VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
3 - [Denied] Admin report - Wild I_vote_lcap3 - [Denied] Admin report - Wild I_voting_bar3 - [Denied] Admin report - Wild I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
3 - [Denied] Admin report - Wild I_vote_lcap3 - [Denied] Admin report - Wild I_voting_bar3 - [Denied] Admin report - Wild I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Admin report - Wild

+2
WiLD_HuNteR
stephcurry
6 posters

Go down

Denied [Denied] Admin report - Wild

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Your in-game name: DeMarcus
Rulebreaker (in-game name):  [F2]WiLD_HuNteR
Date and time of Rulebreaking: today
What did he do? Describe please: spawnkill
#3 Why is it a spawnkill? My 5 sec spawn protection hadn't ended + Wild didn't allow me to shoot and defend myself.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): no one

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WBL-t0P-No
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Admin report - Wild

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:38 pm

You had enough time to run but you went to corner and just waited for me to kill you.Why would an experienced player like you stand in a corner and wait for death(use common sense),you could've gone somewhere else but you went to a corner to get killed and to make a report.If it was some random newbie and didn't know much then i would have apologized and accepted my mistake but a player like you would run outside and try to kill me instead of waiting for death,anyways i'll say again that you had enough time to run

Dude you are an old player and these lame lies don't suit you at least act professional
Just tell me one thing:if you were playing with nick [KF]Stephencurry,would've you done the same and played like noob?Ans:No,because stephcurry is experienced player and knows how to fight and he would have tried to run outside the mansion and would not stayed in a corner
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:46 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:You had enough time to run but you went to corner and just waited for me to kill you.Why would an experienced player like you stand in a corner and wait for death(use common sense),you could've gone somewhere else but you went to a corner to get killed and to make a report.If it was some random newbie and didn't know much then i would have apologized and accepted my mistake but a player like you would run outside and try to kill me instead of waiting for death,anyways i'll say again that you had enough time to run

Dude you are an old player and these lame lies don't suit you at least act professional
Just tell me one thing:if you were playing with nick [KF]Stephencurry,would've you done the same and played like noob?Ans:No,because stephcurry is experienced player and knows how to fight and he would have tried to run outside the mansion and would not stayed in a corner

I wasn't hiding, just waited for the right moment to shoot you with shotgun. As you see in the video, I tried to shoot, but you blocked my way, not letting me to escape.

Forget the play style, If I was playing with my original nick, you wouldn't have spawnkilled, because you know you could get in trouble. That's the point here, you're an admin and thought you could break rules in front of a "newbie".
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:You had enough time to run but you went to corner and just waited for me to kill you.Why would an experienced player like you stand in a corner and wait for death(use common sense),you could've gone somewhere else but you went to a corner to get killed and to make a report.If it was some random newbie and didn't know much then i would have apologized and accepted my mistake but a player like you would run outside and try to kill me instead of waiting for death,anyways i'll say again that you had enough time to run

Forget the play style, If I was playing with my original nick, you wouldn't have spawnkilled, because you know you could get in trouble. That's the point here, you're an admin and thought you could break the rules in front of a "newbie".

You would have never went to a corner if you were playing with curry nick and you had enough time to run,thats the main point here
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Forget the play style, If I was playing with my original nick, you wouldn't have spawnkilled, because you know you could get in trouble. That's the point here, you're an admin and thought you could break the rules in front of a "newbie".

You would have never went to a corner if you were playing with curry nick and you had enough time to run,thats the main point here

So what? Spawnkill is spawnkill, and it isn't appropriate for any admin.
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:00 pm

stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Spawn killing: You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn without them having a chance to escape (except by using commands) or within 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location. wrote:
And you had a very nice chance to escape
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Spawn killing: You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn [color=#ffff00]without them having a chance to escape[/color] (except by using commands) or within 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location. wrote:

I don't think there were many chances for escaping, again, you blocked my way with chainsaw. Also, I didn't even had time to shoot
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:07 pm

stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Spawn killing: You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn [color=#ffff00]without them having a chance to escape[/color] (except by using commands) or within 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location. wrote:

I don't think there were many chances for escaping, again, you blocked my way with chainsaw. Also, I didn't even had time to shoot

Keep lying and make excuses,everyone can see how good chance you had to run.
Now pls wait for other admins to reply as your lies have also been blocked from every direction
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:10 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Now pls wait for other admins to reply as your lies have also been blocked from every direction

Check out this report (the very last video of it) https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t10278-accepted-player-report-asksteveshows

The player also had a decent amount of time to escape, he was even running, however, report was accepted for spawnkill.

Last edited by stephcurry on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxX Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Spawn kill is not valid, as you can see in the video you did try to shoot him with spas gun, you switch to spas wep but you were not able to shoot him because of chainsaw damage and even you gone in shooting animation little and as rule says if you did spawn kill multiple times than you will be warned at first offense, but it's only 1 spawn-kill  and not valid, so i think the report will be denied even if 1 spawn kill is valid it will be denied you need more than 1 spawn kill proof video.
MaxX
MaxX
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:20 pm

stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Check out this report https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t10278-accepted-player-report-asksteveshows

The player also had a decent amount of time to escape, he was even running, however, report was accepted for spawnkill.

What does this report have to do with me?I have already explained spawnkilling rules and rules states that without giving player any chance to run would be counted as spawnkill while you had the perfect chance to run
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

Check out this report https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t10278-accepted-player-report-asksteveshows

What does this report have to do with me?I have already explained spawnkilling rules and rules states that without giving player any chance to run would be counted as spawnkill while you had the perfect chance to run

I'm showing you that these type of kills are spawn kills. And for what Max said, this isn't the first time he's spawn killing: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t9476-denied-unban-app-f2wild?highlight=wild
It's not his first offense

Let me try to explain this again: you didn't kill me in the first 5 seconds, however, you trapped me with a weapon that could potentially hurt a player even with spawn protection and then relentlessly attacked me with a chainsaw.
You kept using chainsaw, your intention was to kill me ASAP. Such behavior is bad for an admin, for a normal player, it could be a pass.

For an admin, to relentlessly use a chainsaw before the spawn protection is over, means that he doesn't know about the fact that a chainsaw can be used to kill someone before the spawn protection is over, or he did it on purpose and wanted to kill you before your protection ended.
He either doesn't know the rules, or he broke it.

@Rainbow_Dash
@ЧК.
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:40 pm

stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:
WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
stephcurry wrote:

I'm showing you that these type of kills are spawn kills. And for what Max said, this isn't the first time he's spawn killing: https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t9476-denied-unban-app-f2wild?highlight=wild
It's not his first offense

Dude i still agree that in this unban app i did not commit any snigle spawnkill,let me tell you what happened,actually signal spawned at his default loc instead of prop 100 spawnloc so signal did /proploc 100 and when he spawned at prop 100 his spawn protection was disabled and when i killed him 2 times like that he considered them as spawnkill and banned me,i provided everything in my unban app but still it got denied
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:52 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote:
Dude i still agree that in this unban app i did not commit any snigle spawnkill,let me tell you what happened,actually signal spawned at his default loc instead of prop 100 spawnloc so signal did /proploc 100 and when he spawned at prop 100 his spawn protection was disabled and when i killed him 2 times like that he considered them as spawnkill and banned me,i provided everything in my unban app but still it got denied

Are you questioning a higher level admin's judgement?
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by WiLD_HuNteR Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Dude i still agree that in this unban app i did not commit any snigle spawnkill,let me tell you what happened,actually signal spawned at his default loc instead of prop 100 spawnloc so signal did /proploc 100 and when he spawned at prop 100 his spawn protection was disabled and when i killed him 2 times like that he considered them as spawnkill and banned me,i provided everything in my unban app but still it got denied [/quote]

Are you questioning a higher level admin's judgement?[/quote]

Dude whats wrong with you,first you blamed me for a spawnkill and when i proved you wrong then you are trying to make a strife between me and signal
Go read unban app from start because i can't write everything again
Going to play game now will deal with your lies later
WiLD_HuNteR
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephcurry Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:09 pm

WiLD_HuNteR wrote: then you are trying to make a strife between me and signal

So, you're saying he was right to ban you? (and admit your previous spawnkills?)
stephcurry
stephcurry

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Curly Fries, based from your evidence, he killed you after your spawn protection disabled, therefore it wouldn't be known as spawnkilling.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Signal Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:33 am

all of you please stay away from this report as this isnt any of yours cup of tea, 4K or someone will deal with this, also try not to bother me when it isn't necessary here.

Adeelkhawaja wrote:Signal rainbow said me if signal play another server then record video and send me check this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNinxZyKbtM
Signal
Signal
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:14 am

Frost needs a tempban because his death evades are countless. Requesting admins to deal with that part of the report.

Regarding Wild I only see 1 spawnkill, and you can’t say that he did multiple spawnkill by saying that he did 1 spawnkill months ago and the 2nd now, the spawnkills have to be in succession or at least in the same play session. Also you initiated attack animation so spawnkilling rule doesn’t count anymore.

#2 is not spawnkill because you had lots of time to run and it’s your bad luck if you got stuck, in that case no spawnkill tactic was used, so as far as Wild’s part is concerned the report will be denied.

Requesting admins to accept this report as player report of Frost and give him a tempban because he has death evaded often in the past.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

Rainbow Dash wrote:and that 4k copy cat has also been kicked.
ЧК.
ЧК.
Manager & Forum Admin
Manager & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:25 am

ЧК. wrote:Frost needs a tempban because his death evades are countless. Requesting admins to deal with that part of the report.

Regarding Wild I only see 1 spawnkill, and you can’t say that he did multiple spawnkill by saying that he did 1 spawnkill months ago and the 2nd now, the spawnkills have to be in succession or at least in the same play session. Also you initiated attack animation so spawnkilling rule doesn’t count anymore.

#2 is not spawnkill because you had lots of time to run and it’s your bad luck if you got stuck, in that case no spawnkill tactic was used, so as far as Wild’s part is concerned the report will be denied.

Requesting admins to accept this report as player report of Frost and give him a tempban because he has death evaded often in the past.

Frost's report was dealt with:

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11246-accepted-player-report-f2killer_frost#162870

This report is denied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down