VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^ I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^ I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^ I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^ I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^

+9
SJHere
Killer frost^
UmaR
WiLD_HuNteR
Zak.
GeoGeo
D4rKR420R
JINX
=KF=Thunder^
13 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: =KF=Thunder^

In-Game Name: =KF=Thunder^ And, =KF=T.
Previous In-Game Names: VK.Thunder, ThunderAssassin
Language(s) you Speak: Fluent English, Urdu and Punjabi also, some Spanish and German.
Timezone (GMT): GMT +1

How long have you played VCMP: I have been around the VC:MP establishment since around 2012. However, took many breaks from the game during that entire time period.
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: I have been around the VKs Official Server community since around 2013.

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
Hello, my dear fellows / brothers of the VKs Official Server community. Most of you will already know me quite well, and if that's not the case, then you'll definitely have seen me around VKs at some point. Although I'm glad to have been given this opportunity within the specific part of this application to introduce myself so that each and every one of you can get to know me better.

I'm a 17 Year Old individual who was born and raised in England, United Kingdom. I have lived here my entire life and am currently a college student and a businessman alongside of my studies. Both my studies and the business are based within the motor industry which is going quite well for me since of course both are related. In terms of the quite successful business, it consists of buying and selling cars and car parts as well as importing certain cars from various destinations around the world, such as the USA.

During my spare time, one of the things I enjoy doing most is PC gaming and there's various titles that I enjoy, one of them being Grand Theft Auto which is one of the most famous titles of "Rockstar" who managed to establish one of my all time favorites, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and there's nothing else that can make the game better in any way except the very well known modification, Vice City Multiplayer which is essentially where I spend my time quite alot enjoying with friends, my most favorite aspect of the game is death-matching, However, It wouldn't take alot to find me helping myself to some roleplay either, such as Vice City Cops and Robbers since I also enjoy playing within the roleplay side of things, due to both of these things being one of my favorites, It brings me onto the one and only, VKs Official Server scripted by my old friend and a very talented scripter indeed, VK.Angel.OfDeath who kindly based the server upon both of my most favorite aspects, DM and Roleplay!

Many VCMP players also know me to be "Pakistani" in a way, this is since my mother was born and raised there and due to that, my grandparents are based in Islamabad which also explains why I've been to Pakistan over 5 times to visit, and honestly it was a great / memorable place and I'll be visiting Pakistan again in a few months time!

I also mentioned it above, but just to make it clear and stand out, I am also a College Student who is studying Motor Vehicle Mechanics, This is mainly due to my long-term interest in cars as well as the relevance of it to my business. I'm currently within the 2nd year of the course which will end in June, then leading upto September to start the 3rd and final year of the course.

Also, as well as enjoying my time PC gaming and here at VCMP, I also have many friends irl that I enjoy spending time with on a daily basis.

I completely trust that this long, descriptive introduction will help each and every individual of the VKs Community to get to know me in a better manner.

What do you have to do as an admin:
Of course as an administrator, I will have the complete obligation to fulfill each and every duty that is required / expected from a staff member. Based upon this, I will always try to the best of my ability and beyond to keep the server completely free of all kinds of rule-breakers, ranging from dealing with those who continuously abuse, disrespect or make discriminatory comments towards others to those who break the more severe rules, such as those who make use of hacks, illegal modifications and illegal types of glitches that serve them a unfair level of advantage over others during combat.  

Also, During my entire time playing VCMP, I have come across many admins who think that they are overpowered, in control and more superior than normal players, and they use these thinkings to take advantage of other players and mostly do injustice towards them, based upon this, I will always try to the best of my ability and beyond to prevent myself from becoming like those. I will always be a fair admin no matter what and will treat each and every individual equally with respect despite their status, whether they're considered a friend or a enemy or whatever, I promise that I will never be seen doing any kind of injustice towards any individual of the VKs community nor I'll be seen treated anyone in a bad manner. I will also look up to my seniors in the staff and always be open up to their advice no matter what the piece of advice they are giving me is, since no one is perfect and I feel like I'd always be able to take some piece of advice on board from them regardless of what it is, since this will help me to become a more successful staff member.

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
The main reason for my interest towards becoming an admin is, I feel like I can always drop in a hand and help the other staff members in terms of serving the VKs Community regardless of the situation mainly since I myself witnessed that many staff members are busy irl these days therfore cannot give their full time and dedication towards the community. However, I feel like I can help out with this since I believe that I can always serve the community and help out regardless of the present situation since after all, I'd really look forward to helping out my fellow staff members in every way possible.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
I personally believe that there's many aspects which qualify me specifically for the position of an administrator, these mainly consist of,

Firstly, My previous experience of being a Level 9 Head Admin within this community. I have great, long term experience when it comes to this case and more specifically the VKs community and I know how each and everything should be done / handled.

Secondly, My behaviour and attitude. Those who know me since a long period of time will surely know that I was a well respected staff member here by most, there were a few odd individuals (there's always atleast one or two of them) who had their issues with me from time to time, but overall, I was well respected and my behaviour was within reason / acceptable. Since I never really did any kind of injustice or anything unacceptable towards anyone, I always tried to the best of my ability to remain a fair staff member with a good attitude. I am aware that my behaviour and attitude did drop during a certain time period, i.e when I was kicked from the staff due to my lack of time and dedication and also when I was banned from the server since this caused me to have unnecessary fights with many of the high rank staff members, including 4K and Signal but I eventually realized that I was completely in the wrong, and it was indeed immature of me to cause such unnecessary fights which could be avoided in the first place, I also really regret each and every thing that happened back then. However, as I mentioned in my previous unban application, I decided to revert to my old ways since I really missed the trust / reputation I had because everything that happened during that time, really affected my reputation and affected what the staff thought of me, so since that time, I've been trying my best to change since 4K also once said "Trust is easy to lose, but not easy to regain" I've been acting upon that quote and indeed been trying my best to change as a person and  and since I'm now here with more time and dedication I'm hoping that the staff will be prepared to kindly give me another chance.

Thirdly, I believe that my English skills are reasonable, I have never had any kind of issue when it comes to communicating with other players or attempting to making them understand me.

Fourthly, I believe that my activity is within reason since I play at the server on a daily basis for atleast a few hours in total throughout each day and I'm active on the forums too.

Lastly, I promise that I'll always do my best for this community no matter what and I'll always be there for my fellow staff members whenever they're in need.

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
I have been an administrator throughout many servers during my entire VCMP career, one of the most recognized examples VCCnR by TBS.Blacklight (CrazySteve) and Hellboy which was sadly closed and then re-opened by WaffleS3x who was their manager and he kindly took me on as a staff member during that point.

I was also an administrator here however, I was kicked due to various reports against me and mainly due to a lack of time / dedication from my side of things.

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
In 2 months time, I personally see myself as being a more experienced staff member due to all the advice I'd have taken on by my fellow staff members by that point and I will be continuing to show my strong effort and dedication towards the community by continuing to fulfill each and every staff duty up to the highest standards possible and beyond!

Also, My previous application didn't really go according to my favour, the reason for this was my lack of activity since I was just beginning to return to VKs as a regular player at that point and my activity was not up to the correct standards, However, I feel that I have improved this to a more acceptable extent.

Your Sincerely,
=KF=Thunder^ / =KF=T.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Admin Application - =KF=Thunder^

Post by JINX Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes bro you're ready.Good Luck
JINX
JINX

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:57 pm

JINX wrote:Yes bro you're ready.Good Luck

You're not allowed to reply in administrative topics, bro.
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 am

well,tbh you should've waited more you've applied too soon since last month your admin application was denied,I'm not being hater but I'm just stating the facts and now a days I'm online till late night 2 am and tbh I haven't seen much of more your in-game activity and forum activity as well,i know in the past you've been admin and supported VK's,but still i think you should've waited you've applied too soon and for the time being I'm not convinced with it,so I'm going with a NO
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:40 pm

GeoGeo wrote:well,tbh you should've waited more you've applied too soon since last month your admin application was denied,I'm not being hater but I'm just stating the facts and now a days I'm online till late night 2 am and tbh I haven't seen much of more your in-game activity and forum activity as well,i know in the past you've  been admin and supported VK's,but still i think you should've waited you've applied too soon and for the time being I'm not convinced with it,so I'm going with a NO

Many thanks for your vote, GeoGeo.

But as I mentioned in my previous app, it could be due to our timezone difference that you don't see me around much, since there's literally not a single day when I don't join the server for at least a few hours. Although, many thanks for voting.

Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Sorry for post.
But its true he spends many hours in-game. Like starts from 9pm to 12am. ( paki time) I see him mostly in this time
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:00 pm

DuKaz wrote:Sorry for post.
But its true he spends many hours in-game. Like starts from 9pm to 12am. ( paki time) I see him mostly in this time

Would be better if you don't post on administrative topics.

kthx.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:42 pm

NO
Reason: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:42 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:NO
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:45 pm

If you think I'll regret this then you're wrong, and if you also think it's ok for someone to abuse the one who is no longer amongst us, then it's indeed sad.

Either way, thanks for voting.
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:51 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:

If you think I'll regret this then you're wrong, and if you also think it's ok for someone to abuse the one who is no longer amongst us, then it's indeed sad.

Either way, thanks for voting.
your real mistake is the ban evade you did and mentioned in your report, you don't regret it. Quote from Mason for you knowing about the world:
"Dont go left, nothing is right there and don't go right, nothing is left there" keep the things flow

Either way, you shouldn't have done it.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Yes but he shouldn't abuse the one who is no more continuously,

As I said, I apologise if my evade affected anyone, and I'm completely aware that I broke a rule, but I don't regret it at all since Frost thinks its ok to abuse the one who is no more, its just cruel and sick, it's something that I would expect from Casper... Brainless tbh.

Last edited by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
=KF=Thunder^
=KF=Thunder^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Thunder : Emotional atiachar. Lol
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:Thunder : Emotional atiachar. Lol
Better not to post here.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SJHere Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:37 pm

I will stay with Neutral.
SJHere
Server Admin
Server Admin

Informant INFORMANT

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:36 am

No.
- Immature.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Good luck applicant, admins may continue voting and confirming their votes.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:06 pm

HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:44 pm

this application has been opened for a very long time and im sorry no one else has dealt with it yet. but thunder isnt the most active person on the server anymore, he has made a few past mistakes, he got mostly no votes here, there are like 5 other applicants.

im denying this application for now. maybe in the future, but not right now.
Emma
Emma
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down