Vipe[R] (3916)

ShadowJacK. (3773)

Rainbow Dash (3717)

Arnold^ (3706)

Statistics
We have 1305 registered users
The newest registered user is johnydeep

Our users have posted a total of 177478 messages in 12293 subjects
December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

[Denied] player report - VaticanChif

Go down

Denied [Denied] player report - VaticanChif

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Your in-game name:=EK=Geogeo
Rulebreaker (in-game name):VaticanChif
Date and time of Rulebreaking:09.23.2018
What did he do? Describe please:some type of speed hacks I'm not sure what is it but it was some kind of hacks as you guys can see it

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):ninja and system

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
by judging first proof it make sures it's speed hacks

GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - VaticanChif

Post by HaseeB^ on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:27 pm

I am not sure about the First Video, it might be Speed gear or lagg if fps and ping logs are uploaded then it will be easy to determine.
For the Second and Third Video, According to my opinion its a game modification called as "Punch Mod" this happens when somebody applies it in Default Vice city it works fine but in VC:MP it works of it's opposite then if somebody punches you then you will fly like this to the other person.
HaseeB^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:48 pm

@HaseeB^ wrote:I am not sure about the First Video, it might be Speed gear or lagg if fps and ping logs are uploaded then it will be easy to determine.
For the Second and Third Video, According to my opinion its a game modification called as "Punch Mod" this happens when somebody applies it in Default Vice city it works fine but in VC:MP it works of it's opposite then if somebody punches you then you will fly like this to the other person.
he wasn't moving at all and I didn't took his fps or pings pics and when even he moved he moved like someone using speed hacks :c
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umar on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:51 pm

The first one happens due to lag or sp or sometimes by usage of controller. The second one, it happens sometimes when you jump at the same moment when you punched. This case very rare so happening again is coincidence or it is suspicious.
Umar
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:00 pm

@Umar wrote:The first one happens due to lag or sp or sometimes by usage of controller. The second one, it happens sometimes when you jump at the same moment when you punched. This case very rare so happening again is coincidence or it is suspicious.
no lol he was using some kind of speed hack and I'm sure it's some kind of mode which he was using it happened more than 2 times when he was there not all the times it happens when you punch someone and he moves like that lel Razz
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:05 pm

It's super punch mod which gives no advantage because it only affects the user. If anyone punches a user of this mod then the user will get impacted by the super punch, but if the user punches another player then it will have a normal affect. Since this mod gives no advantage, it won't be considered illegal.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down