VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

» [Solved] Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system I_vote_lcap[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system I_voting_bar[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6454)
[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system I_vote_lcap[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system I_voting_bar[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1944 registered users
The newest registered user is BehlulGLDSA32

Our users have posted a total of 217818 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system

+9
IceBlood
Zak.
ZeroN
Killer_King
Los
3more
LOGiC ™
=SdS=Celestia
QaisAla
13 posters

Go down

[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system Empty [Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system

Post by QaisAla Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Not all of you tested this system while some of you did and they got really disappointed, you would be surprised because that's one of my ideas Angel liked the idea but he copy it wrong.

Things needs to be changed:

1) This one makes me peed off, WHY THE HECK WE CAN PUT THE CONVERSATION UP TO 5 NPCS? WHY? can you increase the index from 0 - 4 to 0 - 99?
What happens if the player adds around 100 NPC's in his prop and he want all the npc to talk? + for those who made a realistic RPG props like the one in my prop 50, prop 175? so hopefully this will be changed.

2) there's a command called /setconversationtrigger which this command has a 3 trigger modes for the conversation simply called 1,2,3.

1: Triggers the conversation to the whole property.

2: When the NPC attack the player.

3: When the player gets closer to the NPC.

1 and 2 they aren't bad, but 3 is bullshit, according to Angel's "Quick maths and physics shit" the distance between you and the NPC around 50 meters (WHICH I TEST IT IN EMPTY PROP IT STARTS AT THE STADIUM ROOF AND IT ENDS AT HALF STADIUM ROOF BULDING), that's bullshit so my idea is add a command for conversation distance for those who put the trigger at 3.

"Command" /setconversationdistance <Coversation index> <Distance>

Example: /setconversationdistance 0 10 so the distance of the conversation around 10 meters.

In conclusion:

1) Increase the conversation index with /createconversation.

2) give us a command for the conversation distance for those who put the trigger mode at 3.

Hope you like my ideas and hopefully that this idea will be added in the next patch.
QaisAla
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system Empty Re: [Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system

Post by =SdS=Celestia Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 pm

+1
=SdS=Celestia
=SdS=Celestia
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/u640

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system Empty Re: [Denied] Suggestion about the NPC conversation system

Post by LOGiC ™ Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:25 pm

+1
LOGiC ™
LOGiC ™
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Plus 1
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3more Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm

+1 Would Be Good
3more
3more
Experienced Admin
Experienced Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:25 pm

+1
Los
Los
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:41 pm

I think the trigger mode 3 works with 1 or 2 distance (default). Anyway, having a opportunity to change the distance would be great. +1.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_King Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm

+1
Killer_King
Killer_King
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ZeroN Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:02 am

+1

OFF-topic : I even don't know how to add conversation can anybody help me?
ZeroN
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak. Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 am

Force wrote:+1

OFF-topic : I even don't know how to add conversation can anybody help me?
I also xd
Zak.
Zak.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBlood Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 am

+1
IceBlood
IceBlood
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:59 am

QaisAla wrote:Not all of you tested this system while some of you did and they got really disappointed, you would be surprised because that's one of my ideas Angel liked the idea but he copy it wrong.

1) This one makes me peed off, WHY THE HECK WE CAN PUT THE CONVERSATION UP TO 5 NPCS? WHY? can you increase the index from 0 - 4 to 0 - 99?
What happens if the player adds around 100 NPC's in his prop and he want all the npc to talk? + for those who made a realistic RPG props like the one in my prop 50, prop 175? so hopefully this will be changed.

2) there's a command called /setconversationtrigger which this command has a 3 trigger modes for the conversation simply called 1,2,3.

1 and 2 they aren't bad, but 3 is bullshit, according to Angel's "Quick maths and physics shit" the distance between you and the NPC around 50 meters (WHICH I TEST IT IN EMPTY PROP IT STARTS AT THE STADIUM ROOF AND IT ENDS AT HALF STADIUM ROOF BULDING), that's bullshit so my idea is add a command for conversation distance for those who put the trigger at 3.

Example: /setconversationdistance 0 10 so the distance of the conversation around 10 meters.

In conclusion:

2) give us a command for the conversation distance for those who put the trigger mode at 3.

Hope you like my ideas and hopefully that this idea will be added in the next patch.

Sorry I haven't replied to this before, it's mostly because I got tired of the conversation system.

1) It's about the database man. Each index requires one column. There are only 9 dialogues in each conversation. If you want 100 NPCs to talk to each other you can make multiple conversations and connect them through /setconversationaction.

2) I believe it was 200 before and I put it to 50. But 50 is pretty close to the talking distance. I can make sure it's the exact same distance as /talk though.

Not that interested in the conversation system as I said, I think the system is too complex and is still too limited at this point.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
QaisAla wrote:Not all of you tested this system while some of you did and they got really disappointed, you would be surprised because that's one of my ideas Angel liked the idea but he copy it wrong.

In conclusion:

Sorry I haven't replied to this before, it's mostly because I got tired of the conversation system.

1) It's about the database man. Each index requires one column. There are only 9 dialogues in each conversation. If you want 100 NPCs to talk to each other you can make multiple conversations and connect them through /setconversationaction.

2) I believe it was 200 before and I put it to 50. But 50 is pretty close to the talking distance. I can make sure it's the exact same distance as /talk though.

Not that interested in the conversation system as I said, I think the system is too complex and is still too limited at this point.
Wait, what? It response on 50 distance? How the hell? In /cop when there is going to be a conversation start I gotta like rub with his body to make him start. Does that count as 50 distance or what lol?
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

In conclusion:

Wait, what? It response on 50 distance? How the hell? In /cop when there is going to be a conversation start I gotta like rub with his body to make him start. Does that count as 50 distance or what lol?

You don't have to rub with his buddy. It's the timer I use. If I increase the timer it will cause more lag. You can just stand still for 1-2 seconds infront of an NPC and they see you. Sometimes in the cop job I made the distance smaller than 50 meters so you can't trigger them by accident.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:30 pm

This system was very poorly designed on my part and suck balls to be honest. I plan to maybe remove it or re-use this system just to make dialogues using pickups. This would save people like Whome like 30-40 pickups per conversation and allow for more of them. But for now this one is denied.
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down