VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood I_vote_lcap[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood I_voting_bar[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood

+2
IceBlood
?????????
6 posters

Go down

[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood Empty [Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood

Post by ????????? Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Your in-game name:[on]hunting
Rulebreaker (in-game name):kft.iceblood
Date and time of Rulebreaking:today
What did he do? Describe please:wall glitch with fire from closed-door glitch styled building

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): [km]dooreater or helathien

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood Empty Re: [Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood

Post by IceBlood Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Its a Propdoor, and i was using flamethrower, and it can pass through walls or doors, you can check it too.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood Empty Re: [Denied] Player Report - KFt.IceBlood

Post by h Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:42 pm

It was an event, I think its a exception for that....
btw we were actually supposed to kill him with WG cause there was no other way and it was event. But Ice did it when he said "over" so.....
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:46 pm

IceBlood wrote:Its a Propdoor, and i was using flamethrower, and it can pass through walls or doors, you can check it too.

It is still a solid and using a weapon’s impact through a solid is a rule break.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:51 pm

ЧК. wrote:
IceBlood wrote:Its a Propdoor, and i was using flamethrower, and it can pass through walls or doors, you can check it too.

It is still a solid and using a weapon’s impact through a solid is a rule break.

We've been over this before. Property doors does not count. You can get to the place when the property door is down without the use of any commands. Even if players put the doors up, it doesn't change the fact that they accessed the place without the use of any commands or by penetrating any walls.

This report should be denied.

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

We've been over this before. Property doors does not count. You can get to the place when the property door is down without the use of any commands. Even if players put the doors up, it doesn't change the fact that they accessed the place without the use of any commands or by penetrating any walls.

This exception should be mentioned in rules specifically. As the rules say, IceBlood cannot go through the door without commands because to open the door you are required to use property object move command.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:54 pm

ЧК. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

This exception should be mentioned in rules specifically. As the rules say, IceBlood cannot go through the door without commands because to open the door you are required to use property object move command.

It can be cleared up, but it's not an exception. The door is down by default thus he doesn't have to penetrate a wall to get there or use necessarily use commands to get there.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

It can be cleared up, but it's not an exception. The door is down by default thus he doesn't have to penetrate a wall to get there or use necessarily use commands to get there.

it's same case as me with max lol, that means i didn't deserve that 3 days ban before?
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Dude i did not used any hack, i was playing my normal game and what about that molos which hunting you used to throw in and someome before me did that glitch after that i did it back to him. You guys can come in game and  that this thing passes through this solid door.
IF its still a wrong thing, i am sorry and wont do this act again.
And i own this Prop i can in and add a door.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkeR Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:23 pm

[Warned]
SparkeR
SparkeR
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 pm

And i did not even know that the flame is passing through.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:00 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
ЧК. wrote:

How did he make the door open by default? It was done by a command. Yes, he may have not used the command at that time, but the rule doesn’t say that you have to use the command the same time you get the kill. Custom props cause confusion in this rule so I suggest we first discuss this case if it counts as wallglitch according to the definition and then we make some additions to clear the confusions surrounding custom props.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:02 pm

Sure. Do discuss,but lemme clear you guys one thing, hunting did this first(passing flame from door)then i did it back.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ????????? Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 pm

IceBlood wrote:Sure. Do discuss,but lemme clear you guys one thing, hunting did this first(passing flame from door)then i did it back.

firstly it was [KM]Helathien and secondly he didn't kill anyone

i think it's iceblood's first time, he should be warned not to do this in future.
?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by h Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:40 pm

HunTinG wrote:
IceBlood wrote:Sure. Do discuss,but lemme clear you guys one thing, hunting did this first(passing flame from door)then i did it back.

firstly it was [KM]Helathien and secondly he didn't kill anyone

i think it's iceblood's first time, he should be warned not to do this in future.

I did not kill anyone yes. So this isnt wall glitch. 2nd of all the corridor is quite small so when flame is thrown here, it gets of the roof rather then on the floor.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:49 pm

I have already said, i wont do it again.
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 pm

IceBlood wrote:I have already said, i wont do it again.

You don’t have to worry, the max punishment you can get if the report is accepted is a warn. Now let me discuss with Angel and other admins.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Okay :[
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 pm

After confirmation from Flake, this does count as a wallglitch according to the current rules because the command /proploc creates these objects and therefore command is used to access that location. Report will be accepted, but we’ll discuss in management to be more clear regarding wallglitching within custom props.

Warned.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.

ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm

This property is in world 1! The doors are down by default when the server loads, I am the scripter believe me. They don't come up when you do "proploc". You can walk into the place without a penetrating a wall or using a command thus:

"from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands" can't hold since the place can be accessible without the use of any commands when the door is down.

Here is the update. Report denied.

Note: Property doors in world 1 can be used to create the illusion that this rule is being broken but "from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands" very clearly says that the place has to not be accessibly without of the use of any commands, all the time. Since property doors are open by default it's very possible to access those places without having to use a command.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down