Latest topics
» Admin Application - M416
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» Script and server suggestion - FPS and Ping Textdraws. (With video)
by Blackops_Killer Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Blackops_Killer Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» Banner for Youtube (REWARD:4M)
by Blackops_Killer Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» HBD [KF]Night. SPECIAL GIFT.
by Helathien Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» My youtube shit
by Blackops_Killer Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Why Warned
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Unban Request: [Pr0_StR!KeR^]
by Pr0_StR!KeR^ Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - Mursaleen
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» [Denied] Admin Application - IceBlood
by ЧК. Yesterday at 11:33 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - *KILLERMAN*
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 10:17 am

» [Accepted] Unban request - HappyFace
by 47. Yesterday at 8:11 am

» [Accepted] player report - Armando_Mendez
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 3:19 am

» [Accepted] player report - [SCK]Faruk
by KuRuMi^ Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:45 pm

» server suggestion- Drive-by
by 3moreee Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8048)

MaSoN^ (7234)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6309)

=KF=Thunder^ (5362)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4584)

Vipe[R] (3917)

Pavonis (3895)

Arnold^ (3706)

ShadowJacK. (3690)

EK.CrystalBlue (3653)

Statistics
We have 1271 registered users
The newest registered user is محمد

Our users have posted a total of 172937 messages in 11948 subjects
Top posting users this week
Pavonis

Los

GeoGeo

Maxpayne^

ЧК.

MaSoN^

IceBlood

SiGNaL

Umar

Killer frost^

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

Dummy aimbot in difficult mission of secret world job

Go down

Dummy aimbot in difficult mission of secret world job

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 pm

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Dummy aimbot in difficult mission of secret world job

Post by Helathien on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Damn boy, that bot is strong.
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Exciting Cool
LOGiC
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Is Robin Rogers actually seen in the world or are you talking about another bot?
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Are you always sticking up with these minigames? :v These feels booring to me. :c
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Is Robin Rogers actually seen in the world or are you talking about another bot?
It's dummy aimbot made by Sami
We can't do /addbuddy 1 in secretworld job

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 pm

It's dummy aimbot made by Sami
We can't do /addbuddy 1 in secretworld job

1. You're required to report bugs to me. I found out that Robin Rogers still attack the dummies even if he is not in the same world. So if you do /addbuddy and then enter it Robin Rogers will still damage NPCs attacking you. Not sure if you discovered this bug or not.

2. If this is a hack that Sami created, do you think you're allowed to use that on the server and then post a video of it on our forum? The answer is no. If you have information to provide me about hacks you PM me. The videos you send me in a PM has to be unlisted though.

3. Post a video in PM to me of you using this on an account that doesn't have the 500 VK token door open, so I can get confirmation that it wasn't just the bug.

Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Now that is a real partner right there. Even helps when he is restricted from going there xD. Ofc wild was joking about the Sami hack xD.
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm

1. You're required to report bugs to me. I found out that Robin Rogers still attack the dummies even if he is not in the same world. So if you do /addbuddy and then enter it Robin Rogers will still damage NPCs attacking you. Not sure if you discovered this bug or not.

I didn't know that was a bug,you added it so you know about how it works.For me i just did /addbuddy 1 and he helped me killing those dummies.I don't know about any feature of that buddy ,how he kills?which worlds he can spawn? so..

2. If this is a hack that Sami created, do you think you're allowed to use that on the server and then post a video of it on our forum? The answer is no. If you have information to provide me about hacks you PM me. The videos you send me in a PM has to be unlisted though.

It was just a troll not a hack,there is no dummy aimbot

3. Post a video in PM to me of you using this on an account that doesn't have the 500 VK token door open, so I can get confirmation that it wasn't just the bug.

I can't do this from other account because i have not completed cop job with any other account

Last edited by WiLD_HuNteR on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:37 pm

wild share ok
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Damn boy, that bot is strong.
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:33 am

Bro, for sure angel can be trolled easily. Angel, grow up nerd.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:39 am

if dummies are allowed to use aimbot then why we are not allowed?? Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am requesting you all that forgive him and always remember him in your prayers.  May his soul Rest in Peace and ALLAH grant him in a highest rank in Jannat ul Firdous.

AMEEN.

Regards: =KFt=Killer_King
Killer_King
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:if dummies are allowed to use aimbot then why we are not allowed?? Razz
He meant he using aimbot to kill dummies, not dummies using aimbot to kill him. Razz
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:if dummies are allowed to use aimbot then why we are not allowed?? Razz
Why so sadd?
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Why so sadd?
She goat rekt that's why. :v
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am requesting you all that forgive him and always remember him in your prayers.  May his soul Rest in Peace and ALLAH grant him in a highest rank in Jannat ul Firdous.

AMEEN.

Killer_King
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:56 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison^ on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 am

Poison^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
!*"# call your wife as "bra" not him bich.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
-_-

AMEEN.

Killer_King
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3moreee on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:06 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
lul killer king you realy ?? X10 ?!??!! o.O

Rip Stylish We All Will Miss You Brohter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3moreee
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
He is better than u atleast i think u forgot my x100 on u
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3moreee on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
you cant do x2 on me @lose xD btw in that duel i left you win so that you dont cry lose xDDD And cuz i was leaving ;P

Rip Stylish We All Will Miss You Brohter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3moreee
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
you cant do x2 on me @lose xD btw in that duel i left you win so that you dont cry lose xDDD And cuz i was leaving ;P

U leaving vcmp??

AMEEN.

Killer_King
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Altair Abused bug to complete this mission :v

#Scrubs >.<

I am requesting you all that forgive him ( =KF=StyLisH^ ) and always remember him in your prays.  May his soul Rest in Peace and ALLAH grant him in a highest rank in Jannat El Firdous. Ameen.
Scorpion
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Altair Abused bug to complete this mission :v
/setSecretworldmission [EK]Altair..! 1
Done

Gandhi wrote:Pakistan zindabad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You can kill me in-game beat me on forum.
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
lol ur accepting ur own sins that u death evaded too cry..that duel was 10-3 or 10-2 i dont remeber but u rq cry @3some
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Bump!
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:31 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
No rape him pls i rape u hard.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:38 am

Why so sadd?
Cuz wild made x10 on me
U mad bra ?
Raped
No rape him pls i rape u hard.
rape'ing is un-acceptable!
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bump!
Banned
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down