Latest topics
» Coming back soon
by GeoGeo Today at 1:56 am

» Suggestion_WEB stats
by LOGiC Today at 12:29 am

» Please don't unban Him or increase his ban date...
by LOGiC Today at 12:27 am

» Vks is not showing in vcmp browser..
by LOGiC Today at 12:22 am

» WOOOOOOOOW Please Unban Him xD
by LOGiC Today at 12:20 am

» Post Funny Pictures here
by LOGiC Today at 12:18 am

» MY INTERNET SPEED NOW!
by LOGiC Today at 12:14 am

» Aimbot Version: Best of me part #2
by LOGiC Today at 12:11 am

» Make me clan founder..
by LOGiC Today at 12:10 am

» [Accepted] player report - (RR)Roker
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» [Accepted] player report - (MK)DoGang
by Maxpayne^ Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» [Angel] Angel got questions for you all - Driveby & hunter/sea sparrow.
by 413 Yesterday at 2:03 pm

» [Denied]Un-ban JACKSPARROW
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 12:58 pm

» [HKr]Ghostofdeath
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:08 am

» A Information Needed.
by Force Yesterday at 10:48 am

Top posters
ЧК. (8073)
 
MaSoN^ (7559)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6347)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
 
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ (4759)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4728)
 
Vipe[R] (3916)
 
ShadowJacK. (3877)
 
Rainbow Dash (3867)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3710)
 

Statistics
We have 1330 registered users
The newest registered user is Spider_Man

Our users have posted a total of 181098 messages in 12615 subjects
January 2019 Updates - Rel006 release? Next patch coming when?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:55 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006 release
It's possible I will release rel006 this weekend. Please note though:

1. I will not be able to release a full patch at the same time as it. It is however possible that I can edit the old file I uploaded and change it a little so there is a joining message explaining.

2. There will be one bug in it and that will be that when you join /onehitkill and other minigames with a score list you will not be able to see the updated version until you make a kill. This was a simple bug I fixed in the next patch and that patch is not ready if I release it this weekend. I might just fix the bug again in the current version since I don't think it was that difficult.

3. I need to rename the file name for some custom weapons because their names are actually causing the vcmp anti hack system to kick a person as soon as they use the weapon. It shouldn't take so long and I have checked so rel003 isn't affected by the name change. You will however be required to download maybe 5-8 …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

December 2018 Update 2 - Huge issues, huge changes coming, rel006, SPEAK!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Staff Update
A huge staff update is coming from all different levels. It's the same one we do every year and we're gonna post it before the end of December. It will hopefully change up quite a few things.

Rel006 final step
The final step of rel006 is here: http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t12749-public-beta-rel006-2-please-join-and-report

If you're lazy please just join the server and play a little. Tell me if anything is wrong. It really hurts to see everyone just ignore it... It's important it gets tested on as many computers as possible.


Rule suggestion section
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f74-rule-suggestion-discussion

Staff issues
Some of the staff members claim that I don't listen and ignore suggestions. Some things I would like to clear up:

1. The rules are law we have to do what they say even if they are stupid. If someone abuses the rules we have to suggest a change and pass that change. You have all brought forward suggestions in the past to fix things but it's hard …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

December 2018 Update - Patch 4.7 release date, a problem and rel006 finished (testing left)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.7
I made a promise that I will provide you guys with two more patches before the end of the year and Intend to do so with patch 4.7 coming out. I know my promises don't mean much because I can never keep them, but I am going to release a patch before the 16h of December, that marks about 2 months since the last patch. There is a big chance the patch will come in a few days if I decide that it is impossible for me to release /wod (basically a job that is 4-5 times bigger than the usual jobs) in a finished state. Even if I don't release /wod you guys will get other stuff that is hopefully worthy of a patch update. I've added quite a few other things that I think will make the gameplay more fun in the next patch regardless if /wod gets finished or not.

So why has this patch taken so long? Well technically, if you look at our history there are quite a few periods where a patch is released 2 months after the previous one. However, I've wasted about half of my time since october …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 17

November 2018 Update - Vote, Plans and being busy.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

About scripting in general
The scripts have to become better and newer for each patch I make. The problem is that I don't want to add another delivery job that will just be the same as the garbage man and pizza boy job. I have to come up with newer and cooler ideas. It's been a busy month for me and I haven't had the energy to script quite that much. I have however been doing quite a few suggestions you guys have been asking for, for a while.

That's why I wanted to make this topic to briefly talk to you.

Planned patches
I have 3 patches that is coming up in the future that I have already planned for. Desmond, BOD 2 and the whole story thing will be wrapped up within 3 big patches, together with of course other content.

The next patch might be 1 of those three, but that's why I am here to write this topic. I've implemented a lot of suggestions you guys can have use for. If I were to divide my scripting job it's suggestions and my own big script of the patch. There has …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

October 2018 Updates 2 - Rel006, BOD 2, Custom content, Busy, future patch updates, driveby.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Rel006
I've mentioned this in many replies, but I don't think I've mentioned it in a news update. All optimizations I wanted to finish for since the last public beta has been finished. I've improved the relative resizing as well as making the text more readable.

What stands between us and a rel006 release? I'll try to explain the best way I can, scripting wise from my side nothing I mean I can add GUI at more places, but the script is ready for a release. So what's the thing stopping it? Good old VC-MP. There is a bug in VC-MP that is only present in VK that other servers have simply been able to avoid, but we can't (as far as I know). That bug is with the download rate increasing when you're unspawned. What does that mean? More internet usage, possibly a lot of lag for people with poor PCs. What's causing this? The camera! When you're unspawned and in selfie mode (F11) there is a camera that looks at your character. For some reason, if that camera is in a certain area your lag …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

October 2018 Updates - Robin Roger bug, Patch 4.6.1 and videos.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.6.1 and beyond
I'll release this patch on the 14th of October. It will contain bug fixes and suggestions requested by the community. After that we'll see what I do. I think I am going to finish that Ambulance job and create another job I had in mind, I'll probably also do more suggestions. Maybe I'll also try to add some new minigames when I come up with them. Patch 4.7 will definitely come out somewhere in November.

Apart from the bug fixes and suggestions. I did add another questline in secret of VKs. You guys have so far not completed the last part that I know of. You're still missing one big questline and some random small jobs.

Rel006? I will work on that version after 4.6.1 again. The big problem right now is that the version of rel006 has a bug that causes your download rate to increase when you're not spawned. The problem is that it only seems to happen at certain locations, which is why other servers don't have it. At this rate I don't expect Stormeus to return …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

September Update 3 - Patch finished + Release on this sunday or the next confirmed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:49 pm by Chuck Norris

I've put a lot of work into secret of VKs part 2. It's finally finished today. I am going to use this weekend to test everything and then maybe have it released by sunday or next weekend again.

For now do you guys want some details of secret of Vks part 2?

1. Is secret of VKs part 2 hard?
Answer: It has multiple difficulties. To complete everything in secret of VKs part 2, it will be a little hard in this first patch.
To complete 50 % of it: You need to be able to read. You don't need to be able to solve riddles.
To complete 75 %: You need to be good at searching, you need to put a few weeks into it.
To solve the rest: You need to have a little brain and be very patient. You can also wait for it to become easier in a few months.

2. What rewards will it unlock?

Answer: All types of rewards + brand new rewards you guys have never been given before, especially in the 500 VK token door.

3. What type of gameplay can I expect, just finding pickups?

Answer:
I won't spoil it, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

September 2018 Update - Back to school, Next patch and the future.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Just going to do my weekly rant about stuff going on. Welcome to september nerds.

Back to school
My university opens on monday and I'll be back to my regular schedule of only scripting on weekends. During the summer I scripted everyday.

Robbery
I've created a robbery job that isn't really job, like most other. It actually takes place in world 1 and you don't need to join any minigames at all to do it and no commands are disabled when robbing the stores. There are basically 21 stores that you can rob. If you rob a store you will get cops (NPCs) that tries to kill you. You get rid of the cops by dying or by using the stars (if you die you lose 90 % of the money you robbed). I'll probably put the rewards there. This will kinda change the server a little just like the property system did. Those who just wants to DM won't be affected by this except if they actually go near a store and rob it. No stores are placed near any spawn locations or any commonly played at sections anyways. The …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 62

August 2018 Update - Long ass update, Patch 4.5 release date, upcoming scripts and rel006 talk.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:20 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Note: You don't have to read everything in rel006, but try reading something from all headlines at least. Once again sorry for the english, I wrote this fast, there is a lot of text and I simply don't have time to read through everything. I just hope this makes sense. I just need to get this out of my system.


Patch 4.5 release date & Scripts
Patch 4.5 will not include rel006. Rel006 is coming, but I want to discuss a few things with you first in the rel006 section. Do not worry I want to release rel006 as well, but I need to talk about some issues I found and why I am unsure when to make the transfer.

Patch 4.5 will include some major updates to the property system, some new minigames (for once), NPC improvements and the usual stuff. See the next section to find out. I am setting a personal deadline to the 5th of August 2018, for the release date. I just need a deadline right now. I also want to discuss upcoming scripts and why I have to sometimes disappoint people in some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30


[Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ????????? on Sun May 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG
Rulebreaker (in-game name):=EK=Maxpayne
Date and time of Rulebreaking:today
What did he do? Describe please: unfair ban for invalid rule

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): halo

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:



read again rules
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t17p50-server-rules-updated-25-05-2018#157516


Last edited by HunTinG on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 601
Points : 919
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sun May 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Wall glitching (III): Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.
Wall glitch rule sentence removed: Using a weapon to kill someone by the impact of that weapon that penetrates a solid object is also not allowed from any position.

The management team voted for removing this rule since it's impossible for this not to happen with people who uses the rocket launcher. The case I used in my example in the topic was this: A player behind a wall next to a door opening (for example cuban cafe) if someone for example shots a rocket at the door opening it's not a rule break, however if a person shots a rocket at the edge of the door it's a rule break. This is kinda stupid and too easy to break.

As always however: Using any weapons from a place not accessible without teleporting or penetrating a solid object is still against the rules, but shooting a rocket at a wall and killing someone from the other side is not  (as long as the guy shooting the rocket didn't glitch into a wall himself).
Rip you for 3 days i told so many times dont, dont but you didnt listen me Razz , post unban app bro me will deal with it :C with "love"


Last edited by Maxpayne^ on Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

_______________________________________
avatar
Maxpayne^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1210
Points : 1488
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Helathien on Sun May 27, 2018 7:04 pm

The picture is too big for the forum. Here is the full image, as Reason is not shown in you pic cause its too big.



Reason: Wall Glitching.

( This is not shown on atleast my PC and Mobile so its easier for u )
avatar
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2119
Points : 2436
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : 121.0.0.1

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ????????? on Sun May 27, 2018 7:09 pm

@Maxpayne^ wrote:Wall glitching (III): Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.
Wall glitch rule sentence removed: Using a weapon to kill someone by the impact of that weapon that penetrates a solid object is also not allowed from any position.

The management team voted for removing this rule since it's impossible for this not to happen with people who uses the rocket launcher. The case I used in my example in the topic was this: A player behind a wall next to a door opening (for example cuban cafe) if someone for example shots a rocket at the door opening it's not a rule break, however if a person shots a rocket at the edge of the door it's a rule break. This is kinda stupid and too easy to break.

As always however: Using any weapons from a place not accessible without teleporting or penetrating a solid object is still against the rules, but shooting a rocket at a wall and killing someone from the other side is not  (as long as the guy shooting the rocket didn't glitch into a wall himself).
Rip you for 3 days i told so many times dont, dont but you didnt listen me Razz , post unban app bro me will deal with it :C with "love"

i wasn't in a glitch bro, so you have to unban fast Very Happy

'penetrating a solid object' is an example of DewardUzumaki's ban

plus tools is easy to penetrate the walls

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 601
Points : 919
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ????????? on Sun May 27, 2018 7:20 pm

your logic breaks common sense lol
how can penetrating a wall with explosion be considered rule break unless we involve VCMP glitches? it's something common in 90% of the games (as 10% do not feature explosions n shit)

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 601
Points : 919
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun May 27, 2018 8:13 pm

I have no idea what you're saying Max. But this is the rule you should go after from the server rules.

"Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.) is not allowed unless there is no wall separating the killer from the victim. If you're caught wall glitching in this way, you will first get a warning, then get a kick on the second offense and finally get a temp-ban on any subsequent offenses."

The tricky part about this is property doors. When property doors are closed this rule is true. However normally that place Max is standing at is accessible without the use of any commands or penetrating a wall.

Unfortunately to me it seems like this is a flaw on the rules. I am gonna bring this up in the management section to make an exception for property doors.
'

Also have hunting done this before to justify a ban?
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3551
Points : 5911
Reputation : 1410
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sun May 27, 2018 8:38 pm

No, he didn't done this before to proof that wall glitch rule is wrong. but he is warned several times and even kick from server for breaking wall glitch rule when it was not updated when i didn't have level 6.

_______________________________________
avatar
Maxpayne^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1210
Points : 1488
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 pm

@Maxpayne^ wrote:No, he didn't done this before to proof that wall glitch rule is wrong. but he is warned several times and even kick from server for breaking wall glitch rule when it was not updated when i didn't have level 6.

"but he is warned several times and even kick from server for breaking wall glitch rule when it was not updated when i didn't have level 6"

This means yes.

"No, he didn't done this before to proof that wall glitch rule is wrong."

This means no.


So which one is it lol. If you have warned him before prior to the rule change then it's okay.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3551
Points : 5911
Reputation : 1410
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Maxpayne^ on Sun May 27, 2018 9:01 pm

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@Maxpayne^ wrote:No, he didn't done this before to proof that wall glitch rule is wrong. but he is warned several times and even kick from server for breaking wall glitch rule when it was not updated when i didn't have level 6.

"but he is warned several times and even kick from server for breaking wall glitch rule when it was not updated when i didn't have level 6"

This means yes.

"No, he didn't done this before to proof that wall glitch rule is wrong."

This means no.


So which one is it lol. If you have warned him before prior to the rule change then it's okay.
D: first one he did break wall glitching rules several times. So, should i unban him? if you say but i think i should decrease it to 1 day max and i  mean that he didnt done wall glitch before intentionally/on purpose to proof that wall glitch rule was wrong in my thinking.


Last edited by Maxpayne^ on Sun May 27, 2018 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forget to add something ;-;)

_______________________________________
avatar
Maxpayne^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1210
Points : 1488
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ????????? on Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 pm

I did this before and I wanted to make fun of max (he's my B*tch friend)
don't get it how exploding a player standing near wall can be disallowed

the place I shot indeed is accessible anytime in normal game & no bugs needed to enter it it's always open.

instead max might misunderstood it

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 601
Points : 919
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun May 27, 2018 9:46 pm

This is a special case. I don't personally believe that either Hunting or Max made any mistakes in at least this report, it's the rules that are flawed in this very special case that involves property doors. What to do is hard to say. If you keep your 3 day ban hunting, at least be happy that thanks to you this flaw in the rule will at least be removed in the future (if everyone votes yes for it, so far 3 yes votes).

As for Max, can't really give you any advise on what to do on this one, kinda hard in this very specific case. Whatever you do it's perfectly acceptable according to the rules.

avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3551
Points : 5911
Reputation : 1410
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Mon May 28, 2018 5:51 am

Rightfully banned, I saw u firing through the wall glitches in the Free For All spawn area, but unfortunately couldnt record it
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 561
Points : 664
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ????????? on Mon May 28, 2018 10:31 am

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

don ki chut learn vcmp B*tch

there's no way to wall glitch with rocket lol
There is common sense

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 601
Points : 919
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Thunder_Bird on Mon May 28, 2018 10:57 am

HunTinG wrote:¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

don ki chut learn vcmp B*tch

there's no way to wall glitch with rocket lol
There is common sense
Then the report that helathien made on me should be denied right?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2499
Points : 2749
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Helathien on Mon May 28, 2018 11:17 am

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
HunTinG wrote:¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

don ki chut learn vcmp B*tch

there's no way to wall glitch with rocket lol
There is common sense
Then the report that helathien made on me should be denied right?

Report on you?
I made a report on Chili.X ( If that is not you, Is it you? )
avatar
Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2119
Points : 2436
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : 121.0.0.1

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ on Mon May 28, 2018 11:47 am

[KM]Helathien wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
HunTinG wrote:¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

don ki chut learn vcmp B*tch

there's no way to wall glitch with rocket lol
There is common sense
Then the report that helathien made on me should be denied right?

Report on you?
I made a report on Chili.X ( If that is not you, Is it you? )
Exposed Baby! But, I already knew it. :V
avatar
ρꍏ✓⊙♫♗ⓢ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 4759
Points : 5165
Reputation : -35
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 15
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by [F2]M60^ on Mon May 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Pavonis wrote:
[KM]Helathien wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
HunTinG wrote:¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

don ki chut learn vcmp B*tch

there's no way to wall glitch with rocket lol
There is common sense
Then the report that helathien made on me should be denied right?

Report on you?
I made a report on Chili.X ( If that is not you, Is it you? )
Exposed Baby! But, I already knew it. :V

Pavonis Genius ?
avatar
[F2]M60^
New Member
New Member

Posts : 34
Points : 40
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ЧК. on Mon May 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Requesting everyone not involved in the case to stay away from the report before I start issuing warns.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Adviser
Adviser

Moderator 1
Posts : 8073
Points : 8489
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Sharjah, UAE

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by ????????? on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:03 pm

bump

?????????
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 601
Points : 919
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 am

Not enought proofs.
Denied.

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6347
Points : 7518
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 21
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - maxpayne 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum