Latest topics
» [INTELLEGENT] ADMIN APPILICATION
by [INTELLEGENT] Today at 9:49 am

» FF vs RF duel
by Silent_Killer Today at 8:28 am

» What it is happening 47?
by Silent_Killer Today at 8:27 am

» Urban appeal
by Dangerios Today at 6:48 am

» Post your favorite music/songs here
by [D]ream[B]oy^ Today at 5:00 am

» hi everyone
by [D]ream[B]oy^ Today at 4:49 am

» New VC:MP montage released | TATB Productions
by Silent^ Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Happy birthday
by Silent^ Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» [Denied] Suggestion (Not sure if it's possible)
by DarkRaZoR^ Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» Server Script Suggestion - Command Spamming
by Chuck Norris Yesterday at 3:49 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by NinjaGhost Yesterday at 10:43 am

» Bug report- property
by Umar Yesterday at 5:28 am

» Unban Request
by hammad_los Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:06 pm

» [Closed] Statistics Transfer application - [F2]Thunder_Bird
by DarkRaZoR^ Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:56 pm

» Server suggestion - Upgrade in driveby fix.
by [D]ream[B]oy^ Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 am

Top posters
ЧК. (8112)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
MaSoN^ (7836)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6358)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
=KF=Thunder^ (5409)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4852)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4810)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
ShadowJack. (4306)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
Rainbow Dash (3936)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
Vipe[R] (3917)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 
DarkRaZoR^ (3830)
dank Vks Server Memes I_vote_lcapdank Vks Server Memes I_voting_bardank Vks Server Memes I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1391 registered users
The newest registered user is SieGe^

Our users have posted a total of 187545 messages in 13280 subjects
April 2019 Updates 2 - Next patch delayed got busy, future content.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:12 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Delayed patch
The newest patch is finished but needs to be tested. Unfortunately, I don't want to rush it so I have decided to release it next weekend instead.
It has a few suggestions implemented and a few improvements, but it's mostly adding content to wod and this will be the final content to complete wod.
After that I'll only add a few questlines here and there when I get ideas, but I will mostly focus on other ideas + suggestions.

Those who are doing wod currently hopefully has many missions left to finish until then. Next patch you will be able to do the last 4 missions in the story + continue with David Davis (you'll get about 20 more missions with him, then be able to replay them, with all new dialogues for each one)

Future Content
I don't know how long we will be here for, but what's fun for me is to script challenging and fun things. I've almost had my fun now with this story that has been going on for years. It is my goal at least for myself to bring that story to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

April 2019 Updates - 4.8.2 release date, upcoming scripts, status updates.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.8.2
Will be out on or before April 7th, unless something changes. It will be a minor patch that includes some suggestion, but not all suggestions. It will also add some updates to /wod, which is technically not finished yet.


Future
I am sorry to everyone for focusing so much on /wod especially to those who don't care for it and want other updates. But I want you all to quickly know that /wod is part of the story and /wod is very huge and will most likely be my final big job because I can just keep adding more questlines to /wod. Wod is also the last part before bod 2, which is not something I am going to stress about but I am going to release it this year hopefully. After that our story is finished. But more importantly once I am finished with a few small patches here and there I will be able to focus my attention 80 % on suggestions, improvements and new cool ideas from you guys. I am also already now reading most of your suggestions and will have some finished by the next …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.


Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18


dank Vks Server Memes

Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Helathien on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]via Imgflip Meme Generator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]via Imgflip Meme Generator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]via Imgflip Meme Generator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]via Imgflip Meme Generator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Helathien
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2327
Points : 2662
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : 121.0.0.1

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:03 pm

It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.


Big insight here: When you're in a boss role you need to know when to listen to your guts and listen to the people. That's the hardest part of being a leader.

There are always two options:

1. Sometimes I am right and you're wrong.

2. Sometimes I am wrong and you're right.


Which one is it for this question? I don't know, I need more thinking and discussion to determine that. Maybe I won't even be able to determine that at all. I am not perfect. Just know that I am aware of both options and I am thinking about it.





5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.


Last edited by Chuck Norris on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3663
Points : 6038
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Mr.Alone on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:12 pm

how can you make these meme
show me XD
Mr.Alone
Mr.Alone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1792
Points : 2007
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 18
Location : Proploc 319, 531 and my event prop 359 319 449 486

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:15 pm

there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Helathien on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.
Helathien
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2327
Points : 2662
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : 121.0.0.1

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3663
Points : 6038
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3663
Points : 6038
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by IceBlood on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Haha, those were really funny.
Creative Hela.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 556
Points : 627
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2018-07-05
Age : 15
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by GeoGeo on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:35 pm

health,these are freaking pero memes,loved every one you're awesome xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3248
Points : 4501
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by LOGiC ™ on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:02 pm

nice but how can you make these meme ?
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1665
Points : 2178
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 18
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it's professional people's habit to type long. ;v
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing

I double post from time to time by mistake or because I saw that another user made a reply while I was typing my reply. People who double post a lot will be banned. This is similiar to the spawn killing rule: Once can be a mistake so nothing happens, twice is a warning and so on.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3663
Points : 6038
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing

I double post from time to time by mistake or because I saw that another user made a reply while I was typing my reply. People who double post a lot will be banned. This is similiar to the spawn killing rule: Once can be a mistake so nothing happens, twice is a warning and so on.
Yeah yeah I know , I was just messing with you. Very Happy
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Pavonis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it's professional people's habit to type long. ;v
lal lal lal lol lol lol
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by QaisAla on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:06 pm

LMAO Razz
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 2292
Points : 2517
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 20
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ShadowJack. on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:17 pm

YOU ANGEL,YOU LOSE!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ShadowJack.
ShadowJack.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4306
Points : 5475
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 21
Location : South Pole

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by DestroyeR^ on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:health,these are freaking pero memes,loved every one you're awesome xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DestroyeR^
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 707
Points : 856
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2018-02-13
Age : 16
Location : World

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing

I double post from time to time by mistake or because I saw that another user made a reply while I was typing my reply. People who double post a lot will be banned. This is similiar to the spawn killing rule: Once can be a mistake so nothing happens, twice is a warning and so on.
Yeah yeah I know , I was just messing with you. Very Happy
No messing with angel. Messing with angel = 1000 years ban.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:54 am

Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing

I double post from time to time by mistake or because I saw that another user made a reply while I was typing my reply. People who double post a lot will be banned. This is similiar to the spawn killing rule: Once can be a mistake so nothing happens, twice is a warning and so on.
Yeah yeah I know , I was just messing with you. Very Happy
No messing with angel. Messing with angel = 1000 years ban.
Messing with Angel , gets you a ticked to visit him. (in Sweden).
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing

I double post from time to time by mistake or because I saw that another user made a reply while I was typing my reply. People who double post a lot will be banned. This is similiar to the spawn killing rule: Once can be a mistake so nothing happens, twice is a warning and so on.
Yeah yeah I know , I was just messing with you. Very Happy
No messing with angel. Messing with angel = 1000 years ban.
Messing with Angel , gets you a ticked to visit him. (in Sweden).
LMFAO! Then I mess with him 1000 times =1000 tickets to Sweden. Very Happy
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:48 pm

Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there is a topic already for posting memes..angel why do u take everything serious and give big lectures it was a joke chill..

I understand the jokes and I thought some of the memes were really funny. I didn't give you a lecture, I took some time to clear up these misunderstandings. It's very likely that someone interprets me just like in the mems and I want to explain myself. Just take the flat earth memes as an example. You would think most people take it as a joke, but some people actually believe that shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It actually made me laugh, but nothing in this is true.


Memes from top to bottom:

1. Untrue, I am making BOD 2 as a side thing. I implemented a lot of suggestions last patch and I'll continue to do so. I've made quite a few features you guys suggested as well. Is it true that I might prioritize my content over yours? My content is usually more fun, big and give more content than the suggestions; however, the suggestions give me more useful content that players need usually. I try to implement my own suggestions for the fun and challenge, and also try to include your guys' suggestions in it as well. For example you'll finally see a maximum score keeper and maximum score toplist next patch.

The meme is pretty funny but not true.

2. Other servers can easily convert. Rel006 isn't as stable in VKs as rel003 (scripting wise). I am trying to work on that, please see my update.

3. Yes, I do complain about lag, because it's a real problem VC-MP rel006 has that I can prove exist and have reported to the developers. They haven't done anything. You don't get that problem in other servers due to them not having a camera mode and being lucky in their spawn screen placement. I'll work on it and see if I can get around this glitch.

I am not bullshiting you guys and I spent a lot of time testing. If something goes wrong VC-MP won't get the blame, I will.

4. The funniest one in my opinion. As I said my strongest arguments/opinions are:
- I believe messing with driveby can make us lose more people than keeping it. I might be wrong and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong. My main reason for thinking that is due to WOW changing so much of what made Wow what it was to begin with, that it no longer felt like Wow. I don't want to remove features, I want to keep as many as I can.

Changing something 6 years into it is only a good thing if it gets worse over the years. VKs is no longer at its peak we are past the worst time.

As I said I am open for discussion but you have to try to see this from other perspectives as well. This might make 20 people less annoyed playing, but it might make 1-100 players stop playing as well. There are risks to it. I will evaluate those risks and try to listen to you guys, but the thing is you guys don't look at it from all perspectives, you just look at it from your own.

As I said how would you feel if I messed with a weapon you like? Might not be as fun for you anymore. I think stubby is kinda overpowered too, with some lag it becomes hard to hit people.

To end this off for the last 100 times: see the risks evaluate if they are worth it. Do you not see any risks, convince me why. I am set on the principal of keeping the core the same. If I had to choose between hearing between someone quit VKs because they were bored or have played enough on the server vs they quit because of me changing a basic function, I would prefer them quiting for the first option.

5. Updating to rel004 would probably work, but I am working towards rel006 and the latest version. I have to be in contact with VRocker to change the server version.

1-  Yes This is actually untrue but I thought it would be funny as the latest topic was about BOD 2, so i found it funny to mention the Driveby thing that some players were mad about xd.

2- same, these are just jokes. We know its cause of the bugs. Very Happy

3- lol

4- ok.

5- The main theme was to stick to 04rel003 as being the best idea xD.

As I said to Los I understand it's a joke, but some people may not and some people may even view me in that way, which is why I explain myself.

5. To be perfectly honest the safest thing to do has always been to keep everything the same and still add new stuff. I actually want rel006 because I want to try new things after doing this for 6 years and everything doesn't last forever. I am not going to give you rel006 and then change back. I don't want that to happen which is why I need to make sure we are ready to 1000 %.
double posting *!#% Laughing

I double post from time to time by mistake or because I saw that another user made a reply while I was typing my reply. People who double post a lot will be banned. This is similiar to the spawn killing rule: Once can be a mistake so nothing happens, twice is a warning and so on.
Yeah yeah I know , I was just messing with you. Very Happy
No messing with angel. Messing with angel = 1000 years ban.
Messing with Angel , gets you a ticked to visit him. (in Sweden).
LMFAO! Then I mess with him 1000 times =1000 tickets to Sweden. Very Happy
Angel is gonna be waiting for you in the Airport. Have a good time there Very Happy
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:39 am

Na, we good. I already have a lambo waitingd for me there.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:10 pm

Stop quoting angel its to big lecture..(sorry)
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Halo on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:00 pm

Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
avatar
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1053
Points : 1231
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 17
Location : >:

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
"this" *pero english incoming* = "those" *pero english incame*
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
"this" *pero english incoming* = "those"          *pero english incame*
I didn't understand a shit, what you even said? lol
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny
roasted .
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny
Bro....+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.

_______________________________________
Cool Vibrations
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MaSoN^
MaSoN^
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 7836
Points : 8857
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 17
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Did someone just edited my last reply? WTF?
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:37 am

Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
He bad boiii, you guys dunno.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
phuck you and phuck halo
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Blackops_Killer on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
phuck you and phuck halo
Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Laughing
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
phuck you and phuck halo
Yeah, phuck that modafoka bich. Very Happy
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Los on Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:39 am

Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
phuck you and phuck halo
Yeah, phuck that modafoka bich. Very Happy
yes and blackops also
Los
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, this memes is so funny. Razz Very Happy
You getting demoted to level 1 is also funny

That was bad.
His abuses are not bad?
Mason wanna be with halo pls. Sad

He talking about your abuses , Los . He no bad abuses , he just facts .
phuck you and phuck halo
Yeah, phuck that modafoka bich. Very Happy
yes and blackops also
Yeah, he thinks he is pro at spamming but he don't know what a loser he is. ;v
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

dank Vks Server Memes Empty Re: dank Vks Server Memes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum