Latest topics
» Stealing account
by Jacksparrow Today at 9:55 pm

» unfair account ban
by ken97 Today at 9:10 pm

» What should I do now, my PC is infected by Viruss
by [D]ream[B]oy^ Today at 7:28 pm

» Server Patch 4.8.3
by Zak. Today at 7:26 pm

» Hi kids :p
by ĤēʟʟƧأиĞ Today at 6:56 pm

» Server Suggestion - WOD
by NinjaGhost Today at 6:52 pm

» Server Suggestion Reaction test Toplist.
by Darkninja^ Today at 6:01 pm

» Reset My Password
by Tdz.Los Today at 2:19 pm

» Zombies Vs Humans Event
by [WF]Fire^ Today at 2:11 pm

» Reset My Password
by [WF]Fire^ Today at 12:20 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - ggggl
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - =F2=Killer_Frost !
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 11:54 pm

» [Solved] Bug report- Rob
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 9:34 pm

» [Accepted] Server Suggestion - Pausing minigame
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» [Denied] Server Suggestion - Drive-by
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 9:24 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8138)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
MaSoN^ (7978)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6361)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
=KF=Thunder^ (5434)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4879)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4810)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
ShadowJacK. (4329)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
Rainbow Dash (3971)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
Vipe[R] (3917)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 
DarkRaZoR^ (3905)
remove account I_vote_lcapremove account I_voting_barremove account I_vote_rcap 

Statistics
We have 1410 registered users
The newest registered user is Freakky.

Our users have posted a total of 189807 messages in 13534 subjects
April 2019 Updates 2 - Next patch delayed got busy, future content.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:12 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Delayed patch
The newest patch is finished but needs to be tested. Unfortunately, I don't want to rush it so I have decided to release it next weekend instead.
It has a few suggestions implemented and a few improvements, but it's mostly adding content to wod and this will be the final content to complete wod.
After that I'll only add a few questlines here and there when I get ideas, but I will mostly focus on other ideas + suggestions.

Those who are doing wod currently hopefully has many missions left to finish until then. Next patch you will be able to do the last 4 missions in the story + continue with David Davis (you'll get about 20 more missions with him, then be able to replay them, with all new dialogues for each one)

Future Content
I don't know how long we will be here for, but what's fun for me is to script challenging and fun things. I've almost had my fun now with this story that has been going on for years. It is my goal at least for myself to bring that story to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

April 2019 Updates - 4.8.2 release date, upcoming scripts, status updates.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:42 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.8.2
Will be out on or before April 7th, unless something changes. It will be a minor patch that includes some suggestion, but not all suggestions. It will also add some updates to /wod, which is technically not finished yet.


Future
I am sorry to everyone for focusing so much on /wod especially to those who don't care for it and want other updates. But I want you all to quickly know that /wod is part of the story and /wod is very huge and will most likely be my final big job because I can just keep adding more questlines to /wod. Wod is also the last part before bod 2, which is not something I am going to stress about but I am going to release it this year hopefully. After that our story is finished. But more importantly once I am finished with a few small patches here and there I will be able to focus my attention 80 % on suggestions, improvements and new cool ideas from you guys. I am also already now reading most of your suggestions and will have some finished by the next …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

February 2019 Updates - What's going on, Patch 4.8 release date and stuff.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:30 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just my normal rant. You can skip to the release date section if you're too lazy to read.

Currently going on
As many of you guys know I am currently doing my thesis and is pretty much busy with that. I work with it on weekdays and then on the server on weekends + try to relax a little.

Been so long since I've actually been able to play something. I hope I'll be able to come in-game soon and see you all.

Problem with scripting
I seem to always scripts thing that are bigger and bigger for every patch when it comes to content, when I know you guys prefer simple stuff too. /wod my biggest script job script so far is coming after me working on it for about 4 months or more. I need to really stop with these script and try to release a few jobs/scripts at a time instead. But unfortunately, I always get stuck in something big. I hope that after this patch I will stop scripting huge things that are released in one go and be able to do a few every 2 weeks or 1 month that I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.


Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:15 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18


remove account

Go down

remove account Empty remove account

Post by ????????? on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am

remove account [ON]HunTinG, i wanna re-register it.
avatar
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 600
Points : 918
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:46 am

HunTinG wrote:remove account [ON]HunTinG, i wanna re-register it.

We can't remove accounts on either the forum or the server.

1. On the server: Ask for a stats transfer so you can use the name again for something else. For example [ON]Hunting to [ON]HuntingOldAccount. That way you can use [ON]Hunting again.
2. On the forum: Change your forum name or ask me to change it and then you can register the account again.

Edit: Alternatively, you can request a ban on both your forum and server account if you wish to lock the account for yourself. People have done that in the past to not get distracted with VC-MP so they can study.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Mr.Alone on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:remove account [ON]HunTinG, i wanna re-register it.

We can't remove accounts on either the forum or the server.

1. On the server: Ask for a stats transfer so you can use the name again for something else. For example [ON]Hunting to [ON]HuntingOldAccount. That way you can use [ON]Hunting again.
2. On the forum: Change your forum name or ask me to change it and then you can register the account again.

Edit: Alternatively, you can request a ban on both your forum and server account if you wish to lock the account for yourself. People have done that in the past to not get distracted with VC-MP so they can study.
I was asking about it. but nu need. becuz im done
Mr.Alone
Mr.Alone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1882
Points : 2113
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 18
Location : Proploc 319, 531 and my event prop 359 319 449 486

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Good luck. :V

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:remove account [ON]HunTinG, i wanna re-register it.

We can't remove accounts on either the forum or the server.

1. On the server: Ask for a stats transfer so you can use the name again for something else. For example [ON]Hunting to [ON]HuntingOldAccount. That way you can use [ON]Hunting again.
2. On the forum: Change your forum name or ask me to change it and then you can register the account again.

Edit: Alternatively, you can request a ban on both your forum and server account if you wish to lock the account for yourself. People have done that in the past to not get distracted with VC-MP so they can study.
I was asking about it. but nu need. becuz im done

What are you talking about this is Hunting's topic. Are you leaving?
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:remove account [ON]HunTinG, i wanna re-register it.

We can't remove accounts on either the forum or the server.

1. On the server: Ask for a stats transfer so you can use the name again for something else. For example [ON]Hunting to [ON]HuntingOldAccount. That way you can use [ON]Hunting again.
2. On the forum: Change your forum name or ask me to change it and then you can register the account again.

Edit: Alternatively, you can request a ban on both your forum and server account if you wish to lock the account for yourself. People have done that in the past to not get distracted with VC-MP so they can study.
I was asking about it. but nu need. becuz im done

What are you talking about this is Hunting's topic. Are you leaving?
He meant he was asking for that perma-ban. But he don't need it anymore as he passed the thing for which he needed that ban.
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4810
Points : 5225
Reputation : -36
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by ????????? on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:54 pm

can you reset everything then?
avatar
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 600
Points : 918
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:57 pm

HunTinG wrote:can you reset everything then?

I still don't know if you're talking about the forum or the server.

1. Forum no. Your posts will not be deleted even if I delete your account, which I won't. I can rename the account to something different and lock it completely, which would be the same thing.

2. Same goes for the server. I can lock the account and change the name. I can't remove it. We never had a command for that because it's incredibly stupid. If you have legit reason for doing this, you can tell us and explain why changing the name and locking the account wouldn't have the same effect.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by ????????? on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:08 pm

because I still want to play without any server-reward stuff such as bod etc
i will instead give the account to someone else i think, you can lock this atm.
avatar
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 600
Points : 918
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:58 pm

HunTinG wrote:because I still want to play without any server-reward stuff such as bod etc
i will instead give the account to someone else i think, you can lock this atm.

Ok the logic here is a little flawed. You ask us to remove your account because you want to play with another account? You know you can just register a new one. We can do that for you by simply transferring your old stats into another account and then you can register a new one with the previous old name.

"You don't want to play with any server-reward stuff", do you want to start fresh and recollect everything or do you think there is some sort of down side with having skins or vehicles unlocked that you can use if you wish to.

Topic moved to general chat section since you didn't want a transfer now all of a sudden and now you're going to let someone else play on your name? That's very confusing. I thought you wanted to remove the account so you can play under the same name but have nothing (like when you first registered).
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by ????????? on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:because I still want to play without any server-reward stuff such as bod etc
i will instead give the account to someone else i think, you can lock this atm.

Ok the logic here is a little flawed. You ask us to remove your account because you want to play with another account? You know you can just register a new one. We can do that for you by simply transferring your old stats into another account and then you can register a new one with the previous old name.

"You don't want to play with any server-reward stuff", do you want to start fresh and recollect everything or do you think there is some sort of down side with having skins or vehicles unlocked that you can use if you wish to.

Topic moved to general chat section since you didn't want a transfer now all of a sudden and now you're going to let someone else play on your name? That's very confusing. I thought you wanted to remove the account so you can play under the same name but have nothing (like when you first registered).

yes I want to leave a minimal skill acount for something like bod2 if it will happen for example
avatar
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 600
Points : 918
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Ken^ on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:05 pm

HunTinG wrote:because I still want to play without any server-reward stuff such as bod etc
i will instead give the account to someone else i think, you can lock this atm.
Give me.
Ken^
Ken^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2211
Points : 2580
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 13
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:08 pm

HunTinG wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:because I still want to play without any server-reward stuff such as bod etc
i will instead give the account to someone else i think, you can lock this atm.

Ok the logic here is a little flawed. You ask us to remove your account because you want to play with another account? You know you can just register a new one. We can do that for you by simply transferring your old stats into another account and then you can register a new one with the previous old name.

"You don't want to play with any server-reward stuff", do you want to start fresh and recollect everything or do you think there is some sort of down side with having skins or vehicles unlocked that you can use if you wish to.

Topic moved to general chat section since you didn't want a transfer now all of a sudden and now you're going to let someone else play on your name? That's very confusing. I thought you wanted to remove the account so you can play under the same name but have nothing (like when you first registered).

yes I want to leave a minimal skill acount for something like bod2 if it will happen for example

Bod will be a while, but it will happen. It will most likely be the conclusion to the secret of VKs. Which is coming up next (Working secret of VKs + the 500 vk token door in patch 4.6, together with a bunch of stuff).

But just so you know: Bod 2 will require at least one player to have opened the 500 VK token door and have completed the cop job (most likely 4 times to be honest, but nothing is set in stone). A fresh noob will probably not survive bod 2.

Also if you have all previous upgrades from bod 1, inside bod 2, it will be the same thing as nothing no upgrades in bod 1. Even for you bod 2 will require much more upgrades to survive it. What you have collected so far will be the minimum requirement.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HunTinG wrote:because I still want to play without any server-reward stuff such as bod etc
i will instead give the account to someone else i think, you can lock this atm.

Ok the logic here is a little flawed. You ask us to remove your account because you want to play with another account? You know you can just register a new one. We can do that for you by simply transferring your old stats into another account and then you can register a new one with the previous old name.

"You don't want to play with any server-reward stuff", do you want to start fresh and recollect everything or do you think there is some sort of down side with having skins or vehicles unlocked that you can use if you wish to.

Topic moved to general chat section since you didn't want a transfer now all of a sudden and now you're going to let someone else play on your name? That's very confusing. I thought you wanted to remove the account so you can play under the same name but have nothing (like when you first registered).

yes I want to leave a minimal skill acount for something like bod2 if it will happen for example

Bod will be a while, but it will happen. It will most likely be the conclusion to the secret of VKs. Which is coming up next (Working secret of VKs + the 500 vk token door in patch 4.6, together with a bunch of stuff).

But just so you know: Bod 2 will require at least one player to have opened the 500 VK token door and have completed the cop job (most likely 4 times to be honest, but nothing is set in stone). A fresh noob will probably not survive bod 2.

Also if you have all previous upgrades from bod 1, inside bod 2, it will be the same thing as nothing no upgrades in bod 1. Even for you bod 2 will require much more upgrades to survive it. What you have collected so far will be the minimum requirement.

Just want to clearify that nothing I said here is set in stone since I haven't even started bod 2, so that may or may not change. Bod 2 is planned for way later, btw.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Killer_King on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:17 pm

can you give your old account stats to me please??
Killer_King
Killer_King
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 918
Points : 1129
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2017-12-02
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Blackops_Killer on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Chuck and his double-post yeeeee
Hunting you can reset your money tho , just do /withdraw all and than /givecash blackops all
And your money will be 0Hand and 0Bank
About your kills/deaths , may god help you.
Have a good day.
Blackops_Killer
Blackops_Killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1605
Points : 2064
Reputation : 202
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:can you give your old account stats to me please??

We will not merge any accounts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chuck and his double-post yeeeee
Hunting you can reset your money tho , just do /withdraw all and than /givecash blackops all
And your money will be 0Hand and 0Bank
About your kills/deaths , may god help you.
Have a good day.

Double posts are fine as long as they don't happen frequently and serves a purpose.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3693
Points : 6074
Reputation : 1413
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by ????????? on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 pm

my account has $0 cash in it and I won't play really usually because my team needs me somewhere else, I'll drop by and I like to have fun without thinking about the stats
avatar
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 600
Points : 918
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:29 pm

HunTinG wrote:my account has $0 cash in it and I won't play really usually because my team needs me somewhere else, I'll drop by and I like to have fun without thinking about the stats
Well is a stats transfer + an account lock fine then? You won't have to think about stats if you don't have access to the account and the account is named something else?

Also if you're interested in bod 2, you're gonna need your account in the future unless you want to completely start over and get everything bod related again.

Just confirm this so we can finish the topic.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4879
Points : 6677
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Umar on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:03 pm

Admins can give him a perma ban so his stats are reset and then unban him.
Umar
Umar
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2318
Points : 2732
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 16
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

remove account Empty Re: remove account

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum