VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - 3moree I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - 3moree I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - 3moree I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Player Report - 3moree I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - 3moree I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - 3moree I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Player Report - 3moree

+6
HaseeB^
UmaR
GeoGeo
Agent_007^
3more
Frozen
10 posters

Go down

[Denied] Player Report - 3moree Empty [Denied] Player Report - 3moree

Post by Frozen Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Your in-game name:[ON]XyberTroN^
Rulebreaker (in-game name):3moree
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Today | 9/6/2018
What did he do? Describe please:Aimbot usage.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):=Ek=Geogeo , [RF]DukaZ

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

This Video is suspicious , see how he is shooting with m4 while crouching , and also see the radar their was a guy on which his aim flick.

This video clear the aimbot , if slow down it.
Kindly slow down video to see flicks.

Last edited by DarK_SparK on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Report - 3moree Empty Re: [Denied] Player Report - 3moree

Post by 3more Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:36 pm

First Of All , Iam Not Using Aimbot And You Was Lagging So Its Not My Problem If Your Ping Bad Second You Are Making Alot Of Usless Reports For No Reson And Say "Aimbot" Its Not Our Probelm If The Synce Bad Or You Are Lagging.Btw I Was Shooting You And You Dont Take Damage So Fix Your Ping And Come To Fight And Stop Useless Report Not Cuz Some Reports Got Accepted You Go And Do More.Thanks For Reading This, Also If Iam Aimboter How Could You Kill Me ? Lagger In Your Videos I Was Shooting You And You Dont Take Damage. Stop Being Kid :/
Regards  ,
3moreee.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:46 pm

stop kidding , saw other players , Do they were lagging ah? Saw Dukaz is he was lagging ? Do their aim was flicking ?
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Ok Now Lets Stop And Wait Some Admin To See Ok ? But Iam Sure Iam Not Razz

[Denied] Player Report - 3moree Ad1cNbI

[Denied] Player Report - 3moree SYgSWBs
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_007^ Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:54 pm

lol he dont know even to download aimbot from where he is my school friend and we lives in the same street thats he dont have aimbot its his skills Razz

Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Also You Are Making All That Reports To Prove That You Can Detect Hacks And Then You Supports Your Admin App Razz.Nice Idea

3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:08 pm

3moreee wrote:Also You Are Making All That Reports To Prove That You Can Detect Hacks And Then You Supports Your Admin App Razz.Nice Idea
Remove that tags , announcer and informer or get a forum ban.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm

DarK_SparK wrote:
3moreee wrote:Also You Are Making All That Reports To Prove That You Can Detect Hacks And Then You Supports Your Admin App Razz.Nice Idea
Remove that tags , announcer and informer or get a forum ban.
Ok,Thanks For Advice Smile
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:35 pm

well, by judging the first video it have some clear flick
and 2nd video it happened due to having lag and 3rd video also have some clear flicks and video 4 it happens due to spawn protection and a bug so video 1 and 3 having some flicks, p;s a note to 3more friendship a side and can you explain what happened in video 1 and 3 because those are clear aimlock flicks,if you failed to provide with some real proofs I'm afraid it's going to be accepted
A Note Agent if you've something important then reply in the admin topics otherwise don't reply kindly
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:12 pm

GeoGeo wrote:well, by judging the first video it have some clear flick
and 2nd video it happened due to having lag and 3rd video also have some clear flicks and video 4 it happens due to spawn protection and a bug so video 1 and 3 having some flicks, p;s a note to 3more friendship a side and can you explain what happened in video 1 and 3 because those are clear aimlock flicks,if you failed to provide with some real proofs I'm afraid it's going to be accepted
A Note Agent if you've something important then reply in the admin topics otherwise don't reply kindly
Even though its head admin decision about the report but your judgement is kinda wrong. Even though in 1 and 3, its really seems flick but heres an explanation:
1:
3moree didn't directly shoot dark. He shot at a random location but no player was there (see through the start and you will see that.)

3:
Aimming opposite from face is a bug in VC, also happens to me sometimes. I think that dark should provide a longer video so we can see his aim after the 5 seconds video.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:10 am

Umar wrote:
Even though its head admin decision about the report but your judgement is kinda wrong. Even though in 1 and 3, its really seems flick but heres an explanation:
1:
3moree didn't directly shoot dark. He shot at a random location but no player was there (see through the start and you will see that.)

3:
Aimming opposite from face is a bug in VC, also happens to me sometimes. I think that dark should provide a longer video so we can see his aim after the 5 seconds video.
I was there at that time and some players used /radaroff including me as well, and leadaim and aimbot aimlock directly shoot players head,while as aurora and one other hacks they can shoot randomly any player in the game and when it is activated player moments are werid as you can see in the first clip
Now move to the clip 3 spawn protection was disabled as you can see and him aim was flicked and I've already said it in clip 4 that spawn protection bug occurs when I saw clip 4 and how ever clip 3 is different and I'm not saying that but it do look like aurora aimbot and I've said it to him already to post some proof if he have and it's my opinion and what I've said it before let's see what higher admins have to say about this one
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:30 am

In my opinion, I will consider video 2 and 3 the evident videos for me, because in Video 2 a player can not shoot with 100% accuracy even in times of lag [ in addition I would like to ask Cyberton to post his and 3moree's ping/fps of that time if possible] because if it was lag he was supposed to fire a shot wave in order to get a kill but his shot was accurate even he was using panda skin (which most of the time make it difficult to headshot even for me) and regarding 3rd video, if we watch it at extreme slow motion of YT, we will notice that 3moore's aim flicked back towards the cop at the back of Cybertron for this point, it will be fair if Cybertron upload the full video of that moment.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 am

HaseeB^ wrote:In my opinion, I will consider video 2 and 3 the evident videos for me, because in Video 2 a player can not shoot with 100% accuracy even in times of lag [ in addition I would like to ask Cyberton to post his and 3moree's ping/fps of that time if possible] because if it was lag he was supposed to fire a shot wave in order to get a kill but his shot was accurate even he was using panda skin (which most of the time make it difficult to headshot even for me) and regarding 3rd video, if we watch it at extreme slow motion of YT, we will notice that 3moore's aim flicked back towards the cop at the back of Cybertron for this point, it will be fair if Cybertron upload the full video of that moment.
Sure , I'll try to upload full.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:38 am

Umar wrote:
1:

3:

About opposite shooting, I’ve seen him doing it everytime I shoot him when he has spawn protection.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:14 am

ЧК. wrote:
Umar wrote:
1:

3:

About opposite shooting, I’ve seen him doing it everytime I shoot him when he has spawn protection.
This bug sometimes also happens to me when spawn protection disabled.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:39 am

Am I the only one who thinks it's rel003 bugs?

If you go back to Stormeus' rel004 topics he mentions fixing some "sliding and mistimed weapon firing" bugs:

• Fixed some shot timing issues when fast switching while standing.

• Fixed move states becoming desynced when holding the sprint key while holding some weapons, causing players to slide and shoot unpredictably.

• Fixed remote players appearing to constantly reload without firing when shooting SMGs while crouching and holding down the move forward key.

• Fixed sliding and mistimed weapon fire when holding down the fire button and switching weapons.

It seems that most of the bugs happened in the videos. At least for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_007^ Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:44 am

Lol guys some times u can think some one is aimlocker because all players make the mouse sensitivity low so u can do it as aimlock and i say it again 3moree is in my street he even dont know how to download or from where to download aimlock so if any one want see i can prove that in the game how that fake aimlock happening

Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Between I agree with mason . It's bug I think.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Could we get Dukaz's point of view from the scene at the 4th footage? I think we may need to compare the witnesses's view. ^-^

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:44 pm

The best solution. Cyberton, please provide a complete video of the fight for a better understanding.

4: see the video between 9 to 11 when he is running away. There was no player present a distance away. 3moree didn't shoot someone else before headshot. Means he was not using aimbot.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Umar wrote:The best solution. Cyberton, please provide a complete video of the fight for a better understanding.

4: see the video between 9 to 11 when he is running away. There was no player present a distance away. 3moree didn't shoot someone else before headshot. Means he was not using aimbot.
You Realy Who Understood This.Another Thing His Skin Is Glitched Look How Big Is The Head Means Any One Can Get Headshot Now I Dont Have Any More Thing To Say I Will Wait A Higher Level Admin To Decide But Know I Never Used Any Hack And I Will Never Thanks To All Who Understood Me.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Umar wrote:The best solution. Cyberton, please provide a complete video of the fight for a better understanding.

I didn't understand your 4:.. point can you please explain,
But I have a clue regarding that, am taking reference from the =*DA3Sh*= report : https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11859-closed-player-report-da3sh?highlight=%2ADA3sh%2A

In this video of that report, the rule breaker was shooting me with Tec-19 due to the Aoura these tec-19 shots were 100% accurate now coming back to this report, in 4th video when from time [9:11] 3moore was shooting Cybertron with an uzi kind of weapon don't remember its name, but at that time his shots weren't accurate enough of being called as Aura aimlock, in addition when 3moore tried to shoot Cybertron with Stubby his stubby shot was normal not a flick.
Note: There exist the aimlocks that only work on M4 rug or m60 and I personally have observed many of them in LW.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:57 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:

But I have a clue regarding that, am taking reference from the =*DA3Sh*= report : https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11859-closed-player-report-da3sh?highlight=%2ADA3sh%2A

In this video of that report, the rule breaker was shooting me with Tec-19 due to the Aoura these tec-19 shots were 100% accurate now coming back to this report, in 4th video when from time [9:11] 3moore was shooting Cybertron with an uzi kind of weapon don't remember its name, but at that time his shots weren't accurate enough of being called as Aura aimlock, in addition when 3moore tried to shoot Cybertron with Stubby his stubby shot was normal not a flick.
Note: There exist the aimlocks that only work on M4 rug or m60 and I personally have observed many of them in LW.
during [9:11] Cyber was running on side. You will be able to see his direction and no one was there until. when he stopped, there was no player around him. His first shots were not directly on his head. This means that since there was no player around, no aimlock detected.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

during [9:11] Cyber was running on side. You will be able to see his direction and no one was there until. when he stopped, there was no player around him. His first shots were not directly on his head. This means that since there was no player around, no aimlock detected.
See the full video uploaded by Cybertron, 3moore's aim flicked to the last position of Cybertron for 3moree due to lag or ping difference then his aim flicked to the current position of Cybertron where he was at that time.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:28 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

See the full video uploaded by Cybertron, 3moore's aim flicked to the last position of Cybertron for 3moree due to lag or ping difference then his aim flicked to the current position of Cybertron where he was at that time.
its cuz he was in bad ping that moment and he was to timeout so you see my shot as a flick but its not its only his ping was so bad and he was to timeout so you think my aimflicked.
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 pm

3moreee wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

its cuz he was in bad ping that moment and he was to timeout so you see my shot as a flick but its not its only his ping was so bad and he was to timeout so you think my aimflicked.
See aimflick = aimlock :c
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:45 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
3moreee wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

:c sure i know that and i didnt use it lol
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Also See His Chat It Stopped Cuz He Was To Timeout And When His Connection Back My Shoot Was As Aimflick But The Fact I Was Shooting Normally.Btw Again His Ping Was Very Bad Also His Skin With That Big Head !!

3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:01 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
3moreee wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

I am very sorry for posting here as I wasn't a victim, but aim flicks is not aimlock. I also do this that when I shoot I move the mouse quickly to the player when my player is already shooting. This way the angle of the shot is not proportional to the angle of the player. Thus, it looks like flicking and some admins have already said that they think its aimlock lol. Just wanted to say aim flick is not aimlock. Even signal had a lot of flicks, he uses troll qlitches.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:00 pm

HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

Their was Agent_007 , Watch it clearly but I think it's due to lag . And other was because of Spawn Protection which work if you keep holding you attack button but if your crossfire is at the head of a player then when I stands up , It'll looks like aimbot/aimlock.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:41 am

DarK_SparK wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

Their was Agent_007 , Watch it clearly but I think it's due to lag . And other was because of Spawn Protection which work if you keep holding you attack button but if your crossfire is at the head of a player then when I stands up , It'll looks like aimbot/aimlock.
I'll explain that thing later but talking about lag, this video clearly shows that your/his ping was high. All admins know that if a player is lagging, he will be shown like shooting at one place and then suddenly he just teleports to another location. This is the same case happened here. 3moree was shooting on side and suddenly, his aim moved towards his head.

The explanation is that the location were 3moree was shooting first, there was no player present at that moment. If there was the bullets should have trailed his head moving to cyber (if any player present and running) or somewhere other. In an aimbot first shots cannot be shot away. The first bullets turns to the head.
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Umar wrote:
DarK_SparK wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

I'll explain that thing later but talking about lag, this video clearly shows that your/his ping was high. All admins know that if a player is lagging, he will be shown like shooting at one place and then suddenly he just teleports to another location. This is the same case happened here. 3moree was shooting on side and suddenly, his aim moved towards his head.

The explanation is that the location were 3moree was shooting first, there was no player present at that moment. If there was the bullets should have trailed his head moving to cyber (if any player present and running) or somewhere other. In an aimbot first shots cannot be shot away. The first bullets turns to the head.

1st: I agree with your lag point, but that happens most of the time for few seconds or a passage of a short time, where a player keeps spamming bullets to the last known location of player and It does when are player has 500+ ping or something or he is warping as hell, but here it only seems for even less than a second.

2nd. Aimlock spam bullets at the head of the player according to the image getting shown on the rule-breaker's screen, so for 3moore if Cybertron had little lagged then his bullets first flick to the last position then quickly to the current position, another clue like that see the 4th video uploaded on the report section in which on the stairs of PS 3moree was shooting somewhere else or somebody else then it suddenly flicked to the Cybertron, But this same doesn't happen when 3moree uses ing or stubby close to Cybertron like in video 4 when 3moree tried to shoot him with ing or stub, This is the case of lack of evidence and Cybertron is requested to post his/3moree's ping/fps ss.
HaseeB^
HaseeB^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Umar wrote:
DarK_SparK wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

4: see the video between 9 to 11 when he is running away. There was no player present a distance away.  didn't shoot someone else before headshot. Means he was not using aimbot.

See the full video uploaded by Cybertron, 3moore's aim flicked to the last position of Cybertron for  due to lag or ping difference then his aim flicked to the current position of Cybertron where he was at that time.
I'll explain that thing later but talking about lag, this video clearly shows that your/his ping was high. All admins know that if a player is lagging, he will be shown like shooting at one place and then suddenly he just teleports to another location. This is the same case happened here.  was shooting on side and suddenly, his aim moved towards his head.

The explanation is that the location were  was shooting first, there was no player present at that moment. If there was the bullets should have trailed his head moving to cyber (if any player present and running) or somewhere other. In an aimbot first shots cannot be shot away. The first bullets turns to the head.

In addition, aimbot will only coordinate to the enemy's head if the player who wields the tool is within the specific angle that contains in the tool's code. In this case, the tool wouldn't have coordinated to Cybertron's head as he was out of range and not within the angle, unless 3moreee knew Cybertron was behind him and rotated to him so he'd have his chance.

I'd recommend to bring witnesses in the case by uploading their gameplay during the scene.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by UmaR Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:37 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
DarK_SparK wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:
Umar wrote:
HaseeB^ wrote:

4: see the video between 9 to 11 when he is running away. There was no player present a distance away.  didn't shoot someone else before headshot. Means he was not using aimbot.

See the full video uploaded by Cybertron, 3moore's aim flicked to the last position of Cybertron for  due to lag or ping difference then his aim flicked to the current position of Cybertron where he was at that time.
I'll explain that thing later but talking about lag, this video clearly shows that your/his ping was high. All admins know that if a player is lagging, he will be shown like shooting at one place and then suddenly he just teleports to another location. This is the same case happened here.  was shooting on side and suddenly, his aim moved towards his head.

The explanation is that the location were  was shooting first, there was no player present at that moment. If there was the bullets should have trailed his head moving to cyber (if any player present and running) or somewhere other. In an aimbot first shots cannot be shot away. The first bullets turns to the head.

In addition, aimbot will only coordinate to the enemy's head if the player who wields the tool is within the specific angle that contains in the tool's code. In this case, the tool wouldn't have coordinated to Cybertron's head as he was out of range and not within the angle, unless 3moreee knew Cybertron was behind him and rotated to him so he'd have his chance.

I'd recommend to bring witnesses in the case by uploading their gameplay during the scene.
which clip?
UmaR
UmaR
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Umar wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:

which clip?

During the full video Cybertron uploaded.

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:42 pm

DarK_SparK wrote:Your in-game name:[ON]XyberTroN^
Rulebreaker (in-game name):3moree
Date and time of Rulebreaking:Today | 9/6/2018
What did he do? Describe please:Aimbot usage.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):=Ek=Geogeo , [RF]DukaZ

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

This Video is suspicious , see how he is shooting with m4 while crouching , and also see the radar their was a guy on which his aim flick.

This video clear the aimbot , if slow down it.
Kindly slow down video to see flicks.
Well, First one is not valid because he clearly know you were after him or used capslock to see you.
2nd one is not valid as well, looks like desync lag.
3rd one is suspicious, but maybe he use capslock to see behind and than quickly turn his aim towards you or maybe he didnt want to kill dukaz + his fps and ping are too bad as well his ping spikes so much and you didn't shown his ping/fps and your as well.
4th one is desync lag and bug, i belive it almost happen to every one, when he got his spawn protection and get shot, his animation was toward him, but his actually aim was towards you.
As 3moreee is active/regular vk's player/eventstaff, he never got suspicious for aimlock/aimbot thing, but still we will keep eye on him and here are some examples as well.

see 2nd video from 43 sec, so you can easily see that it was desync lag in geogeo video.
Not enough Evidence + he's on watch list we will keep eye on him and if you got any other video, pm me that.
Denied.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down