» New Signatures
by LOGiC Yesterday at 12:51 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - vito111
by KuRuMi^ Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:50 pm

» server suggestion- Drive-by
by Dark2k18 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:41 pm

» [Solved] Help me please
by WiLD_HuNteR Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm

» November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.
by Killer_King Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8059)

MaSoN^ (7329)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6321)

=KF=Thunder^ (5393)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4602)

Pavonis (4198)

Vipe[R] (3916)

ShadowJacK. (3728)

Arnold^ (3706)

Rainbow Dash (3671)

Statistics
We have 1291 registered users
The newest registered user is muziii65

Our users have posted a total of 175311 messages in 12123 subjects
Top posting users this week

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.

Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

July 2018 Update - Rel006 switch, next patch? More patch news and about me?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
It feels kinda annoying and boring that we are still in this version. I have done basically everything I can by now or basically have started on everything I can implement. All the other servers by now except those weird letter ones have switched to rel004 or rel006. Kinda feels like we are left behind. I have checked and investigated that most of you play on rel004 and rel006 servers as well, even Hunting who is so against a switch.

I am also kinda tired of some of the bugs like the pickup issue. Hopefully rel006 fixes that issue. A switch will happen at some point I got everything ready. I am kinda waiting for more updates to be released for rel006 and have even reported an issue that I found to the developers.

I kinda feel like it's simply not an option to continue with rel003 anymore. I am of course willing to hear people from the other side, but even though I am person who likes to keep everything as it is for as long as possible, even I know that something can't last …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

Rob the vehicle - RTV | A guide to the event.

Go down

Rob the vehicle - RTV | A guide to the event.

Post by Force on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:43 am

First of all this event is made on /proploc 364. There are 5 players who helped me to make it and they are Uzi, Ninja. Dukaz. Umar and Force. So let me introduce this event.

How to win?:- Well, there are two teams which is Defenders and attackers known as Red and blue team. At the red team base there are some vehicles attackers have to go at blue team base with these cars. At blue team base  there's a car named Landstak sonmething like that. Red team has to steal it in 15 mint and take it to from Medic to Malibu. I have added some snipers places and rockets places too. So that blue team can defend their cars  easily.I have added 7 PCJ's at bkue team base too. Why have I added PCJ? Simple when blue team can use these bikers to chase the red team player who steal their car. I will add some bombs, trap, kill pickupd too,. I will host it soon. So stay turned.

Last edited by Force on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: Rob the vehicle - RTV | A guide to the event.

Post by M416 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:48 am

'll Join ;]
M416
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:33 am

It's Amazing!
Scorpion
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:43 am

DarK_SparK wrote:'ll Join ;]
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okkk? U made it very easy for blue team they have pcj which high speed then red car im shure...sniper , rocket locs?? are u gay or u were born like this..i will join blue and only blue btw stop advertising other server...Very Happy
You can shut your mouth if you don't want to join.
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:'ll Join ;]
LOGiC
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Umar on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:23 pm

I'll improve the event more to make it efficient.
Umar
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:47 pm

You being nuts? 15 minutes? If, players can steal car in 4 minutes then why 15? Also, good luck with these teaming events cos as usual they always get ripped up.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Umar on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You being nuts? 15 minutes? If, players can steal car in 4 minutes then why 15? Also, good luck with these teaming events cos as usual they always get ripped up.
the reason is team blue is more equipped. They have rockets, npc helpers and permission to camp but if once the red team gets the car, it's very difficult to stop them taking away.
Umar
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You being nuts? 15 minutes? If, players can steal car in 4 minutes then why 15? Also, good luck with these teaming events cos as usual they always get ripped up.
the reason is team blue is more equipped. They have rockets, npc helpers and permission to camp but if once the red team gets the car, it's very difficult to stop them taking away.
1 think I was forget to tell you and that is NPC you have added it nonly attacks to defenders not to attackers lol.
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okkk? U made it very easy for blue team they have pcj which high speed then red car im shure...sniper , rocket locs?? are u gay or u were born like this..i will join blue and only blue btw stop advertising other server...Very Happy
No one wants to join ur gay event .. i will never join ur event i will only spit at ur stupid event made by copying other's ideas fak u..
Giving you first and last warning then you will be regret of what you did.
Oh yea ?? What are u gonna do u are not even an admin stfu..ur just an event staff memeber not memeber of vk staff u cant do anything to me but if u make event like this  i will report u this is the first and last time im teliing u will regret this..
Report me? okay. banned
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DuKaz on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:54 am

Lol its not very easy to take car to malibu :0
DuKaz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 am

Is this an event topic or trash talking topic? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Good luck with this event, hopefully it won't get ruined like my events.

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is this an event topic or trash talking topic? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Good luck with this event, .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hopefully it won't get ruined like my events

Everyone always has their first time bro
me the same.
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Force. Meet me in-game. about the next 4 hours.
because. Im at work
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:27 pm

You guys really need to learn multi quoting and editing posts lol.
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:38 pm

There's nothing wrong with hosting such an event, and, in fact, there isn't even anything wrong with disclosing that this event was inspired by RTV (the server). Please stop fighting over this. If you don't like this event, you aren't being forced to join.

Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:52 pm

No one wants to join ur gay event .. i will never join ur event i will only spit at ur stupid event made by copying other's ideas fak u..
Oh yea ?? What are u gonna do u are not even an admin stfu..ur just an event staff memeber not memeber of vk staff u cant do anything to me but if u make event like this  i will report u this is the first and last time im teliing u will regret this..
Well you don't know you can't report for this since jts just event and is totally different the main thing is in this we have to rob vehicle..
You're getting your reputation down by this behaviour, nothing else.And stop copying him' 1st and last time.' Go report CTF of vks too if you're going to report this. huh!
Don't join simon says events it copied from other players.
Don't join Maze event its copied from  other players.
Don't join LMS  its copied from other players.
Don't join Race event its copied from other players.
Don't join Heli blade its copied from other players.
Don't join mad pilot its  copied from other players.
Don't join Any event its all copied by other players.
If i see you joining any of these server i swear you will get rekt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's Amazing!

@\"DarK_SparK" wrote:'ll Join ;]

Ye i see no-one is interested in this event....
I think, you need classes on English? Do you know what I just wrote down?
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There's nothing wrong with hosting such an event, and, in fact, there isn't even anything wrong with disclosing that this event was inspired by RTV (the server). Please stop fighting over this. If you don't like this event, you aren't being forced to join.

Thanks.
Yea, and you dont have dick hairs so move you arse.
Thanks.
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Aphrodi on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:26 pm

I will join
[FS]Aphrodi
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Great Work !
Its amazing.
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm

I talked about interest.If you didn't had interest you wouldn't have commented/talked about it.Well as i can see you had interest.Like you talked about time etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:interested
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[size=72]interested[/size]
I bet, you still didn't get it at all.
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:30 pm

I talked about interest.If you didn't had interest you wouldn't have commented/talked about it.Well as i can see you had interest.Like you talked about time etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[size=72]interested[/size]
I bet, you still didn't get it at all.
Really? ;c
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackops_Killer on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Well you don't know you can't report for this since jts just event and is totally different the main thing is in this we have to rob vehicle..
You're getting your reputation down by this behaviour, nothing else.And stop copying him' 1st and last time.' Go report CTF of vks too if you're going to report this. huh!
Don't join simon says events it copied from other players.
Don't join Maze event its copied from  other players.
Don't join LMS  its copied from other players.
Don't join Race event its copied from other players.
Don't join Heli blade its copied from other players.
Don't join mad pilot its  copied from other players.
Don't join Any event its all copied by other players.
If i see you joining any of these server i swear you will get rekt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's Amazing!

@\"DarK_SparK" wrote:'ll Join ;]

Boiiii , than requesting admins to lock this topic.
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:35 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:You guys really need to learn multi quoting and editing posts lol.
admins please don't lock until I get my reply please

Guys please tell
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:39 am

ok
Sami
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://gamingruler.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:41 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:You guys really need to learn multi quoting and editing posts lol.

Guys please tell
It was my mistake, I was about to press on quote button but I pressed on edit button that's why. And don't lock it I sent a PM to Mason
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Helathien on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:

Guys please tell
It was my mistake, I was about to press on quote button but I pressed on edit button that's why. And don't lock it I sent a PM to Mason
oh shit lol, wrong topic. You may do as you want I was gonna do it in ninjas post about recruiting members xD. Sorry once again. I posted there about the day and date and no one replied lol so... Soz
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I've deleted your all useless and abusive replies from here, and take it as a warn. Don't you dare to spam Event topics in Server Events section again, if you like the events then its appreciated from our side if not then stay out of this. It will be better for you. No need to reply again here. Stay out of this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as a Event Staff you must behave like a professional instead of fighting him back like a kid. Avoid such type of behavior, its not acceptable for Event Staff at-least not for me.

And about event I am agreed with Flake's point of view. We can bring this event inspired by the RTV server to VKs and trust me it will be great fun.

Last edited by Ronnie on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronnie
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I've deleted your all useless and abusive replies from here, and take it as a warn. Don't you dare to spam Event topics in Server Events section again, if you like the events then its appreciated from our side if not then stay out of this. It will be better for you. No need to reply again here. Stay out of this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as a Event Staff you must behave like a professional instead of fighting him back like a kid. Avoid such type of behavior, its not acceptable for Event Staff at-least not for me.

And about event I am agreed with Flake's point of view. We can bring this event inspired by the RTV server to VKs and trust me it will be great fun.
Omg im so scared pls dont ban me...jajaja ur not admin warn the other guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he spammed like 6-7 uncessary replies.....warn him also why pointing at me he started first if u dont i will report to @chuck
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Alone on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:39 am

Okay, we end here, gentlemen
read this.
You guys can have a little PM tho this story
Everyone is getting annoying due to you guys small fight
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DuKaz on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:45 am

Me in ok
DuKaz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I've deleted your all useless and abusive replies from here, and take it as a warn. Don't you dare to spam Event topics in Server Events section again, if you like the events then its appreciated from our side if not then stay out of this. It will be better for you. No need to reply again here. Stay out of this.

And about event I agreed with Flake's point of view. We can bring this event inspired by the RTV server to VKs and trust me it will be great fun.
Omg im so scared pls dont ban me...jajaja ur not admin warn the other guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he spammed like 6-7 uncessary replies.....warn him also why pointing at me he started first if u dont i will report to @chuck
You'll get your reward, be patient.
Ronnie
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your replies are also deleted, this is not the place where you can spam or start a fight. Take it as a warn and avoid spam further. Hope so you'll try to understand it. Because Server Events section is not a joke, we discusses about serious events here.
Ronnie
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your replies are also deleted, this is not the place where you can spam or start a fight. Take it as a warn and avoid spam further. Hope so you'll try to understand it. Because Server Events section is not a joke, we discusses about serious events here.
Well i understand that,and will try not to do that again. But because of Los behaviour. I couldn't control my anger

What's event time?
NinjaGhost
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:03 am

Update : I will host that event at 5 o clock pakistan time (VKs time 12 00)
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 am

Today ?
IceBlood
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today ?
Ye!
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DuKaz on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:29 am

Am coming
DuKaz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Come guys! Just 10 mintues left
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Force on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Attackers won the event (Ninja, Sheep, Adhem, Mason & Halo)

Now the topic is going to be locked.
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down