» Player report - VK logic
by LOGiC Today at 8:16 pm

» [Denied]Player report - =Hammad=
by Signal Today at 8:08 pm

» Commands...
by ShadowJacK. Today at 8:05 pm

» Server Patch 4.8
by LOGiC Today at 7:59 pm

» [Event] Truck Race with new updates from patch 4.8.
by LOGiC Today at 7:58 pm

» Happy birthday ShadowJacK
by ShadowJacK. Today at 7:48 pm

» leaving vcmp = FF=Darkninja
by jacksparrow Today at 7:43 pm

» [Accepted] Player report- [RF]Cris^
by Maxpayne^ Today at 5:29 pm

» [Denied]Admin Report - UmaR
by Signal Today at 12:18 pm

» [Solved]Reset Password - DasHinG^
by Signal Today at 11:17 am

» [Accepted]Report - Aaron1734
by Signal Today at 10:42 am

» [Denied] Player Report - _Chef
by DarkRaZoR^ Today at 5:34 am

Top posters
ЧК. (8107)

MaSoN^ (7662)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6357)

=KF=Thunder^ (5404)

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4810)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4799)

ShadowJacK. (4024)

Vipe[R] (3916)

Rainbow Dash (3907)

EK.CrystalBlue (3715)

Statistics
We have 1352 registered users
The newest registered user is [TY]Infinito[YT]

Our users have posted a total of 183910 messages in 12926 subjects
Top posting users this month
DarkRaZoR^

ShadowJacK.

DarKDraGoN

Umar

LOGiC

Abdo1

GeoGeo

Signal

MaSoN^

Darkninja

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.

Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:59 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

I got trolled in LW by cars.

Go down

I got trolled in LW by cars.

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:26 pm

It proves that not even LW's cars likes me. I clearly didn't notice that those both cars were on fire. :v They got me good. ;c

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Re: I got trolled in LW by cars.

Post by Helathien on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:48 pm

You know the feeling when you see something on the Internet which is completely pointless and makes no sense and your mind goes "why, just why". I am getting that feeling.

Btw you stooopid boi, never trust cars.
Helathien
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm

hahahah do not trust cars Razz
LOGiC
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken^ on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:39 pm

t /q
Ken^
Ken^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DuKaz on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Lol Razz

Btw use generic.txd without trees and leaves
DuKaz
DuKaz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:50 pm

What are you on? You can clearly hear and see the flames.

Discord - Heizu#0090
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What are you on? You can clearly hear and see the flames.
Nerd, didn't expect that from you. Video clearly shows that the sounds were off :V. If, sounds would be there I would had known.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What are you on? You can clearly hear and see the flames.
Nerd, didn't expect that from you. Video clearly shows that the sounds were off :V. If, sounds would be there I would had known.
Either you are deaf or I am hearing things. I can clearly hear the flames.
Helathien
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Oh, so you guys can hear, i didn't really tested the video. I was playing without speaker, so I thought there will be no sounds :v. Sorry, @MaSoN^ , that was my fault. :v BTW, the reason was I wasn't having speaker at that moment.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRaZoR^ on Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Oh, so you guys can hear, i didn't really tested the video. I was playing without speaker, so I thought there will be no sounds :v. Sorry, @MaSoN^ , that was my fault. :v BTW, the reason was I wasn't having speaker at that moment.

I feel the same way. >.<

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas :c)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:18 am

because of your LAG Razz
Mr.Alone
Mr.Alone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:because of your LAG Razz
Noob, I get 190 ping and 60 FPS now.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:59 am

lmao noob xDD.
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowJacK. on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:06 am

DELETE THIS VIDEO.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:11 am

DELETE THIS VIDEO.
RIP, it's the best thing on my yt channel, why would I delete this? Razz
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 am

Breaking News : Pavonis agrees that he just made this topic to spam in it. More info after the break..
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Breaking News : Pavonis agrees that he just made this topic to spam in it. More info after the break..
You nerds. This topic have two intentions. To have some funs and to spam. If, you think that it's only for spam then......
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:51 am

Pavonis wrote:
Pavonis wrote:

Discord - Heizu#0090
MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Pavonis wrote:

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Pavonis wrote:

possible models.
LOGiC
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:39 am

Pavonis wrote:

possible models.
RIP jacky.. Sad
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:08 am

Pavonis wrote:

possible models.
RIP jacky.. Sad
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Blind ass nerd.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Blind ass nerd.

ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B!aC7.D3V!l on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
I also think that ,you was not having any headphones/speakers at that moment most of times i also didnt attack headphones/speakers
B!aC7.D3V!l
B!aC7.D3V!l
Epic Member
Epic Member

http://onlygamming2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:15 pm

LOGiC
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:00 pm

You tryn' to copy me man?
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:20 am

Pavonis wrote:You tryn' to copy me man?

na my picture is nicer than your picture Razz
LOGiC