule Suggestion

Describe what you want to change/add :well I've noted that as well when players can evade easily when he/she type any of these cmds their avatar is stucked for 3/5 seconds and then join minigame/heal/gotoloc etc so it should be like that when ever you use any of these cmds your ID shouldn't be stuck you'll have to wait 3/5 seconds for each cmd and if you move then the teleportation or /proploc or another cmd should not work and it'll say since you've moved that cmd failed thus players will be able to defend their self as well and they'll not able to do death evade as well  

Another Rule Suggestion

Video Proof:

Another Rule Suggestion

Another Suggestion

Rainbow will look at the rule suggestions every weekend.

I guess I have to reply now. But only once and then Rainbow will further the conversation.

1. You're losing me here. I thought the "Other evading rule" covers all death evades?

2. What is an unfair adjustment of the fps? This rule is very gray. I have a script coming that disables people from attacking with lower than 15 fps and higher than 65. Is that enough or no?

3. Your definition is very vague and not very detailed. What about the current wall glitching rule, but having it apply to properties as well. That will only leave us with the laser and rocket glitching to solve. Perhaps a rocket and sniper glitching rule would work as well as that. A big problem I see is that some walls are solid in terms of collision (walking into them), but all shots pass through them is that wall glitching as well? Some examples are the fences at the police station.

4. Rocket glitching: The script that makes it impossible to fast switch between rockets should solve this issue. Don't really see how it can be much of an advantage. Can you explain? Because if you're fighting someone they can't just switch to the rocket and take you out. Rocket users are usually on roof shooting rockets is that what you want to prevent?

We had this rule before but we removed it due to that script. Can you explain in what situations this one is needed.

5. Again Geogeo? Where is this non-existence pause rule located?

Our pause evading rule:
"You're not allowed to pause your game right before or right after you die unless the server has already registered your death. Pausing includes pressing esc, alt + tabbing or any button/mouse combination that either returns you to the desktop or simply brings up the menu. The punishment for breaking the rules of pausing, is the same as the punishments for death evading."

Where does the rule say that? I think you need to read the rules again. Because pause evading is already punishable. I've heard this enough times to send a PM to everyone to make sure no one is misinformed.

6. I wasted a lot of time on this trying out different systems and I don't want to do it again until I get more ideas from you guys how to do it. I want the server to be better and suggested some of them, but they're all inconvenient and annoying to use compared to the freeze one. Do you have any suggestions or maybe information on how this commands work in other servers? What happens in those servers if you try to use those commands when drowning, falling or if you accidentally run a little before stopping to heal. See my rule suggestion topic and please suggest ways for me to actually implement this.

I have the system there so I can easily switch between them so most of the work is done, but I feel like I need some help to actually figure out a convient implementation.

I got a few ideas after getting reminded about this my big issue with the systems I made were:

* I got a habit of typing /heal after I release my keys and I type very fast so fast in fact that my character hasn't completely stopped moving and that disabled the command from working.

I found this: http://wiki.vc-mp.org/wiki/OnPlayerGameKeysChange I think it can solve the issue.

But another issue I have is that players need to be able to stop falling. I don't know how it works on other servers, but there are many ways for players to get stuck in the far up in the air. (There are some /gotoloc) and if we have the moving script players won't be able to teleport and thus they'll be stuck in air until they land 60-120 seconds later or until they exist. I can not accept such inconvenience for normal players just because of evaders. We should punish the evaders not everyone.

I had a solution for that as well to make sure the commands worked when falling. But what annoyed me was that people could for example pause their game and avoid any damage from falling or even drown evade.

I can maybe try the key system and having commands work when falling or if you have anymore ideas. Any suggestions would be good.

7. Your example is pause evading. I thought we told you to punish people who use /gotoloc and then minimize their game, it breaks teh pause evading rule. With this mind is there still a problem if so please describe again?

8. This sounds oddly specific. Don't really know what to say about this rule. Does it happen often and if so please explain. Are multiple players actually doing this or just one person.

9. Not much to say here, but yes it probably needs to be fixed somehow either through a script or a rule.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:40 pm

waiting for geogeo to reply.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:46 am

1: what i meant for death evading rule is that if we perma warn someone we don't have to post the evidence since higher should've a trust on admins that's what i mean

2:about FPS adjustment since this topic is week or 2 weeks old so this FPS thing has been solved

3:well WG rule is almost same but what i wanted to say is to add sniper/rocket glitching rule since lots of players are doing it as you've said it in reply so I'm sure it'll be added soon so players don't have to do sniper and rocket glitching this goes for chainsaw as well as some people use chinsaw from some of the building or fences to kill you

4:well this rule is needed because sometimes players are already shooting from roof and when you're on roof they don't even change weps and keep shooting you in close range as a advantage and thus at first they shot you down with rocket and lower hp and then quickly get up and throw another rocket at same place they also lose some hp or gets killed some time

5:as I've said it already i don't really know when this rule was removed .-. and I've explained it already in pm to you since this topic is old :c

6:Well I don't usually play in other servers but sometimes in EC and I've tested it there to me this looks fine as you can have a chance to save your self from getting killed when /gotoloc or /goto or whatever cmd you use since you don't get freezed and I'll check it today jumping from Roof or from some other places to check out how does it work and then I'll report it here
"I had a solution for that as well to make sure the commands worked when falling. But what annoyed me was that people could for example pause their game and avoid any damage from falling or even drown evade. "
Well if it's possible add it we'll deal with players if someone do such evades because to me it's better since we need to think for everyone

7:well as I've said this is an old topic so this rule is already added so no more explanation needed

8:well I've seen multiple players so i suggested it since when you're making spree or killing them then most of players do such things as I've said it some players use /propkick lol but we've rule now for it :p

9: so you agree with /fix evade pero no need to say anything :p
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:09 pm

GeoGeo wrote:1: what i meant for death evading rule is that if we perma warn someone we don't have to post the evidence since higher should've a trust on admins that's what i mean

2:about FPS adjustment since this topic is week or 2 weeks old so this FPS thing has been solved

3:well WG rule is almost same but what i wanted to say is to add sniper/rocket glitching rule since lots of players are doing it as you've said it in reply so I'm sure it'll be added soon so players don't have to do sniper and rocket glitching this goes for chainsaw as well as some people use chinsaw from some of the building or fences to kill you

4:well this rule is needed because sometimes players are already shooting from roof and when you're on roof they don't even change weps and keep shooting you in close range as a advantage and thus at first they shot you down with rocket and lower hp and then quickly get up and throw another rocket at same place they also lose some hp or gets killed some time

5:as I've said it already i don't really know when this rule was removed .-. and I've explained it already in pm to you since this topic is old :c

6:Well I don't usually play in other servers but sometimes in EC and I've tested it there to me this looks fine as you can have a chance to save your self from getting killed when /gotoloc or /goto or whatever cmd you use since you don't get freezed and I'll check it today jumping from Roof or from some other places to check out how does it work and then I'll report it here
"I had a solution for that as well to make sure the commands worked when falling. But what annoyed me was that people could for example pause their game and avoid any damage from falling or even drown evade. "
Well if it's possible add it we'll deal with players if someone do such evades because to me it's better since we need to think for everyone

7:well as I've said this is an old topic so this rule is already added so no more explanation needed

8:well I've seen multiple players so i suggested it since when you're making spree or killing them then most of players do such things as I've said it some players use /propkick lol but we've rule now for it :p

9: so you agree with /fix evade pero no need to say anything :p

1. what if you are wrong then? to my knowledge it seems like there are a few players that does this a lot and its mainly from those players you get the frustration. didnt you ban that guy yashu guy or what his name was.

its easy to judge the people who do it a lot and so obvious but some cases it might be hard. we want those people banned as well and if they do it a lot we will get plenty of proof to ban them. the other evading rule is far too subjective to allow one mind to judge it since we want to be as objective as possible. the rule definition would have to be improved so its more clear whats intentional if we remove that multiple admins have to review something.

there is no rush in banning them they will get caught eventually if you report them.

but do you mean that admins should be allowed to perma warn only? maybe. i dont know. it just doesnt seem right and too dangerous under the current rule definition

3. do you know whats easier. please share any servers rocket and sniper glitching rules and we can see if we can implement something similar because i dont have a good definition.

4. this is starting to get really silly. i spend a lot of hours trying to help and improve the rules but i feel like this one is obviously taking it too far. the whole abuse with it was that people fast switched to rocket to trigger a glitch. a player shooting rocket in close range is not an advantage its a disadvantage. sure its annoying when a rocket glitchers kills you and himself, but is it really worth making a rule about it? there are far more important issues in my mind that needs to be solved.

6. report any information when you have it.

8. still dont really understand.

update: a management team discussion about wall glitching has been opened.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdo1 Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:40 pm

+1
Abdo1
Abdo1
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=Celestia Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:44 am

@Chuck
Proof 7
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down