VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Today at 8:48 am

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by SpiderMan.NWH Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - [GFr]Gaming^Pro
by LOGiC ™ Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? I_vote_lcapJune 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? I_voting_barJune 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6451)
June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? I_vote_lcapJune 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? I_voting_barJune 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217811 messages in 16808 subjects
Top posting users this month
CYBORG
SpiderMan.NWH
VK.Angel.OfDeath

Top posting users this week
CYBORG
VK.Angel.OfDeath

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Go down

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? Empty June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what to do.

I created a cool system for the cop job that I definitely re-create with other jobs to easily add new and unique jobs like for example ambulance driver or something else.

For anyone reading this and commenting, do you guys think I should remove the "you can only do x job per day" on one of the jobs just to add variety?

Patch release date
I don't want to rush the last two cop jobs, due to the fact that they are much longer and I feel like they need to be my best work. However it also requires creativity and my mood to be for doing them. Due to the dialogue options I have kinda grown tired of scripting them, which I said in my above post, will probably mean that I won't add that many in the future jobs. I think you guys wouldn't mind that anyways. Hopefully I will find the motivation to finish them soon.

If everything goes well the patch will come out on my birthday 26th, but count on the patch being delayed to at least 1st of july.

I don't have that much work remaining on the patch that isn't a direct relation to the cop job. I'm going to start working on the last two jobs tomorrow and today I am going to basically do the patch notes (write them down to then be posted on release).

Video preview
I think I want to give you guys a video preview of the NPC models and at least one of the cop jobs. Let me know if you guys really want to see that. I don't usually do that, but it's been a while since I posted there and seeing your guys positive comments usually gives me motivation. Let me know if you're totally against this.

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? Angel-10
VK.Angel.OfDeath
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Server Owner & Forum Admin
Server Owner & Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans? :: Comments

Sami

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:11 pm by Sami

Did you do something with /changeteam?

Back to top Go down

iNs.Yash^

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:12 pm by iNs.Yash^

Definitely I would love to see the video preview

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:15 pm by Guest

iNs.Yash^ wrote:Definitely I would love to see the video preview

Back to top Go down

ЧК.

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:59 pm by ЧК.

Don’t forget warn system and Discord integration. :c

Back to top Go down

UmaR

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:07 pm by UmaR

Dont forgot the event staff commands.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Sami wrote:Did you do something with /changeteam?

It's on my list it can be added at any point in time. Right now it's not 100 % needed.

Ok great to see someone read what I said. Will see if I can get it posted soon.

ЧК. wrote:Don’t forget warn system and Discord integration. :c

/permawarn - Adds a warning with a reason + puts it into the logs. Works for offline and online players.
/permaunwarn - Removes a warning
/permawarns - Shows how many warnings an account has + displays the logs for the command usage.

The warnings themselves don't do shit other than being a number and displaying the reason. We need to define the rules for how many permawarnings give what.

Discord integration will be added/tested this patch.

. wrote:Dont forgot the event staff commands.

I am not adding /eventgivereward. It would be too hard to regulate. I have already told Rainbow to open the money log topic again so people can request cash that way.

Back to top Go down

UmaR

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm by UmaR

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

I am not adding /eventgivereward. It would be too hard to regulate. I have already told Rainbow to open the money log topic again so people can request cash that way.
What about
/ep
/espectate

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:45 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

What about
/ep
/espectate

I haven't made my mind up about /espectate yet, but I did add /ep for event pm.

Back to top Go down

GeoGeo

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:04 pm by GeoGeo

awesome, can't wait for it

Back to top Go down

Signal

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm by Signal

excited :]

Back to top Go down

UmaR

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:14 pm by UmaR

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

What about
/ep
/espectate

/espectate specially for spectating minigames.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:50 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

What about
/ep
/espectate

I believe you can still press F12 and spectate, correct me if I am wrong on that in minigames.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:09 pm by D4rKR420R

I've completed something useful for your upcoming patch, however I'm going to ask for some volunteers to try it out before showing it to the public and you, of course. I'm keeping my eyes on the video preview. e.e

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:28 pm by h

Great.
can you fix /getcar so that cars...................................................

Back to top Go down

LOGiC ™

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 pm by LOGiC ™

Don't forget commands token like this /buytokken and /givetokken

Back to top Go down

Sami

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:31 am by Sami

Well, it's great that you're working hard on cop job but what about a firefighter job? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:50 am by D4rKR420R

LOGiC wrote:Don't forget commands token like this /buytokken and /givetokken

He already disagreed in adding those commands.

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:44 am by Chuck Norris

KuRuMi^ wrote:I've completed something useful for your upcoming patch, however I'm going to ask for some volunteers to try it out before showing it to the public and you, of course. I'm keeping my eyes on the video preview. e.e

Ok nice. Show it whenever you can, not sure you have enough time for this patch though.

[KM]Helathien wrote:Great.
can you fix /getcar so that cars...................................................

Already did.

Sami wrote:Well, it's great that you're working hard on cop job but what about a firefighter job? Very Happy

Well the problem is that VC-MP doesn't have a function register fire being put out, so you kinda have to be creative and I just haven't found a good way to do this.

KuRuMi^ wrote:
LOGiC wrote:Don't forget commands token like this /buytokken and /givetokken

He already disagreed in adding those commands.

What this guy says ^^

Back to top Go down

UmaR

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:30 am by UmaR

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

What about
/ep
/espectate

I believe you can still press F12 and spectate, correct me if I am wrong on that in minigames.
Yes we can but few players have it off /espectate we can specate them if it is even off and it can be only done if we are unspawned. If we are having an event in our prop and we need to spectate the participants, we have to do /kill before spectating. It should prevent from that allowing us to directly spectate.

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:33 am by Chuck Norris

Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Immortal wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:

What about
/ep
/espectate

Yes we can but few players have it off /espectate we can specate them if it is even off and it can be only done if we are unspawned. If we are having an event in our prop and we need to spectate the participants, we have to do /kill before spectating. It should prevent from it.

Ok it's on my list at least we'll see if I add it eventually. As you said. You can just do /kill and /propkick anyone who disabled spectate. Not harder than that.

Back to top Go down

[FS]Aphrodi

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:25 am by [FS]Aphrodi

Dont forgot my Event Staff cmds Suggestion Plss Or U said A job EX: Embulance Driver Its like Taxi job we have to pick npc in ambulance or take back to the hospital  or we have to pick normal player ?????

Back to top Go down

QaisAla

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:31 am by QaisAla

me too.

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

[FS]Aphrodi wrote:Dont forgot my Event Staff cmds Suggestion Plss Or U said A job EX: Embulance Driver Its like Taxi job we have to pick npc in ambulance or take back to the hospital  or we have to pick normal player ?????

/espectate, not this patch.
/givereward, no won't happen too hard to regulate, it's better if you contact Rainbow for money instead.
/ep added as an alternative to /eventpm.

Any more commands you were thinking about?

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:08 pm by Chuck Norris

Well I am sorry. The cop job has been a lot of work. Hopefully it will be worth it. I got a little bored scripting it now at the end. I got one mission left to do, after that I need to add the rewards and then the patch should be ready. Count on the patch being out by july 1st.

- /espectate won't be included.
- An ambulance job won't be included either since I can only add one job at a time and this time it's - /cop.
- Might release a video. If I feel the need to do (might do it on the release day since I don't like to spoil too much).

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 pm by h

What will be the need of a video preview on the date of release lol. Everyone can just check it for themselves.

Back to top Go down

D4rKR420R

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:09 pm by D4rKR420R

[KM]Helathien wrote: What will be the need of a video preview on the date of release lol. Everyone can just check it for themselves.

Be patient. Razz

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 am by Chuck Norris

[KM]Helathien wrote: What will be the need of a video preview on the date of release lol. Everyone can just check it for themselves.

Well it might take some people a while to unlock a certain feature to the max and some people might not realize it's been added. At the same time I don't like to spoil people, I want to give them some surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm by Thunder_B!rd

add /kiss for gays.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:21 pm by Halo

Are you making swiming system because it's noted down

Back to top Go down

VK.Angel.OfDeath

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:07 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Thunder_Bird wrote:add /kiss for gays.

Well /kiss is not exclusive to just gays like you Thunder_Bird, straight people like me use it to kiss girls as well, which by definition is not gay.

Hᴀʟᴏ wrote:Are you making swiming system because it's noted down

Nah the problem is that I need a good idea + a good implementation idea. I haven't seen a swimming system in other servers that are up to my standard.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:12 pm by h

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:add /kiss for gays.

Well /kiss is not exclusive to just gays like you Thunder_Bird, straight people like me use it to kiss girls as well, which by definition is not gay.

But the girl also kissed some other boy, so the lips of the girl touched the lips of a boy. And you touched the same lips. So basically you also kissed a boy, which indeed is gay.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Frozen

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:48 am by Frozen

Keep it up Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down