Latest topics
» Happy birthday
by =FF=Darkninja Today at 6:10 pm

» bug report - OneHitKill
by Helathien Today at 6:09 pm

» Zatch Youtube Channel
by Zatch Today at 6:06 pm

» its time to leave vcmp
by =FF=Darkninja Today at 5:53 pm

» Rule suggestion - Few Rules
by GeoGeo Today at 3:46 pm

» it was my bro/son
by [DRAGON] Today at 3:40 pm

» [Joke] Bug report in new rel006 version
by [DRAGON] Today at 2:29 pm

» Plz Solve this thing Maxpayne !
by Maxpayne^ Today at 2:17 pm

» I am not JACKSPARROW
by Dolphin^ Today at 1:57 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - Sparker^
by Maxpayne^ Today at 1:38 pm

» Genesis Knights
by [DRAGON] Today at 1:12 pm

» I am playing
by [FF]JACKSPARROW^ Today at 12:16 pm

» Bug report - race
by Umar Today at 9:11 am

» [Accepted] Unban Appeal
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 8:41 am

» MY INTERNET SPEED NOW!
by [FF]JACKSPARROW^ Today at 12:52 am

Top posters
ЧК. (8073)
 
MaSoN^ (7570)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6348)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
 
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4765)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4730)
 
Vipe[R] (3916)
 
ShadowJacK. (3889)
 
Rainbow Dash (3873)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3712)
 

Statistics
We have 1333 registered users
The newest registered user is Abdo1

Our users have posted a total of 181372 messages in 12644 subjects
January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.


Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:15 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30


possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:bro you buy pc I5 .it is very good pc and buy graphics kad and high ram.you play all game.

I want to buy pc gamer Sad

Pavonis wrote:You think getting subscribers are easy? Come on stop being a dumb.

Yes, it is very easy to get subscribers just have advanced equipment Cool
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:bro you buy pc I5 .it is very good pc and buy graphics kad and high ram.you play all game.

I want to buy pc gamer  Sad

Pavonis wrote:You think getting subscribers are easy? Come on stop being a dumb.

Yes, it is very easy to get subscribers just have advanced equipment Cool
i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
This is called pc gamer Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Helathien on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:bro you buy pc I5 .it is very good pc and buy graphics kad and high ram.you play all game.

I want to buy pc gamer  Sad

Pavonis wrote:You think getting subscribers are easy? Come on stop being a dumb.

Yes, it is very easy to get subscribers just have advanced equipment Cool
i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
He wants a pc gamer so that the gamer can play games for him xD.
avatar
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2130
Points : 2447
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : 121.0.0.1

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by IceBlood on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Sure.
Good Luck !
avatar
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 553
Points : 623
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2018-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
This is called pc gamer  Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
u chosed ur name perfect u spread ur nab logic everywhere
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:u choose ur name perfect u spread ur nab logic everywhere
O fool, this is called pc gamer at my country Rolling Eyes Every country has its name for things.
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Zatch on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:46 am

Is not necessary to have a pc gamer to start and make videos for youtube. In my case when I started with my own youtube channel I used to make videos with a wooden pc or having the necessary programs in a USB and editing in the cyber cafe. Everything depends if you are decided and well prepared to do something. If I had a pentium 4 before for doing that, why not you?
avatar
Zatch
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 436
Points : 502
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Peru

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is not necessary to have a pc gamer to start and make videos for youtube. In my case when I started with my own youtube channel I used to make videos with a wooden pc or having the necessary programs in a USB and editing in the cyber cafe. Everything depends if you are decided and well prepared to do something. If I had a pentium 4 before for doing that, why not you?
Your words are reasonable But what videos will I do Rolling Eyes
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:bro you buy pc I5 .it is very good pc and buy graphics kad and high ram.you play all game.

I want to buy pc gamer  Sad

Pavonis wrote:You think getting subscribers are easy? Come on stop being a dumb.

Yes, it is very easy to get subscribers just have advanced equipment Cool
i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
He wants a pc gamer so that the gamer can play games for him xD.
Bro, his English is ripped. I think he puts random words in every line. :v
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Pavonis wrote:Bro, his English is ripped. I think he puts random words in every line. :v
Do you have a problem with that I left the school at an early age to help my family Rolling Eyes
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:Bro, his English is ripped. I think he puts random words in every line. :v
Do you have a problem with that I left the school at an early age to help my family Rolling Eyes
Oh, well sad to hear that. Where are you from, btw?
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Pavonis wrote:Oh, well sad to hear that. Where are you from, btw?
tunisia Sad
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by [DN]Tigher on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:04 pm

pls accept member me
avatar
[DN]Tigher
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 148
Points : 264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-05
Age : 14
Location : pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:Oh, well sad to hear that. Where are you from, btw?
tunisia Sad
Okay, but why putting sad emoji lol.
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Pavonis wrote:Okay, but why putting sad emoji lol.

Expression Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:NO and NO :p
hhh done i subscribe

hahahahah ok Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok bro

thx Cool

KuRuMi^ wrote:Yes, it's possible. :c

thx kuru Cool
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stop promoting ur channel by bumping and spamming
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Blackops_Killer on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stop promoting ur channel by bumping and spamming
+1
avatar
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1587
Points : 2041
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:stop promoting ur channel by bumping and spamming

You are the biggest person to spam sponsored -67
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Force on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:bro you buy pc I5 .it is very good pc and buy graphics kad and high ram.you play all game.

I want to buy pc gamer  Sad

Pavonis wrote:You think getting subscribers are easy? Come on stop being a dumb.

Yes, it is very easy to get subscribers just have advanced equipment Cool
i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
Don\t make joke of him, his English isn't good nothing big issue. He has elft school at an early to his family.
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 2183
Points : 2539
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Poison^ wrote:Don\t make joke of him, his English isn't good nothing big issue. He has elft school at an early to his family.
Thanks for understanding Sad you are not foolish like them Cool
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Poison^ wrote:Don\t make joke of him, his English isn't good nothing big issue. He has elft school at an early to his family.
Thanks for understanding Sad  you are not foolish like them Cool
ROFL
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Zatch on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is not necessary to have a pc gamer to start and make videos for youtube. In my case when I started with my own youtube channel I used to make videos with a wooden pc or having the necessary programs in a USB and editing in the cyber cafe. Everything depends if you are decided and well prepared to do something. If I had a pentium 4 before for doing that, why not you?
Your words are reasonable But what videos will I do Rolling Eyes
In my case I started making simple gameplays of old games which I could run without lag. Vice City is one of them or maybe you could do tutorials of something you know perfectly and could benefit the rest of people.
avatar
Zatch
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 436
Points : 502
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Peru

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Helathien on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Nirvana wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is not necessary to have a pc gamer to start and make videos for youtube. In my case when I started with my own youtube channel I used to make videos with a wooden pc or having the necessary programs in a USB and editing in the cyber cafe. Everything depends if you are decided and well prepared to do something. If I had a pentium 4 before for doing that, why not you?
Your words are reasonable But what videos will I do Rolling Eyes
In my case I started making simple gameplays of old games which I could run without lag. Vice City is one of them or maybe you could do tutorials of something you know perfectly and could benefit the rest of people.
How many subs do you have?
avatar
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2130
Points : 2447
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : 121.0.0.1

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Radon on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 am

Why do you need 2 channels anyways?

Radon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 238
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16
Location : Project City

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Zatch on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nirvana wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is not necessary to have a pc gamer to start and make videos for youtube. In my case when I started with my own youtube channel I used to make videos with a wooden pc or having the necessary programs in a USB and editing in the cyber cafe. Everything depends if you are decided and well prepared to do something. If I had a pentium 4 before for doing that, why not you?
Your words are reasonable But what videos will I do Rolling Eyes
In my case I started making simple gameplays of old games which I could run without lag. Vice City is one of them or maybe you could do tutorials of something you know perfectly and could benefit the rest of people.
How many subs do you have?
44. Mostly for vice city players
avatar
Zatch
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 436
Points : 502
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Peru

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by 413 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:53 am

Your channel have no videos , without hard work how can you gain subscribers? Try to post videos then i'll sub you Smile
avatar
413
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1618
Points : 2033
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:43 pm

DarkXid3R wrote:Your channel have no videos , without hard work how can you gain subscribers? Try to post videos then i'll sub you Smile
Bro u can hack subs
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why do you need 2 channels anyways?

Trying to earn money for me.

DarkXid3R wrote:Your channel have no videos , without hard work how can you gain subscribers? Try to post videos then i'll sub you Smile

Subscribe and I will create videos later.
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why do you need 2 channels anyways?

Trying to earn money for me.

DarkXid3R wrote:Your channel have no videos , without hard work how can you gain subscribers? Try to post videos then i'll sub you  Smile

Subscribe and I will create videos later.
LMFAO! You wanna earn money through youtube without any efforts? Bro, you just making me laugh by your replies. If, you don't post videos then no subs. Videos = Subscribers. If, it would be so easy to earn money through youtube then everybody would left their work and go for youtube. Try to understand, you being a foolish in front of everybody.
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Force on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:00 pm

ok
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 2183
Points : 2539
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by DuKaz on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:02 pm

I dane ate bru
avatar
DuKaz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 360
Points : 391
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-12-02
Age : 18
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by 413 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:57 am

I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy, I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers, so we can start earning money, Logic, you can't make money without posting videos, I suggest you to record a vcmp video, put more efforts in editing as you can, you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee
avatar
413
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1618
Points : 2033
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:48 am

Pavonis wrote:LMFAO! You wanna earn money through youtube without any efforts? Bro, you just making me laugh by your replies. If, you don't post videos then no subs. Videos = Subscribers. If, it would be so easy to earn money through youtube then everybody would left their work and go for youtube. Try to understand, you being a foolish in front of everybody.

I respect your opinion but everyone knows you are a donkey and you call me a fool what stupid thing I did.

DarkXid3R wrote:I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy, I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers, so we can start earning money, Logic, you can't make money without posting videos, I suggest you to record a vcmp video, put more efforts in editing as you can, you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee

I will become active but not now there are things that must be ended in my life Rolling Eyes
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:LMFAO! You wanna earn money through youtube without any efforts? Bro, you just making me laugh by your replies. If, you don't post videos then no subs. Videos = Subscribers. If, it would be so easy to earn money through youtube then everybody would left their work and go for youtube. Try to understand, you being a foolish in front of everybody.

I respect your opinion but everyone knows you are a donkey and you call me a fool what stupid thing I did.

DarkXid3R wrote:I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy, I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers, so we can start earning money, Logic, you can't make money without posting videos, I suggest you to record a vcmp video, put more efforts in editing as you can, you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee

I will become active but not now there are things that must be ended in my life Rolling Eyes
You, yourself is stupid who thinks earning money on youtube is so easy even without videos. ROFL
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by [DN]Tigher on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Pavonis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:LMFAO! You wanna earn money through youtube without any efforts? Bro, you just making me laugh by your replies. If, you don't post videos then no subs. Videos = Subscribers. If, it would be so easy to earn money through youtube then everybody would left their work and go for youtube. Try to understand, you being a foolish in front of everybody.

I respect your opinion but everyone knows you are a donkey and you call me a fool what stupid thing I did.

DarkXid3R wrote:I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy, I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers, so we can start earning money, Logic, you can't make money without posting videos, I suggest you to record a vcmp video, put more efforts in editing as you can, you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee

I will become active but not now there are things that must be ended in my life Rolling Eyes
You, yourself is stupid who thinks earning money on youtube is so easy even without videos. ROFL
affraid
avatar
[DN]Tigher
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 148
Points : 264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-05
Age : 14
Location : pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:14 pm

DarkXid3R wrote:I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy,  I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers,  so we can start earning money,  Logic,  you can't make money without posting videos,  I suggest you to record a vcmp video,  put more efforts in editing as you can,  you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee
pro tips
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Pavonis wrote:You, yourself is stupid who thinks earning money on youtube is so easy even without videos. ROFL

Maybe I agree with you for the first time Rolling Eyes
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by 413 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
DarkXid3R wrote:I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy,  I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers,  so we can start earning money,  Logic,  you can't make money without posting videos,  I suggest you to record a vcmp video,  put more efforts in editing as you can,  you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee
pro tips
I mean record other game videos xd
avatar
413
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1618
Points : 2033
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:23 pm

DarkXid3R wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
DarkXid3R wrote:I don't post videos to earn money, just post videos to make people entertained if they are happy,  I am happy too.
We need 1000 subscribers and 400k viewers,  so we can start earning money,  Logic,  you can't make money without posting videos,  I suggest you to record a vcmp video,  put more efforts in editing as you can,  you will be 1 famous YouTube.
I guarantee
pro tips
I mean record other game videos xd
U very pro sir autograpgh pls
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Zatch on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:05 am

You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
avatar
Zatch
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 436
Points : 502
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Peru

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 am

Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
Omggggg pls give autograph u best youtuber sir pls
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by 413 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
That's true Zatch, there will be really good thing waiting for you, LogiC if you start posting good videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
Omggggg pls give autograph u best youtuber sir pls
That's not how you support anyone. Guys like you just sit back, relax and post replies like this or maybe you must have posted hate comments in videos. You guys just tryna take down someone well, instagram is nothing, you just post pictures and get followers, but start a YouTube channel then you will see how hard it is to gain subscribers...
I started YouTube channel last year after 1 year of hard work I gained 306 subscribers, that must be low for you but it is more for me...
avatar
413
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1618
Points : 2033
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by 413 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i want to buy pc gamer?? very pro anglish sir
This is called pc gamer  Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's called gaming PC, Well can you buy it for me too pls? XD
avatar
413
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1618
Points : 2033
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Dark, don't double post. :v
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by 413 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Pavonis wrote:Dark, don't double post. :v
I'm sorry xd
avatar
413
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1618
Points : 2033
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Pavonis wrote:You, yourself is stupid who thinks earning money on youtube is so easy even without videos. ROFL

Maybe I agree with you for the first time  Rolling Eyes
Finally, your brain is back. :V
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4765
Points : 5171
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by LOGiC on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:58 pm

DarkXid3R wrote:That's called gaming PC, Well can you buy it for me too pls? XD

hahahah probably Razz


Pavonis wrote:Finally, your brain is back. :V

hahahah ok Rolling Eyes
avatar
LOGiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1720
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-09-04
Age : 17
Location : тυηιѕια

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Los on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:08 pm

DarkXid3R wrote:
Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
That's true Zatch, there will be really good thing waiting for you,  LogiC if you start posting good videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
Omggggg pls give autograph u best youtuber sir pls
That's not how you support anyone.  Guys like you just sit back,  relax and post replies like this or maybe you must have posted hate comments in videos. You guys just tryna take down someone well,  instagram is nothing,  you just post pictures and get followers,  but start a YouTube channel then you will see how hard it is to gain subscribers...
I started YouTube channel last year after 1 year of hard work I gained 306 subscribers,  that must be low for you but it is more for me...
Lol are u a professor? U type to much i cant read but anyways u good youtuber i big fan i love videos keep it up.
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2422
Points : 2659
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 16
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Blackops_Killer on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
DarkXid3R wrote:
Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
That's true Zatch, there will be really good thing waiting for you,  LogiC if you start posting good videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nirvana wrote:You can start your own youtube channel with a grest video, something that will attract the attention of the majority of people. But first you said that you are a kind of busy with your life so I sugest first finish all the things you have to do before start with your project, then you will feel free to do whatever you want with your channel. To be honest, I doubt you can get subscribers without having any videos lol so It's better to make a really good video of what you would like to be related your channel and give the people an idea of what kind of videos will your channel have in the future.
Omggggg pls give autograph u best youtuber sir pls
That's not how you support anyone.  Guys like you just sit back,  relax and post replies like this or maybe you must have posted hate comments in videos. You guys just tryna take down someone well,  instagram is nothing,  you just post pictures and get followers,  but start a YouTube channel then you will see how hard it is to gain subscribers...
I started YouTube channel last year after 1 year of hard work I gained 306 subscribers,  that must be low for you but it is more for me...
Lol are u a professor? U type to much i cant read but anyways u good youtuber i big fan i love videos keep it up.
xD , same thinking here. I won't read it.
avatar
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1587
Points : 2041
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: possible subscribe my youtube channel!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum