VKs Official Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unban Appeal
by CYBORG Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Password Reset
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 pm

» Ramadan Mubarak in Advance
by Shafin Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» Fatal Force - F2
by [F2]M60^ Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm

» Illegal Immigration | Old Memories | 2017
by BlackOps_Killer Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

» VKs and VCMP Previews
by SJHere Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:51 pm

» The Resurgence 4th Year of Anniversary!
by Ninja Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

» [Solved]Stats Transfer application - Shado[W]^
by SJHere Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:06 pm

» Hi to all my good friends
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:04 am

» [Closed] Admin Application - F2.Ninja
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

» [Closed] Suggestion - We can change weather in props
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:45 am

» [Denied] Suggestion - Garbageman Job
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

» Server Files (24/10/2023)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:22 pm

» [Accepted] playaaa, ULK.Hulk. [M4]Halilibow - speed hacking in parkours
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset- TrapHole
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:13 pm

» [Solved] Request for Password Reset (2)
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:14 pm

» [Solved] Password Rest
by [RPG]G_man Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

» [Noted] FPV Suggestion
by SJHere Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

» [Solved] Pass Reset Application Foster^
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:00 pm

» Wanna start over again?
by palestrino Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 am

» hey guys <3
by D@Ch0uChI. Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer
by SJHere Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm

» [Solved] Password Reset
by D4rKR420R Wed May 24, 2023 1:36 am

» Let's all gather after May in VKs
by Mike Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]HunTinG
by D4rKR420R Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 am

» Hi halo here
by Alone Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

» An old Player Of Vks
by Alone Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:01 am

» [Bug Report] Bug in /domination - invisible bridge
by VK.Angel.OfDeath Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:38 pm

» [Noted] Bug Report - Zone
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm

» [Noted] Just Suggestion
by LOGiC ™ Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (8555)
[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo I_vote_rcap 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (6453)
[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo I_vote_lcap[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo I_voting_bar[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo I_vote_rcap 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6433)
D4rKR420R (5469)
=KF=Thunder^ (5405)
Pavonis (5197)
SJHere (4421)
Emma (4261)
Vipe[R] (3756)
47. (3704)

Statistics
We have 1941 registered users
The newest registered user is WARLOCK

Our users have posted a total of 217817 messages in 16809 subjects
Top posting users this week
CYBORG

[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo

+9
Halo
Frozen
Sword
[F2]NinJa_HuNteR
Chuck Norris
GeoGeo
Sha|R|abI^
D4rKR420R
EDWARD
13 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo Empty [Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo

Post by EDWARD Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:55 am

Your in-game name:VK.EDWARD
Rulebreaker (in-game name):=EK=GEOGEO
Date and time of Rulebreaking:4 days ago
What did he do? Describe please:He Dont Do A Crime Just Abuse About VK.AngelOfDeath And Also Vk Clan I Have Proof For This

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):No One Because Iam Banned

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
EDWARD
EDWARD

Location : Loading Please Wait............................................Vks Official Server

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Geo Geo

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:30 am

First of all, as Geogeo is an administrator of the server, the report will be taken into the Admin Reports. Secondly, the evidence looks fabricated because he wouldn't do such a thing & the text doesn't even seem like he would type like that. You realize that evidence fabrication leads to a bigger crime & a stricter punishment, right?

Last edited by KuRuMi^ on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 am

That's Fake Please.
I was there at that time and I was even chatting with Frost.
Geogeo Don't even type like this his chat is different.
Sha|R|abI^
Sha|R|abI^
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:02 am

Lmao,I banned you twice in game for aimlock so you've come out with this poor excuse it's 100% fake tell me the date of the log and I can provide you the exact same log and let's see atleast don't lie lol it'll be denied anyway,by making such poor reports you're degrading your own reputation and 2nd of all you didn't even knew angel when he was my friend lol we know each other from a very long time since xe server days, way too poor report try next time
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:10 am

GeoGeo wrote:Lmao,I banned you twice in game for aimlock so you've come out with this poor excuse it's 100% fake tell me the date of the log and I can provide you the exact same log and let's see atleast don't lie lol it'll be denied anyway,by making such poor reports you're degrading your own reputation and 2nd of all you didn't even knew angel when he was my friend lol we know each other from a very long time since xe server days, way too poor report try next time

What he says. I am sure there are others with the same logs. If anyone can find it be sure to post it and if there are more people who can confirm any side of the story please come foward.

I'll keep this topic opened so the admins can determine if Edward has fabricated the evidence. Either way though, the report against Geogeo is kinda denied anyways. I am a little older than the rest of you and I don't really get offended or insulted very easily, so to me this isn't even a big deal even if it's true.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]NinJa_HuNteR Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:29 am

I think these chatlogs are edited as geo became admin only 2 weeks ago so why he will abuse as angel is his good frnd and why will he make his reputation bad.u edwars stop such a fu*cking type of claim.@geo u search these chatlogs and upload to make edward face black....and u guyz can see that these chatlogs are edited I want to give proof:edward written the whole sentence with capslock means in capital letters now see geo´s more messages he written all the messages in small letters.....lol so edwars caught by himself in this report .....keepitup edward.
[F2]NinJa_HuNteR
[F2]NinJa_HuNteR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [F2]NinJa_HuNteR Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:40 am

Also compare vk.edwards typing .see his typing in notepad and then see in chats logs...any difference...no.
[F2]NinJa_HuNteR
[F2]NinJa_HuNteR
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sword Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 am

I clear edited chatlogs see before writing any word edward writes first letter capital while see geo's typing geo write every thing in small.
Sword
Sword

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:Lmao,I banned you twice in game for aimlock so you've come out with this poor excuse it's 100% fake tell me the date of the log and I can provide you the exact same log and let's see atleast don't lie lol it'll be denied anyway,by making such poor reports you're degrading your own reputation and 2nd of all you didn't even knew angel when he was my friend lol we know each other from a very long time since xe server days, way too poor report try next time

What he says. I am sure there are others with the same logs. If anyone can find it be sure to post it and if there are more people who can confirm any side of the story please come foward.

I'll keep this topic opened so the admins can determine if Edward has fabricated the evidence. Either way though, the report against Geogeo is kinda denied anyways. I am a little older than the rest of you and I don't really get offended or insulted very easily, so to me this isn't even a big deal even if it's true.
Whew,so you're believing him, just tell him first of all post the date of the log so I can upload my log too and 2nd of all just check his spelling I don't even write like that, and now to make sure am being abused from fakes and even sometimes pro players abuse me I don't even reply I just laugh since I don't get offended too
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 am

GeoGeo wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Whew,so you're believing him, just tell him first of all post the date of the log so I can upload my log too and 2nd of all just check his spelling I don't even write like that, and now to make sure am being abused from fakes and even sometimes pro players abuse me I don't even reply I just laugh since I don't get offended too

Geogeo I think you missread my reply, I clearly said that I didn't believe the evidence was real. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't investigate it further, to determine if VK.Edward has broken the fabrication of evidence rule.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

https://vkserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:12 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
GeoGeo wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:

Geogeo I think you missread my reply, I clearly said that I didn't believe the evidence was real. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't investigate it further, to determine if VK.Edward has broken the fabrication of evidence rule.
ahh sorry my bad as i was replying from phone at that time and sometimes it didn't load the full page while quote and yea sure investigate it Razz am finding the exact log lel hope to find it and hope edward is brave enough to post the date of the exact log
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:20 am

here is it @angel and even if you need the whole log lemme pm it to you here's the lies of edward lol
btw sorry for double post but have a look at it
https://imgur.com/1lTqhkS
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:59 am

Lol it can be easily done by doing inspect in chrome I myself have tested this.
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:07 am

here it is , sorry for double post .
Frozen
Frozen
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoGeo Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:37 am

♡ElecTr●N[X]♡ wrote:here it is , sorry for double post .
Lmao, you nailed it
GeoGeo
GeoGeo
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:50 am

lol Haha . GeoGeo never type like that Can't stop my laugh , it your english anyways
You'll forum ban for it to make fake report
Halo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Geogeo good boi. <3
Koni dalla shuda Very Happy
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Bish, geo is not like you. You must have got raped by him that's why you posted an admin report. I told y'all these iNs guys get triggered easily.
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Hᴀʟᴏ wrote:lol Haha . GeoGeo never type like that Can't stop my laugh , it your english anyways

You know what goes below a forum ban? Warnings, and you know who's getting one? You, sir.

Be[A]sT^ wrote:Geogeo good boi. <3

Pavonis wrote:Bish, geo is not like you. You must have got raped by him that's why you posted an admin report. I told y'all these iNs guys get triggered easily.

Same for y'all. What a shame.

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "DarkRaZoR VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I highly recommend it. Wink
D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:00 pm

KuRuMi^ wrote:
Hᴀʟᴏ wrote:lol Haha . GeoGeo never type like that Can't stop my laugh , it your english anyways

You know what goes below a forum ban? Warnings, and you know who's getting one? You, sir.

Pavonis wrote:Bish, geo is not like you. You must have got raped by him that's why you posted an admin report. I told y'all these iNs guys get triggered easily.

Nu, we all are better than them. And do i abuse? lol. I just abuse my friends (close friends) as a joke. As well, whenever you see me and max together, you will just see abuse and abuse and the chat focked up. :V
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_Boy^ Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Pavonis wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:

Nu, we all are better than them. And do i abuse? lol. I just abuse my friends (close friends) as a joke. As well, whenever you see me and max together, you will just see abuse and abuse and the chat focked up. :V
Me your close friend pls Very Happy
Beast_Boy^
Beast_Boy^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonis Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Be[A]sT^ wrote:
Pavonis wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:

Me your close friend pls Very Happy
Okie please. Very Happy
Pavonis
Pavonis
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by h Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Lol thats fake.
Using Inspect Element.
Btw if clan insulting was a crime, half of VKS Server players would have been banned Razz Razz Razz.

Bad Luck.
I think he should get a bigger punish as he has given fake proof.
h
Ultra Legendary

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rKR420R Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Stop replying to administrative topics, guys.
@ЧК.

D4rKR420R
D4rKR420R
Management
Management

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... Fri May 11, 2018 7:09 pm

how you banned him if you can't ban ?, PM Me the answer.
There no proof about he editing the logs, as none gave the proof, else this report was about be taken against him for fabricate fake proofs, anyway there no rulebreak in that, it no count as abuse.

Denied.
=SdS=KrlozZ...
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Ultra Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down