VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame I_vote_lcap[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame I_voting_bar[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame I_vote_lcap[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame I_voting_bar[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame

+13
QaisAla
Killer_King
IceBlood
薄霧.
Frozen
NinjaGhost
h
Los
HaseeB^
Chuck Norris
Dwayne
Thunder_B!rd
Pavonis
17 posters

Go down

[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame Empty [Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame

Post by Pavonis Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Well, the title says it all. If, RTV minigame gets added to server as minigame, I bet this minigame will make everyone fun. And you gotta make things good on it like you gotta set the "equal player on each team" perfectly to make everything fair. Otherwise, It will get rip.
For those who don't know what RTV exactly is, read this -

RTV: RTV's full form is Rob The Vehicle. It's known as RTV everywhere. There will be 2 teams. 1 team have to defend a car and another team have to steal the car. For the team that will steal the car gotta get on it and drive it to the marker which will be marked on the map. And other team have to stop them as hard as they can. There will be 5 minutes for the defenders to defend the car. And when the time passes if none able to steal the car  the defender team wins.

Why do I really want to add this as minigame?: Well, I bet it's 100% would be hard for event staffs to control the players. Well, this is a common problem but there is one more which is the main reason that is the car parking position can't be mark on the map. Also, setting up players would be really hard. So, I guess adding it as a minigame would really be worth it.

I hope y'all liked it and thanks for giving time to read.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame Empty Re: [Denied] Suggestion - RTV Minigame

Post by Thunder_B!rd Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:04 pm

-1stop being copy cat gay
Thunder_B!rd
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:10 pm

-1 That will see a copy
Dwayne
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:34 pm

I don't think copying is really a valid reason. The server isn't changing to "RTV" mode that you guys saying "copy". Its just about adding a minigame like that. Wouldn't it be good for having every kind of minigame in 1 server? Wouldn't that help to increase server's players? I guess, you guys can't catch the thing.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Pavonis wrote:Well, the title says it all. If, RTV minigame gets added to server as minigame, I bet this minigame will make everyone fun. And you gotta make things good on it like you gotta set the "equal player on each team" perfectly to make everything fair. Otherwise, It will get rip.

RTV: RTV's full form is Rob The Vehicle. It's known as RTV everywhere. There will be 2 teams. 1 team have to defend a car and another team have to steal the car. For the team that will steal the car gotta get on it and drive it to the marker which will be marked on the map. And other team have to stop them as hard as they can. There will be 5 minutes for the defenders to defend the car. And when the time passes if none able to steal the car  the defender team wins.

Why do I really want to add this as minigame?: Well, I bet it's 100% would be hard for event staffs to control the players. Well, this is a common problem but there is one more which is the main reason that is the car parking position can't be mark on the map. Also, setting up players would be really hard. So, I guess adding it as a minigame would really be worth it.

The event staff just need to get more educated on the new upgrade system. Dividing people into teams can now be made efficiently using upgrades. Either way, thanks for the suggestion. I'll write it down.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Rob the vehicle server was completely based on that thing and was famous for that, it wouldn't be fair if VKs steal their main idea of the minigame.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:Rob the vehicle server was completely based on that thing and was famous for that, it wouldn't be fair if VKs steal their main idea of the minigame.

I have never been on that server. I of course don't want to steal anything from another server, when I make something I put my own twist on it. If I decide to make this, I'll definitely make it different enough to stand out. If anyone says that I for example stole the robbery system from cops and robbers (that I am introducing next patch), they would be completely wrong. Because I use NPCs (for store owners as well as the cops that chase you), a custom angled camera, animations and sounds.

No one owns a concept. But I personally don't like to introduce something that's probably better or exactly the same as another server, so we have to see.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:18 pm

-1 if u like that minigame so much go play in that fking stupid server dont play here
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:57 pm

It is easily possible to accomplish by event staff or prop editors. Just use the commands. If you need help you can always ask rainbow, Mr.Alone, me or sparrow I guess.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:44 pm

Copy cat -1
There's already event in my prop 481 about it. Its kinda different.Its Like everyone have 17 FFA Team and the first guy to get the specified vehicle from its pos to the pos Hoster tells wins.
Maybe angel like this idea its kinda different
What we ca do to make it different but same idea
(we can set players to spawn at different locs like 1 spawned at loc police station with nrg
2nd spawns at Malibu with nrg
they both have to goto loc medic (for example) and the first guy to get the vehicle(It can be truck bike taxi etc) to the loc bank (for example) wins cash.
By scripting u can set random loc near loc mecic like biker bf etc
+ You can add a marker we have to place it there.(1 thing: if veh hp is below 50 it won't be accepted + like if hp of veh is 75 it shows msg "Please wait till the car gets fixed" and send msg to players "The car is at marker it will take ()s to get fixed.)Wut ya think? i posted suggestion i guess xD
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:Rob the vehicle server was completely based on that thing and was famous for that, it wouldn't be fair if VKs steal their main idea of the minigame.

I have never been on that server. I of course don't want to steal anything from another server, when I make something I put my own twist on it. If I decide to make this, I'll definitely make it different enough to stand out. If anyone says that I for example stole the robbery system from cops and robbers (that I am introducing next patch), they would be completely wrong. Because I use NPCs (for store owners as well as the cops that chase you), a custom angled camera, animations and sounds.

No one owns a concept. But I personally don't like to introduce something that's probably better or exactly the same as another server, so we have to see.
+1
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 薄霧. Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Whatever minigame is a good idea should be added with improved features and modifications that make the game mode much better than the original idea.

About copying the idea from Rob the Vehicle Server, minigame ideas aren't something that can be owned by only one server, but rather it is something that can have many different versions of it. If we just copy the script of RTV server, then that sure will be copying, but using the main idea and creating new different features is almost like creating a new idea.

+ 1
薄霧.
薄霧.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:54 am

You guys already know that angel wouldn't copy. He will of course add new stuffs. And stop saying "copy" for god's sake. It will be a minigame not a freaking whole server turning into that.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:20 am

So by the logic of people who replied here, we copied MK CTF server with our CTF minigame then.

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:53 am

- -1, means +1.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 am

All the people saying +1 for shure want to spoil our server name..
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:20 am

Los wrote:All the people saying +1 for shure want to spoil our server name..
If, you don't like the minigame then nobody is forcing you to like it. Just don't eat other's mind with your shits. There is no freaking reason that server's name will spoil. If, for copying this happens then remove CTF , fallout , /cop, /cardealer. Also, angel was thinking about adding some sort of fire service minigame that's also a copy. Remove all freaking those and then I will agree. And did you ever do something to the server for making it more popular? Then why do you even came to talk about other's idea and just ruining it?
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 am

Pavonis wrote:
Los wrote:All the people saying +1 for shure want to spoil our server name..
If, you don't like the minigame then nobody is forcing you to like it. Just don't eat other's mind with your shits. There is no freaking reason that server's name will spoil. If, for copying this happens then remove CTF , fallout , /cop, /cardealer. Also, angel was thinking about adding some sort of fire service minigame that's also a copy. Remove all freaking those and then I will agree. And did you ever do something to the server for making it more popular? Then why do you even came to talk about other's idea and just ruining it?
what?? i created the whole server and i created u how dare u talk to ur dad like that...all the minigames u mentioned here arent much popular ctf is popular?? rtv is very popular thats why i said vk's name will be spoiled if we copy...now shut up pls..
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:20 am

+1.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:44 am

+1
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QaisAla Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:00 pm

+1
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:48 am

Pavonis wrote:Well, the title says it all. If, RTV minigame gets added to server as minigame, I bet this minigame will make everyone fun. And you gotta make things good on it like you gotta set the "equal player on each team" perfectly to make everything fair. Otherwise, It will get rip.

ok
easy event, let me make it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:18 am

Lol, +1 for ALONE !
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:13 pm

RTV is made by me, Force and a few other guys and its complete.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:26 pm

+1 for this minigame
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGiC ™ Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:01 pm

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:07 am

+1
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

The event staff just need to get more educated on the new upgrade system. Dividing people into teams can now be made efficiently using upgrades. Either way, thanks for the suggestion. I'll write it down.
I guess, admins can mark it as noted.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

I guess, admins can mark it as denied*
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:57 am

Los wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Stop provoking everyone or I'll report.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Los wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Accepted And Banned.
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGhost Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Los wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Los wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Accepted And Banned.
Los stop posting unnecessary replies for spam.
NinjaGhost
NinjaGhost
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm

++++++11111111
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 am

NinjaGhost wrote:
Los wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Los wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Accepted And Banned.
Los stop posting unnecessary replies for spam.
Stop being jealous...im spam king
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 am

We should make another minigame instead copy them.
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am

Halo wrote:We should make another minigame instead copy them.
Again don't bring those copy shits those hardly have been stopped. The whole freaking server is made by copying other ones.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:25 am

Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down