» Player report - =EMP_RUSSIAN
by MaSoN^ Today at 12:31 am

» [Solved] Stats trnsfer app
by MaSoN^ Today at 12:27 am

» [Accepted] Player report - Don_Mario
by Maxpayne^ Today at 12:20 am

» Admin Application - Kyle.
by Umar Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.
by Scorpion Yesterday at 9:53 pm

» What's this?
by DuKaz Yesterday at 9:07 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8059)

MaSoN^ (7311)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6321)

=KF=Thunder^ (5393)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4600)

Pavonis (4191)

Vipe[R] (3916)

ShadowJacK. (3726)

Arnold^ (3706)

Rainbow Dash (3664)

Statistics
We have 1287 registered users
The newest registered user is NinjasHyper

Our users have posted a total of 175065 messages in 12099 subjects
November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 4:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

HBD [KF]Night. SPECIAL GIFT.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HBD [KF]Night. SPECIAL GIFT.

Post by Killer frost^ on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Re: HBD [KF]Night. SPECIAL GIFT.

Post by Pavonis on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Proest gift ever.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:25 pm

Thanka xd

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Proest gift ever xd
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 3moreee on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:47 pm

He won't forget your gift xD
3moreee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:01 pm

<3
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Razz
LOGiC
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Happy birthday.. frost gave u the best gift in the world now u dont need anything else
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DestroyeR^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:17 am

lol Nice Gift.
DestroyeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 am

Everyone seems drunk, it's not even Night's birthday xD
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:12 am

Haterz will cmt bad.
As a side note for those HaterZZZ: Your ownages also cmng prepare ASS.l and dont bark too much.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:15 am

I don't see any bad comments bro, lmao... It's really not his birthday today, just sayin xD
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRuMi^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't see any bad comments bro, lmao... It's really not his birthday today, just sayin xD

Oh... xd

"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas :c)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't see any bad comments bro, lmao... It's really not his birthday today, just sayin xD
ANYONE GUB THIS GAY A MEDAL.
F*ck his BD lol. IDC abt it im here just to surprise everyone in a cool manner(To show his pwnage)

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:22 am

Ok show anything, I don't mind xD

After all, it's just a game, gg.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

Killer you could had found a better gift, if you saw him in a positive way.
As T said it is just a game, showing duel videos won't make your rep reach high nor anyone will get insulted.
Good Luck !
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ANYONE GUB THIS GAY A MEDAL.
F*ck his BD lol. IDC abt it im here just to surprise everyone in a cool manner(To show his pwnage)

I request you to behave yourself. Even though this topic was violating our rules, I didn’t delete it expecting you to behave and not provoke fights with others. You were forum banned before and I don’t want to have to give that punishment again because you promised me to change yourself. I’m not restricting you to not have fun on the forums, but there is a limit and you have to understand and respect that.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 pm

K soz. Xd

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Haterz will cmt bad.
As a side note for those HaterZZZ: Your ownages also cmng prepare ASS.l and dont bark too much.

If my memes are bothering you I'm requesting you to not look at them then. Razz

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:07 pm

What meme ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What meme ?
Nun

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What meme ?
Nun
RIP
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:55 pm

The nun lmao.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Killer you could had found a better gift, if you saw him in a positive way.
As T said it is just a game, showing duel videos won't make your rep reach high nor anyone will get insulted.
Good Luck !
As you said it was just a game, anything here to be called as Rep and i-n-s-u-l-t-e-d
Better thing before cmt, don't be a Smart@ss around here
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The nun lmao.

Also known as "none". Razz

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:41 pm

mason nab stop with ur gay memes
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Killer you could had found a better gift, if you saw him in a positive way.
Good Luck !
As you said it was just a game, anything here to be called as Rep and i-n-s-u-l-t-e-d
Better thing before cmt, don't be a Smart@ss around here
Alone, you're pretty wrong. T said correct. If, we really care who abuses us in games then not even gaming community could be a better place for enjoyments. It's just a game, whatever someone says it doesn't touch us. Also, about reputation, yeah its a thing to worry about. But, that doesn't mean we gotta actually care about it. Cos, it doesn't put any difference in our actual life. It's just we play a role n the gaming community. Hope you got it now.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:mason nab stop with ur gay memes

I have more memes which will be used in another topics, be hyped.

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok show anything, I don't mind xD

After all, it's just a game, gg.
+respect.
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:mason nab stop with ur gay memes

Note to self: look for a quote to put in your signature..
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Note to self: look for a quote to put in your signature..
He will put a gay meme instead of a quote. :c
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by M416 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Players getting rage on a game KHLAS!
M416
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:18 pm

They are not getting raged, they just doing some homo stuff.
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Raped whole killung fucks.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Did you again forogot what 4k just told you ?
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Sad.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did you again forogot what 4k just told you ?
Admen no ban plz sheep is sariiiiii.xd

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did you again forogot what 4k just told you ?

Sheep wearing sari for his wedding pls?

ok pls xDD
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:50 pm

ok pls xDD
No pls
Sheep wears sari for our wedding pls
You know what i mean pls

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:54 pm

ok pls xDD
No pls
Sheep wears sari for our wedding pls
You know what i mean pls

Very secretly yes WJ pls.

You know what WJ meaning pls xddd
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm

You both being lovers pls?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Lock this topic plz.
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You both being lovers pls?

Very secretly yes pls xD
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Raped whole killung fucks.
Lollll. No rape tdz pls
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lock this topic plz.
Stop nerd, let it be spammed. :v
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Radon on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 pm

mother..of...LAGGING lol

Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:mother..of...LAGGING lol
Who is mom ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Radon on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who is mom ?
you just didn't got the fact what I meant :/

Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who is mom ?
you just didn't got the fact what I meant :/
I got that but i did not got that to whom you were accusing of lagg ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next